37T
McNeese State Cowboys

37T
South Dakota Coyotes

Towson Tigers

Eastern Kentucky Colonels

Professor Chaos
August 3rd, 2020, 01:31 PM
Here's this week's poll article: http://thefcswedge.com/ags-poll/ags-poll-preseason-2020-top-25-results/

Not much to quibble about with even more unknowns than in a "normal" preseason poll. It does seem like the voters gravitated to the "known" conferences with 24 of the top 25 teams coming from the MVFC, Big Sky, CAA, Southland, OVC, and SOCON.

Here's to hoping we have a bunch more of these polls to debate this fall still! xdrunkyx

POD Knows
August 3rd, 2020, 01:36 PM
Hello POD Knows,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 8/2/2020 9:04:41

Your vote is listed below.

1: North Dakota State Bison
2: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
3: Montana State Bobcats
4: James Madison Dukes
5: Northern Iowa Panthers
6: Weber State Wildcats
7: Montana Grizzlies
8: UC Davis Aggies
9: Central Arkansas Bears
10: Sac State Hornets
11: Eastern Washington Eagles
12: Illinois State Redbirds
13: Southern Illinois Salukis
14: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
15: Nicholls State Colonels
16: Sam Houston State Bearkats
17: Samford Bulldogs
18: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
19: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
20: Kennesaw State Owls
21: The Citadel Bulldogs
22: Wofford Terriers
23: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
24: McNeese State Cowboys
25: Furman Paladins

BEAR
August 3rd, 2020, 02:18 PM
Nice!

Week zero game on August 29th. --- #9 UCA vs. #12 Austin Peay. Good matchup. Rough times with their coaching loss but a huge influx of transfers from FBS schools.

Nicholls may be too high since Chase Fourcade is gone now from QB.
SLU will be good. Senior QB Cole Kelley (transfer from Arkansas) should win them some big games.
Not entirely sure on Sam. Maybe one of the Bearkat fans can comment.

OhioHen
August 3rd, 2020, 02:40 PM
Ranking only including teams that have at least one game scheduled at the time of the poll closing.

Rank
Team:

North Dakota State Bison

James Madison Dukes

Northern Iowa Panthers

South Dakota State Jackrabbits

Weber State Wildcats

Montana Grizzlies

Montana State Bobcats

Illinois State Redbirds

Central Arkansas Bears

Kennesaw State Owls

Sac State Hornets

Austin Peay Governors

Nicholls State Colonels

Villanova Wildcats

Furman Paladins

Southeastern Louisiana Lions

Eastern Washington Eagles

Wofford Terriers

Sam Houston State Bearkats

Southern Illinois Salukis

Southeast Missouri State Redhawks

North Dakota Fighting Hawks

Jacksonville State Gamecocks

The Citadel Bulldogs

Elon Phoenix

ORV:

San Diego Toreros

UC Davis Aggies

Chattanooga Mocs

Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks

Youngstown State Penguins

McNeese State Cowboys

South Dakota Coyotes

Eastern Kentucky Colonels

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

Daytripper
August 3rd, 2020, 02:42 PM
Nice!

Week zero game on August 29th. --- #9 UCA vs. #12 Austin Peay. Good matchup. Rough times with their coaching loss but a huge influx of transfers from FBS schools.

SLU will be good. Senior QB Cole Kelley (transfer from Arkansas) should win them some big games.

As the health of QB Eric Schmid goes, so go the Bearkats. If he stays healthy, we have a chance to have a special season. Believe it or not, our defense is the strength of the team. I believe we had the number 1 rush defense in FCS last season. Most of our D-line and DBs are back. We do have to replace some good linebackers. As with most teams, it's about depth. We had a transfer QB from a California JC that had a skill set similar to Schmid. He showed up, went back home, and we haven't seen him since. No longer on the roster.

I'm curious why people gave votes to McNeese. They were already going to struggle this year, and then their HC is run off and the new guy takes over during the pandemic. Maybe a Cowboy can give more insight.

Just hope we have a season.

POD Knows
August 3rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
As the health of QB Eric Schmid goes, so go the Bearkats. If he stays healthy, we have a chance to have a special season. Believe it or not, our defense is the strength of the team. I believe we had the number 1 rush defense in FCS last season. Most of our D-line and DBs are back. We do have to replace some good linebackers. As with most teams, it's about depth. We had a transfer QB from a California JC that had a skill set similar to Schmid. He showed up, went back home, and we haven't seen him since. No longer on the roster.

I'm curious why people gave votes to McNeese. They were already going to struggle this year, and then their HC is run off and the new guy takes over during the pandemic. Maybe a Cowboy can give more insight.

I had McNeese at 24 because I was running out of guys to put in. It was basically down to a coin flip between them, Furman, AP and one other team I can't remember. A bigger issue is AP at 12, who knows, it is tough to tell.

McNeese75
August 3rd, 2020, 03:01 PM
Nice!

The Colonels picked up Lindsey Scott Jr last fall. He has moved around from a lot but.....

At Zachary: Named the 2015 Gatorade Louisiana Football Player of the Year after leading 14-1 Zachary High School to Class 5A state title ... also named Mr. Football in Louisiana by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association in 2015 ... two-time Class 5A Offensive Most Valuable Player in Louisiana ... three-star prospect according to ESPN, Scout, Rivals, and 247sports... ranked by Scout as the No. 1 quarterback in Louisiana and rated as the nation’s 28th-best dual-threat QB according to 247Sports ... accounted for 5,002 total yards and 61 TDs as a senior ... connected on 163-of-255 passes for 3,039 yards, 33 TDs and just five interceptions in 2015... added another 1,963 yards and 28 touchdowns on the ground for the most prolific offensive season for any player ever in the Baton Rouge area ... accounted for 316 total yards (229 passing, 87 rushing) and five TDs in state championship game win over John Ehret ... awarded the 2015 Warrick Dunn and Sportsline Player of the Year from WAFB-TV ... selected to the MaxPreps All-American First Team as an athlete ... member of the All-USA Louisiana First Team Offense.

At East Mississippi Community College (2017): Led East Mississippi Community College to an 11-1 record and the 2017 NJCAA national championship and MACJC state title … named to Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) Second Team and was voted the Mississippi Bowl Committee’s Player of the Year … ranked third among the NJCAA’s 2017 national statistical leaders in passing yards per game (290.1), fourth with 29 passing touchdowns and fifth in pass completion percentage (64.8) … accounted for 4,210 yards of total offense (3,481 passing and 729 rushing) and 35 total touchdowns (29 passing and six rushing) … completed 258-of-398 passes on the year and added 729 rushing yards on 161 attempts… posted three 400-yard passing efforts with a pair of 100-yard rushing games in 2017.

Daytripper
I had McNeese at 24 because I was running out of guys to put in. It was basically down to a coin flip between them, Furman, AP and one other team I can't remember. A bigger issue is AP at 12, who knows, it is tough to tell.

It does get thin toward that last 5 or so. I threw Abilene Christian in mine at 25.

McNeese75

LOL, sounds like my line of thinking as well

McNeese75
August 3rd, 2020, 03:14 PM

I think POD hit the nail on the head regarding running out of choices. There have been a few transfers and some good looking 2021 commits (but those of course are not in the barn) but nobody knows what this team will look like this year (if they get on the field). The only think I sense is the kids seem to really be happy with the new coaching staff.

BEAR
August 3rd, 2020, 03:55 PM
The Colonels picked up Lindsey Scott Jr last fall. He has moved around from a lot but.....

At Zachary: Named the 2015 Gatorade Louisiana Football Player of the Year after leading 14-1 Zachary High School to Class 5A state title ... also named Mr. Football in Louisiana by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association in 2015 ... two-time Class 5A Offensive Most Valuable Player in Louisiana ... three-star prospect according to ESPN, Scout, Rivals, and 247sports... ranked by Scout as the No. 1 quarterback in Louisiana and rated as the nation’s 28th-best dual-threat QB according to 247Sports ... accounted for 5,002 total yards and 61 TDs as a senior ... connected on 163-of-255 passes for 3,039 yards, 33 TDs and just five interceptions in 2015... added another 1,963 yards and 28 touchdowns on the ground for the most prolific offensive season for any player ever in the Baton Rouge area ... accounted for 316 total yards (229 passing, 87 rushing) and five TDs in state championship game win over John Ehret ... awarded the 2015 Warrick Dunn and Sportsline Player of the Year from WAFB-TV ... selected to the MaxPreps All-American First Team as an athlete ... member of the All-USA Louisiana First Team Offense.

At East Mississippi Community College (2017): Led East Mississippi Community College to an 11-1 record and the 2017 NJCAA national championship and MACJC state title … named to Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) Second Team and was voted the Mississippi Bowl Committee’s Player of the Year … ranked third among the NJCAA’s 2017 national statistical leaders in passing yards per game (290.1), fourth with 29 passing touchdowns and fifth in pass completion percentage (64.8) … accounted for 4,210 yards of total offense (3,481 passing and 729 rushing) and 35 total touchdowns (29 passing and six rushing) … completed 258-of-398 passes on the year and added 729 rushing yards on 161 attempts… posted three 400-yard passing efforts with a pair of 100-yard rushing games in 2017.

That's good information to know. If this season happens then SLC fans need to impart such wisdom amongst the SLC threads!

lionsrking2
August 3rd, 2020, 04:30 PM

I put them in mine because I think they'll be one of the best 25 teams that play football this fall—assuming any of us play.

Daytripper
August 3rd, 2020, 04:38 PM
I put them in mine because I think they'll be one of the best 25 teams that play football this fall—assuming any of us play.

I don't have any special hate for McNeese. Hell, I'm the one who told them to get their **** together. It just seems like they have a lot stacked against them this season. More than most.

lionsrking2
August 3rd, 2020, 04:48 PM
I don't have any special hate for McNeese. Hell, I'm the one who told them to get their **** together. It just seems like they have a lot stacked against them this season. More than most.

IMO, they'll be better than most think. Some good players coming back, and coming in. We'll see.

Derby City Duke
August 3rd, 2020, 05:30 PM
Hello Derby City Duke,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 8/1/2020 16:55:13

3: Northern Iowa Panthers
4: Villanova Wildcats
5: Montana State Bobcats
6: Montana Grizzlies
7: Weber State Wildcats
8: James Madison Dukes
10: Illinois State Redbirds
11: Sac State Hornets
12: Furman Paladins
13: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
14: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
16: Austin Peay Governors
17: Sam Houston State Bearkats
18: Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks
19: Kennesaw State Owls
20: Elon Phoenix
21: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
22: Eastern Washington Eagles
23: San Diego Toreros
24: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
25: Chattanooga Mocs

This was difficult! Might have Nova a slot or 2 too high now that their game breaking receiver is now in the transfer portal.

JMU has too many questions to be #2. No QB with meaningful snaps the past 2 years and need to replace the LB corps - Holloway was probably the most important player on our defense last year. Expect Cignetti to lean on the OL and the deep RB room.

McCowboys
August 3rd, 2020, 07:20 PM

Two reasons for McNeese. 1) It's a pity vote. Imagine being such a mess that a head coach bails after one year to become an assistant coach at another school and a bunch of players who couldn't wait to enter the transfer portal. 2) With so many schools not competing this fall, who ya gonna pick?
By the way, I put the Cowboys in the ORV category at #30, for reason #2.
Also, weren't there three teams tied for the 36th spot? Delaware, McNeese, and USD
So all you Bears, BearKats, Lions, etc. just forget about the Cowboys this year. As Doc would tell you, it's just hopeless.

Preferred Walk-On
August 3rd, 2020, 07:28 PM
I might be in the minority, but I am not sure that the Ivy, Patriot, NEC, MEAC, SWAC, or CAA (but some playing as independent) not playing in the fall really affected my poll much. If it did, it was in the 20-25 range only.

Also, just wondering about the one 1st place vote for Montana. Top 10, no issues. Number 1, would just like to know why?

Hoping for more polls this year, but completely understand if football just has to wait a bit. Stay safe everyone.

----------

Hello Preferred Walk-On,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 7/27/2020 18:26:22

4: Northern Iowa Panthers
5: Eastern Washington Eagles
6: James Madison Dukes
7: Illinois State Redbirds
8: Montana Grizzlies
10: Villanova Wildcats
11: Austin Peay Governors
12: Southern Illinois Salukis
13: Sam Houston State Bearkats
14: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
15: Weber State Wildcats
16: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
17: The Citadel Bulldogs
18: Sac State Hornets
19: Furman Paladins
20: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
21: San Diego Toreros
22: Chattanooga Mocs
23: Wofford Terriers
24: Kennesaw State Owls
25: Nicholls State Colonels

The Most Significant Win: -----------------------------
The Most Significant Loss: -----------------------------
Which Conference Does Your Team Play in?: Missouri Valley Football Conference

The Yo Show
August 3rd, 2020, 07:29 PM
This year is such a crapshoot that I can understand and not complain about anybody's ballot. Really, even mine was a dumpster fire. That all being said, how do you not vote NDSU first place (nothing against Montana)?

The Yo Show
August 3rd, 2020, 07:30 PM
This was my poll:

Hello The Yo Show,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 8/2/2020 12:28:01

2: James Madison Dukes
3: Weber State Wildcats
5: Illinois State Redbirds
6: Kennesaw State Owls
7: Montana State Bobcats
8: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
9: Sac State Hornets
10: Elon Phoenix
12: Central Arkansas Bears
13: Wofford Terriers
14: Nicholls State Colonels
15: Albany Great Danes
16: North Carolina A&T Aggies
17: Monmouth Hawks
18: San Diego Toreros
19: Stony Brook Seawolves
20: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
21: Western Carolina Catamounts
22: McNeese State Cowboys
23: Montana Grizzlies
24: UC Davis Aggies
25: Yale Bulldogs

The Yo Show

The Most Significant Win: North Dakota State Bison
The Most Significant Loss: Holy Cross Crusaders
Which Conference Does Your Team Play in?: Missouri Valley Football Conference

McCowboys
August 3rd, 2020, 07:36 PM
Hello McCowboys,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 7/28/2020 13:35:56

4: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
6: Northern Iowa Panthers
7: Central Arkansas Bears
8: Illinois State Redbirds
9: Montana Grizzlies
10: Eastern Washington Eagles
11: Kennesaw State Owls
12: Sam Houston State Bearkats
13: Furman Paladins
15: Southern Illinois Salukis
16: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
17: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
18: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
19: Eastern Kentucky Colonels
20: South Dakota Coyotes
21: Sac State Hornets
22: Wofford Terriers
23: Austin Peay Governors
24: The Citadel Bulldogs
25: UC Davis Aggies
---------------------------------

26. Villanova

27. Idaho Vandals

28. Elon

29. San Diego

30. McNeese

31. East Tennessee State

Daytripper
August 3rd, 2020, 08:29 PM
Mine is pretty much a dumpster fire.

2: Weber State Wildcats
3: James Madison Dukes
4: Montana State Bobcats
5: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
8: Villanova Wildcats
9: Montana Grizzlies
11: Illinois State Redbirds
12: Sam Houston State Bearkats
13: Kennesaw State Owls
15: Albany Great Danes
16: Furman Paladins
17: New Hampshire Wildcats
18: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
19: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
20: Wofford Terriers
21: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
22: Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens
23: Eastern Kentucky Colonels
24: Eastern Washington Eagles
25: Abilene Christian Wildcats

TheKingpin28
August 4th, 2020, 08:21 AM
5: Illinois State Redbirds
7: Montana Grizzlies
8: Weber State Wildcats
10: Austin Peay Governors
11: Nicholls State Colonels
12: Kennesaw State Owls
13: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
14: Sac State Hornets
15: Wofford Terriers
16: Villanova Wildcats
17: Southern Illinois Salukis
18: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
19: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
20: Furman Paladins
21: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils

22: Eastern Washington Eagles
23: Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks
24: The Citadel Bulldogs
25: Sam Houston State Bearkats

My poll was submitted just before CCSU made the announcement they were canceling the sport. Not a fan of this poll at all since 6 teams (Albany, Monmouth, Dartmouth, CCSU, FAMU, NCAT) were all likely to receive votes for this poll and so finding 5-6 replacements was not fun.

McCowboys
August 4th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Here's this week's poll article: http://thefcswedge.com/ags-poll/ags-poll-preseason-2020-top-25-results/

Not much to quibble about with even more unknowns than in a "normal" preseason poll. It does seem like the voters gravitated to the "known" conferences with 24 of the top 25 teams coming from the MVFC, Big Sky, CAA, Southland, OVC, and SOCON.

Here's to hoping we have a bunch more of these polls to debate this fall still! xdrunkyx

Thanks to Mr. Plesuk for the article, but two punctuation errors in the first sentence of the article should be corrected.

Professor Chaos
August 4th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Thanks to Mr. Plesuk for the article, but two punctuation errors in the first sentence of the article should be corrected.
Haha, well I do see that I put "it's" when it should be "its" (I'm really good at that) but I'm not sure about the other one... you'll have to educate me. ;)

POD Knows
August 4th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Haha, well I do see that I put "it's" when it should be "its" (I'm really good at that) but I'm not sure about the other one... you'll have to educate me. ;)You missed a comma in the first sentence, I didn't even notice it until the Cowboy dude pointed it out. :D

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 4th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Simply for chits and giggles...

3: Illinois State Redbirds
4: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
6: Kennesaw State Owls
7: Eastern Washington Eagles
8: Montana Grizzlies
9: Nicholls State Colonels
10: Northern Iowa Panthers
12: Central Arkansas Bears
13: Furman Paladins
14: Sac State Hornets
15: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
16: San Diego Toreros
17: Weber State Wildcats
18: Wofford Terriers
19: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
20: Southern Illinois Salukis
21: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
22: Elon Phoenix
23: UC Davis Aggies
24: Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks
25: Villanova Wildcats

Go Lehigh TU owl

The Most Significant Win: North Dakota State Bison
The Most Significant Loss: Austin Peay Governors
Which Conference Does Your Team Play in?: Patriot League

McCowboys
August 4th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Haha, well I do see that I put "it's" when it should be "its" (I'm really good at that) but I'm not sure about the other one... you'll have to educate me. ;)

POD Knows thinks you need a comma after the word "season," and so he gets an A+.

nodak651
August 4th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Pleasantly surprised to see UND ranked towards the bottom of so many polls after getting skunked from all of the official media polls that have been released. A lot of question marks, but the young QB's have potential, and one of the potential starters already beat SHSU in his one game as a true freshman. OL should be better, as they are all back up to about 300 pounds - last year the coaches literally had them lose wight on purpose, and most were only around 285 ish... completely baffling. CB's are good and deep (potentially one of the best units in FCS), RB should be better IMO with Otis Weah back, but mainly because the O-line will be bigger. DL we lose a first round CFL guy, but everyone else is back and bigger. LB we lose Rodgers, and All-Conf type guy, some question marks on depth here, but should be decent. I'm most excited to see the new QB's play, I think they all have a higher ceiling than Ketteringham, who had a backup QB get voted as team captain over him, and wasn't the best team leader one could ask for.

SFA 93
August 4th, 2020, 01:31 PM

I watched film on that Lindsey Scott Jr. at East Miss. CC and he has a nice touch on the pass. He was a phenom in high school.

Catatonic
August 5th, 2020, 07:10 AM

2: Northern Iowa Panthers
3: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
5: Weber State Wildcats
7: Montana State Bobcats
8: Central Arkansas Bears
9: Illinois State Redbirds
11: Kennesaw State Owls
12: Furman Paladins
13: Sam Houston State Bearkats
14: Austin Peay Governors
16: Southern Illinois Salukis
17: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
18: The Citadel Bulldogs
19: Wofford Terriers
20: Eastern Washington Eagles
21: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
22: Elon Phoenix
23: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
24: Eastern Kentucky Colonels
25: North Dakota Fighting Hawks

I didn’t include Villanova because at the time I submitted my poll I didn’t know they were trying to put together a schedule.

Catatonic
August 5th, 2020, 07:16 AM
It does get thin toward that last 5 or so. I threw Abilene Christian in mine at 25.
I appreciate the recognition. Until ACU plays with more consistency I’m not ranking them. I'll reconsider if we knock off UCA at our place September 12.

BEAR
August 5th, 2020, 07:39 AM
I appreciate the recognition. Until ACU plays with more consistency I’m not ranking them. I'll reconsider if we knock off UCA at our place September 12.

Anything is possible. It's not like teams have gone full practice yet. Sometimes weird situations happen and you can grab a victory out of it. xthumbsupx

Bisonator
August 5th, 2020, 07:59 AM
Griz get a first place vote.........nice to see we still have our local contrarian on board......xlolx

PaladinNation
August 5th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Surprised by the high ranking of Wofford and not so high-ranking of the Citadel.
Not a DOG fan but I expect the game in Chucktown between the DINS and the DOGs to be for the SoCon Championship.

Part of the reason I'm not so high on the Terriers - huge losses of rising seniors transferring out to play for FBS schools.
Plus Wofford faces a buzzsaw SoCon schedule - but if another rumor becomes true that the SoCon will redo the conference schedule. Wofford could get their legs underneath them by not facing Furman in the first game of the season.

clenz
August 5th, 2020, 09:26 AM
Typical UNI being over ranked in the preseason.

Stop voting on name people. Damn.

wmmii
August 5th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Here is my vote:

5: Austin Peay Governors
8: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
9: Sac State Hornets
10: Kennesaw State Owls
11: Wofford Terriers
12: Eastern Washington Eagles
13: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
15: Furman Paladins
16: Montana State Bobcats
17: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
18: Illinois State Redbirds
19: Southern Illinois Salukis
20: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
21: Samford Bulldogs
22: Western Illinois Leathernecks
23: Youngstown State Penguins
24: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
25: Northern Arizona Lumberjacks

Nobody who has announced they are not playing this fall received a vote from me.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Griz get a first place vote.........nice to see we still have our local contrarian on board......xlolx

It is a different poster than it was last season and this poster was one of very few that had the Griz in the top 8 preseason last year to start off which seemed very over rated to me...and I inquired on it at that time. Turns out they were better with their preseason ballot than the vast majority of posters were.

All that being said, it doesn't make sense to me either considering the wealth and depth of NDSU being what it is now compared to last year. As always, not a Griz poster either.

ElCid
August 5th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Surprised by the high ranking of Wofford and not so high-ranking of the Citadel.
Not a DOG fan but I expect the game in Chucktown between the DINS and the DOGs to be for the SoCon Championship.

Part of the reason I'm not so high on the Terriers - huge losses of rising seniors transferring out to play for FBS schools.
Plus Wofford faces a buzzsaw SoCon schedule - but if another rumor becomes true that the SoCon will redo the conference schedule. Wofford could get their legs underneath them by not facing Furman in the first game of the season.

Yeah, I was looking at some of the higher rankings for Wofford. They got hit hard in the off season. I've been wrong about them before, and they came right back, but this seems worse than before. If the season goes off ok, I fully expect us to easily be in the running. We are loaded. Going to be a shame if we have a rump season.

Lots of talk about our Clemson game as to whether we play. I am optimistic.

Catatonic
August 8th, 2020, 08:02 AM
Revised Poll

1. Central Arkansas

Winning the War of Attrition/ Last Team Standing

BEAR
August 8th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Revised Poll

1. Central Arkansas

Winning the War of Attrition/ Last Team Standing

xlolx Nice thought! But I don’t want and I know the team doesn’t want to be ranked that by default. They want to earn it by beating the best of everyone on the field as it should be... but great post xlolx

Catatonic
August 8th, 2020, 12:46 PM
xlolx Nice thought! But I don’t want and I know the team doesn’t want to be ranked that by default. They want to earn it by beating the best of everyone on the field as it should be... but great post xlolx

ACU could be a top 10 team in another week or so at this rate.

lionsrking2
August 8th, 2020, 01:04 PM
ACU could be a top 10 team in another week or so at this rate.
We'll be there with you.