PDA

View Full Version : Will the Big Sky Conference go FBS?

Jacks76
July 25th, 2007, 02:50 PM
This is an unusual question, but I was wondering if the Big Sky Conference has considered moving to FBS? The reason I ask is because they are FBS (Division I-A) in virtually everything else (including basketball).

Paul

rmutv
July 25th, 2007, 02:56 PM
This is an unusual question, but I was wondering if the Big Sky Conference has considered moving to FBS? The reason I ask is because they are FBS (Division I-A) in virtually everything else (including basketball).

Paul

Every school in FCS, from the Big Sky to the CAA to the Pioneer to the NEC, is Division I-A in everything else.

PMB4Life
July 25th, 2007, 02:57 PM
NOMINEE:

Dumbest question of the year.

Franks Tanks
July 25th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I cant wait for the 1-AA basketball tourney this year.

Lionsrking
July 25th, 2007, 03:26 PM
The reason I ask is because they are FBS (Division I-A) in virtually everything else (including basketball).

Paul

So is every other FCS conference in the country.

bobcatalum05
July 25th, 2007, 03:28 PM
I wish Ralph was around to see that. He would have blown a gasket.

89Hen
July 25th, 2007, 03:29 PM
NO

McNeese75
July 25th, 2007, 03:31 PM
NOMINEE:

Dumbest question of the year.

xlolx xbowx xthumbsupx

mcveyrl
July 25th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Paul

I will only add that I agree that it was an unusual question...xwhistlex xwhistlex

AZGrizFan
July 25th, 2007, 03:44 PM

Paul

Do you want fries with that?

Is that you, cap'n? xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

bandit
July 25th, 2007, 03:53 PM

Paul

As far as I'm aware, the only Big Sky school currently in position to potentially make a move is Montana, and they seem happy in FCS.

In other words: no.