PDA

View Full Version : Change name of MVFC back to Gateway

mvfcfan
April 24th, 2020, 04:18 PM
I found an old ISU jersey in my closet the other day that still has the Gateway logo on it. Personally I like the looks of the logo way better. It also makes no sense to call it the MVFC when only 5 of the now 11 members are actual Missouri Valley members (5 are Summit and 1 is Horizon). It has also become increasingly apparent that the MVC office really doesn't give a hoot about football. They added Loyola and Valpo, and conveniently left out Murray St. If Dakota schools are never going to be seriously considered for MVC membership, then why did they change the name back in 2008? Just go back to using the Gateway name.

katss07
April 24th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Nah, the ‘Gateway’ name shouldn’t return. First of all, most of the teams in the conference are closer to the Canada than they are to St. Louis.

No need to change the name randomly with all of the success the MVFC is having on the field.

favorite football fan
April 24th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Gateway? Sounds like the name of a grocery chain or a mall.

JayJ79
April 25th, 2020, 02:12 AM
when did they ever imply that the name change had anything to do with the football-conference members getting into the other-sports conference?

NY Crusader 2010
April 25th, 2020, 08:32 AM
I found an old ISU jersey in my closet the other day that still has the Gateway logo on it. Personally I like the looks of the logo way better. It also makes no sense to call it the MVFC when only 5 of the now 11 members are actual Missouri Valley members (5 are Summit and 1 is Horizon). It has also become increasingly apparent that the MVC office really doesn't give a hoot about football. They added Loyola and Valpo, and conveniently left out Murray St. If Dakota schools are never going to be seriously considered for MVC membership, then why did they change the name back in 2008? Just go back to using the Gateway name.

I don't know if you heard but Loyola got into the Final Four. And Valpo made it to the MVC Championship Game this year. With the recent defections of Creighton and Wichita State, the Valley definitely needed to replenish itself on the basketball side. Methinks the football conference is pretty fortified right now at the FCS level.

MVCF needs Murray State like the Patriot League needs Marist (no disrespect intended to Marist football as I have multiple friends who played there).

I DO believe that the Dakota schools should be considered for membership. North Dakota State, being located in Fargo, makes the most sense. But as has been posted before by Bison alum, the political powers that be seem to have made it clear that they are going nowhere without UND. Zero shot the Valley brings in this "hockey school" as a full-time member. If it were possible that both XDSU could simply go the MVC together, that would be a good match for the basketball conference IMO.

caribbeanhen
April 25th, 2020, 09:29 AM
Back to Paul McCartney & Wings

Redbird 4th & short
April 25th, 2020, 05:22 PM
:D
Back to Paul McCartney & Wings

https://media.makeameme.org/created/oh-you-again-5ce21d.jpg

BisonFan02
April 26th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Anything to separate us from the MVC would be welcomed. xlolx

JacksFan40
April 27th, 2020, 09:31 AM
I prefer the name of “NDSU & those teams on NDSU’s ESPN highlight reel”
It’s how most know us anyway.

that guy
April 28th, 2020, 10:57 AM
At least your honest about it.

Bisonator
April 28th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I prefer the name of “NDSU & those teams on NDSU’s ESPN highlight reel”
It’s how most know us anyway.
Let's just go with the Bison Football Conference. BFC for short.
https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-dont-know-yrovof.jpg

HAL_9000
April 28th, 2020, 04:01 PM
New conference name:

The "NDSU+10"

cx500d
April 28th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Gateway? Sounds like the name of a grocery chain or a mall.
Its a failed mail order PC clone-maker from South Dakota

clenz
April 28th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Nah, the ‘Gateway’ name shouldn’t return. First of all, most of the teams in the conference are closer to the Canada than they are to St. Louis.

No need to change the name randomly with all of the success the MVFC is having on the field.
1. The Canada comment isn't true. UND, NDSU, SDSU? Sure. Vermillion is almost equal.

2. USD is literally the only school in the conference in the actually Missouri River Valley

3. Gateway and Missouri Valley are named as they are because St. Louis is the headquarters for both.

4. The name change was dumb when it happened.

5. The Ohio Valley has teams not in the Ohio Valley. Do they even have anyone from Ohio?

6. There's no good way to name the conference. It's 5 MVC schools, 5, Summit Schools and a reject Horizon program. I don't like MVFC because it is intentionally confusing with the MVC (MVC office is tied into the MVFC office though they are separate). Gateway was a solid name but not great. I did like the Gateway logo. Any potentially good names for a bunch of programs in the upper midwest are taken by lower division conferences. North Central, Midwest, Great Plains (though you'd bitch most of the schools aren't in the plains - or especially the great plains. Doing something like Prairie Something or Other Conference is also bad.

This is a downside to it being a football only conference that wants to be completely separated from any other all sports conference, but be tied in through offices of another all sports conference.

cx500d
April 28th, 2020, 05:06 PM
1. The Canada comment isn't true. UND, NDSU, SDSU? Sure. Vermillion is almost equal.

2. USD is literally the only school in the conference in the actually Missouri River Valley

3. Gateway and Missouri Valley are named as they are because St. Louis is the headquarters for both.

4. The name change was dumb when it happened.

5. The Ohio Valley has teams not in the Ohio Valley. Do they even have anyone from Ohio?

6. There's no good way to name the conference. It's 5 MVC schools, 5, Summit Schools and a reject Horizon program. I don't like MVFC because it is intentionally confusing with the MVC (MVC office is tied into the MVFC office though they are separate). Gateway was a solid name but not great. I did like the Gateway logo. Any potentially good names for a bunch of programs in the upper midwest are taken by lower division conferences. North Central, Midwest, Great Plains (though you'd bitch most of the schools aren't in the plains - or especially the great plains. Doing something like Prairie Something or Other Conference is also bad.

This is a downside to it being a football only conference that wants to be completely separated from any other all sports conference, but be tied in through offices of another all sports conference.

Oh yeah, the Big 12 doesn't have 12 members, the Big 10 doesn't have 10....

clenz
April 28th, 2020, 05:42 PM
The Big East is in Milwaukee, Chicago and Omaha

THE SWAC isn't in the Southwest

The WAC is in Chicago... The same city the Big East is in.

The SWAC is the same region as the SEC

Lord knows we will never find and answer as to why the Big South and MEAC overlap footprint.

The Atlantic 10 conference is in Ohio and St Louis.

The Atlantic Coast Conference is in Louisville and Pittsburgh

The Pacific 12 Conference is in Colorado and the desert in Arizona.

mvfcfan
April 28th, 2020, 07:50 PM
The OVC might not have any members that are on the Ohio River or in the state of Ohio. However 9 of the 12 schools in that conference are located near a river or creek that eventually flows into the Ohio River.

I think South Dakota and South Dakota State are the only two MVFC schools that are located either on the Missouri River or along a river that eventually flows into the MO River.

The MVC has 0 schools that are in the Missouri Valley. 8 of the 10 schools are located along rivers and streams that eventually lead to the Mississippi River.

ST_Lawson
April 29th, 2020, 08:15 AM
The OVC might not have any members that are on the Ohio River or in the state of Ohio. However 9 of the 12 schools in that conference are located near a river or creek that eventually flows into the Ohio River.

I think South Dakota and South Dakota State are the only two MVFC schools that are located either on the Missouri River or along a river that eventually flows into the MO River.

The MVC has 0 schools that are in the Missouri Valley. 8 of the 10 schools are located along rivers and streams that eventually lead to the Mississippi River.

And we're all public "state" schools, so let's be the Mississippi Valley State Conference.
I'm sure nobody will have a problem with that...

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/customavatars/avatar11327_23.gif

Bisonator
April 29th, 2020, 02:44 PM
So maybe we should go with Big 11?

Or how about Midwest 11?

Maybe Big Upper?

Large Central?

xlolx

cx500d
April 29th, 2020, 02:47 PM

Or how about Midwest 11?

Maybe Big Upper?

Large Central?

xlolx

How about the North Central Conference?

caribbeanhen
April 29th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Actually the way things have gone the past decade they should just change the name of the entire FCS to PM&W......

Bisonator
April 29th, 2020, 03:29 PM
How about the North Central Conference?
It's already been done man..........

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/biY73FcqkWRABSlPMhYGzYiS0y5NaezjPeBMPRPud78TT4iWoE Tuu5P9JtY0TbN-m8Q0IyNAF9Zje0MlltEPTa96l4rta2mifOlLlZxuRVAPb2WMtc y4YKp1nmlKB1-AHY0mJHFxwKS8Ow

clenz
April 29th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Or how about Midwest 11?

Maybe Big Upper?

Large Central?

xlolx
I don't consider Ohio, especially Youngstown, Midwest.

I object to that because it has to be a 100% accurate name.

Herder
April 29th, 2020, 10:39 PM
From all this discussion, one would think that MVfcfan is tired of the MVFC riding the MVC’s coattails. Here’s a little trivia. Which conf has won 8 national titles in the last 9 years, and which conf is a one bid shadow of its former self? Thanks for playing along.

clenz
April 29th, 2020, 10:47 PM
From all this discussion, one would think that MVfcfan is tired of the MVFC riding the MVC’s coattails. Here’s a little trivia. Which conf has won 8 national titles in the last 9 years, and which conf is a one bid shadow of its former self? Thanks for playing along.
Shadow?

Bitch, still finishing top 10 in conference rankings.

Bisonator
April 30th, 2020, 09:09 AM

So Big Upper it is. :D

clenz
April 30th, 2020, 09:59 AM
So Big Upper it is. :D
Springfield Missouri is not upper anything.

cx500d
April 30th, 2020, 10:15 AM
At least they have a good college in Springfield....I've always heard good things about Drury

caribbeanhen
April 30th, 2020, 10:45 AM
How about Dakota Josie and the pussycats

Bisonator
April 30th, 2020, 11:11 AM
It is compared to Mexico. ;)

ST_Lawson
April 30th, 2020, 12:46 PM
It is compared to Mexico. ;)

Incorrect: https://goo.gl/maps/6cp7DTkAfySd7TiUA

uni88
April 30th, 2020, 12:52 PM

uni88
April 30th, 2020, 12:53 PM

And I don't consider the Dakotas Midwest so it really wouldn't be accurate.

clenz
April 30th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Meh - eastern Dakota's are midwest still.

Using the timezone split is a pretty safe area to cut the midwest, just as I use the I69 area on the east side for a cut. Indianapolis is about as far east as I go for midwest. After that you're getting into Rust Belt and Appalachian ranges

Bisonator
April 30th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Incorrect: https://goo.gl/maps/6cp7DTkAfySd7TiUA
Well son of bitch.....

uni88
April 30th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Meh - eastern Dakota's are midwest still.

Using the timezone split is a pretty safe area to cut the midwest, just as I use the I69 area on the east side for a cut. Indianapolis is about as far east as I go for midwest. After that you're getting into Rust Belt and Appalachian ranges

This has been debated before but IMO it's Midwest if corn is the main crop and Heartland if wheat is the main crop.

clenz
April 30th, 2020, 02:20 PM
This has been debated before but IMO it's Midwest if corn is the main crop and Heartland if wheat is the main crop.
Ohio's main crop is Soybeans
Michigan's largest cash crop is Evergreen trees
If we want traditional farming - dairy products are Michigan's #1 deal
If we want traditional growing crops then soybeans is #1 in Michigan
Michigan is the leading cherry producer in the states or something like that
Wisconsin is dairy - they are one of, if not the top, cranberry producer in the country
South Dakota stays midwest
Minnesota stays midwest
Nebraska stays midwest
Missouri's largest cash crop is soybeans

So I guess the midwest is Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, South Dakota and Minnesota.

Strange that North Dakota doesn't get included in that. Same with Wisconsin.

Kansas, North Dakota, Montana, Washington, Oklahoma, Idaho and Colorado are now America's heartland

cx500d
April 30th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Wisconsin is dairy - they are one of, if not the top, cranberry producer in the country
Minnesota stays midwest
Nebraska stays midwest

Kansas, North Dakota, Montana, Washington, Oklahoma, Idaho and Colorado are now America's heartland

Only for sour cherries

Bisonator
April 30th, 2020, 03:14 PM
I think soybeans and corn have both surpassed wheat here in ND.

uni88
April 30th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Minnesota stays midwest
Nebraska stays midwest

Thanks clenz! Way to take me literally and hammer the ***** out of me with it. xasswhipx

Does it work better if I change main to traditional?

The reality is people from Ohio to the Plains like to consider themselves Midwest and they come up with ways to justify it (and exclude others) just like you and I did. According to the Census Bureau Ohio and North Dakota are both a part of the Midwest.

SDFS
April 30th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Don't change the name now... UND is installing a new field with the MVFC logo.

cx500d
April 30th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Don't change the name now... UND is installing a new field with the Sioux logo.

FYP

SDFS
April 30th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Don't change the name now... UND is installing a new field with the MVFC logo and USPS logo.

FYP

FYP

Herder
April 30th, 2020, 09:05 PM
I had you at 11. Clearly a 1 bid league now.

JayJ79
May 1st, 2020, 02:03 AM

one of those conferences competes in the top level of NCAA competition and the other doesn't.

ST_Lawson
May 1st, 2020, 08:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/VuPS3Oq.png

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-states-are-in-the-midwest/ (https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-states-are-in-the-midwest/)

gumby013
May 1st, 2020, 09:44 AM
The Conference of Misfit P5 Coaches

cx500d
May 1st, 2020, 04:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VuPS3Oq.png

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-states-are-in-the-midwest/ (https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-states-are-in-the-midwest/)
10% of the people are ****ing stupid

ST_Lawson
May 1st, 2020, 04:57 PM
10% of the people are ****ing stupid

At least. Then again, it seems like more than that get Iowa and Idaho mixed up, so it shouldn't be that surprising. A lot of people are idiots when it comes to geography.

Baron Sardonicus
May 1st, 2020, 06:06 PM
The Midwest has always been a loosey goosey concept. Even the U.S. government muddled it by naming an Air Force base in Oklahoma, "Midwest Air Depot."

Pretty much anything between Appalachia and the Rockies (and not part of a former Confederate state) is considered the Midwest by someone. Most people don't care. I don't.

cx500d
May 1st, 2020, 06:28 PM
Midwestern state university is in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Crusader 2010
May 2nd, 2020, 07:06 AM
My opinion: Any state that has the Rocky Mountains in it is NOT the Midwest.

Oklahoma: NOT THE MIDWEST

Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh and Erie MAYBE, rest of state, NO. But by that logic shouldn't Buffalo be considered the Midwest as well?

When I think of the Midwest, I think of Ohio (+Pittsburgh, PA), Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota. Is it possible to categorize the Midwest and Great Plains (ND, SD, KS, NE, OK) as two different things?

Missouri also a weird one one it's own. Is it the Midwest? Is it the South? Is it the Great Plains? No one knows.

Baron Sardonicus
May 2nd, 2020, 11:14 AM
Missouri also a weird one one it's own. Is it the Midwest? Is it the South? Is it the Great Plains? No one knows.

Geographically and culturally, Missouri is many different places combined into one state. Lots of prairie turned into farmland...but the Great Plains starts farther west...with flatter topography, fewer trees, and higher elevation, as it tilts up toward the Rocky Mnts.

BisonFan02
May 2nd, 2020, 07:16 PM
We should change the name to the "Roughrider" conference.

ST_Lawson
May 2nd, 2020, 08:06 PM
When I think of the Midwest, I think of Ohio (+Pittsburgh, PA), Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota. Is it possible to categorize the Midwest and Great Plains (ND, SD, KS, NE, OK) as two different things?

That's kinda how I categorize it generally. If you're really looking at it geographically, the "midwest" probably extends a bit into the Dakotas, Nebraska, and Kansas, but only maybe 1/4 of the way into the states. Once you get much further, you're on the plains.
Like, look at a map, draw a vertical line down I-29 in the Dakotas, and straight down through Lincoln, NE and Manhattan, KS. Anything west of that is the great plains. I've been down I-70 across Kansas quite a few times and there's a big difference between the hills and valleys east of Manhattan and Ft. Riley and the rolling plains to the east. The green fields of corn and soybeans fades to the brown of wheat and pastures.

caribbeanhen
May 2nd, 2020, 11:36 PM
What about the Fargo Globetrotters and the Midwest Generals....

JayJ79
May 3rd, 2020, 01:22 AM
Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh and Erie MAYBE, rest of state, NO. But by that logic shouldn't Buffalo be considered the Midwest as well?

If your state is part of the east coast, you're not midwest.

I never understood why it was called midwest anyway, considering it is in the eastern half of the country.

NY Crusader 2010
May 3rd, 2020, 07:35 AM

I never understood why it was called midwest anyway, considering it is in the eastern half of the country.

Fair enough. Although technically Pennsylvania does not touch the Atlantic Ocean, only the mouth of the Delaware River.

NY Crusader 2010
May 3rd, 2020, 07:40 AM
That's kinda how I categorize it generally. If you're really looking at it geographically, the "midwest" probably extends a bit into the Dakotas, Nebraska, and Kansas, but only maybe 1/4 of the way into the states. Once you get much further, you're on the plains.
Like, look at a map, draw a vertical line down I-29 in the Dakotas, and straight down through Lincoln, NE and Manhattan, KS. Anything west of that is the great plains. I've been down I-70 across Kansas quite a few times and there's a big difference between the hills and valleys east of Manhattan and Ft. Riley and the rolling plains to the east. The green fields of corn and soybeans fades to the brown of wheat and pastures.

I've driven through South Dakota and none of it feels like the Midwest, even Sioux Falls right on the MN border. Fargo is probably more of a Midwestern town. I've spent a night in Omaha (drove from Chicago and drove through the rest of the state to CO the next day) and Omaha could definitely be classified as Midwest. Probably same for Kansas City, KS.

Similarly, Connecticut is part of New England. But the I-95 corridor from the NY border to Bridgeport definitely isn't New England in my opinion. More Mid-Atlantic if you ask me.

Virginia -- Draw a line through Fredericksburg when deciding where "The South" begins.

POD Knows
May 3rd, 2020, 08:30 AM
I've driven through South Dakota and none of it feels like the Midwest, even Sioux Falls right on the MN border. Fargo is probably more of a Midwestern town. I've spent a night in Omaha (drove from Chicago and drove through the rest of the state to CO the next day) and Omaha could definitely be classified as Midwest. Probably same for Kansas City, KS.

Similarly, Connecticut is part of New England. But the I-95 corridor from the NY border to Bridgeport definitely isn't New England in my opinion. More Mid-Atlantic if you ask me.

Virginia -- Draw a line through Fredericksburg when deciding where "The South" begins.
Here is a way we could probably draw a southern line for the Midwest, when you start running into areas that have good BBQ, you are no longer in the Midwest. KC is not the Midwest.

JayJ79
May 3rd, 2020, 01:17 PM
Fair enough. Although technically Pennsylvania does not touch the Atlantic Ocean, only the mouth of the Delaware River.
I'm just going off of something posted on here a while back that listed something about states with coastline or something like that. And Pennsylvania was on it.

NY Crusader 2010
May 3rd, 2020, 03:55 PM

Probably because into the 20th Century, 90% or more of the US population was located east of St. Louis. MLB did not expand west of that point until 1958 when the Dodgers and Giants left NY for CA.

Baron Sardonicus
May 3rd, 2020, 08:32 PM
MLB did not expand west of that point until 1958 when the Dodgers and Giants left NY for CA.

The Athletics were actually the first ml baseball team west of St. Louis. The Yankees needed a fancier farm team.

uni88
May 4th, 2020, 12:16 PM
The Athletics were actually the first ml baseball team west of St. Louis. The Yankees needed a fancier farm team.

What was the first major league team west of the Mississippi River?

TheKingpin28
May 4th, 2020, 02:22 PM

Winnipeg Victorias?
LA Rams?

clenz
May 4th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Baseball that long ago was a bit of a wild west in terms of leagues and what not.

I assume you mean the first team that played in what became the MLB we know today?

In that case it was the Cardinals in 1901. They were also the furthest south for a considerable time as well.

I mean baseball first made it's way out west during the gold rush.

One of the "first teams" was Nininger City in Minnesota, though I'm not sure you consider them major league. IIRC the first game in California was sometime in the 1850s and Orgeon sometime around then or the 1860s as well.

Then again, the first team to pay players was Cincinnati in 1869, so I also assume you want that as a cut off as well.

By that standard I'd say Keokuk was the first true professional baseball team west of the Mississippi when they joined the National Association of Pro Baseball - or some **** like that - in 1875. Then again, that became the National League a year later and the Westerners didn't join the NL.

Then again, as I said, I don't knwo what you consider major league - which would have to be St. Louis Brown Stockings - who folded shortly there after and then rejoined in the 1880s as the Browns and then changed their name to the Cardinals in 1901

ST_Lawson
May 4th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Then again, as I said, I don't knwo what you consider major league - which would have to be St. Louis Brown Stockings - who folded shortly there after and then rejoined in the 1880s as the Browns and then changed their name to the Cardinals in 1901

I'd probably say this is the closest thing to the "correct" answer (if there can be one).
St. Louis Brown Stockings - the ones that became based in St. Louis in 1882, not these guys who played there from 1875-1877 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Brown_Stockings) (not generally recognized as the same "organization")
And in 1892 joined the National League of Professional Baseball Clubs (the "National League").

caribbeanhen
May 4th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Baseball that long ago was a bit of a wild west in terms of leagues and what not.

I assume you mean the first team that played in what became the MLB we know today?

In that case it was the Cardinals in 1901. They were also the furthest south for a considerable time as well.

One of the "first teams" was Nininger City in Minnesota, though I'm not sure you consider them major league. IIRC the first game in California was sometime in the 1850s and Orgeon sometime around then or the 1860s as well.

Then again, the first team to pay players was Cincinnati in 1869, so I also assume you want that as a cut off as well.

By that standard I'd say Keokuk was the first true professional baseball team west of the Mississippi when they joined the National Association of Pro Baseball - or some **** like that - in 1875. Then again, that became the National League a year later and the Westerners didn't join the NL.

nice post Clenz, now get on over to the MLB thread more often

uni88
May 4th, 2020, 11:26 PM

I was looking for the Keokuk Westerners in 1875. :)

WeAreThePride
May 5th, 2020, 06:22 AM

Or how about Midwest 11?

Maybe Big Upper?

Large Central?

xlolx
The High Hard One.

WeAreThePride
May 5th, 2020, 06:24 AM
LOLWUT

cx500d
May 5th, 2020, 01:38 PM
I guess a question would be are the "Great Plains" a separate and distinctive region separate from the "Midwest?" If so, the Dakota's are out of the Midwest.

clenz
May 6th, 2020, 09:38 AM
I guess a question would be are the "Great Plains" a separate and distinctive region separate from the "Midwest?" If so, the Dakota's are out of the Midwest.
I've I've considered things like the Great Plains to be a sub category.

You have Northeast, Southeast, South, Southwest, West Coast, Northwest, Rockies, and Midwest

Then you have things like Great Plains, Rust Belt, Bible Belt, Mid-Atlantic, Appalachian, etc.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 9th, 2020, 10:07 AM
I liked the name Gateway Conference. Missouri Valley for football gets mixed up with the MV conference.

JayJ79
May 11th, 2020, 09:04 PM
I liked the name Gateway Conference. Missouri Valley for football gets mixed up with the MV conference.
just like the CAA Football Conference gets mixed up with the Colonial Athletic Association.

Derby City Duke
May 12th, 2020, 09:36 AM
just like the CAA Football Conference gets mixed up with the Colonial Athletic Association.

True. Only 5 of the football schools are all-sports members of the CAA: Elon, William & Mary, JMU, Towson, and Delaware. One school, Maine, wasn't even a colony -- it was part of the Massachusetts Bay colony.

Given the layout of teams, with more than half the teams north of the Potomac River, maybe the CAA should revert back to the Yankee Conference...

caribbeanhen
May 12th, 2020, 10:44 AM
How bout Smokey Bison & and it would take a few Miracles .....