Schism55
May 28th, 2020, 11:32 AM
https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2020-preseason-all-americans-ajaj

Professor
May 28th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Proud to see 2 NCA&T Aggies on the list and 1st Team at that

WestCoastAggie
May 28th, 2020, 12:26 PM
FAMU had 3 All-Americans. They won’t be sneaking up on anyone.

Sader87
May 28th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Two Fordham LB's before Holy Cross' LB Jacob Dobbs is worth at least a raised eyebrow.

TheKingpin28
May 28th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Proud to see 2 NCA&T Aggies on the list and 1st Team at that

I want the NDSU game to happen badly. I want to see Martin and McDaniel go up against the front 7 and Radunz/Volson on the other side.

citdog
May 28th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Nice to see Brandon Rainey, Willie Eubanks III, and Alex Ramsey on the list. The 'Dogs are thrusting in '20.

cx500d
May 28th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Nice to see Brandon Rainey, Willie Eubanks III, and Alex Ramsey on the list. The 'Dogs are thrusting in '20.
More like getting doggied

cx500d
May 28th, 2020, 10:22 PM
I want the NDSU game to happen badly. I want to see Martin and McDaniel go up against the front 7 and Radunz/Volson on the other side.
Our defense is going to suck this year....NDSU defense representation is nonexistent here.

POD Knows
May 29th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Our defense is going to suck this year....NDSU defense representation is nonexistent here.Yep, Tutsie is the only guy and he is a lowly second teamer, probably give up 14 PPG this year.

Go Lehigh TU owl
May 29th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Two Fordham LB's before Holy Cross' LB Jacob Dobbs is worth at least a raised eyebrow.

Not really. Those two Fordham LB's are excellent! Both are well known commodities....

kdinva
May 29th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Had WR Jakob Herres made his intentions known a couple of weeks ago, he may have been on this list, 3rd team maybe...

Sader87
May 29th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Not really. Those two Fordham LB's are excellent! Both are well known commodities....

Holy Cross scored 49 points in the 2nd half against that LB tandem at Fordham last year....

Go Lehigh TU owl
May 29th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Holy Cross scored 49 points in the 2nd half against that LB tandem at Fordham last year....

that literally has nothing to with individual talent. Monmouth embarrassed HC in the playoffs. Doesn't mean the HC LB can't be great too....

TheKingpin28
May 29th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Yep, Tutsie is the only guy and he is a lowly second teamer, probably give up 14 PPG this year.

That's 14 too many!

FormerPokeCenter
May 29th, 2020, 01:22 PM

Don't you mean leg humping?

citdog
May 29th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Don't you mean leg humping?

Says the fella who wears spandex shorts and smedium shirts...

smallcollegefbfan
May 29th, 2020, 01:56 PM

McDaniel is a pretty good player but I have a feeling that no FCS DE is going to make Radunz look bad. I would expect him to hold Elerson in check unless he has improved a lot and gotten much stronger for this fall. It will be interesting to see what Martin does.

FormerPokeCenter
May 29th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Says the fella who wears spandex shorts and smedium shirts...

I only wore those when people didn't donate to the ride. It was a very effective fundraising technique.

TheKingpin28
May 29th, 2020, 02:01 PM
McDaniel is a pretty good player but I have a feeling that no FCS DE is going to make Radunz look bad. I would expect him to hold Elerson in check unless he has improved a lot and gotten much stronger for this fall. It will be interesting to see what Martin does.

If Cox would have stayed around, I would have anticipated he would have been covering Martin all game. Radunz is an absolute monster at LT and should be playing on Sundays next year. If he can add another 20lbs, that would go along way for Sunday football.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 29th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Our defense is going to suck this year....NDSU defense representation is nonexistent here.

The defense will be good.

DEX
May 29th, 2020, 11:08 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed, but early projections are suggesting we may only play a conference schedule.

smallcollegefbfan
May 30th, 2020, 09:14 AM
If Cox would have stayed around, I would have anticipated he would have been covering Martin all game. Radunz is an absolute monster at LT and should be playing on Sundays next year. If he can add another 20lbs, that would go along way for Sunday football.

Radunz really does not have any major weaknesses and his weight can be fixed for sure. It will be interesting to see who replaces Cox.

cx500d
May 30th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed, but early projections are suggesting we may only play a conference schedule.
I’m smelling a weasel

cx500d
May 30th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Radunz really does not have any major weaknesses and his weight can be fixed for sure. It will be interesting to see who replaces Cox.
Nobody will replace Cox, because he could play multiple roles on the D.

TheKingpin28
May 30th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Radunz really does not have any major weaknesses and his weight can be fixed for sure. It will be interesting to see who replaces Cox.How high can Radunz go for next year's draft? I know it's established that Cox is a 1st-2nd round pick most likely, but the thought that NDSU could have had a potential of 3 players in the 1st 3 rounds would have been awesome.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

smallcollegefbfan
May 31st, 2020, 11:56 AM
How high can Radunz go for next year's draft? I know it's established that Cox is a 1st-2nd round pick most likely, but the thought that NDSU could have had a potential of 3 players in the 1st 3 rounds would have been awesome.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I try to hammer this home not to be a jerk but because I want people to understand what they are seeing. Just because the media thinks it and says it does not mean the NFL teams are saying the same thing. I don't think a GM has said he could go 1-2. The NFL Advisory Board said he was a day 3 pick, which is why he stayed and I believe is why he transferred. I'm told a couple of the scouts who did the early grades for NFL scouting services put a 2nd round grade on him. He could go there but needs an All-SEC caliber year.

Your question on Radunz. I would say right now most in the NFL are likely to have him in the 4th-6th round range. I could see late 2nd or early 3rd with a good season and performance in Mobile. He will really need to stand out in the postseason. That is truly where small school players move up the board. Just look at Wentz. Most scouts saw him as a late day 3 or PFA prior to the season and a 3rd round pick with a shot at round 2 until they saw the return from injury in the title game and his week at the Senior Bowl. So any top 100 talk right now is potential because if any of these guys struggle in Mobile or at the NFL Combine they won't rise that high.

By the way, MVFC has a lot of players who are seen as potential draft picks by scouts. Illinois State has 3, UNI has 3, NDSU has Radunz, and SDSU has the WR Johnson. I don't see any of them there yet but based on the film I have seen it would not shock me if the MVFC has 2 top 100 picks among seniors. If Lance has a big year and comes out early there could be 3 from the league and 2 from the same team. That would be quite the accomplishment as you have eluded to.

smallcollegefbfan
May 31st, 2020, 11:58 AM
Nobody will replace Cox, because he could play multiple roles on the D.

I figured it may take a couple of guys to fill the void. I guess I'm saying from a talent standpoint. Does NDSU have another with similar talent or will there be a big drop off on that side is what I'm asking?

DEX
June 1st, 2020, 06:18 AM
I’m smelling a weasel

Not sure what that means but we'll take our orders from the UNC Board of Governors and the MEAC. So far both have mentioned the possibility of a reduced season.

Our president has said he wants to play the entire schedule adjusting home games to 25% seating capacity. Like many others It's a waiting game at this point.

BigGrizz
June 2nd, 2020, 10:43 AM
Nice looking group of players being selected to Preseason Team. A healthy Samuel Akem might be the best reciever at this level and didn't even get mentioned? Going to be a fun year if they get to play.

POD Knows
June 2nd, 2020, 11:49 AM
That's 14 too many!I know, that would be completely unacceptable

TheKingpin28
June 2nd, 2020, 12:05 PM
I know, that would be completely unacceptable

Go pace in your corner.