PDA

View Full Version : Your top 5 players in the Big Sky Conference

100%GRIZ
April 4th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Ok since we have the top 5 players in FCS why not narrow this down a bit with each conference in the FCS.
1. Jerry Kramer - ID
2. Jared Allen - ISU
3. Cooper Kupp - EWU
4. Jan Stenerud - MSU
5. Dave Dickenson - MT
5. John Friesz - ID
5. Terry Dillon - MT
5. Bo Levi Mitchell - EWU

NY Crusader 2010
April 5th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Two recent guys deserving of consideration IMO:

Marco Mariani - MT
Vernon Adams - EWU

Jared Allen ISU is my Big Sky GOAT.

wapiti
April 5th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Not Dave!!!

Iridebikes
April 6th, 2020, 08:17 AM
I'm in agreement with #1, 2 and 3. I'd put VA in there and then a real blast from the past, Ray McDonald or the U Of Idaho. Big, Fast running back. Led nation in rushing as a Senior.

1. Jerry Kramer - ID
2. Jared Allen - ISU
3. Cooper Kupp - EWU
4. Vernon Adams-EWU
5. Ray McDonald- U of I

100%GRIZ
April 6th, 2020, 09:55 AM
I'm in agreement with #1, 2 and 3. I'd put VA in there and then a real blast from the past, Ray McDonald or the U Of Idaho. Big, Fast running back. Led nation in rushing as a Senior.

1. Jerry Kramer - ID
2. Jared Allen - ISU
3. Cooper Kupp - EWU
4. Vernon Adams-EWU
5. Ray McDonald- U of I
I would have to argue about Vernon Adams - he has played up north but really has not had success as much as Super Dave. Dave has won the title up north as both a player and as a coach!

JALMOND
April 6th, 2020, 11:17 AM
1. Dave Dickenson (UM)
2. Jan Stenerud (MSU)
3. Jared Allen (ISU)
4. John Friesz (UI)
5. Kelly Bradley (MSU)

wapiti
April 6th, 2020, 03:11 PM
I think Travis Lulay should be in the discussion. Especially if Pro career is one of the parameters for determining a top player.

100%GRIZ
April 6th, 2020, 03:16 PM
I think Travis Lulay should be in the discussion. Especially if Pro career is one of the parameters for determining a top player.
If that is the case then we could add Bo Levi Mitchell who also won a title with the Stampeders!

JALMOND
April 6th, 2020, 03:49 PM

If that is the case, I'll go real old school and offer up Bill Kollar from Montana State.

100%GRIZ
April 6th, 2020, 04:21 PM
If that is the case, I'll go real old school and offer up Bill Kollar from Montana State.
Agree but come on - MSU - that is a tough one to fathem except Jan - always had great admiration for his class & talent!

Silenoz
April 6th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Cooper Kupp, most unstoppable player I've seen at this level. Put him on NDSU and he could have had as many touchdown per game as he wanted.