PDA

View Full Version : Best FCS Comeback Round 3.....too close to call

NDSUFREAK
June 12th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I thought about it for awhile and we will have a 3 day poll going on with SHSU vs EWU and Texas State vs Georgia Southern. That is just too close to call with one vote between them. Let's see how this one goes.

already123
June 12th, 2007, 03:40 PM
both are classic! I feel honored to have watched both of those games live...

NE MT GRIZZ
June 12th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Texas St. had too much time on the clock, and ended up wining by 2 scores, I'm going with SHSU.

patssle
June 12th, 2007, 04:19 PM
yay! thanks!

extra bounus: we had 0 timeouts for those 30 seconds. and we had to block a FG to even get the ball back.

buckp
June 12th, 2007, 04:27 PM
yay! thanks!

extra bounus: we had 0 timeouts for those 30 seconds. and we had to block a FG to even get the ball back.

I remember hollering for the Sam so loud that my wife came from outside to see if I was okay....xeekx

dgreco
June 12th, 2007, 04:31 PM
70 yards in 30 seconds in college is a great ask. SHSU!

TexasTerror
June 12th, 2007, 04:33 PM
There's no question that SHSU has this one beat...

Especially since this was alot of last second heroics instead of some dominating quarter of play...

X-Factor
June 12th, 2007, 04:52 PM
I watched the Texas State game thinking the whole time they were going to start lighting it up, and they did. Plus GSU did some desperation moves that made the score worse than it could have been. I definately wasn't surprised by that comeback, but I was impressed. That is why I voted for the SHSU comeback.

NDSUFREAK
June 13th, 2007, 04:01 PM
goose

TexasTerror
June 14th, 2007, 08:35 PM
What happens to all these comebacks? How many rounds are there?

Glad to see the SHSU comeback reigning supreme! :)

NDSUFREAK
June 14th, 2007, 09:43 PM
What happens to all these comebacks? How many rounds are there?

Glad to see the SHSU comeback reigning supreme! :)

the winners will advance to the next stage of voting after all the comebacks have been voted on that were said before the cut off. then the ones that advanced will face each other.

NDSUFREAK
June 15th, 2007, 06:23 PM
SHSU will now advance due to the fact that they had a 8 vote adavantage over Texas State in the head to head.

patssle
June 15th, 2007, 11:44 PM
poor TSU, we are just being them in EVERYTHING this year! (ok, except women's outdoor track)

slycat
June 16th, 2007, 04:28 PM
i feel like al gore.

slostang
June 16th, 2007, 05:33 PM
I listen to the SHSU/EWU game on the internet. Great game.

I traveled with Cal Poly in 2005 to the playoff game at Montana, after the game everyone was saying we were headed to Georgia to play GSU because they were way ahead. When we got to the airport the game was on and we watched the comeback by Texas State and by the time we boarded we knew we were headed to San Marcos.