March 21st, 2021, 04:51 PM
Away
Home
Time
Questions for this Week

Mercer (http://www.mercerbears.com/)
Chattanooga (http://www.gomocs.com/)
12:00 P
Will Chatt play this one in shorts/helmets only? They’re not really trying this Spring, y’know.

VMI (https://vmikeydets.com/)
Wofford (http://woffordterriers.com/)
1:00 P
What day this week will the Teary-ers Conklin out of playing this game?

Western Carolina
ETSU
Will ETSU rush for > 500 yards or will their Coaches insist on passing and hold themselves to < 350 yds total offense?

Samford
The Citadel
How much relief from the anger & frustration of repeatedly losing big leads & OT games can Samford really gain by running up the score and hanging their 10th consecutive L on the bellhops?

bonarae
March 21st, 2021, 05:04 PM
Chattanooga
VMI
ETSU
Samford

Mocs123
March 21st, 2021, 07:41 PM
Mercer 17
Chattanooga 24 - The Mocs defense is really good, the offense struggled at times - we turned the ball over and missed open recievers, and special teams has struggled, but I think we clean things up and beat an improving Mercer squad.

VMI 31
Wofford 21 - Game of the Week. I think this will be a good game if the Terriers haven't mailed it in for the year. The Keydets are playing really well and I think they make it 5-0 in the SoCon which has to make Wachenheim the COY.

Western Carolina 14
ETSU 24 - I'm trying to figure out how good ETSU is this spring, but either way they beat the Catamounts at home.

Samford 41
The Citadel 14 - Beatdown of the Week. I agree with FUBeAR - Samford is a talented team that will take their frustrations out on the coastal Bulldogs.

1.) VMI (4-0)
2.) Chattanooga (3-0)
3.) Furman (3-2) - lost close games to #1 and #2
4.) ETSU (2-1) - Still trying to figure out how to rank them, but at 2-1 they have to be in the top half.
5.) Samford (2-3) - lost in OT to #1 and #3
6.) Wofford (1-2) - This Terrier team should be better than #6, but they aren't
7.) Mercer (2-2) - Could be better than #7, but two wins came against #8 and #9 - two losses against #1 and #6
8.) Western Carolina (1-4) - Hey, at least they aren't last place, right?
9.) The Citadel (0-4) - I really thought they would be better but no wins lands them here

gofurman
March 22nd, 2021, 02:10 AM
Away
Home
Time
Questions for this Week

Will Chatt play this one in shorts/helmets only? They’re not really trying this Spring, y’know.

Western Carolina
ETSU
Will ETSU rush for > 500 yards or will their Coaches insist on passing and hold themselves to < 350 yds total offense?

Samford
The Citadel
How much relief from the anger & frustration of repeatedly losing big leads & OT games can Samford really gain by running up the score and hanging their 10th consecutive L on the bellhops?

Calling it like it is:
unfortunately a CHATT team that doesn’t play some of their best players is better than our Furman guys. Furman has OL issues - maybe we can fix them over the next few weeks. Furman needs FUBeAR to suit back up and knock some people around !!! I hear he has some eligibility left!!

so, having watched a few games... my honest SoCon Power rating first —
1). - VMI (unbelievable and good for them). Great QB
- Chatt . (I tried to warn FUBeAR about them before our game 😉. Great DL and LBs
———-
2). Furman, Samford, Woff, ETSU
———-
3). Mercer
———-
4). Western and Citadel

i think by end of spring those are the quadrants in the SoCon

this week I hope my 3-2 Paladins regroup and handle that team called ‘bye’ and don’t mail it in. KEEP GOING DINS !
.. thus I pick
Chatt
VMI ? Tough and close call
ETSU
Samford

chattownmocs
March 22nd, 2021, 08:17 AM
I must confess that I'm not following as closely these days, but while Chattanooga is missing some of it's top weapons, I think they are pretty lucky that all these offensive lineman stuck around. It must be the oldest offensive line in college football history.

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 08:33 AM
Our offensive line is experianced and solid, but probably not the oldest out there - we have 3 senior starters. I hope they all return for the fall.

Harrison Moon - 6th year Sr (18 starts)
Cole Strange - 5th year Sr (32 starts)
Kyle MisKelley - 5th year Sr (10 starts) - injured against Furman
McClendon Curtis - 4th year Jr (15 starts)
Colin Truett - 3rd year So (11 starts)

We also have Noah Ramsey, who is a 5th year Senior that is a reserve that has started 15 games for the Mocs.

Against Furman for most of the game our OLine was 2 -Sr's, 1 - Jr, 1 - So, and 1 - Fr.

chattownmocs
March 22nd, 2021, 09:01 AM
Well I guess I'm thinking of it being 2021 instead of the "2020 season." I honestly thought thought half those guys were for sure done after 2019. Tyrell Price too.

But hell, bring them back. The 7th year senior has arrived.

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 09:11 AM
The Mocs will have two 7th year seniors if they both come back for the fall - Harrison Moon (OL) and Chris James (TE). The last I heard they both were planning on coming back, but you never know, lots of things can change before then.

walliver
March 22nd, 2021, 11:14 AM
I took last week off - I was on vacation.
The only thing I am certain about at this point, is that a don't have a clue what is happening.

Predictions:
Mercer at Chatty - The cubbies got rolling last week, but the TrainBirds, unlike WCU, play defense and Chatty pulls out a 31-17 win
VMI at Wofford - The Terriers continue their every other week schedule. VMI remembers that they are VMI and Wofford pulls out a 28-24 win
WCU at ETSU - The Can't-mounts defense apparently is sitting out this spring season and ETSU scores lots of points in a 42-20 win
Samford at The Citadel - On paper, this should be an easy romp by Samford over the winless pups, but this is spring football and somehow the Bellhops pull out a 31-28 win.

I don't really have a good feel for power rankings this season, but Chatty and VMI are good and everybody else is unpredictable.

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 11:33 AM
You're right Walliver - the spring season has been interesting. I've really been impressed with VMI and though I thought they were a decent team in 2019 they are really playing at a differnt level this year. I wonder how much of that they can hold on to after Udinski leaves?

As for Chattanooga our defense has really played well, but we have some question marks at QB and Special Teams so anything can happen.

I like your two upset picks. Wofford presents a ground attack that the Keydets haven't faced yet this seson (though Furman is similar), and Samford is a Hatcher coached team so they are very Jeckl and Hyde. I picked them to win big as they have a history of running up the score on teams that have an inferior talent level, but when they are off, they are off, and can lose to anyone.

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 12:12 PM
With The Citadel losing 10 straight games going back to 2019 is Thompson's seat getting warm in Charleston? I mean it's hard to be too upset with losses to USF and Clemson, and they played Army strong, but that's still 7 FCS losses including EKU and WCU.

SU DOG
March 22nd, 2021, 12:16 PM
As long as there is a 4th quarter, any Samford opponent has a chance. Hmmm....seems I made that statement before the VMI game.

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 12:25 PM
My take on the Hatch-Attack is it will always make for a dangerous opponent who can beat even the best team on any given Saturday, but the inconsistency of the offense, and the position it puts the defense in will always lead to let downs and teams that run it will continue to be good, and while great at times, won't consistently contend for conference championships. Samford talent wise is one of the best in the conference - at least top 3.

My honest first impression after glancing at the box score (and not watching the game) was "How can you have 630 yards of offense and still lose?"

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 12:44 PM
Congratulations to VMI on the #14 ranking. That's not easy to do starting outside the poll and not being a "Name" school. Voters tend to vote for teams they are used to seeing in the poll.

If (and it's a big if) both VMI and Chattanooga win out and finish 7-0 in the SoCon I think both get in the playoffs. It's probably better for the SoCon for VMI to get the autobid as a top 10 Chattanooga team gets an at large bid for sure and if VMI isn't in the top 10 they may get hurt by the lack of name recognition.

kdinva
March 22nd, 2021, 01:07 PM
.....My honest first impression after glancing at the box score (and not watching the game) was "How can you have 630 yards of offense and still lose?"

A case of both VMI's defense being much better + some untimely miscues by Sammy.

A} end of the half, samford's drive ends at the VMI 13, Samford misses 30 yd FG.
B} 3rd qtr, big pass catch & run goes to the VMI 1. two runs for no gain, false start, then the Samford FB rips off the helmet of a VMI linebacker (15 more yards backwards), settles for short FG.
C} early 4th qtr, Samford drives to another goal to go situation, VMI's D holds, another short FG.

then VMI has the two fine offensive drives to tie the game. The last play of regulation, Samford was at the VMI 42, but a QB sack ends that drive, on to OT.

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 01:25 PM
The growth of VMI from 2017 really astounds me. In 2018 the improvement wasn't seen in the W/L column but the competitiveness was there. What's most surprising to me is that Wachenheim came to VMI in 2015 so it took four years to really see results on the field.

It will be interesting to see how the Keydets do in the fall without Udinski, but it's obvious there has been a culture shift in Lexington and this success is not all because of a single player.

paward
March 22nd, 2021, 10:22 PM
Mercer
VMI
ETSU
The Citadel

Smitty
March 23rd, 2021, 05:22 AM
As long as there is a 4th quarter, any Samford opponent has a chance. Hmmm....seems I made that statement before the VMI game.

I feel the same way with western except it is anything after the first few minutes

FUBeAR
March 23rd, 2021, 06:05 AM
Mercer
VMI
ETSU
The Citadel
Bold picks, paward (except ETSU over WCU) - I like it!

https://freqmix.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/article-2-picture-0.gif

(You weren’t doing a “Leonard’s Loser” reprise...were you?)

FUBeAR
March 23rd, 2021, 11:24 AM
Away
Home
Time
Questions for this Week

Western Carolina
ETSU

Samford
The Citadel

No answers to FUBeAR’s questions? Oh well - seemed like fair questions to me. Maybe my Picks & PowerRanking will provide some insight to FUBeAR’s thought on the answers...

Picks

Mercer @ Chattanooga - OK - y’all have convinced FUBeAR with your claims that only Freshman & Sorority Pledges will suit up for the Mocs this week...so, I’m gonna paint that fence. Mercer 13 - Chatty Light 9

VMI @ Wofford - welp, tbh, I don’t think that the Teary-ers would suit up for this one IF Udinski wasn’t injured @ Samford. I think Woffy has run their risk models and believe they have a chance to win this game, so they have decided not to Conklin out. Keydets’ D is too tough for the LittleMutts though ... and Udinski plays. VMI 31 - Teary-ers 17

WCU @ ETSU - With only 1 loss to FU and Chatty (very) Light in their final game & a (potentially Udinski-less) VMI next week remaining on their schedule, the MountainPirates have to feel like they are in good position to win a share of the SoCon Championship & the SoCon AutoBid to the Playoffs. So, they will thrash the Cantamounts in the 1st half, but rest their best for a trip to LexVegas the rest of the way. Bucs roll. ETSU 31 - WCU 7

Samford @ The Citadel - Apparently, Jack Douglas is going to have to come out of the stands and play QB for the bellhops. CIT was not very good when they had their Players & they are completely decimated and in disarray now. Finally, some talk about their direction in recent years & leadership is starting to emerge. Hard to see things clearly when the tint is so dark on those glasses, I guess. Sammy should be angry & ready to win big...which means they may completely not show up (figuratively). But, I kinda think they will. Samford 56 - bellhops 14

Furman 2 - Bye 0

PowerRanking

1) VMI (with Udinski...even w/excellent D, between #5 - #7 without him)
2) Chattanooga (Chatty Light can choose where that ball club wants to be ranked...if it really exists)
3) Furman (Defense is on par with Top 2, but O is not performing)
4) ETSU (favorable scheduling could very much work in their favor)
5) Samford (meh...”talented losers” is not a label any Team wants)
6) Mercer (D is on par with Top 3 or 4, O is work in progress...liking the trend I see in O-Line play)
7) Teary-ers (better than Mercer in week 1; not sure they are now)
8) WCU (They are who we thought they were. Beating the bellhops didn’t change anything)
9) bellhops (reminding me of the Yankees at First Manassas)

Mocs123
March 23rd, 2021, 01:41 PM
Udinski is injured? That could be a huge loss for the Keydets. What sort of injury, nothing serious I hope. An serious injury now would impact his fall season at Maryland.

kdinva
March 24th, 2021, 02:39 PM
UTC 27; Mercer 17
VMI 26; Wofford 21
ETSU 28; WCU 17
Samford 34; The Citadel 24

FUBeAR
March 24th, 2021, 04:42 PM
UTC 27; Mercer 17
VMI 26; Wofford 21
ETSU 28; WCU 17
Samford 34; The Citadel 24Risk Level of Picks = 0

Y’know CIT lost to WCU, giving up about 600 yards...and lost to Mercer giving up 42 points, right?
And you just saw what Sammy can do...and they played FU to OT...and FU @ VMI woulda gone to OT save a botched XP.

C’mon, you know Sammy’s gonna hang at least half-a-hunnerd on the bellhops.

gofurman
March 25th, 2021, 12:40 AM
What’s the word on Udinski? Hope he is ok

FUBeAR
March 25th, 2021, 05:33 AM
https://twitter.com/sidelinestormer/status/1374815931986288645
Kyle Miskelley was injured on the Mocs 5th Offensive play against Furman.

So, as the Chatt HC is now woke and “wants to protect the veteran starters from spring injuries,” I guess...

RG 52 McClendon Curtis.....6-7......... 325........Jr.-2L
LG 69 Cole Strange.............. 6-5......... 300....... Sr.-3L
LT 75 Harrison Moon .......... 6-5 ......... 295....... Sr.-2L
H 12 Reginald Henderson.6-3......... 205.......Sr.-1L
X 2 Kanore McKinnon.......6-3......... 200........Sr.-1L
RB 23 Tyrell Price..................6-0......... 210........Sr.-2L
QB 3 Drayton Arnold ........... 5-11 ........ 205........Sr.-1L

N 98 Christian Smith ........... 6-2 ......... 285........ Jr.-1L
E 90 Devonnsha Maxwell..6-2......... 295........Jr.-2L
M 57 Kam Jones..................6-0......... 225........Jr.-1L
W 46 Ty Boeck....................6-2......... 225........Jr.-2L
J 3 Rashun Freeman......5-11........ 190.......Sr.-3L
C 14 Jordan Jones ........... 5-10........ 190....... Sr.-3L
SS 1 Brandon Dowdell ..... 5-10........ 195....... Sr.-3L
FS 27 Jerrell Lawson........... 6-2......... 205....... Sr.-3L
C 5 CaMiron Smith .........5-10........ 195........Jr.-2L

Punter 61 Gabe Boring ............. 5-11 ........ 175........Jr.-2L
Holder 61 Gabe Boring...............5-11........ 175........Jr.-2L
PR 1 Brandon Dowdell ..... 5-10........ 195....... Sr.-3L
KR 1 Brandon Dowdell ..... 5-10........ 195....... Sr.-3L

...will all head to the locker room no later than after their 4th play on Sat, if they even dress/play at all...right?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/ba/c3/b7bac3c7c053f6625d4cdf77c90995ff.gif

#ChattyLight

OhioHen
March 25th, 2021, 06:20 AM
Chattanooga
VMI
ETSU
Samford

Mocs123
March 25th, 2021, 06:56 AM
That’s the real question isn’t it. My guess is we won’t see Maxwell, Boeck, Freeman, J. Jones, Dowdell, Lawson, or CaMiron Smith on defense at least much. Kam Jones is a Jr but hasn’t really played much until this spring. I know we had several young linebackers practicing a lot this week (some have already played a bit this spring). My guess is Christian Smith will play as he hasn’t played a ton either, but he does have a history of injuries so perhaps not.
On offense, my guess is we won’t see Henderson. McKinnon hasn’t played as much and probably isn’t thought of as much as a “critical asset” right now – to be honest we need to get him more touches in games. We’re already holding Ford out, so my guess is we will continue to see TP and Appleberry in the backfield. TP has played a lot of football, but really none since 2018 until this spring.
Arnold may be a senior, but he’s had no meaningful snaps until this spring. I’d be surprised if he was held out because he needs as much experience as he can get before fall.
The biggest question for me will be the offensive line. In an interview this week, Rusty mentioned he didn’t need to see Cole Strange and Harrison Moon block guys. I agree with that, but he has also stated that it isn’t fair to the QB to put a line out there that isn’t ready, and with a true freshmen getting thrown in there last week and no OL coach – I’m not sure what to expect. My really out of the blue guess is that Curtis and Truett will play with a couple of the Freshmen.
On special teams Boring may or may not be available this week (COVID) but he’s our only punter we have for the spring so he wouldn’t be held out for safety (Just a guess on my part, but I think Jason Pierce will be our punter in the fall). I tend to think Dowdell won’t return kicks or punts but if he does, my guess is they would all be fair catches and he wouldn’t risk the return.

FUBeAR
March 25th, 2021, 08:50 AM
That’s the real question isn’t it. My guess is we won’t see Maxwell, Boeck, Freeman, J. Jones, Dowdell, Lawson, or CaMiron Smith on defense at least much. Kam Jones is a Jr but hasn’t really played much until this spring. I know we had several young linebackers practicing a lot this week (some have already played a bit this spring). My guess is Christian Smith will play as he hasn’t played a ton either, but he does have a history of injuries so perhaps not.
On offense, my guess is we won’t see Henderson. McKinnon hasn’t played as much and probably isn’t thought of as much as a “critical asset” right now – to be honest we need to get him more touches in games. We’re already holding Ford out, so my guess is we will continue to see TP and Appleberry in the backfield. TP has played a lot of football, but really none since 2018 until this spring.
Arnold may be a senior, but he’s had no meaningful snaps until this spring. I’d be surprised if he was held out because he needs as much experience as he can get before fall.
The biggest question for me will be the offensive line. In an interview this week, Rusty mentioned he didn’t need to see Cole Strange and Harrison Moon block guys. I agree with that, but he has also stated that it isn’t fair to the QB to put a line out there that isn’t ready, and with a true freshmen getting thrown in there last week and no OL coach – I’m not sure what to expect. My really out of the blue guess is that Curtis and Truett will play with a couple of the Freshmen.
On special teams Boring may or may not be available this week (COVID) but he’s our only punter we have for the spring so he wouldn’t be held out for safety (Just a guess on my part, but I think Jason Pierce will be our punter in the fall). I tend to think Dowdell won’t return kicks or punts but if he does, my guess is they would all be fair catches and he wouldn’t risk the return.
Any more than 4 plays for any of those veteran starters listed and they are obviously being placed ‘at risk.’ That was proven last week.

Is Coach Wright just going to hit the snooze alarm or was Miskelley’s injury truly a “wake-up call?”

Mocs123
March 25th, 2021, 09:23 AM
I'm as interested as you to see who plays and who doesn't FUBeAR - probably more so. I have questions about this philosophy myself. Now, realizing anything can happen (See the UTC-Mercer game in 2015), but a fully complemented Mocs team should have a good chance at a SoCon championship this spring but can a Mocs team sitting a bunch of key guys win a SoCon championship? While nothing is impossible, it obviously is less likely.

I think Coach Wright thinks it's the right call for the health and safety of his players and setting the team up for success in the fall (and after) but I think if we sit a lot of key guys and end up losing a game or two and not winning a SoCon championship - I think that will be a hard conversation to have with Chattanooga fans (especially the more casual fans).

FUBeAR
March 25th, 2021, 07:00 PM
can a Mocs team sitting a bunch of key guys win a SoCon championship?

No - not when the “fully complemented” one was taken to OT by the worst Team in the SoCon that has lost 10 games in a row.

Sit those 17 “veteran starters,” as that “wake-up call” clearly dictates Coach Wright must do, and Mercer wins by 2 or 3 scores on Saturday.

Sit ‘em against Samford & ETSU and get run out of the stadiums...finish with a 4-3 SoCon record...that should be 4-4 with a forfeit to the Keydets. TBH, you saw what happened when CIT’s HC thought he could ‘get away with’ sitting 4 starters vs. WCU. So...yeah...make that SoCon record 3-4...should be 3-5.

ChattyLight ain’t gonna get it done. No worries though, the Mocs aren’t even trying this Spring. Wouldn’t even accept a Playoff bid if rec’d.

Starting to wonder if Chatttttttown has assumed the role of SpinDoctor in the Mocs Football program.

Milktruck74
March 26th, 2021, 07:08 PM
IT is going to be a very different looking team this week. Lots of guys are not even traveling. However, the young guys are hungry and have something to prove. They are all fighting for a spot, so that may play to their advantage...and they are good....so...who knows.

FUBeAR
March 27th, 2021, 08:15 AM
IT is going to be a very different looking team this week. Lots of guys are not even traveling. However, the young guys are hungry and have something to prove. They are all fighting for a spot, so that may play to their advantage...and they are good....so...who knows.
”NOT...traveling” - to a home game ... man, y’all just ain’t gonna quit this shine, are you?

kdinva
March 27th, 2021, 11:39 AM
VMI} Udinski out for today's game.

ElCid
March 27th, 2021, 12:04 PM
VMI} Udinski out for today's game.

We don't have ours either.

Mocs123
March 27th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Scout team playing for the Mocs today. Too bad we can’t catch a punt. Two muffed punts lead to too Mercer scores.

FUBeAR
March 27th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Scout team playing for the Mocs today. Too bad we can’t catch a punt. Two muffed punts lead to too Mercer scores.Same QB’s as last week. Same Center who played all but 5 plays against FU last week. Most DLmen & LB’s playing for the Mocs today played extensively against FU also.

Yes - I’ll admit I am surprised we are actually seeing Chatty Light, but playing mostly 2’s is NOT “Scout team,” particularly when 1/2 of those 2’s are FBS transfers. No problem with taking/having transfers, but characterizing them as a bunch of rag-tags ain’t ‘zactly fair.

21-7 Mercer with 6:48 to play in 3rd.

Mocs123
March 27th, 2021, 02:17 PM
OK - None of these guys are starters (except the QB and LS) - how about that. Both QBs have played. 5 freshman offensive linemen , RB without a career carry, etc.

28-21 Bears with 6:05 left and a lightning delay.

BTW watching Cronic’s offensive movement prior to the snap is interesting. I have to think he’ll have Mercer really playing well in a couple of years. I think he’s a good coach.

Mocs123
March 27th, 2021, 02:19 PM
BTW- the MLB with 17 tackles is getting his first start. He’s a JR walk-on with no offers and came here because his GF got a soccer scholarship.

kdinva
March 27th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Risk Level of Picks = 0

Y’know CIT lost to WCU, giving up about 600 yards...and lost to Mercer giving up 42 points, right?
And you just saw what Sammy can do...and they played FU to OT.....C’mon, you know Sammy’s gonna hang at least half-a-hunnerd on the bellhops.

yep

FUBeAR
March 27th, 2021, 03:44 PM
BTW- the MLB with 17 tackles is getting his first start. He’s a JR walk-on with no offers and came here because his GF got a soccer scholarship.
...and FU’s Starting MLB is a R-FR Walk-on with no offers...and ‘dates’ a Chatt Women’s Soccer Player also...on the sly, though...something about having a BF on the Mocks Football Team.

SoCon Football Spring 2021...but the Mocks just want to think they are different somehow.

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
March 27th, 2021, 05:47 PM
ETSU started Brock Landis today. We did enough to win the game. Saw Reese Udinski is heading to Maryland. Here's hoping Maryland starts him and plays a lot better this fall.

Mocs123
March 28th, 2021, 08:26 AM
Congrats to Mercer on the win yesterday. Drew Cronic is building a good program there.

Also congrats to VMI who came away with a huge win yesterday. The Keydets are now closing in on their first SoCon championship since '77.

Again - is Thompson's seat getting warm or is the 2020 season a mulligian and it's a wait and see how the fall goes sort of thing.

Milktruck74
March 28th, 2021, 09:01 AM
...and FU’s Starting MLB is a R-FR Walk-on with no offers...and ‘dates’ a Chatt Women’s Soccer Player also...on the sly, though...something about having a BF on the Mocks Football Team.

SoCon Football Spring 2021...but the Mocks just want to think they are different somehow.

Different is your 4th string RB rushing 19 times for 137 yards and 2 TDs behind 5 guys that played on Friday nights last fall.

Spin it however you want, there is no doubt this Mocs team is going to be really good for a long while.

FUBeAR
March 28th, 2021, 10:06 AM
Xxxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxx xxxxxx XX xxxxxxx xx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxx xxx x XXx xxxxxx x xxxx xxxx xLxxxx xx Xxxxxx xxxxxx Lxxx xxLL.

Xxxx xx xxxxxxx xxx xxxx, xxxxx xx xx xxxxx xxxx Xxxx xxxx xx xxxxx xx xx xxxLLx xxxx xxx x Lxxx xxxLx.

Some kind of system error, I guess. This is how FUBeAR is seeing all posts coming from Chatt fans today.

Milktruck74
March 28th, 2021, 10:44 AM
That s nothing new...Based on your choice in teams....you seem to see quite a few L's

FUBeAR
March 28th, 2021, 11:39 AM
Lsaw this one yesterday...

(W)https://gomocs.com/services/logo_handler.ashx?image_path=/images/logos/Mercer.png&width=150&height=12035 vs (L)https://gomocs.com/services/logo_handler.ashx?image_path=/images/logos/site/site.png&width=150&height=12028

MERCER (W) -VS- CHATTANOOGA (L)

Team
F

MER (W)

UTC (L)

Milktruck74
March 28th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Yeah, that is the only one we have seen this season....you've seen what???? seven of them?

The Cats
March 28th, 2021, 12:02 PM
Yeah, that is the only one we have seen this season....you've seen what???? seven of them?

You've only seen one, because you opted out of the fall, except for 1 game, or did you forget that?

The UTC record is 3-2.

FUBeAR
March 28th, 2021, 01:29 PM
onLy
onLy saw 1 L yesterday & it was stamped with a big ‘yeLLow’ and bLue https://www.anygivensaturday.com/blob:https://www.anygivensaturday.com/67b00e3d-4d94-425b-b8a7-2e4645ae36f6https://gomocs.com/services/logo_handler.ashx?image_path=/images/logos/site/site.png&width=150&height=120

FUBeAR
March 28th, 2021, 01:32 PM
You've only seen one, because you opted out of the fall, except for 1 game, or did you forget that?

The UTC record is 3-2.should be 3-3 with the (actual) forfeit the Mocks took in lieu of facing a VMI Team that thrashed them in 2019.

FUBeAR
March 28th, 2021, 06:25 PM
Thinking about my AGS FCS Poll this week & was hoping to get some input from the SoCon Fans in this thread.

I had Chattanooga at #7 last week.

So...should I rank Mercer @ #6 this week because they beat #7... OR...

...do I slide Chatt down to #8 (or lower) and put Mercer in at #7?

The Cats
March 28th, 2021, 08:48 PM
Thinking about my AGS FCS Poll this week & was hoping to get some input from the SoCon Fans in this thread.

I had Chattanooga at #7 last week.

So...should I rank Mercer @ #6 this week because they beat #7... OR...

...do I slide Chatt down to #8 (or lower) and put Mercer in at #7?

https://textexpander.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Featured_31-Recruiter-Memes-Thatll-Make-You-Laugh-1200x474.jpg

Mocs123
March 28th, 2021, 09:14 PM
I'd say that neither "Chatty-Lite" nor the Mercer Bears deserve to be ranked in the top 25 this week.

Starting the season in the fall I think "Chatty - Stout" should start in the 8-10 range.