PDA

View Full Version : FCS Game of the Week (3/27ish/2021)

Daytripper
March 22nd, 2021, 11:06 AM
No super great matchups this week. I am giving quite a few options.

ST_Lawson
March 22nd, 2021, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I was just scanning through the list of games and it looks like there's only four between two teams that both have winning records:
Delaware @ RI
Incarnate Word @ Nicholls
Kennesaw State @ Gardner-Webb
Duquesene @ Bryant

POD Knows
March 22nd, 2021, 11:19 AM
No super great matchups this week. I am giving quite a few options.The Delaware/RI game is a pretty big game.

Preferred Walk-On
March 22nd, 2021, 12:40 PM
Went with Incarnate Word @ Nicholls, because I want to see how Nicholls responds and how Incarnate Word fares agains another opponent SHSU has played. Almost went with James Madison @ William & Mary, simply because I have no idea why 29/40 STATS voters believe that JMU is not only the best of the CAA, but the nation.

Chalupa Batman
March 22nd, 2021, 01:08 PM
I was looking forward to the matchup of Brock Spack vs. his pride, but his pride forfeited.

So I went with UIW vs. Nicholls instead.

dewey
March 22nd, 2021, 01:12 PM
I voted for Delaware vs Rhode Island but I was close to voting for Incarnate Word and Nicholls.

Dewey

mainejeff
March 22nd, 2021, 01:13 PM
The way that these 2 teams have played so far.....it can't be anything other than Delaware vs. URI.

Katfan
March 22nd, 2021, 01:54 PM
I went with Delaware vs RI. But will be closely watching the Nichols UIW game.

ysubigred
March 22nd, 2021, 01:55 PM
YSU vs UND ??? It qualified for the MVFC GOTW.

Voted JMU vs Bill and Mary 1st test for the Dukes..

kdinva
March 22nd, 2021, 02:05 PM
VMI @ Wofford will be another true test for the Keydets. Been a while since VMI won at Woffy.

ST_Lawson
March 22nd, 2021, 05:42 PM
Good thing nobody picked Kennesaw State @ Gardner Webb...that game has been cancelled due to COVID restrictions.

Professor Chaos
March 22nd, 2021, 08:03 PM
Good thing nobody picked Kennesaw State @ Gardner Webb...that game has been cancelled due to COVID restrictions.
The Big South has played a total of 1 conference game so far this spring with one scheduled now this weekend (Chuck South and Monmouth).

SUPharmacist
March 23rd, 2021, 07:58 AM
VMI @ Wofford will be another true test for the Keydets. Been a while since VMI won at Woffy.

Went with Delaware@Rhode Island, but I would have been tempted by VMI@Wofford. I am enjoying this Keydet run from afar.