PDA

View Full Version : Best FCS Comeback - Final Rounds (Semifinals)

NDSUFREAK
July 14th, 2007, 10:37 PM
FINALS ROUNDS!!!

4 games remain!

DuckDuckGriz
July 14th, 2007, 11:01 PM
I don't get how this works. Where did EWU-SHSU go? IMO that was, and still is, the best FCS comeback.

Grizalltheway
July 14th, 2007, 11:11 PM
I don't get how this works. Where did EWU-SHSU go? IMO that was, and still is, the best FCS comeback.

Their fans were outnumbered. xthumbsupx This is a cool concept, don't get me wrong, but it's turned into a giant homer-fest, of which I am most definitely apart of. :D

NDSUFREAK
July 14th, 2007, 11:29 PM

NOTICE, SEMIFINALS :D (They are in the next one)

I-AA Fan
July 15th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Best "FCS" I-AA comeback? I only see one I-AA team in the 4 listed.

TexasTerror
July 15th, 2007, 09:26 AM

You will get your chance in due time to make sure people know that this was the best FCS comeback! :)

NDSUFREAK
July 15th, 2007, 04:03 PM

xconfusedx xconfusedx

Grizalltheway
July 15th, 2007, 05:40 PM

Maybe it's time for a visit to the eye doctor. xeyebrowx

SeattleGriz
July 15th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Had to go with the Delaware win because it was #1 vs #2, and it was in the playoffs.

As much as the NDSU was a great win for them, we had in our 2nd string QB (Jeff Disney) and our third new coach (Bobby Hauck) in five years at that point.

I-AA Fan
July 15th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Maybe it's time for a visit to the eye doctor. xeyebrowx

Are we talking:

1979: Delaware over YSU 51-45?
You said DII NDSU?

I was at Falcon Stadium in 1979 & saw DII Hens vs. DII Penguins. So, I am I missing something here?

Grizalltheway
July 16th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Are we talking:

1979: Delaware over YSU 51-45?
You said DII NDSU?

I was at Falcon Stadium in 1979 & saw DII Hens vs. DII Penguins. So, I am I missing something here?

I think since they're all FCS teams now, they're eligable for the competition.

andy7171
July 16th, 2007, 06:42 AM
I think since they're all FCS teams now, they're eligable for the competition.

That wassn't the case when all the Texas State fellas railed against Towson/IUP being included. xreadx

There are too many Montana and NDSU fans here to let that fact get in the way. xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
July 16th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Their fans were outnumbered. xthumbsupx This is a cool concept, don't get me wrong, but it's turned into a giant homer-fest, of which I am most definitely apart of. :D

That wassn't the case when all the Texas State fellas railed against Towson/IUP being included. xreadx

There are too many Montana and NDSU fans here to let that fact get in the way. xcoffeex

Like I said...xcoolx

NDSUFREAK
July 16th, 2007, 05:49 PM

well how many towson fans are there on here? xlolx :p xpeacex

NDSUFREAK
July 17th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Close voting!!!

NDSUFREAK
July 18th, 2007, 04:15 PM
#1 and #2 advance to the finals!!