PDA

View Full Version : NDSU reached out to Nebraska about possible Fall matchup

centennial
August 13th, 2020, 08:24 AM
The Big Ten Conference won't be holding a football season in Fall 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but there appears to be potential for one of the league's members to still take the field at least once before the calendars flip to 2021. According to a report from (https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6614386-Bison-football-shooting-for-game-at-University-of-Nebraska)The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead, (https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6614386-Bison-football-shooting-for-game-at-University-of-Nebraska) Nebraska and FCS power North Dakota State have been in talks about potentially playing a non-conference game in Lincoln, Nebraska this fall, per NDSU athletic director Matt Larsen.
The rumblings of a potential Huskers-Bison matchup come just a day after the Big Ten Conference, which Nebraska has been a member of since the 2011 season, made the decision to cancel its Fall 2020 football season, with hopes of playing its reduced conference-only schedule in Spring 2021. Nebraska leadership, however, expressed disappointment in the conference's decision in a joint statement, and head coach Scott Frost (https://247sports.com/Coach/Scott-Frost-31), on Monday, even entertained the possibility of the Huskers seeking alternative routes to playing football in the coming months if the Big Ten opted to punt on the fall.

https://247sports.com/Article/nebraska-cornhuskers-north-dakota-state-bison-discussing-football-game-in-lincoln-fall-2020-150207435/

Mocs123
August 13th, 2020, 08:28 AM
I really think I would favor NDSU in that game. I can't believe p5 teams keep falling into that trap. NDSU is scary good and are FCS in name only.

McNeese75
August 13th, 2020, 08:32 AM
I wonder how much NDSU will have to pay the Huskers? xlolx

centennial
August 13th, 2020, 11:26 AM
I wonder how much NDSU will have to pay the Huskers? xlolx

Embarrassing them on national television good enough?

TheKingpin28
August 13th, 2020, 12:48 PM
https://247sports.com/Article/nebraska-cornhuskers-north-dakota-state-bison-discussing-football-game-in-lincoln-fall-2020-150207435/I could see FS1/FS2 picking this game up if it goes through.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Anthony215
August 13th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Too late Nebraska has decided not to go against the Big 10 and play outside of the conference shut down this year. But if NDSU wants to come to Philly and play Temple I'm sure they'd be willing to take the game on lol.

Mocs123
August 13th, 2020, 01:37 PM
NDSU might do a home and home!

centennial
August 13th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Too late Nebraska has decided not to go against the Big 10 and play outside of the conference shut down this year. But if NDSU wants to come to Philly and play Temple I'm sure they'd be willing to take the game on lol.
That's too bad. Wish NDSU could get a P5 game in the spring.
Is Temple better than a top 5-10 FCS team? Why would they schedule such a game?

POD Knows
August 13th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Is Temple better than a top 5-10 FCS team? Why would they schedule such a game?Cheese Steak Sammies?

Anthony215
August 13th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Is Temple better than a top 5-10 FCS team? Why would they schedule such a game?

The last 5 Temple seasons have been pretty good especially when compared to their terrible history previous to 2009. I would put money they would cover against the top 5 FCS schools. If NDSU just wanted to put a season together it's a win for them to play against a FBS team that has NFL talent each year hence them getting multiple players drafted the last 4-5 years. Temple lost out on Miami & Idaho in their out of conference game schedule so they need games regardless to who it is. In any other year it makes little sense for Temple to schedule a NDSU or JMU but this year just for the game it makes all the sense in the world.

ASU33
August 13th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Bison by 6

Professor
August 14th, 2020, 10:10 AM

They would be dumb to try and go against the Big 10. Their conference share was 53 million

Anthony215
August 14th, 2020, 10:21 AM
They would be dumb to try and go against the Big 10. Their conference share was 53 million

I agree that would have been the nail in the coffin to get them kicked out the conference then they'd be asking the Big 12 to be brought back in at probably a much lower split of the Big 12 conference share. I never agreed with their move to the Big 10 anyways they've been in the conference since 2014 and even with schools close by like Iowa and Minnesota they've yet to find a real rivalry like they had in the Big 12 with Colorado, Kansas State and Oklahoma.

Lorne_Malvo
August 14th, 2020, 11:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/VOyfyBi.jpg

SUPharmacist
August 14th, 2020, 12:36 PM

The whole thing was weird. I think they just wanted it to look like they were trying for their fans and players. But with how fast they were smacked down and caved they just look weak and look like they have no power in the Big 10 (which they don't). The benefits of their Big 10 membership are too great for them to consider anything else right now (doubly so during a pandemic). I would have thought they would have cleared this discussion with the rest of the conference first, then they could cave later after it looked like they gave it a chance without their commissioner and the national media calling them out. I completely understand trying to keep your players and fans invested, but particularly for a P5 school I think the potential liability will sink them all.

After all as much as I think fall football is not happening, and I personally am one who thinks this may be prudent, I am still excited and on the hook for the prospect of seeing a few NDSU games. Just can't get my brain to accept everything that is happening.

Professor Chaos
August 15th, 2020, 02:20 AM
NDSU announces that no games will be played until the spring. To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Either this tweet (https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1291793011987214336?s=19) by Bruce Feldman is an indictment of the testicular fortitude or lack thereof of most (especially G5) FBS programs still playing or the football schedule makers at NDSU are just plain bad at their job.

Now it seems like a good chunk of the would be seniors are hanging it up since they're set to graduate in December along with the top pro prospects like QB Trey Lance and LT Dillon Radunz being unlikely to risk playing in the spring if they can even make that work.

This sucks.... and I know you all feel really bad for us poor old Bison fans.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 15th, 2020, 07:27 AM
NDSU announces that no games will be played until the spring. To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Either this tweet (https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1291793011987214336?s=19) by Bruce Feldman is an indictment of the testicular fortitude or lack thereof of most (especially G5) FBS programs still playing or the football schedule makers at NDSU are just plain bad at their job.

Now it seems like a good chunk of the would be seniors are hanging it up since they're set to graduate in December along with the top pro prospects like QB Trey Lance and LT Dillon Radunz being unlikely to risk playing in the spring if they can even make that work.

Sometimes I wonder how "hard" the AD/Jorgenson try to find these games? Supposedly, NDSU was "low balled" by some FBS schools. Well, bite the bullet and go play if you do not lose money.

I doubt there will be a spring season. We will all get strung along again.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 15th, 2020, 08:20 AM

I'm curious about what the tweet means by "low balling". I see some G5s are taking really low paydays to get P5 games this year. Normally it's a sellers market with these payday games, this year it's a buyer's market.

I do wish there was a way to make NDSU an associate football member of the Sun Belt for a season so someone other than us can beat App State and because the champion of the conference will almost surely be ranked in the final AP poll if we finish the season and I'd prefer it be us or NDSU and not App.

BisonTru
August 16th, 2020, 09:45 PM

If there is a spring season most the seniors will be in. A semester of garbage classes to finish out your college football career? They aint forging their final year because they might have to spend an extra 4 months chasing tail at keggers before the real workforce. And Lance is an idiot if he tries to go to the draft without some more time advancing his game in the college ranks.

Btw, fall college football is done. Most of us realized that weeks ago. The quicker we start figuring out the details of how a potential spring season might work out the better. Trying to schedule games with FBS teams just to hold out till they get cancelled in a few more weeks is a waste of time.

Bisonator
August 17th, 2020, 10:24 AM
I'm curious about what the tweet means by "low balling". I see some G5s are taking really low paydays to get P5 games this year. Normally it's a sellers market with these payday games, this year it's a buyer's market.

I do wish there was a way to make NDSU an associate football member of the Sun Belt for a season so someone other than us can beat App State and because the champion of the conference will almost surely be ranked in the final AP poll if we finish the season and I'd prefer it be us or NDSU and not App.
You can't take a pay game and just break even or lose money. Sounded like most offers were in the $300k range which is asinine even during this fiasco. No team wants to pay us and get beat that's the bottom line. Been that way for awhile now. It's time to seriously think about going FBS, it's obvious we are in the wrong division at this point.

Bisonator
August 17th, 2020, 10:27 AM
If there is a spring season most the seniors will be in. A semester of garbage classes to finish out your college football career? They aint forging their final year because they might have to spend an extra 4 months chasing tail at keggers before the real workforce. And Lance is an idiot if he tries to go to the draft without some more time advancing his game in the college ranks.

Btw, fall college football is done. Most of us realized that weeks ago. The quicker we start figuring out the details of how a potential spring season might work out the better. Trying to schedule games with FBS teams just to hold out till they get cancelled in a few more weeks is a waste of time.
If he's already a first round pick he'd be a fool to play in the spring. In fact I can almost guarantee you've seen his last college game. Along with Radunz and maybe a few others.

Mocs123
August 17th, 2020, 10:39 AM
I know there was hype about him being a first round pick, but I'm not convinced he is (at this point - not saying he might not end up one).

cx500d
August 17th, 2020, 04:44 PM
I know there was hype about him being a first round pick, but I'm not convinced he is (at this point - not saying he might not end up one).
I don’t think anyone is on the strength of one season

BisonTru
August 17th, 2020, 05:38 PM
If he's already a first round pick he'd be a fool to play in the spring. In fact I can almost guarantee you've seen his last college game. Along with Radunz and maybe a few others.

1. He's getting some buzz from a few internet scouts, who know jack **** how actual NFL teams view him.

2. He's got one college season of tape with a powerhouse program that has a damn good line to protect him along with a helluva running game to lean on. He's hasn't been challenged like teams want to see. On top of that it's at the FCS level. I enjoy FCS football quite a bit, but there's no denying that it's a bit slower than the FBS level. And the NFL level dwarfs both in speed.

3. The NFL you only get a few shots if even that especially QBs. You damn well better be ready to make that leap. How many even first round QBs never get established and end up being an afterthought backup for the rest of their careers. Remember Paxton Lynch, I bet you can't even tell me who's team he's on without googling it.

Lance needs some more time in college. It's not too different than baseball where you don't want to rush a player too fast thru the minors even if they show a ton of potential to belong there someday. The difference is in baseball you can bounce up and down. Not in football. Once you go pro, college is done.

POD Knows
August 17th, 2020, 05:45 PM
1. He's getting some buzz from a few internet scouts, who know jack **** how actual NFL teams view him.

2. He's got one college season of tape with a powerhouse program that has a damn good line to protect him along with a helluva running game to lean on. He's hasn't been challenged like teams want to see. On top of that it's at the FCS level. I enjoy FCS football quite a bit, but there's no denying that it's a bit slower than the FBS level. And the NFL level dwarfs both in speed.

3. The NFL you only get a few shots if even that especially QBs. You damn well better be ready to make that leap. How many even first round QBs never get established and end up being an afterthought backup for the rest of their careers. Remember Paxton Lynch, I bet you can't even tell me who's team he's on without googling it.

Lance needs some more time in college. It's not too different than baseball where you don't want to rush a player too fast thru the minors even if they show a ton of potential to belong there someday. The difference is in baseball you can bounce up and down. Not in football. Once you go pro, college is done.Lance will be gone after the spring of 2021 #BOOKIT

dewey
August 17th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Lance will be gone after the spring of 2021 #BOOKIT

YES! USE THE POWER OF THE #BOOKIT! FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!

Dewey

TheKingpin28
August 17th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Lance will be gone after the spring of 2021 #BOOKITThank you for this. I needed that one.

POD Knows
August 17th, 2020, 08:35 PM
YES! USE THE POWER OF THE #BOOKIT! FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!

DeweyHe is absolutely going to be gone, no need for him to stick around, nothing else to accomplish, might get hurt, better to take the cash when you can, he has reached the pinnacle as a college QB #BOOKIT

Who is his agent, I heard he already signed up with one, I think this is legit #BOOKIT

dewey
August 17th, 2020, 11:32 PM
He is absolutely going to be gone, no need for him to stick around, nothing else to accomplish, might get hurt, better to take the cash when you can, he has reached the pinnacle as a college QB #BOOKIT

Who is his agent, I heard he already signed up with one, I think this is legit #BOOKIT

God dang it POD. I am basket case of emotions right now. 1st no Oregon game, then no season and anothet title. Now I have to believe that we are going to have stupid spring football.

Thank God for Bison football on YouTube.

Dewey

Gil Dobie
August 18th, 2020, 06:19 AM

Lance needs some more time in college. It's not too different than baseball where you don't want to rush a player too fast thru the minors even if they show a ton of potential to belong there someday. The difference is in baseball you can bounce up and down. Not in football. Once you go pro, college is done.

He has 1 season, but it was a 16 game season, playoffs and all. $15 million incentive if he's a top 15 pick, whether he plays or not. Hope he make the right choice for him.

Mocs123
August 18th, 2020, 07:27 AM
I'm not saying if he is really going to be a first round pick that he shouldn't take it - he should absolutely go if he's going to be a first round pick - I just question if he's played enough games at this level for a team to take a chance on him.

POD Knows
August 18th, 2020, 07:45 AM
God dang it POD. I am basket case of emotions right now. 1st no Oregon game, then no season and anothet title. Now I have to believe that we are going to have stupid spring football.

Thank God for Bison football on YouTube.

DeweyMight have spring football but Trey Lance won't be there #BOOKIT.

Bisonator
August 18th, 2020, 07:59 AM

You keep telling yourself this if it helps. I'm not saying he doesn't need more time to develop more or that he should leave early. I'm saying if he gets a first round draft grade he's more then likely gone and he appears to be headed that way. There's been QB's taken in the first with far less talent and upside then Trey. There will most certainly be a team willing to take a chance on developing him and a first round pick gives you 5 years to do it.

Gil Dobie
August 18th, 2020, 08:52 AM
He has 1 season, but it was a 16 game season, playoffs and all. $15 million incentive if he's a top 15 pick, whether he plays or not. Hope he make the right choice for him.

Actually played in 20 games, with 16 starts.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 18th, 2020, 05:39 PM
You keep telling yourself this if it helps. I'm not saying he doesn't need more time to develop more or that he should leave early. I'm saying if he gets a first round draft grade he's more then likely gone and he appears to be headed that way. There's been QB's taken in the first with far less talent and upside then Trey. There will most certainly be a team willing to take a chance on developing him and a first round pick gives you 5 years to do it.

He's gone. Good luck to him. Sucks only having him for a year but he will go to the NFL IMO. Top QB or a top 3 QB is big money.

Gil Dobie
August 19th, 2020, 06:40 AM
According to the reports, NDSU reached out to over 100 programs, with only 1 saying yes to coming to Fargo.

Link (https://www.kvrr.com/2020/08/17/ndsu-football-seniors-given-floor-to-say-speeches-after-fridays-news-of-no-fall-season/#:~:text=%E2%80%94%20North%20Dakota%20State%20foot ball%20reached,hopes%20to%20be%20the%20spring.)

OhioHen
August 19th, 2020, 07:54 AM
According to the reports, NDSU reached out to over 100 programs, with only 1 saying yes to coming to Fargo.

Link (https://www.kvrr.com/2020/08/17/ndsu-football-seniors-given-floor-to-say-speeches-after-fridays-news-of-no-fall-season/#:~:text=%E2%80%94%20North%20Dakota%20State%20foot ball%20reached,hopes%20to%20be%20the%20spring.)

The report doesn't say that all 99+ others wouldn't go to Fargo, just that only one said "yes." If the goal was to get to three TOTAL games, this means that less than two of the other 99+ were willing to play the Bison at a payment level acceptable to both schools.

Gil Dobie
August 19th, 2020, 09:03 AM
The report doesn't say that all 99+ others wouldn't go to Fargo, just that only one said "yes." If the goal was to get to three TOTAL games, this means that less than two of the other 99+ were willing to play the Bison at a payment level acceptable to both schools.

Right, we can nitpick, but only 1 agreed to a game anywhere.

North Dakota State football reached out to over 100 programs in attempts to play this fall. Only one unnamed school agreed in traveling to Fargo.

Anthony215
August 19th, 2020, 09:33 AM
He said he reached out to 100+ programs and only 1 agreed to travel to Fargo. Well if he reached out to FBS programs none other than maybe a New Mexico State, UMass would have played at a FCS home stadium as they're already taking a risk taking on the defending champs let alone traveling to their comfort zone and stadium. If they were willing to play all their games on the road I'm sure AAC, Sunbelt and CUSA schools would have taken the bait and played them as well. Time to start grooming the next NDSU star QB because it's no way Trey Lance returns in 2021 while his stock is high. He'll declare and probably be a top 20 pick in the 2021 draft

uni88
August 19th, 2020, 10:45 AM

How many people would NDSU be able to put into the dome? If it's limited, how much money could NDSU offer and would it be enough to cover costs and justify risks?

Gil Dobie
August 19th, 2020, 11:36 AM
How many people would NDSU be able to put into the dome? If it's limited, how much money could NDSU offer and would it be enough to cover costs and justify risks?

Supposedly there are 3000 season ticket holders, and that probably covers 12,000 seats. Plus a some students should get in. Who knows in North Dakota, what they would try to fit in the dome.

Bisonator
August 19th, 2020, 01:50 PM
He said he reached out to 100+ programs and only 1 agreed to travel to Fargo. Well if he reached out to FBS programs none other than maybe a New Mexico State, UMass would have played at a FCS home stadium as they're already taking a risk taking on the defending champs let alone traveling to their comfort zone and stadium. If they were willing to play all their games on the road I'm sure AAC, Sunbelt and CUSA schools would have taken the bait and played them as well. Time to start grooming the next NDSU star QB because it's no way Trey Lance returns in 2021 while his stock is high. He'll declare and probably be a top 20 pick in the 2021 draft
All the FBS offers were for way below the acceptable rate. NDSU was not going to travel for a mere $300k.

They were hoping for 50% capacity but I've heard that was not going to be allowed. More like 30-40% which would not allow for a decent payout to another team. Hence why we are not playing at all. UCA was the only school willing to come to Fargo for the money offered. Short answer......not enough and no.

Lion1983
August 19th, 2020, 02:08 PM
UNA AD said they were willing to play NDSU again, but NDSU couldn't put together more schools and basically said no....

ursus arctos horribilis
August 19th, 2020, 05:53 PM
All the FBS offers were for way below the acceptable rate. NDSU was not going to travel for a mere $300k.

They were hoping for 50% capacity but I've heard that was not going to be allowed. More like 30-40% which would not allow for a decent payout to another team. Hence why we are not playing at all. UCA was the only school willing to come to Fargo for the money offered. Short answer......not enough and no.

I would bet if you put those seats up for double considering the limitation they would sell. I'd pay $150 for the MSU game in Missoula this year if we could have had that game and probably double a normal ticket for several others. Outdoors, 1/2 stadium or even even 1/3 stadium full would still be 12K or 8K so I'd think it would be worth it from a fan perspective...but I know that is not the concern. It would not be any safer for the players so no way I could have seen anything working out...even with that.

Bisonoline
August 19th, 2020, 09:04 PM
I would bet if you put those seats up for double considering the limitation they would sell. I'd pay $150 for the MSU game in Missoula this year if we could have had that game and probably double a normal ticket for several others. Outdoors, 1/2 stadium or even even 1/3 stadium full would still be 12K or 8K so I'd think it would be worth it from a fan perspective...but I know that is not the concern. It would not be any safer for the players so no way I could have seen anything working out...even with that.

I agree. Heck with all the OOC games being cancelled they could have kept that money in the pot and that would have almost taken care of the short fall.

BEAR
August 19th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Man I just saw UCA was the school willing to come to come play NDSU. I would have loved to make that trip.

BisonTru
August 19th, 2020, 11:47 PM

Ya'll can believe whatever you want. He's not a first round draft pick, right now. He needs more time in college. He was rarely challenged last year. He doesn't have a big arm. He was surrounded by a good line, a good running game and almost exclusively was playing with a lead. NFL scouts aren't going to be as impressed as Bison fans and a couple interweb scouts.

Gil Dobie
August 20th, 2020, 06:30 AM
Ya'll can believe whatever you want. He's not a first round draft pick, right now. He needs more time in college. He was rarely challenged last year. He doesn't have a big arm. He was surrounded by a good line, a good running game and almost exclusively was playing with a lead. NFL scouts aren't going to be as impressed as Bison fans and a couple interweb scouts.

Adding to the hype is Lance being highly rated by Todd McShay and Mel Kiper. There is no reason why Lance would not be a possible first round pick with all the hype he is getting. That was a young Bison team that was not expected to go undefeated last season. No one ever knows for sure what a QB will do on the NFL. The current trend is teams looking for a Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson type. Lance could be there.

mvfcfan
August 20th, 2020, 07:20 AM
So are all of the MVFC teams done at this point or are there still a few trying to have a non-con?

OhioHen
August 20th, 2020, 07:30 AM
So are all of the MVFC teams done at this point or are there still a few trying to have a non-con?

Missouri State is scheduled to play at Oklahoma on September 12, at Central Arkansas on September 26, and home to Central Arkansas on October 17.

Latest information available shows Western Illinois having a home game with North Alabama on Thursday, September 3.

ST_Lawson
August 20th, 2020, 08:35 AM
Latest information available shows Western Illinois having a home game with North Alabama on Thursday, September 3.

From what I've heard, that game has been cancelled/postponed. Inexplicably, we have not yet announced that we are not playing football this fall.

At the very least, I can tell you that I'm pretty sure WIU's football team hasn't been practicing this last week.

ysubigred
August 20th, 2020, 09:32 AM

YSU cancelled their fall season yesterday.

ST_Lawson
August 20th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Ok, we're out now too...

https://twitter.com/WIUfootball/status/1296499479886082048

Twitter post:

"Unfortunately, WIU will not be playing football this fall, and while I share in your disappointment, I am also hopeful for the upcoming spring season." - Danielle Surprenant
Fans who previously purchased season tickets will have three options. https://goleathernecks.com/news/2020/8/20/wiu-football-season-ticket-message.aspx

cx500d
August 20th, 2020, 09:31 PM
From what I've heard, that game has been cancelled/postponed. Inexplicably, we have not yet announced that we are not playing football this fall.

At the very least, I can tell you that I'm pretty sure WIU's football team hasn't been practicing Since 2017

fyp

ST_Lawson
August 20th, 2020, 09:40 PM
fyp

Hey...don't talk about my team like...uh...oh... that's fair 😞

BEAR
August 21st, 2020, 01:18 PM
So has NDSU decided for sure NOT to play this fall?

dewey
August 21st, 2020, 03:27 PM
So has NDSU decided for sure NOT to play this fall?

Yep. No NDSU Bison football until at least the spring.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2020/08/16/bison-senior-reflects-on-canceled-fall-season/

Looks like Jacksonville State and Northern Alabama was another option for this fall.
https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6626951-Jacksonville-State-wanted-to-play-Bison-but-NDSU-already-told-players-fall-is-done

Dewey

Lion1983
August 21st, 2020, 03:50 PM
Yep. No NDSU Bison football until at least the spring.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2020/08/16/bison-senior-reflects-on-canceled-fall-season/

Looks like Jacksonville State and Northern Alabama was another option for this fall.
https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6626951-Jacksonville-State-wanted-to-play-Bison-but-NDSU-already-told-players-fall-is-done

Dewey

NORTH Alabama......

dewey
August 21st, 2020, 03:57 PM
NORTH Alabama......

Dang it. My mistake. My apologies to all North Alabama fans.

Dewey

WeAreThePride
August 24th, 2020, 08:01 AM
Doesn't have a good arm? I think you were tuning in to the wrong ND school last year. He has at LEAST an average NFL arm, NFL size, and NFL speed. Not to mention above average decision making.

Professor Chaos
August 24th, 2020, 11:13 AM
NDSU/Central Arkansas may be getting resuscitated:

https://twitter.com/BrianMacWriter/status/1297918799895764993

I didn't understand the "3 games or no games" mentality from the NDSU admin. If you really want to play this fall and have a team willing to play you then play the game even if it's only one.

There's also rumors flying that Jacksonville St and NDSU may be close to a game also... so maybe they can get two???

BEAR
August 24th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Rumor getting out that UCA may play SDSU 3 times this fall.

I wonder how this NDSU game plays into that rumor or if at all....or if the South Dakota State rumor is even true! xlolx

F'N Hawks
August 24th, 2020, 11:47 AM
NDSU/Central Arkansas may be getting resuscitated:

https://twitter.com/BrianMacWriter/status/1297918799895764993

I didn't understand the "3 games or no games" mentality from the NDSU admin. If you really want to play this fall and have a team willing to play you then play the game even if it's only one.

There's also rumors flying that Jacksonville St and NDSU may be close to a game also... so maybe they can get two???

Why would NDSU schedule one game or even two games for that matter? I need to hear the upside to this (while ignoring how insanely stupid it is).

Professor Chaos
August 24th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Why would NDSU schedule one game or even two games for that matter? I need to hear the upside to this (while ignoring how insanely stupid it is).
Because some football > no football. Because this is arguably the most talented football team NDSU has ever fielded. Because their best players (Trey Lance, Dillon Radunz, etc) are unlikely to play in the spring.

F'N Hawks
August 24th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Because some football > no football. Because this is arguably the most talented football team NDSU has ever fielded. Because their best players (Trey Lance, Dillon Radunz, etc) are unlikely to play in the spring.

Those are the reasons to play two games? Lance and Radunz would be idiots to participate.

Bisonoline
August 24th, 2020, 12:57 PM

That isnt a good reason to play just one game.

TheKingpin28
August 24th, 2020, 01:15 PM
No reason why they can't still try and get JSU. I can't remember where I saw it, but I thought NDSU was also trying to get SFA as well?

Laker
August 24th, 2020, 01:47 PM
FCS Nation Radio@FCSNationRadio1

(https://twitter.com/FCSNationRadio1)3 Oct will host Central Arkansas in the Fargo Dome!

NDB
August 24th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Wow.

that guy
August 24th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Just when I thought there was nothing to look for here they go and add one game. I bet if Bergum told Noem to require USD and SDSU to play us this fall she would make them. She does look good in green and gold.:)

BEAR
August 24th, 2020, 02:17 PM
xlolx

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1297964813453103104/ylZ4kAH0?format=jpg&name=small

Apparently we #aintskeeredofanybody.

3 FBS
1 multiple FCS national champion
1 OVC champion
2 teams played twice
2 home games

We're either just wanting to play football or suicidal.

https://ucasports.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

UCA has scheduled a series with NDSU three of the next 5 seasons!

Gil Dobie
August 24th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Well, I filled out my poll and sent in the request. We'll see if they are random or by priority points or whatever.

Bisonator
August 24th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Bring on the Bears! Now to find more games. I hope we schedule as many as we can and say screw it to a spring season!

POD Knows
August 24th, 2020, 03:40 PM
OK, I am beginning to get beyond frustrated with this, called the ticket office, I have 9 season tickets and have not been contacted by the office for a disposition on these, the people at the ticket office stated I would have to put in to "buy" the tickets for the UCA game, so in addition to them apparently keeping my money for the 9 season tickets I have, I will need to pay for these? Beam me the **** up.

Has anybody on here heard boo from the Bison ticket office on how these season tickets are going to be handled, the individual on the phone today couldn't discuss it and didn't really seem to know much.

BEAR
August 24th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Bring on the Bears! Now to find more games. I hope we schedule as many as we can and say screw it to a spring season!

I agree. I'm sure our Athletic Admins are testing the waters with the virus. If a plane ride to Birmingham creates a big number of positive cases then they will shut it down. If not, then it's gonna be a looooong season! But a good one!
I expect the Bison to do well after looking at the FOUR games we have before we hit Fargo. I mean if you only have ONE game...you'd better beat a team that has traveled against two FBS, one OVC champion, and had one home game at that point.

Bisonoline
August 24th, 2020, 03:52 PM
xlolx

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1297964813453103104/ylZ4kAH0?format=jpg&name=small

Apparently we #aintskeeredofanybody.

3 FBS
1 multiple FCS national champion
1 OVC champion
2 teams played twice
2 home games

We're either just wanting to play football or suicidal.

https://ucasports.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

UCA has scheduled a series with NDSU three of the next 5 seasons!

Great to hear. Might have to make a trip down there again. Been thru Conway many times.

Gil Dobie
August 24th, 2020, 03:53 PM
OK, I am beginning to get beyond frustrated with this, called the ticket office, I have 9 season tickets and have not been contacted by the office for a disposition on these, the people at the ticket office stated I would have to put in to "buy" the tickets for the UCA game, so in addition to them apparently keeping my money for the 9 season tickets I have, I will need to pay for these? Beam me the **** up.

Has anybody on here heard boo from the Bison ticket office on how these season tickets are going to be handled, the individual on the phone today couldn't discuss it and didn't really seem to know much.

All I have is the email for the UCA game.

Bisonoline
August 24th, 2020, 03:53 PM

Call and talk to Josh.

POD Knows
August 24th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Call and talk to Josh.At what number, just the normal ticket office number? Sent an email today, second time, black freaking hole, I imagine they are beyond swamped and are trying to contact people via phone but haven't heard squat.

I will wait a couple days to hear and will be in Fargo later this week, might just stop in and check it out.

BEAR
August 24th, 2020, 04:08 PM
At what number, just the normal ticket office number? Sent an email today, second time, black freaking hole, I imagine they are beyond swamped and are trying to contact people via phone but haven't heard squat.

I will wait a couple days to hear and will be in Fargo later this week, might just stop in and check it out.

Bring beer. That always works..xdrunkyx

POD Knows
August 24th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Bring beer. That always works..xdrunkyxYea, I might try that, couldn't hurt.

NDSUtk
August 24th, 2020, 04:56 PM
At what number, just the normal ticket office number? Sent an email today, second time, black freaking hole, I imagine they are beyond swamped and are trying to contact people via phone but haven't heard squat.

I will wait a couple days to hear and will be in Fargo later this week, might just stop in and check it out.Here's what their email said today, and the reason they likely didn't call around yet was this game in the works:

Due to anticipated seating capacity restrictions, ticket availability will be limited. NDSU season ticket holders have until 4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, to indicate interest in attending the game through a survey form at GoBison.com/Request. Season ticket holders may request up to the number of tickets on their account.

Submission of the form does not guarantee tickets will be available. Email notifications regarding the status of each request will be sent Friday, Sept. 11.

Following the ticket notification process, NDSU athletic department representatives will contact each of our 3,000 season ticket account owners individually to discuss options for the fall and spring seasons. We ask for your continued patience during this process throughout the fall semester.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

POD Knows
August 24th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Here's what their email said today, and the reason they likely didn't call around yet was this game in the works:

Due to anticipated seating capacity restrictions, ticket availability will be limited. NDSU season ticket holders have until 4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, to indicate interest in attending the game through a survey form at GoBison.com/Request. Season ticket holders may request up to the number of tickets on their account.

Submission of the form does not guarantee tickets will be available. Email notifications regarding the status of each request will be sent Friday, Sept. 11.

Following the ticket notification process, NDSU athletic department representatives will contact each of our 3,000 season ticket account owners individually to discuss options for the fall and spring seasons. We ask for your continued patience during this process throughout the fall semester.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalki was my understanding that they were already calling people. They did explain the process on the UCA tickets. Need to be patient I guess. I don’t really have that in my personal toolbox.

Professor Chaos
August 25th, 2020, 06:53 AM
Those are the reasons to play two games? Lance and Radunz would be idiots to participate.
Why? They're football players. Football players play football. They're far more likely to play now then play in the spring when all the NFL pre-draft stuff is happening and presumably only a few weeks away from their first rookie minicamps.

That isnt a good reason to play just one game.
I really don't get Larsen's angle. The "we're not actively looking for more games" comment is head-scratching to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad they're at least giving the team and especially the seniors one game this fall but why not keep trying to get a couple more???

Professor Chaos
August 25th, 2020, 07:07 AM

Piecing together what I've seen posted on Bisonville it sounds like you'll have the option to get anywhere from a full refund, which doesn't guarantee you'll be able to keep your tickets next year, to no refund and turning everything into a 100% tax deductible donation. I'd assume they'll have an option pay the prorated cost of 4 spring home games and getting refunded the rest. I'd also guess that if you say you don't want tickets you'll have to take something less than a full refund (perhaps letting them keep 100% of the Team Maker dues) in order to keep your same seats/tickets in 2021.

BEAR
August 25th, 2020, 07:54 AM
I was listening to the Nathan Brown show last night on the radio. He mentioned that UCA offered to play NDSU but things fell apart for the Bison scheduling games. I guess UCA moved on to find more opponents but NDSU called and they came up with the current agreement of $100,000 and a three game series.

Also heard an interesting fact about the covid testing. UCA plays this Saturday against Austin Peay. The NCAA requires testing within 72 hours of a game so the team will be tested on Wednesday night. They will get the results back the next day. From what I could understand any player that tests positive will be held out of the upcoming game. THAT will play a big role when any team plays any team. UCA and NDSU may find out they might not have all their players available when they play each other and that's if the season makes it that far. While I want my Bears to face the Bison full strength, I know that the game is just a showcase for the pro scouts for both teams. Nathan said pro scouts have already been asking for access for that game. They're there to see the Bison QB and a few other players on the NDSU team but also to see UCA's talent like Robert Rochell and Nathan Grant...and maybe to even see our JR Qb Breylin Smith. You guys are gonna love our WRs. What a battle that will be! Plenty of individual talent on both teams but I believe the team that plays with the most chemistry wins and NDSU corners the market on that.

But interesting fact on the covid testing. Guess we'll see who gets held out and who doesn't every game. Could make the difference in having a chance and just earning a paycheck.

abc123
August 25th, 2020, 10:02 AM
You can't take a pay game and just break even or lose money. Sounded like most offers were in the $300k range which is asinine even during this fiasco. No team wants to pay us and get beat that's the bottom line. Been that way for awhile now. It's time to seriously think about going FBS, it's obvious we are in the wrong division at this point.

I was listening to the Nathan Brown show last night on the radio. He mentioned that UCA offered to play NDSU but things fell apart for the Bison scheduling games. I guess UCA moved on to find more opponents but NDSU called and they came up with the current agreement of $100,000 and a three game series.

Crazy how UCA could make it work for $100K (and a future home and home, which is a wash) but NDSU thinks $300K (reportedly) to go on the road is asinine.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 25th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Crazy how UCA could make it work for $100K (and a future home and home, which is a wash) but NDSU thinks $300K (reportedly) to go on the road is asinine.

i would bet that UCA's charter and lodging will dispose of all 100K and they are willing to do it at a loss. I think NDSU has made plenty of real good decisions on things the last decade so I think we can defer to them on what is worth it etc.

BEAR
August 25th, 2020, 10:32 AM
i would bet that UCA's charter and lodging will dispose of all 100K and they are willing to do it at a loss. I think NDSU has made plenty of real good decisions on things the last decade so I think we can defer to them on what is worth it etc.

It'll take more than $100k for sure for that trip! I think the valuable rep they get for recruiting purposes is worth more than the money the game could bring in. Brown also said he had been contacted by 6 or 7 players who were in the transfer portal who wanted to come play at UCA simply because UCA was playing and they wanted to.

I think if UCA has the reputation of playing anyone anywhere (which they've established) then it will help with the recruiting nationwide.

abc123
August 25th, 2020, 10:55 AM
I think if UCA has the reputation of playing anyone anywhere (which they've established) then it will help with the recruiting nationwide.

Fully agree. UCA is truly walking the walk on "anyone, anywhere" which was kind of what I was getting at from my first post. Claiming that is your motto and turning down games that you still would have made money on, even if it wasn't as much as you had hoped, is far from that.

TheKingpin28
August 25th, 2020, 10:57 AM
It'll take more than $100k for sure for that trip! I think the valuable rep they get for recruiting purposes is worth more than the money the game could bring in. Brown also said he had been contacted by 6 or 7 players who were in the transfer portal who wanted to come play at UCA simply because UCA was playing and they wanted to.

I think if UCA has the reputation of playing anyone anywhere (which they've established) then it will help with the recruiting nationwide.I think both teams realize, this game is to get the H-H going and the fanbase of NDSU was not going to stand by while Matt Larsen tried to stand by and watch. I am glad that this game is happening but I can only hope that NDSU gets 2 more games.

Laker
August 25th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Just saw a post that Jacksonville State was still trying to schedule NDSU. If they are worried about space, move the game to the Viking's stadium. Plenty of room for social distancing there, plenty of interest in a matchup. Heck, if I'm considering driving to Mayville ND, Madison SD or Sioux Center IA for games this fall I would sure rather watch a Bison game.

BEAR
August 25th, 2020, 11:32 AM
I think both teams realize, this game is to get the H-H going and the fanbase of NDSU was not going to stand by while Matt Larsen tried to stand by and watch. I am glad that this game is happening but I can only hope that NDSU gets 2 more games.

I'm glad this game is happening. Even if it's just to showcase your QB for the pros. Will give us a chance to do the same. While it's still a game I'm not looking for a victory after 2 FBS games and 2 other games. Plus this year doesn't count for anything so it's almost like a scrimmage season you know..

Honestly I was wondering if my Bears were EVER going to play the Bison. Seems like we get in our own way of making that happen. Too bad it took a virus to create the game. xlolxxlolx

I wish I could be at the one this year but with my work I don't see it happening. I will plan for 2023's game though. Pretty close to my retirement and would make a GREAT road trip.

that guy
August 25th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Too early for game thread?

BEAR
August 25th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Too early for game thread?

Waaaaaay too early!

OhioHen
August 25th, 2020, 01:04 PM
I think both teams realize, this game is to get the H-H going and the fanbase of NDSU was not going to stand by while Matt Larsen tried to stand by and watch. I am glad that this game is happening but I can only hope that NDSU gets 2 more games.

North Alabama and Jacksonville State both appear to have been interested.

Bisonoline
August 25th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Piecing together what I've seen posted on Bisonville it sounds like you'll have the option to get anywhere from a full refund, which doesn't guarantee you'll be able to keep your tickets next year, to no refund and turning everything into a 100% tax deductible donation. I'd assume they'll have an option pay the prorated cost of 4 spring home games and getting refunded the rest. I'd also guess that if you say you don't want tickets you'll have to take something less than a full refund (perhaps letting them keep 100% of the Team Maker dues) in order to keep your same seats/tickets in 2021.

You can ask for a full refund and still keep your seats for next year even if you dont participate in the spring season.

Call Josh he will give you all the options.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 25th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Why? They're football players. Football players play football. They're far more likely to play now then play in the spring when all the NFL pre-draft stuff is happening and presumably only a few weeks away from their first rookie minicamps.

I really don't get Larsen's angle. The "we're not actively looking for more games" comment is head-scratching to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad they're at least giving the team and especially the seniors one game this fall but why not keep trying to get a couple more???

Do you think it has anything to do with trying to have spring ball too? I can see what you are saying though...use fall as OOC...I think?

POD Knows
August 25th, 2020, 02:36 PM
You can ask for a full refund and still keep your seats for next year even if you dont participate in the spring season.

Call Josh he will give you all the options.Are the ticket holders required to initiate this? Why don't they just draft an email blast with the options? I don't know who this Josh guy is, what does he do there.

Professor Chaos
August 25th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Do you think it has anything to do with trying to have spring ball too? I can see what you are saying though...use fall as OOC...I think?
Yeah, their original goal after the MVFC season was moved to spring was to get 3 OOC games scheduled this fall. They apparently had this UCA game in the hopper for a while but pulled the plug when they weren't able to get 2 other games. Now the AD claims they're "not actively looking for more games this fall" so the strategy went from "3 games or no games" to "no more than 1 game" in a hurry. There's still rumors out there that they are working on additional games so maybe the AD is just doing some scheduling gamesmanship right now but we don't seem to be getting the full story as to their intentions in regards to the fall schedule in any case.

Are the ticket holders required to initiate this? Why don't they just draft an email blast with the options? I don't know who this Josh guy is, what does he do there.
No, they'll call you. They're working their way down the priority point list amongst the 3,000 accounts with season tickets. I'm assuming 56 was saying you can call now just to get an idea of what your options will be so you can decide before they get to you on the list. Josh Hemingway (https://gobison.com/staff-directory/josh-hemingway/70) is the assistant AD in charge of ticket operations.

Bisonator
August 25th, 2020, 03:21 PM

Fully agree. UCA is truly walking the walk on "anyone, anywhere" which was kind of what I was getting at from my first post. Claiming that is your motto and turning down games that you still would have made money on, even if it wasn't as much as you had hoped, is far from that.
Stick to what you know there cupcake like taking 2 away games for small potatoes just to play us and then having to cut programs. Makes sense if your a Fawker I suppose.xlolx

POD Knows
August 25th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Yeah, their original goal after the MVFC season was moved to spring was to get 3 OOC games scheduled this fall. They apparently had this UCA game in the hopper for a while but pulled the plug when they weren't able to get 2 other games. Now the AD claims they're "not actively looking for more games this fall" so the strategy went from "3 games or no games" to "no more than 1 game" in a hurry. There's still rumors out there that they are working on additional games so maybe the AD is just doing some scheduling gamesmanship right now but we don't seem to be getting the full story as to their intentions in regards to the fall schedule in any case.

No, they'll call you. They're working their way down the priority point list amongst the 3,000 accounts with season tickets. I'm assuming 56 was saying you can call now just to get an idea of what your options will be so you can decide before they get to you on the list. Josh Hemingway (https://gobison.com/staff-directory/josh-hemingway/70) is the assistant AD in charge of ticket operations.Thanks, I was curious who this Josh guy was so I found him on the Bison site, I guess a little diligence on my part may have been helpful.

TheKingpin28
August 25th, 2020, 05:27 PM
I'm glad this game is happening. Even if it's just to showcase your QB for the pros. Will give us a chance to do the same. While it's still a game I'm not looking for a victory after 2 FBS games and 2 other games. Plus this year doesn't count for anything so it's almost like a scrimmage season you know..

Honestly I was wondering if my Bears were EVER going to play the Bison. Seems like we get in our own way of making that happen. Too bad it took a virus to create the game. xlolxxlolx

I wish I could be at the one this year but with my work I don't see it happening. I will plan for 2023's game though. Pretty close to my retirement and would make a GREAT road trip.It's going to be a solid game regardless of outcome. I just want Bison football and getting this game also gives him to go up against your vaunted CB. Seeing him covering Watson will be a good matchup and I commend any team willing to come to Fargo.

TheKingpin28
August 25th, 2020, 05:30 PM
North Alabama and Jacksonville State both appear to have been interested.I am not going to fully bash our AD like Bisonville seems to be doing, but when your boosters/donors/alumni fund your FB team which practically funds your entire athletic department, and you try and not play games, well that does not look good. Maybe he is playing the slow game of forcing teams to come to Fargo on a cheap pitch to minimize losses and such and keeping those cards close to the vest, but then coming out saying they are not playing any fall football and the players and coaches are saying that too, that does not look good IMO.

Bisonoline
August 25th, 2020, 07:47 PM
I am not going to fully bash our AD like Bisonville seems to be doing, but when your boosters/donors/alumni fund your FB team which practically funds your entire athletic department, and you try and not play games, well that does not look good. Maybe he is playing the slow game of forcing teams to come to Fargo on a cheap pitch to minimize losses and such and keeping those cards close to the vest, but then coming out saying they are not playing any fall football and the players and coaches are saying that too, that does not look good IMO.

What makes you think they are trying to not play games???

Bisonoline
August 25th, 2020, 07:51 PM

No, they'll call you. They're working their way down the priority point list amongst the 3,000 accounts with season tickets. I'm assuming 56 was saying you can call now just to get an idea of what your options will be so you can decide before they get to you on the list. Josh Hemingway (https://gobison.com/staff-directory/josh-hemingway/70) is the assistant AD in charge of ticket operations.

You can actually call them, get the options and then give them your answer or wait, think about it then call them back. You dont have to wait. I didnt.

ps youre really over thinking this.

Bisonoline
August 25th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Thanks, I was curious who this Josh guy was so I found him on the Bison site, I guess a little diligence on my part may have been helpful.

Sorry. I thought everyone knew who Josh is. :D The other person you can talk to is Kay. She works with Josh. They are the ones you need to talk to.

TheKingpin28
August 25th, 2020, 08:26 PM
What makes you think they are trying to not play games???I look at it as why announce you will not play any games and then when the boosters question that decision, mention you will now only play 1 game. Again, since I give minimal to the school and in general, I won't be one of those people who rail against and then bring nothing to the table, but I believe that Teammakers boosters have every right to not agree with the not playing. If they can get 3 games, which it sounds like they can, why shut down the season and then change your mind a week later?

Bisonoline
August 25th, 2020, 08:50 PM
I look at it as why announce you will not play any games and then when the boosters question that decision, mention you will now only play 1 game. Again, since I give minimal to the school and in general, I won't be one of those people who rail against and then bring nothing to the table, but I believe that Teammakers boosters have every right to not agree with the not playing. If they can get 3 games, which it sounds like they can, why shut down the season and then change your mind a week later?

How do you know that was a reason??? Where are you getting your information.

abc123
August 25th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Stick to what you know there cupcake like taking 2 away games for small potatoes just to play us and then having to cut programs. Makes sense if your a Fawker I suppose.xlolx

Taking those two games is alot more "anyone, anywhere" compared to complaining teams want to much money to travel or claiming to be "low-balled" during a pandemic. Guess it's easier to play the perpetual victim and make the claim no one wanted to play.

TheKingpin28
August 25th, 2020, 09:04 PM
How do you know that was a reason??? Where are you getting your information.You do know I am not saying all of them but it is obvious by posts being read which boosters support it and which ones dont. Again, I'm not going to bash the AD since I have little skin in the game but at the same time, I find it surprising that he would cancel the fall and then magically a week later reverse course on his actions

Bisonoline
August 25th, 2020, 09:28 PM
You do know I am not saying all of them but it is obvious by posts being read which boosters support it and which ones dont. Again, I'm not going to bash the AD since I have little skin in the game but at the same time, I find it surprising that he would cancel the fall and then magically a week later reverse course on his actions

If you havent figured out the scenarios are very fluid. Boosters had nothing to do with the game. The 3 game deal did.

Bisonator
August 26th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Taking those two games is alot more "anyone, anywhere" compared to complaining teams want to much money to travel or claiming to be "low-balled" during a pandemic. Guess it's easier to play the perpetual victim and make the claim no one wanted to play.
No it just showed how desperate you guys are to be relevant.

BisonFan02
August 26th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Food for thought...and somebody would need to confirm this, but I heard that by "having games" in the fall, it allows your football program a much different practice schedule during that time.

Bisonoline
August 26th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Food for thought...and somebody would need to confirm this, but I heard that by "having games" in the fall, it allows your football program a much different practice schedule during that time.

Yep. Not only hours but who can be in contact with the players. Coaches as opposed to just Kramer.

BisonFan02
August 26th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Yep. Not only hours but who can be in contact with the players. Coaches as opposed to just Kramer.

That.....is why you schedule 1 game. xlolx

Bisonoline
August 27th, 2020, 12:05 AM
That.....is why you schedule 1 game. xlolx

:D
And it gives them incentive. You just cant keep practicing with no end game.

NDSU1980
August 29th, 2020, 09:57 PM

You sore that NDSU negotiated such a good deal? Sure sounds like it.

WeAreThePride
August 30th, 2020, 04:47 AM
Just when I thought there was nothing to look for here they go and add one game. I bet if Bergum told Noem to require USD and SDSU to play us this fall she would make them. She does look good in green and gold.:)
To be fair, she looks good in just about everything.

Gil Dobie
September 2nd, 2020, 06:33 AM
Sounds like 10,000 fans will be allowed in the Fargodome for the UCA game. Mask and Temps to get in.

BEAR
September 2nd, 2020, 08:21 AM
Sounds like 10,000 fans will be allowed in the Fargodome for the UCA game. Mask and Temps to get in.

That's GREAT news! Apart from the game against NDSU, I believe most UCA fans are looking forward to our rematch against Arkansas State...probably a little more to be honest. I don't think NDSU would have a problem with Ark. State so I don't expect too much against you guys. But it will be a fun game. I'm going to make the trip in 2023 for sure. Never been to that part of the country.

Gil Dobie
September 3rd, 2020, 11:04 AM
Just got the email that stated tickets will be by priority points.

Gil Dobie
September 15th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Notified today that we got our tickets for the UCA game. xthumbsupx

BEAR
September 16th, 2020, 12:14 AM
Notified today that we got our tickets for the UCA game. xthumbsupx

Nice! Wish I could be there!

Gil Dobie
September 20th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Nice! Wish I could be there!

Is the game still on?