PDA

View Full Version : SMALLER OUTLETS WORK TOO HARD TO NOT GET CREDIT

bluedog
September 27th, 2020, 06:54 AM
SMALLER OUTLETS WORK TOO HARD TO NOT GET CREDIT

“I like to see hard working people be rewarded and credited for their efforts and contributions, which obviously did not happen regarding this colossal Deion Sanders to Jackson State announcement.”

By Stan Norfleet / September 24, 2020

This week delivered an unprecedented announcement! College and Pro Football Hall of Famer, Deion Sanders, accepted the Head Football Coach position at Jackson State University (JSU), an Historically Black College and University (HBCU) in Mississippi. This, mind you, comes off the heels of Deion signing a deal with Barstool Sports, of which he maintains, won’t conflict with his coaching duties.

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2020/09/24/smaller-outlets-work-too-hard-to-not-get-credit/

Panther88
September 27th, 2020, 08:44 AM
SMALLER OUTLETS WORK TOO HARD TO NOT GET CREDIT

“I like to see hard working people be rewarded and credited for their efforts and contributions, which obviously did not happen regarding this colossal Deion Sanders to Jackson State announcement.”

By Stan Norfleet / September 24, 2020

This week delivered an unprecedented announcement! College and Pro Football Hall of Famer, Deion Sanders, accepted the Head Football Coach position at Jackson State University (JSU), an Historically Black College and University (HBCU) in Mississippi. This, mind you, comes off the heels of Deion signing a deal with Barstool Sports, of which he maintains, won’t conflict with his coaching duties.

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2020/09/24/smaller-outlets-work-too-hard-to-not-get-credit/

Nice article but I’m a firm believer in allowing the accusations and unknown information that literally blindsides some have its way w/ them as they look silly w/ shocked face. :D

Most don’t know how plugged in some of us are w/ intell and I’d rather keep it that way so one can easily demean another by stating, if you decide to verbally interact, or privately thinking “you didn’t know that? duhhhhhhh....”

IC, I share intell; OOC? Never.

wapiti
September 27th, 2020, 09:43 AM
So now we get 3 threads on Deion to Jackson State.

Bisonoline
September 27th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Nice article but I’m a firm believer in allowing the accusations and unknown information that literally blindsides some have its way w/ them as they look silly w/ shocked face. :D

Most don’t know how plugged in some of us are w/ intell and I’d rather keep it that way so one can easily demean another by stating, if you decide to verbally interact, or privately thinking “you didn’t know that? duhhhhhhh....”

IC, I share intell; OOC? Never.

Is this really a thing????????? Who cares who broke the story? JFC

JacksFan40
September 27th, 2020, 01:55 PM
So now we get 3 threads on Deion to Jackson State.
A team who hasn’t had a winning record since 2013 signing an unproven coach is big news or something.