PDA

View Full Version : Delaware Fans

P2TheB
August 12th, 2005, 09:58 AM
I found on the internet that there is this player from I think Connecticut named Andrew Wilson. It says he is transferring from a Juco in Minnesota, but I also noticed that Delaware had a freshman just two years ago named Andrew Wilson that didn't stay at Delaware. Could this be the same kid? I think he is a LB. Anyone know if this is the same guy?

ChickenMan
August 12th, 2005, 10:11 AM
I found on the internet that there is this player from I think Connecticut named Andrew Wilson. It says he is transferring from a Juco in Minnesota, but I also noticed that Delaware had a freshman just two years ago named Andrew Wilson that didn't stay at Delaware. Could this be the same kid? I think he is a LB. Anyone know if this is the same guy?

UD does have an Andrew Wilson... walkon not a transfer... listed 3rd on the three deep

#59 Andrew Wilson - Soph - LB - 6'3" 210 lbs... Gaithersburg, MD

charliej
August 12th, 2005, 11:46 AM
... What happend to RB Lonnie Starks? I noticed he wasn't on the '05 roster.

GannonFan
August 12th, 2005, 11:52 AM
... What happend to RB Lonnie Starks? I noticed he wasn't on the '05 roster.

He left UD and is going to school in Virginia I believe, where he lives. Probably the main reason was that Omar Cuff emerged last year as the premeir back, and he's a year younger than Starks - that would mean a very diminished role for Starks. Besides, UD also has two gray shirts coming in this year (Danny Jones from St Joe Prep in Philly and Chris Haslon, a former Purdue LOI signer who never enrolled at Purdue) besides senior Niquan Lee. Just too crowded for Starks.

UD1993
August 12th, 2005, 02:53 PM
I don't think Starks' brush with the law helped either.

blukeys
August 12th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Starks looked good against Lafayette. But anyone who has seen Omar knows he is the man. Cuff Reminds me very much of UNH's Jerry Azumah. :)