PDA

View Full Version : Tailgaitors WARNING!

GreatAppSt
July 21st, 2007, 02:20 PM
(Tailgaters WARNING That is :o :o :o ) It's time, y'all have just 40 days left to prepare for the 07 season. xnodx xnodx xnodx Get those menu's planned. xreadx xnodx xnodx Get the tables, chairs, tents, coolers, heaters, grills, fryers, trailers and RV's cleaned.xrotatehx Get out now and buy new ones if needed. xcoolx. Get out your spirit gear and clean it too.:D Get to the store and Get all the new hats, shirts, jerseys, pants, flags, magnets, you need to tell the world who you are, and who you support for the 07 campaign. Last but certainly not least, Get to the Booze store and Get the liquor, mixers, shooters, and chasers you'll need to fill the cooler you cleaned or bought!!! :D xbeerchugx xnutsx xbeerchugx

Now Get out there and,

GET IT DONE!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

This has been apublic service announcement by GreatAppSt

CID1990
July 21st, 2007, 02:45 PM
I already have my Soap on a Rope to hang around my neck when you guys come to Charleston.

CatFan22
July 21st, 2007, 07:57 PM
Oh man, this season can't get here fast enough. I finally have a new truck to bring to make the grill look better. xcoolx

GreatAppSt
July 22nd, 2007, 09:21 AM
I grilled Bison burgers for dinner yesterday. Easy to cook good tasting. xthumbsupx

catamount man
July 22nd, 2007, 09:25 AM
Since WCU doesn't play their first home game until September 22, we got a little time than normal to plan ahead.xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

douglasdmb
July 22nd, 2007, 02:04 PM
Since WCU doesn't play their first home game until September 22, we got a little time than normal to plan ahead.xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

September 22? Ouch.

appsfan
July 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
I already have my Soap on a Rope to hang around my neck when you guys come to Charleston.

Funny, LMAO.xlolx xlolx

appsfan
July 22nd, 2007, 07:36 PM
(Tailgaters WARNING That is :o :o :o ) It's time, y'all have just 40 days left to prepare for the 07 season. xnodx xnodx xnodx Get those menu's planned. xreadx xnodx xnodx Get the tables, chairs, tents, coolers, heaters, grills, fryers, trailers and RV's cleaned.xrotatehx Get out now and buy new ones if needed. xcoolx. Get out your spirit gear and clean it too.:D Get to the store and Get all the new hats, shirts, jerseys, pants, flags, magnets, you need to tell the world who you are, and who you support for the 07 campaign. Last but certainly not least, Get to the Booze store and Get the liquor, mixers, shooters, and chasers you'll need to fill the cooler you cleaned or bought!!! :D xbeerchugx xnutsx xbeerchugx

Now Get out there and,

Fortunately, I have a couple high school games and two Panthers pre-season games to get me ready. I should be in mid-season form by September. I can't wait!xthumbsupx

james_lawfirm
July 22nd, 2007, 08:36 PM

That's not nice.

89Hen
July 23rd, 2007, 09:57 AM
I bought a new portable gas grill last fall and never even got a chance to light it. I hope to break it out at the opener at W&M this year. xthumbsupx

Seven Would Be Nice
July 23rd, 2007, 02:54 PM

Now Get out there and,

HEATERS?!?! how cold is it on your dang mountain?