PDA

View Full Version : UT-Martin Fans?

Venaros
February 6th, 2020, 02:24 PM
Been quite a while since I've been over here to AGS. So where are all the OVC and more specifically the Ut-Martin fans? I've been searching but I can't find an active fan base or message board where they converse.

My cousin just signed on to play at UT-M, so I'm looking to learn all about them and immerse myself as a new fan.

Where all the Skyhawks at???

JSUSoutherner
February 6th, 2020, 02:35 PM
They don't have a board. They also don't have a very active fanbases. There's one or two guys that post on here. Very seldomly.

Venaros
February 6th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Looks like I'm gonna have to be their de facto best fan!

Or I might be the next chattownmocs. Haven't decided yet. 😈

Laker
February 6th, 2020, 02:42 PM
My cousin just signed on to play at UT-M, so I'm looking to learn all about them and immerse myself as a new fan.

Where all the Skyhawks at???

Let me know if you find any. I'd like to buy a UTM fitted baseball cap. No luck with the bookstore or any answer from the head baseball coach.

JSUSoutherner
February 6th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Or I might be the next chattownmocs.

Not advisable.

Venaros
February 6th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Not advisable.

🤣🤣🤣

No, I couldn't pull off that level of insanity if I tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know if you find any. I'd like to buy a UTM fitted baseball cap. No luck with the bookstore or any answer from the head baseball coach.

You looking for a baseball specific hat, or just any fitted hat? If I find anything I'll be sure to share!

citdog
February 6th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Or I might be the next chattownmocs. . 😈

That would be SUPER

Laker
February 6th, 2020, 06:13 PM
藍藍藍

No, I couldn't pull off that level of insanity if I tried.

- - - Updated - - -

You looking for a baseball specific hat, or just any fitted hat? If I find anything I'll be sure to share!

Well, something that looks like what the baseball team wears- with the UTM on front. I've looked at the things they offer at the bookstore online- nothing fitted "fits" the bill!

Venaros
February 6th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Well, something that looks like what the baseball team wears- with the UTM on front. I've looked at the things they offer at the bookstore online- nothing fitted "fits" the bill!

I know what you mean. I'm a big hat wearer. It's very rare for me to go out without one. And I can be pretty particular about the style. I think I only really liked one hat they offer on the bookstore site.

mvfcfan
February 6th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Murray State, JSU, TSU, SEMO, APSU, and EKU are the only OVC football schools that have message boards. Morehead also has one, but they are Pioneer League in football.

I root for Indiana State and Eastern Illinois. Likewise EIU doesnt have a board and I think I am the only fan they have that posts anywhere. Welcome to this board (or welcome back)!

cx500d
February 6th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Interestingly enough.....

Trey Fisher, Jimbo Fisher's oldest son, signs with FCS program

When it comes to playing college football, it’s like father, like son for the Fisher family. Trey Fisher, the oldest son of Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher, will follow in his dad’s footsteps of playing quarterback at a small college. Trey signed with Tennessee-Martin on Wednesday.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/trey-fisher-jimbo-fishers-oldest-son-signs-with-fcs-program/

Venaros
February 7th, 2020, 07:42 AM
Interestingly enough.....

Trey Fisher, Jimbo Fisher's oldest son, signs with FCS program

When it comes to playing college football, it’s like father, like son for the Fisher family. Trey Fisher, the oldest son of Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher, will follow in his dad’s footsteps of playing quarterback at a small college. Trey signed with Tennessee-Martin on Wednesday.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/trey-fisher-jimbo-fishers-oldest-son-signs-with-fcs-program/

Yeah! That's pretty exciting. Looking at his highlight clips he looks to be real shifty and able to extend plays when they break down.

JSUSoutherner
February 7th, 2020, 08:03 AM
Yeah! That's pretty exciting. Looking at his highlight clips he looks to be real shifty and able to extend plays when they break down.

Hey Coach Fisher do me a favor and put Alabama in the dirt next season.

Thanks.

MR. CHICKEN
February 7th, 2020, 11:18 AM
I know what you mean. I'm a big hat wearer. It's very rare for me to go out without one. And I can be pretty particular about the style. I think I only really liked one hat they offer on the bookstore site.

.......YER BALD OR LOSIN'....HUH??......BRAWK!

SU DOG
February 7th, 2020, 11:37 AM

Surprised me that he didn't choose the school where his dad played. Jimbo was an AA at Samford and has been inducted into the Samford HOF. Recruiting did bring in a 3*** and a 2** QB in this class, however.

Venaros
February 7th, 2020, 02:26 PM
.......YER BALD OR LOSIN'....HUH??......BRAWK!

haha not exactly. I've just always worn one.

Venaros
February 7th, 2020, 02:29 PM
Surprised me that he didn't choose the school where his dad played. Jimbo was an AA at Samford and has been inducted into the Samford HOF. Recruiting did bring in a 3*** and a 2** QB in this class, however.

Was Samford recruiting him hard? But yeah, the other recruits might have been enough for him to decide against it.