View Full Version : AGS Countdown Question

The Yo Show
July 13th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Hello all. Not to sound the doom and gloom, but I was honestly wondering, if between now and the start of the football season, there are no FCS schools playing in any football this fall, would the countdown stop or continue?

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Hello all. Not to sound the doom and gloom, but I was honestly wondering, if between now and the start of the football season, there are no FCS schools playing in any football this fall, would the countdown stop or continue?

It will continue unless all doing it want to give it up I suppose. I don't see why that should stop us from posting up threads that promote our teams/players/coaches etc. If we don't have a season it's one thing but the AGS countdown is it's own thing as far as I'm concerned.

The Yo Show
July 13th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Yeah no problem. I was just curious if the countdown changes due to changes for the season was all. Thanks for the clarification Ursus!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Thumbs up Yogi.

mvemjsunpx
July 13th, 2020, 06:17 PM
We could just add 6 months to the countdown. Does any team have a player with #235? xchinscratchx

bonarae
July 14th, 2020, 01:30 AM
We could just add 6 months to the countdown. Does any team have a player with #235? xchinscratchx

xlolx Nope, we're up to 100 only. :(

Anyway, I will continue the countdown as usual unless the NCAA acts.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 14th, 2020, 01:27 PM

xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
July 14th, 2020, 01:30 PM
xlolx Nope, we're up to 100 only. :(

Anyway, I will continue the countdown as usual unless the NCAA acts.

If the NCAA does act do you want to stop it then? Should I contact dewey to see if he wants to continue to fruition then?

We are not a higher risk of getting Covid if we finish out our season right?:D

bonarae
July 14th, 2020, 09:58 PM
If the NCAA does act do you want to stop it then? Should I contact dewey to see if he wants to continue to fruition then?

We are not a higher risk of getting Covid if we finish out our season right?:D

We have to continue it no matter what...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dewey
July 14th, 2020, 11:01 PM

Yep. Let's continue it.

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
July 15th, 2020, 12:57 PM

Okay, we are all on the same page then, I misunderstood what you were saying.xthumbsupx

Milktruck74
July 15th, 2020, 01:04 PM
So who is your Jersey number 418? I would follow with a haha, but it is too damn sad!!!!!

dewey
July 15th, 2020, 08:49 PM
So who is your Jersey number 418? I would follow with a haha, but it is too damn sad!!!!!

Well you would highlight 2 players. Number 41 and 8xthumbsupx

Dewey