PDA

View Full Version : USD vs YSU

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 10:03 AM
I finally picked YSU to win a game this season, but it won’t be easy. The Yotes have decent Frosh kid at QB who throws it well and all over the field. If YSU does win it will be because of a secondary that’s playing well. In fact, YSU D is it’s best part. The O is expected to run on Dakota and I see them having some success. Since I picked YSU to win in the MVFC contest, I’ll add a score projection -

YSU 24 - USD 17

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 10:21 AM
I finally picked YSU to win a game this season, but it won’t be easy. The Yotes have decent Frosh kid at QB who throws it well and all over the field. If YSU does win it will be because of a secondary that’s playing well. In fact, YSU D is it’s best part. The O is expected to run on Dakota and I see them having some success. Since I picked YSU to win in the MVFC contest, I’ll add a score projection -

YSU 24 - USD 17I'll take 24-17. Actually I'll settle for a 3-2 5 OT W at this point [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 11:18 AM
8-0 YSU. NDSU style..

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 11:19 AM
YSU throws for. TD and a 2 pt xp, leads 8-0. Run game working as USD loads the box

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 11:53 AM
YSU adds a FG. Leads now 11-0. McLaughlin looks good running the ball.

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 11:53 AM
YSU kicker starting to get his **** together [emoji173]

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 12:09 PM
YSU D holds and forces a USD FG. YSU leads 11-3. Secondary shutdown the USD pass game.

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 12:09 PM
11-3 YSU

Coats needs to sit this one out. Has being the top punt returner in YSU history in his head making bad choices.

Are we starting two hand tap in the MVFC? bump a QB roughing??

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Ohhh baby YSU #48 is a stud

https://media0.giphy.com/media/zOUakTj88YJ5S/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd70auiffuamxldxlxr1ntnbngmzi55 gwwxggovy8wp&rid=giphy.gif

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Halftime - YSU 11-3 over USD.

The D has shut down Dakota. YSU run game still making yards against a loaded box. Pass game is mixed

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 12:31 PM
Any word on Becker?

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 12:56 PM
When is Pierson transferring?

I wish it was last week[emoji83]

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:04 PM
TD YSU. QB Waid one yd run. YSU leads 18-3

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 01:04 PM
Man if #7 figures out how to pass a football he'll be special.

18-3 good guys

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:08 PM
LOL. He is nothing special, Red. Very average and not much of a passer. Another overrated local star. That one of their many problems.

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:15 PM
YSU held the Yotes to 13 rushing yds the 1st half. Fumble, YSU gets it. Driving now.

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:19 PM
FG YSU. Guins lead 21-3.

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 01:21 PM
LOL. He is nothing special, Red. Very average and not much of a passer. Another overrated local star. That one of their many problems.Well I like him. You also said #8 sucks [emoji57]

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Man SD's punter is a serious weapon.

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:32 PM
I said nothing of the sort. I said I didn’t like Pearson, not McLaughlin,lol

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:35 PM
RB Turner TD. YSU 28-3

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 01:35 PM
I won't research the thread. I'm pretty sure you had a problem with him being from D II. We can agree he's not bad LOL.

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 01:40 PM
YSU out rushing SD 258 -4..

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:40 PM
I did but I like him. He is the best of our backs which tells you all you need to know about Bozo recruiting. McLaughlin is a very average back at this level. At least he earns his keep. Pearson is a waste of a scholly at D-I.

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 01:41 PM
I did but I like him. He is the best of our backs which tells you all you need to know about Bozo recruiting. McLaughlin is a very average back at this level. At least he earns his keep. Pearson is a waste of a scholly at D-I.Agreed. Mac keeps his speed and gains 10 lbs look out.

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:49 PM
TD USD. Guins lead 28-10. 8:35 to go.

Red, I pointed out early on McLaughlin was a D-II back. At this level, a player but not special. Yet he is the best of our D-I scholly backs. We also have OL who can’t play at this level.

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 01:55 PM
TD USD. Guins lead 28-10. 8:35 to go.

Red, I pointed out early on McLaughlin was a D-II back. At this level, a player but not special. Yet he is the best of our D-I scholly backs. We also have OL who can’t play at this level.Well I've watched 5 games 4 against top 11 teams and this team has not been embedded. Nothing against you but you're more a hater than a fan. Like I said Saban could come here and you pick it apart. xtwocentsx

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 01:58 PM
LOL. As you wish. I always call them as I see them, good or bad. And you must admit, most has been bad. I’m not a fan of bad FB.

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 02:00 PM
LOL. As you wish. I always call them as I see them, good or bad. And you must admit, most has been bad. I’m not a fan of bad FB.Sadly, I don't see bad football. I see young kids with a new coaching staff..

Schism55
March 20th, 2021, 02:04 PM
I picked the 'Yotes in the weekly pick 'em....you are welcome Penguins xdrunkyx

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 02:06 PM
I picked the 'Yotes in the weekly pick 'em....you are welcome Penguins xdrunkyxAny help is appreciated at this point.

Thank you [emoji16]

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 02:08 PM
This wasn’t a hard pick, Schism. YSU has a shot at winning one, maybe 2 more games.

ST_Lawson
March 20th, 2021, 02:11 PM
This wasn’t a hard pick, Schism. YSU has a shot at winning one, maybe 2 more games.

I know one of those, at least...

https://media.tenor.com/images/857d22d84d98f93d2567f659f43d99a7/tenor.gif

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Yes, lol

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 02:15 PM
Final. YSU 28, So. Dakota 10

ysubigred
March 20th, 2021, 02:24 PM
Would be interesting to see the season start over [emoji848]

Need some play makers on offense and a bit more depth on the Oline.

D could use some DE help.

Nice rebound this YSU football team has exerted more effort in 5 games than Bozos team did in all of 2018 and 19..

1st look at UND next week. Just as long as YSU keeps it close I'll be ok with that. We'll see how NDSU handles them before I'll pick a winner.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/myfjTNK9sct1e/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7v0jxa55otbhig9u7ms02smxfwa9x ezk2cnadsm2x&rid=giphy.gif

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 02:37 PM
Starting the season over changes nothing. YSU needs QBs. We have none on the roster. Depth at RB as we only have one. The OL sucks, no stars , no depth. WRs are not great. Best TE transferred out.

The D has some decent DL, some LBs and a few DBs but no depth anywhere. YSU is years away from being good and that is only if they recruit well. Last class was not great. Thank Strollo, the maestro

BeamMeUp
March 20th, 2021, 06:56 PM
Solid victory for Coach Phillips. Another week, another impressive defensive performance. Offense played much better as well which was nice to see. Only issues I saw were Coates who had a poor day returning punts (first game I recall him playing that poorly) and a few penalties that I think could cost them against better opposition (roughing QB x2)

What I like most is the fact this team clearly has inferior talent to much of this league, but the staff is putting them in positions to be successful and they are showing signs of improvement from week to week. I do believe with some improved recruiting, there is a great deal of upside for this program. If this staff can get this group of players to play this well with the average talent they have (to be fair some of this is simply youth on both sides of ball), you’d have to think they could do even better with some better talent and guys with more PT/experience. I’ll leave that up to Paladin in terms of reviewing offseason transfers and upcoming classes. Last point... the offense with these long drives, chewing up clock, and going under center is something we don’t see too much in the college game anymore. Nice seeing it work for us.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see this team give North Dakota fits next week. Will see how week goes, but this team is proving they can compete, at least defensively, with most of the teams in this league. Offense still has apparent weaknesses and lacking depth at some critical positions, but hoping they remain healthy thru the end of the campaign.

beammeup.

Paladin1aa
March 20th, 2021, 08:09 PM
Very good eye, Beam. You are correct. They played a decent game, but USD isn’t one of the top teams. The D has carried the team all season. The D has no stars, little depth, but you are correct, the coaches have them in position to defend many of the other teams, albeit with lesser personnel. The O is a disaster area. The coaches are calling a conservative game with Waid who has a weak arm so they concentrate on short and intermediate routes. Waid is not quick and isn’t a real run threat but good for short gains running. With McLaughlin they have a find, but at 5’9, 175 they have to be careful to give him breaks to keep him healthy. We lost our best power back to transfer and the backups are not good runner. Christian does have good hands. Both backups at RB graduates so RB are a big recruitment target as is QB. We have no one now with the kind of talent to win big in this league. Another major recruit target. The OL is young but also limited talent.

The D ,while decent , has no depth and will lose both Ss and a LB, Dixon, who was a transfer in from Marist. Quite a find. But those 3 are major pieces to the D along with some limited backup seniors who need replaced. Depth here otherwise is limited. With injuries, this year or next , the D could look very different.

Finishing out, the early look is close loss to UND, win over WIU and tossup game with MoSt. However, keep close eye on game notes as it could change with injuries either way. A win vs USD was nice but UND is a better team and MoSt has made some improvement. Nothing much changes for next year without solid recruiting. League is too tough otherwise.

The Yo Show
March 21st, 2021, 11:09 AM
LOL. As you wish. I always call them as I see them, good or bad. And you must admit, most has been bad. I’m not a fan of bad FB.

There has been bad football, but if you have been watching what I'm watching, you would be optimistic. This is leaps and bounds ahead of where I was expecting us to be at this point given how the last few years of recruiting have been.

The Yo Show
March 21st, 2021, 11:13 AM
Starting the season over changes nothing. YSU needs QBs. We have none on the roster. Depth at RB as we only have one. The OL sucks, no stars , no depth. WRs are not great. Best TE transferred out.

The D has some decent DL, some LBs and a few DBs but no depth anywhere. YSU is years away from being good and that is only if they recruit well. Last class was not great. Thank Strollo, the maestro

OL doesn't suck, OL has improved every game. They are just young, and they are developing. This line will be fine if we keep them all till they are seniors. I would contend they will be quite fine by this fall even!
Last class was under this new coach, and he correctly recruited all these freshmen lineman (which we were sorely needing from BP's recruiting). I am very optimistic. Sure there will be more growing pain, but will be interesting to see this team in the fall in two years.
I think the QB is fine. Waid is fine. We don't have many good wide receivers. None of the WR seem to run routes to get open (my $0.02 from watching all the games this season).

ysubigred
March 21st, 2021, 12:39 PM
OL doesn't suck, OL has improved every game. They are just young, and they are developing. This line will be fine if we keep them all till they are seniors. I would contend they will be quite fine by this fall even!
Last class was under this new coach, and he correctly recruited all these freshmen lineman (which we were sorely needing from BP's recruiting). I am very optimistic. Sure there will be more growing pain, but will be interesting to see this team in the fall in two years.
I think the QB is fine. Waid is fine. We don't have many good wide receivers. None of the WR seem to run routes to get open (my $0.02 from watching all the games this season).The WRs are the weakest spot on the team, when they get open they drop it.

Still trying to figure out the lesser talent comments? Last I seen YSU competed well against the league elites. If this is true who needs Saban here LOL.

Excuse Pally. He'd bash YSU as long as the current AD is there. Not sure if he fried him or something.. Even if Saban and his recruits were there something else would be substandard...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ohjURkoxM2Gqf4uPu/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7yqoj9kctueq0jp8vs68u19hhfzfi lu9zkwkqcgi9&rid=giphy.gif

Paladin1aa
March 21st, 2021, 03:12 PM
Here are the facts, Yo. YSU started 2 Jrs, a Soph and aRFR and true Fr. vs USD.That is a move down from the opening game as the lack of talent showed. The RT is a RFR who moved over from OG where he didn’t start. Short ((6’2), squatty and doesn’t have good feet. He will be like the Sr. Starter he replaced who was a project and had bad feet. The Soph. RG was recruited as a DL but moved as the disaster unfolded. The center was a long time bench warmer, now a Jr who gets props for snapping back to shotgun. The True Frosh LG was recruited as a C and only played C. He might work out but has a very long way to go. He beat out a Sr. Starter from last year. The Jr. LT is a favorite. Started last year where he was tossed around like a rag doll. Weak and has problem with edge pass rushers. He played OG in H.S. And struggles in the transition. The backups are Srs. Who are no good or horror stories from years of bad recruiting. The coach made ONE, count them, ONE decent recruit at OL and he is starting at LG. The rest are no different than what we have now. Poor.

QB - if you are following closely, they do not have Waid throwing the deep out pattern. No arm strength. They have him targeting the TE on short, underneath throws, swing pass to the RB as an outlet and short crossing patterns to the WRs. None of these offer much chance for separation from the DBs so we are usually covered and well defended. Waid has avoided coverage sacks because he leaves the pocket for short gains or no gains. He doesn’t have the speed to be a true dual threat. So, the coaches are concentrating heavy on a run game and short pass game, either off play action or quick short releases. If it wasn’t for RB McLaughlin, it would be more than ugly. And with him at 5’9, 175, they can’t afford to get him hurt. He has speed, moves, reads blocks well and good field vision. Nice balance. But when he gets replaced , we have no run game and if he gets hurt, no O. The All State QB from Pickerington they signed is an example of a desparate new HC. No footwork, no arm , poor mechanics and probably should be converted to RB but the kid wants to play QB where he will never be worth a damn. That’s why other schools wouldn’t sign him. The rest of the QBs on the team belong in D-III.

The new coach did NOT recruit well the first class. Only had one excellent recruiter the last 20 years (Wolf) and they fired him ( he got them a dominating win vs Pitt with his recruited players and left them for Bozo to get to the Natty with. Then downhill). I repeat, they are years away from being good and that is ONLY if recruiting improves. Hint - don’t join the idiots who think the answer is to recruit more “local” stars. That is part of this disaster.

Calling them as I see them. JMHO

ysubigred
March 21st, 2021, 04:51 PM
Here are the facts, Yo. YSU started 2 Jrs, a Soph and aRFR and true Fr. vs USD.That is a move down from the opening game as the lack of talent showed. The RT is a RFR who moved over from OG where he didn’t start. Short ((6’2), squatty and doesn’t have good feet. He will be like the Sr. Starter he replaced who was a project and had bad feet. The Soph. RG was recruited as a DL but moved as the disaster unfolded. The center was a long time bench warmer, now a Jr who gets props for snapping back to shotgun. The True Frosh LG was recruited as a C and only played C. He might work out but has a very long way to go. He beat out a Sr. Starter from last year. The Jr. LT is a favorite. Started last year where he was tossed around like a rag doll. Weak and has problem with edge pass rushers. He played OG in H.S. And struggles in the transition. The backups are Srs. Who are no good or horror stories from years of bad recruiting. The coach made ONE, count them, ONE decent recruit at OL and he is starting at LG. The rest are no different than what we have now. Poor.

QB - if you are following closely, they do not have Waid throwing the deep out pattern. No arm strength. They have him targeting the TE on short, underneath throws, swing pass to the RB as an outlet and short crossing patterns to the WRs. None of these offer much chance for separation from the DBs so we are usually covered and well defended. Waid has avoided coverage sacks because he leaves the pocket for short gains or no gains. He doesn’t have the speed to be a true dual threat. So, the coaches are concentrating heavy on a run game and short pass game, either off play action or quick short releases. If it wasn’t for RB McLaughlin, it would be more than ugly. And with him at 5’9, 175, they can’t afford to get him hurt. He has speed, moves, reads blocks well and good field vision. Nice balance. But when he gets replaced , we have no run game and if he gets hurt, no O. The All State QB from Pickerington they signed is an example of a desparate new HC. No footwork, no arm , poor mechanics and probably should be converted to RB but the kid wants to play QB where he will never be worth a damn. That’s why other schools wouldn’t sign him. The rest of the QBs on the team belong in D-III.

The new coach did NOT recruit well the first class. Only had one excellent recruiter the last 20 years (Wolf) and they fired him ( he got them a dominating win vs Pitt with his recruited players and left them for Bozo to get to the Natty with. Then downhill). I repeat, they are years away from being good and that is ONLY if recruiting improves. Hint - don’t join the idiots who think the answer is to recruit more “local” stars. That is part of this disaster.

Actually, who was the great D1 talent at QB he recruited? I'll wait...

Calling them as I see them. JMHOSadly Wolf could recruit but could not coach. Beat Pitt lose practically every MVFC game... Especially on defense YSU was what we are today on offense.

Actually, who was the D1 caliber QB Wolf recruited? I'll wait....

Need to bring wolf back as recruiting coordinator..

Paladin1aa
March 21st, 2021, 08:06 PM
Wolf , hands down, was the best recruiter in YSU history, save for Tressel. Wolfs sin was two fold - he could coach ( coached linemen in the NFL and was a 4 year OL starter at Kansas St.) but couldn’t find a decent DC ( he hired and fired 3 ) and he failed the YSU curse ( recruiting local stars). Wolf hired Stoops to coach and be “Director of H.S. Relations”. There is far too much pressure in the Valley on the coach to recruit subpar local athletes so the locals can get a free education ( half scholly + live at home = full ride). Never mind that these “stars” couldn’t get full ride MAC schollies for FB. The Youngstown area is a hotbed for an abundance of D-II/III players but weak now for D-I players. Yet the area is unforgiving on wasting schollies on subpar athletes by keeping maximum pressure on to recruit locally. Tressel understood this and used the expression “ the State of Youngstown” for recruiting to pull the wool over local eyes. He rarely recruited the Valley but would take locals who transferred back home from failed schollies at other D-I schools, usually the MAC.

Heacock knew this as well. Ditto Wolf. But the Wolf was a nationally known strong recruiter. He personally did recruiting at YSU something most YSU HC didn’t do. He’s had Kurt Hess here who broke most all YSU QB records. YSU would put up 40 pts and the DC had squads who gave up 45 pts. In the end, Wolf didn’t satisfy the local politicans who wanted local players recruited and couldn’t find a DC with Strollos cheap budget, even though the Wolf had a winning record and had records that should have made the playoffs. But we all know what happened as the committee always moved the goalposts and new reasons were made for not putting YSU in the playoffs. Presto - Wolf was the scapegoat for lack of playoffs and the politicans cut his throat with the lack of recruiting subpar local athletes. The new coach has already fallen into this trap. Count the number of local athletes from Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbianna counties in Ohio and Mercer and Lawrence county in Pa., the metro of the area. Tell me you haven’t heard about the local booster who INSISTED that the new coach be hired because he was from the area (Salem). The AD (from Austintown) ears perked up.

The nepotism and incest is alive and well in the Mahoning Valley. Also alive and well is a dismal future for the FB program.

ysubigred
March 21st, 2021, 08:13 PM
Wolf , hands down, was the best recruiter in YSU history, save for Tressel. Wolfs sin was two fold - he could coach ( coached linemen in the NFL and was a 4 year OL starter at Kansas St.) but couldn’t find a decent DC ( he hired and fired 3 ) and he failed the YSU curse ( recruiting local stars). Wolf hired Stoops to coach and be “Director of H.S. Relations”. There is far too much pressure in the Valley on the coach to recruit subpar local athletes so the locals can get a free education ( half scholly + live at home = full ride). Never mind that these “stars” couldn’t get full ride MAC schollies for FB. The Youngstown area is a hotbed for an abundance of D-II/III but weak now for D-I players. Yet the area is unforgiving on wasting schollies on subpar athletes by keeping maximum pressure on to recruit locally. Tressel understood this and used the expression “ the State of Youngstown” to pull the wool over local eyes. He rarely recruited the Valley but would take locals who transferred back home from failed schollies at other D-I schools, usually the MAC.

Heacock knew this as well. Ditto Wolf. But the Wolf was a nationally known strong recruiter. He personally did recruiting at YSU something most YSU HC didn’t do. He’s had Kurt Hess here who broke most all YSU QB records. YSU would put up 40 pts and the DC had squads who gave up 45 pts. In the end, Wolf didn’t satisfy the local politicans who wanted local players recruited and couldn’t find a DC with Strollos cheap budget, even though the Wolf had a winning record and had records that should have made the playoffs. But we all know what happened as the committee always moved the goalposts and new reasons were made for not putting YSU in the playoffs. Presto - Wolf was the scapegoat for lack of playoffs and the politicans cut his throat with the lack of recruiting subpar local athletes. The new coach has already fallen into this trap. Count the number of local athletes from Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbianna counties in Ohio and Mercer and Lawrence county in Pa., the metro of the area. Tell me you haven’t heard about the local booster who INSISTED that the new coach be hired because he was from the area (Salem). The AD (from Austintown) ears perked up.

The nepotism and incest is alive and well in the Mahoning Valley. Also alive and well is a dismal future for the FB program.Saying all that. Why do you stick around? There's other team's to latch onto.

Morehead State won Saturday..

Kurt Hess broke most all YSU QB records..

24-21 in 4 years overall

14-18 in conference

0 playoff appearances

Signature win Pitt, loses 4 games in conference in same year 2012.

Best year 2013. Losing last 3 games of the season 2 at home killed the playoff aspersions.

Real D1 talent LOL.

Bottom line: YSU under Wolf was embarrassing. Racked up and destroyed everyone they should of offensively. Died in place in conference games.

Oh forgot YSU had an offensive mastermind and genius Monty to help with the shambles of the Wolf experiment..

Paladin1aa
March 21st, 2021, 08:44 PM
I live here. Had season tickets for over 20 years in the Penguin Club seats. Was here for the 90s and traveled to the Nattys. I’m a fan. But I’m not a Dumbazz . Former Head Coach who had a group of area coaches I went to the games with. One by one , all grew tired of the BS.

Now Morehead threw in the towel years ago ( used to watch them when they came to town to play YSU) as costs ate them alive. So they dropped out of the OVC and joined the non- scholly Pioneer. Lower FB ? No thanks.

Besides, I enjoy banter with the local folks who think they know FB. Besides , I always call it when they will be good and love to watch the disappointment when I predict a down year while the others have no clue why it’s going to be bad. Check out the cheerleader board. Talk about rubes !

ysubigred
March 21st, 2021, 08:59 PM
I live here. Had season tickets for over 20 years in the Penguin Club seats. Was here for the 90s and traveled to the Nattys. I’m a fan. But I’m not a Dumbazz . Former Head Coach who had a group of area coaches I went to the games with. One by one , all grew tired of the BS.

Now Morehead threw in the towel years ago ( used to watch them when they came to town to play YSU) as costs ate them alive. So they dropped out of the OVC and joined the non- scholly Pioneer. Lower FB ? No thanks.

Besides, I enjoy banter with the local folks who think they know FB. Besides , I always call it when they will be good and love to watch the disappointment when I predict a down year while the others have no clue why it’s going to be bad. Check out the cheerleader board. Talk about rubes !Fair enough. Believe me I respect some of what you're saying, you just seem to dwell/like anything negative about YSU.

I go back to Morehead every once in a while. Jane stadium is the same. Lost a few friends the last few years there. Sad how time goes and you forget the one's you worked with.

As you know I don't live there Y-town. If YSU ever gets back to Frisco I got you. I offered before trip and tickets. I have some friends/connections down there [emoji56]

Paladin1aa
March 21st, 2021, 09:21 PM
Fair enough. Believe me I respect some of what you're saying, you just seem to dwell/like anything negative about YSU.

As you know I don't live there Y-town. If YSU ever gets back to Frisco I got you. I offered before trip and tickets. I have some friends down there [emoji56]

Red, I was calling out the good years before they happened. Everyone loved that. I even called out Bozos trip to the Nattys with Wolf players before it happened. Everyone loved that.

But I also call out the bad years before they happen. People hate that . Yet the predictions are always valid. There is nothing negative about that. Just reality predicted and then it happens. When was the last good year for YSU ? How many times they been in the playoffs the last 20 years ?

All I do is give them the reasons why it will happen. But they don’t change what they are doing and yet expect things to change. New coach or not, they are not doing the things they need to do to change the outcomes.

They should beat WIU. Don’t bet the house on any other game.

ysubigred
March 21st, 2021, 09:29 PM
Red, I was calling out the good years before they happened. Everyone loved that. I even called out Bozos trip to the Nattys with Wolf players before it happened. Everyone loved that.

But I also call out the bad years before they happen. People hate that . Yet the predictions are always valid. There is nothing negative about that. Just reality predicted and then it happens. When was the last good year for YSU ? How many times they been in the playoffs the last 20 years ?

All I do is give them the reasons why it will happen. But they don’t change what they are doing and yet expect things to change. New coach or not, they are not doing the things they need to do to change the outcomes.

They should beat WIU. Don’t bet the house on any other game.MSU is more dangerous than UND xtwocentsx

MSUs old dirty dick coach has made some programs flourish in short order. I watched Louisville go from zero to hero in two years right in my backyard.