PDA

View Full Version : ODU Hires Start-Up Vet to Help FB Program

TexasTerror
July 3rd, 2007, 06:30 AM
ODU did the best thing they could do -- someone who has experience in building infrastructure towards a new FCS program...
--------------
ODU hires associate AD to guide football program
By RICH RADFORD, The Virginian-Pilot

Bruce Stewart recognizes that Old Dominion University has more of an existing infrastructure at its disposal - namely historic Foreman Field - than Coastal Carolina did when it began a football program five years ago.

But getting a football program off the ground the right way is more about people than facilities, says Stewart, who has been serving as Coastal Carolina's senior associate athletic director in charge of finances.

Monday, Stewart was named associate athletic director at ODU. His main duties will involve the Monarchs' fledgling Division I-AA football program, which begins play in 2009.

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=127731&ran=6768

89Hen
July 3rd, 2007, 09:38 AM
ODU continues to make good decisions IMHO. xthumbsupx

BearsCountry
July 3rd, 2007, 09:40 AM
Wichita State please go take notice of what ODU is doing.

MplsBison
July 3rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
ODU Hires Start-Up Vet to Help FB Program

I don't see how giving medical care to dogs and cats is going to help the FB program.

Col Hogan
July 3rd, 2007, 12:49 PM
Hey MplsBison, help some of us out...When you make a joke like that, take the time to put a xlolx xlolx xlolx or a :D :D :D after it so we know you are joking.....

You are joking....tell me you're joking...xconfusedx :p

MplsBison
July 3rd, 2007, 12:52 PM
Of course I'm joking, are you kidding me?

colorless raider
July 3rd, 2007, 01:01 PM
Of course I'm joking, are you kidding me?

We don't know your AI so you never know.

Fordham
July 3rd, 2007, 01:40 PM
I don't see how giving medical care to dogs and cats is going to help the FB program.

<golf clap>

good stuff

Seawolf97
July 3rd, 2007, 08:55 PM
That was a funny joke ! Glad for ODU too- sounds like thay are doing right.

Monarch Nation
July 5th, 2007, 09:03 AM

Our mascot is a lion, and we need him healthy. xlolx