PDA

View Full Version : Bobcats get EIU secondary coach

catbob
June 14th, 2007, 05:09 PM
...Noah Joseph comes to MSU as
secondary coach after helping lead Eastern Illinois to league titles and
Division I Playoff appearances in 2005 and '06...

http://msubobcats.com/news.php?sid=fb&nid=2114

Anyone EIU folks tell me how this guy is?

nevadagriz
June 14th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Will he keep any current staff?
Better yet is there anyone you would like to see stick around?

CrazyCat
June 14th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Will he keep any current staff?
Better yet is there anyone you would like to see stick around?

The ones I'd like to stay are
E.J. Arnold Tight Ends
Jason McEndoo O Line
Kane Ioane Linebackers
Junior Adams Wide Receivers

CatFan22
June 14th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Junior Adams doesn't need to stay. I haven't been a big fan of him as a coach. I think the rest you mentioned will still be aboard, however.

GOKATS
June 14th, 2007, 07:00 PM
The ones I'd like to stay are
E.J. Arnold Tight Ends
Jason McEndoo O Line
Kane Ioane Linebackers
Junior Adams Wide Receivers

Rumors say (don't ya love rumors;) that McEndoo (great coach & Montana recruiter), Arnold (solid coach w/ a great corp at TE), and possibly Ioane (Montana ties, former MSU great and up and coming coach) will stay.

So far MSU officially has a HC, OC, DC and a secondary coach- lots of slots to fill, but it looks like Ash is putting together a really good staff.

CrazyCat
June 14th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Ash said his defensive coordinator and secondary coach embody what he looks for in coaches. “First, they are guys that have high standards and high expectations for their players,” he said. “They have the right values. They believe in their players, and they coach that way every day. Second, they have a tremendous love for the game of football, a thirst to continue to learn the game. I really appreciate the combination of personality and values.”

MSU’s two newest assistants also bring the tempo and pace that Ash looks for to the Bobcat program. “We want to be fundamentally sound, and to play very, very fast, not in an uncontrolled way but by fitting everything right and flying to the ball. That’s how we build our defense.”

I think these new coaches will be pleasantly surprised at what they are getting.xthumbsupx

CatFan22
June 14th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Our defense is already extremely fast. I hope they will add more!