PDA

View Full Version : Is CSN doing the magazine?...

SuperEagle
July 9th, 2007, 08:17 PM
sorry but I haven't been on the board that much. This question I'm sure has been answered but I never heard it. I loved reading the mag so I'm hoping it will continue.
Thanks in advance.

douglasdmb
July 9th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I've been wondering this myself. Also, when are we going to be able to pre-purchase a copy of this thing? It'll be published about a month from now, will it not?

TexasTerror
July 10th, 2007, 06:29 AM
There will be a magazine...I'm sure there'll be more details available soon...

umassfan
July 11th, 2007, 12:09 AM
You will get your mag by christmas... dont worry. xthumbsupx

gmoney55
July 11th, 2007, 07:13 AM
It would have to be REAL soon. This is a preseason magazine, if it's not to the readers by about August 20, worst case, it's useless. When you consider all of the other mags are out, I'd expect we'll see it in the next week or two!

bluehenbillk
July 11th, 2007, 07:24 AM
It would have to be REAL soon. This is a preseason magazine, if it's not to the readers by about August 20, worst case, it's useless. When you consider all of the other mags are out, I'd expect we'll see it in the next week or two!

Next week or two? It's never been out close to July. It's a great publication but it does come out wwwwaaaayyyyyy too late.

kardplayer
July 11th, 2007, 07:33 AM
We are in the process of writing/gathering/editing articles now, with a goal of finalizing the magazine by August 1 and having it in everyone's hands in times for opening day.