PDA

View Full Version : MVFC Megathread: 2020 Edition

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ST_Lawson
January 11th, 2020, 02:21 PM
It's officially the offseason and time to start looking towards the 2020 season.

NDSU will get to put their win streak on the line against their toughest test in a long time, opening at an Oregon team who went 12-2, ranked in the top 10, and beat Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.
We add another gear to the mid-level meat grinder, bringing in North Dakota and shifting the schedule around so we all get to skip two teams per season now.
Will WIU or MSU improve over their disappointing 1-win seasons last year?

Just a few of the hundreds of storylines that we'll endlessly debate and rant about before ultimately devolving into discussions about food.

Bisonator
January 11th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Speaking about food, I'm stuffed. They popcorn and taco dip would have been enough but the pizza put me over the edge........ugh

TheKingpin28
January 11th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Bruh! The rings haven't even been made yet. That said, I am going to go hit up some Taco Bell and drink some whiskey.

ST_Lawson
January 11th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Bruh! The rings haven't even been made yet. That said, I am going to go hit up some Taco Bell and drink some whiskey.

Yeah, but I've been looking ahead to next year since October. You guys go and have a great time and celebrate, you deserve it, but as a Leatherneck fan I'm ready to put the season in the rear view mirror.

TheKingpin28
January 11th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Yeah, but I've been looking ahead to next year since October. You guys go and have a great time and celebrate, you deserve it, but as a Leatherneck fan I'm ready to put the season in the rear view mirror.

If you can get healthy, you should be back on the upswing.

centennial
January 11th, 2020, 03:27 PM
I drank too many Moscow Mules. That's all I have to say.

JacksFan40
January 11th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Taco Bell is gross. Taco Johns is 100x better.

TheKingpin28
January 11th, 2020, 04:18 PM

I do not live in the middle of nowhere, so the nearest "fine dining establishment", known as T-Johns, is about 20-30 minutes away from me. Plus, the whiskey helps wash it down.

centennial
January 11th, 2020, 04:25 PM

Homemade taco seasoning kills any Taco Bell/ John. Especially authentic Mexican recipes. Even the gourmet Taco places in Denver don't come close to Mexican street tacos.

POD Knows
January 11th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Didn't get to Frisco, watched the game at home, drank Sam Adams and Pina Coladas, drinking something else now and making Jambalaya and watching the Vikings getting their asses kicked. It has been a glorious day, I will be in bed by 10:00 p.m. tops.

BisonFan02
January 11th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Breakfast pizza isn't pizza. Fight me.

Bison56
January 11th, 2020, 06:58 PM

Both are gross.

POD Knows
January 11th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Both are gross.I am a food snob but Mexi-Rolls at Taco John's rock. Good eating. The Apple Grandes are good too.

Sycamore62
January 11th, 2020, 07:13 PM
La Bambas anyone?

The Yo Show
January 11th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Tacos and Rum?

Schism55
January 11th, 2020, 08:28 PM
May God have mercy on your toilet :D

TheKingpin28
January 11th, 2020, 08:39 PM
May God have mercy on your toilet :D

I feel great right now! My liver is just getting warmed up.

ST_Lawson
January 11th, 2020, 08:47 PM
If you can get healthy, you should be back on the upswing.

I sure hope so. Not playing you guys for the next two years will help in the win column. We drop NDSU and MSU from our schedules in 20/21 and add in UND and SDSU. Either of those should be more "winnable" than NDSU, although they are also more "losable" than MSU, so we'll see.

Speaking of, for anyone who's curious who they "miss" the next two years (along with their end of season Massey Ratings for a rough comparison), here's that:
Illinois State (7) - SDSU (9) and YSU (32), average of 20.5
Indiana State (42) - UND (33) and UNI (4), average of 18.5
Missouri State (81) - SDSU (9) and WIU (89), average of 49
North Dakota (33) - INSU (42) and UNI (4), average of 23
North Dakota State (1) - WIU (89) and SIU (12), average of 50.5
Northern Iowa (4) - UND (33) and INSU (42), average of 37.5
South Dakota (31) - YSU (32) and SIU (12), average of 22
South Dakota State (9) - ILSU (7) and MSU (81), average of 44
Southern Illinois (12) - NDSU (1) and USD (31), average of 16
Western Illinois (89) - NDSU (1) and MSU (81), average of 41
Youngstown State (32) - USD (31) and ILSU (7), average of 19

So, these are the teams you don't have to play the next two years, meaning you want a low number average (you skip playing tougher teams). In terms of toughness of conference schedule, based on where things were at to end this last season, it looks like toughest to easiest goes like this:
NDSU, MSU, SDSU, WIU, UNI, UND, USD, ILSU, YSU, INSU, SIU

So it looks like, if SIU continues to improve, they have a fairly favorable conference schedule for doing well next season.

TheKingpin28
January 11th, 2020, 08:53 PM
I sure hope so. Not playing you guys for the next two years will help in the win column. We drop NDSU and MSU from our schedules in 20/21 and add in UND and SDSU. Either of those should be more "winnable" than NDSU, although they are also more "losable" than MSU, so we'll see.

Speaking of, for anyone who's curious who they "miss" the next two years (along with their end of season Massey Ratings for a rough comparison), here's that:
Illinois State (7) - SDSU (9) and YSU (32), average of 20.5
Indiana State (42) - UND (33) and UNI (4), average of 18.5
Missouri State (81) - SDSU (9) and WIU (89), average of 49
North Dakota (33) - INSU (42) and UNI (4), average of 23
North Dakota State (1) - WIU (89) and SIU (12), average of 50.5
Northern Iowa (4) - UND (33) and INSU (42), average of 37.5
South Dakota (31) - YSU (32) and SIU (12), average of 22
South Dakota State (9) - ILSU (7) and MSU (81), average of 44
Southern Illinois (12) - NDSU (1) and USD (31), average of 16
Western Illinois (89) - NDSU (1) and MSU (81), average of 41
Youngstown State (32) - USD (31) and ILSU (7), average of 19

So, these are the teams you don't have to play the next two years, meaning you want a low number average (you skip playing tougher teams). In terms of toughness of conference schedule, based on where things were at to end this last season, it looks like toughest to easiest goes like this:
NDSU, MSU, SDSU, WIU, UNI, UND, USD, ILSU, YSU, INSU, SIU

So it looks like, if SIU continues to improve, they have a fairly favorable conference schedule for doing well next season.

Getting GFCC will help you get a W. They are in for a world of hurt. Even with how bad WIU was; tUNA, @USeD, GFCC, YSU (November game) and ISUb should be competitive games.

dewey
January 11th, 2020, 09:57 PM
237 days until Bison football!

Get pumped!

Dewey

JacksFan40
January 12th, 2020, 08:27 AM
Both are gross.
The potato oles are heaven.

Gil Dobie
January 12th, 2020, 08:27 AM
No WIU or SIU, but we get the Rose and Celebration Bowl champs.

cx500d
January 12th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Didn't get to Frisco, watched the game at home, drank Sam Adams and Pina Coladas, drinking something else now and making Jambalaya and watching the Vikings getting their asses kicked. It has been a glorious day, I will be in bed by 10:00 p.m. tops.
Your absence was telling, loser.

POD Knows
January 12th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Your absence was telling, loser.I am too nice a guy, I was sort of covering for another guy that had booked a vacation in Florida a while back so I ended up going to Wisconsin to handle some things in his absence. He is a senior guy with the company and I have been to Frisco 5 times so I took a pass this year. I am sure you guys did a good job holding down the fort. I will be there next year if we make it and we are going to Eugene, got my rooms booked there already.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 12th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Your absence was telling, loser.

I'm surprised you made it to the end....lol

The "nerve" meter for you must have been off the charts.....lol

Redbird 4th & short
January 12th, 2020, 10:56 AM
No WIU or SIU, but we get the Rose Bowl champs and Celebration Bowl NATIONAL champs.
FIFY .. notice the font size usage

POD Knows
January 12th, 2020, 10:58 AM
FIFY .. notice the font size usageYea, the NCAT/NDSU game will be the de facto national championship game next fall, nothing else really matters I guess.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 12th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Yea, the NCAT/NDSU game will be the de facto national championship game next fall, nothing else really matters I guess.

Bison are going to get curb stomped by this ultra talented HBCU team that is the TRUE national champion.

POD Knows
January 12th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Bison are going to get curb stomped by this ultra talented HBCU team that is the TRUE national champion.Yea, it is highly likely that we will start conference play with a 1-2 record and out of the top 15 early on, #BOOKIT

skinny_uncle
January 12th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Tacos and Rum?

Tequila would seem more appropriate.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 12th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Yea, it is highly likely that we will start conference play with a 1-2 record and out of the top 15 early on, #BOOKIT

Drake will give us a hard time also. 0-3 to start conference play could be a possiblity.

POD Knows
January 12th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Drake will give us a hard time also. 0-3 to start conference play could be a possiblity.Yea and then we got UNI and ISUr, could be 0-5, I am trying to find a win and it might not be until the Missouri State game and that is an away game. Could be a long year.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 12th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Yea and then we got UNI and ISUr, could be 0-5, I am trying to find a win and it might not be until the Missouri State game and that is an away game. Could be a long year.

I hear ya. Even with all the starters back there are too many unknowns for the '20 team right now. Probably a 4-4 conference record is a safe guess right now.

Many on here say it is not "fun or good" for the FCS to have such a dominate team and winning is getting boring or old.....maybe they're right.....

The Yo Show
January 12th, 2020, 12:31 PM

There is a restaurant not far from where I live called La Bombas Tacos and Rum. The tacos and rum do pair surprisingly well together lol.

cx500d
January 12th, 2020, 12:58 PM
I'm surprised you made it to the end....lol

The "nerve" meter for you must have been off the charts.....lol
It was ridiculously pegged...I'll get my voice back tomorrow.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71qWwz%2Bl8xL._UL1500_.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 12th, 2020, 04:54 PM
It was ridiculously pegged...I'll get my voice back tomorrow.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71qWwz%2Bl8xL._UL1500_.jpg

SouthenBison and Upstate were on TV.

Did you get Olines breakfast burrito?

TheKingpin28
January 12th, 2020, 05:04 PM
So the Taco Bell and Whiskey were a good mix. It didn't kill me as bad as I thought it would.

cx500d
January 12th, 2020, 05:55 PM
SouthenBison and Upstate were on TV.

Did you get Olines breakfast burrito?

I did, I saw SB and UB and their better half's at the tailgate.

BisonBacker
January 12th, 2020, 06:10 PM
The potato oles are heaven.

xnodx

BisonBacker
January 12th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Bison are going to get curb stomped by this ultra talented HBCU team that is the TRUE national champion.

xlolx

BisonBacker
January 12th, 2020, 06:13 PM
That ****'ll kill ya

F'N Hawks
January 13th, 2020, 01:45 PM
The league officially just got a hell of alot better. So for that, you're welcome. xdrunkyx

that guy
January 13th, 2020, 01:55 PM
The league officially just got a hell of alot better. So for that, you're welcome. xdrunkyx
So you are bringing baseball back?

F'N Hawks
January 13th, 2020, 02:01 PM
So you are bringing baseball back?

I wish. I miss spring baseball even though they didn't start til April. Summit and a few AD's let their emotions get the best of them in that deal. Now they're going to be down to five teams barring a move.

Professor Chaos
January 13th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Pizza topping power rankings:

1. Pepperoni
2. Bacon
3. Sausage
4. Pulled pork
5. Mushrooms
6. Jalapenos
7. Black olives
8. Buffalo chicken
9. Cheddar cheese
10. Ham (don't call it Canadian bacon unless it really is Canadian bacon which most pizza places don't have!)

Pizza sauce power rankings:

1. Frank's red hot
2. Traditional red
3. BBQ sauce
4. Spicy thai chili
5. Alfredo

Pizza crust power rankings:

1. Thin
2. Thick
3. Hand-tossed
4. Chicago style deep dish

xrulesx

Evolution Prime
January 13th, 2020, 02:23 PM
1. Pepperoni
5. Mushrooms
10. Canadian bacon

1. Frank's red hot

1. Thin

Based on these rankings, this would be my ultimate pizza.

BisonFan02
January 13th, 2020, 02:23 PM

1. Pepperoni
2. Bacon
3. Sausage
4. Pulled pork
5. Mushrooms
6. Jalapenos
7. Black olives
8. Buffalo chicken
9. Cheddar cheese
10. Ham (don't call it Canadian bacon unless it really is Canadian bacon which most pizza places don't have!)

1. Frank's red hot
2. Traditional red
3. BBQ sauce
4. Spicy thai chili
5. Alfredo

1. Thin
2. Thick
3. Hand-tossed

xrulesx

Pepperoni and NY style. The rest are imposters. :D

TheKingpin28
January 13th, 2020, 03:27 PM

1. Pepperoni
2. Bacon
3. Sausage
4. Pulled pork
5. Mushrooms
6. Jalapenos
7. Black olives
8. Buffalo chicken
9. Cheddar cheese

1. Frank's red hot
2. Traditional red
3. BBQ sauce
4. Spicy thai chili
5. Alfredo

1. Thin
2. Thick
3. Hand-tossed

xrulesxList is nullified if it does not have pineapple in the top 10.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
January 13th, 2020, 03:31 PM
List is nullified if it does not have pineapple in the top 10.

Pineapple wouldn't make the top 100 list.

TheKingpin28
January 13th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Pineapple wouldn't make the top 100 list.Then it's not a valid list. xcoffeex

The Yo Show
January 13th, 2020, 04:29 PM

1. Pepperoni
2. Bacon
3. Sausage
4. Pulled pork
5. Mushrooms
6. Jalapenos
7. Black olives
8. Buffalo chicken
9. Cheddar cheese

1. Frank's red hot
2. Traditional red
3. BBQ sauce
4. Spicy thai chili
5. Alfredo

1. Thin
2. Thick
3. Hand-tossed

xrulesx

You're missing Pasta Sauce in the pizza sauce power rankings
AND we have topping rankings, but not a separate one for cheeses? You only have one cheese type listed in toppings...

Professor Chaos
January 13th, 2020, 05:38 PM
You're missing Pasta Sauce in the pizza sauce power rankings
AND we have topping rankings, but not a separate one for cheeses? You only have one cheese type listed in toppings...
That's true... I guess I consider mozzarella as the "gold standard" on all pizza so I didn't list it. Any other cheese I consider just another topping.

Thumper 76
January 13th, 2020, 11:39 PM
I hear ya. Even with all the starters back there are too many unknowns for the '20 team right now. Probably a 4-4 conference record is a safe guess right now.

Many on here say it is not "fun or good" for the FCS to have such a dominate team and winning is getting boring or old.....maybe they're right.....

Eh, it’s pretty much to the point where it isn’t good for the subdivision honestly. That’s not something ndsu or its fans should feel bad about though. You can’t honestly think it helps bring fans in at other schools when they have seen for basically the last decade it’s ndsu and the also rans.

I have a long Twitter rant on this about who needs to step up and why, and it essentially boils down to the MVFC needs to step up, but mostly SDSU and UNI need to quit ****ting themselves in non ndsu games they should win and have to both beat ndsu in the same season for once. Until ndsu gets a road to Frisco that doesn’t go through Fargo the whole way the rest of the subdivision essentially doesn’t stand a chance. They almost all get overwhelmed in the Fargodome, especially their first trip there. And I’m well aware of your record on the road, but your playoff record on the road in FCS is 1-1. Annnnnnyway that’s all the post I’ve got in me for that subject right now.

As to the season this year, the Valley really ****ed the scheduling right up the tailpipe. Non conference games in the last month? Rivalry games mid season at the latest? There is ZERO reason the Marker Game should ever be outside the month of the season. It should be the last game of the season IMO, with the in state game being played the week before. That **** has me pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cx500d
January 13th, 2020, 11:48 PM

1. Pepperoni
2. Bacon
3. Sausage
4. Pulled pork
5. Mushrooms
6. Jalapenos
7. Black olives
8. Buffalo chicken
9. Cheddar cheese

1. Frank's red hot
2. Traditional red
3. BBQ sauce
4. Spicy thai chili
5. Alfredo

1. Thin
2. Thick
3. Hand-tossed

xrulesx

Green Olives >>>> Black Olives

JayJ79
January 14th, 2020, 03:08 AM
As to the season this year, the Valley really ****ed the scheduling right up the tailpipe. Non conference games in the last month?
With an odd number of teams in the conference, there will always be at least one team each week that has to either play a non-conference game or have a bye week.

Bison56
January 14th, 2020, 06:46 AM

1. Sausage
2. Mushrooms
3. Mozzarella
4. Parmesan

1. Traditional red

1. Thin

xrulesx

Anything else is incorrect.

Professor Chaos
January 14th, 2020, 07:22 AM
You may have a point. Rhombus guys has a pizza with pepperoni, jalapenos, and green olives that is pretty damn delicious.

uni88
January 14th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Green Olives >>>> Black OlivesTruth! And green olives + fresh garlic is even better.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 08:37 AM
List is nullified if it does not have pineapple in the top 10.

It definitely beats Buffalo Chicken.

And pulled pork pizza is highly overrated. When they have it on the menu it is comes out being better than it is due to the lackluster competition.

Plus I want to see the math behind these "power rankings". My guess is the it is a lot of gut feelings and no hard numbers....... xcoffeex

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 08:40 AM

Only time this isn't the case if they are fresh black olives. I had some on a pizza once that I am pretty sure just were picked off of the old olive branch. xnodx

Professor Chaos
January 14th, 2020, 08:58 AM

And pulled pork pizza is highly overrated. When they have it on the menu it is comes out being better than it is due to the lackluster competition.

Plus I want to see the math behind these "power rankings". My guess is the it is a lot of gut feelings and no hard numbers....... xcoffeex
https://media.giphy.com/media/hUXSFaQ1zyiE8/giphy.gif

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 14th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Eh, it’s pretty much to the point where it isn’t good for the subdivision honestly. That’s not something ndsu or its fans should feel bad about though. You can’t honestly think it helps bring fans in at other schools when they have seen for basically the last decade it’s ndsu and the also rans.

I have a long Twitter rant on this about who needs to step up and why, and it essentially boils down to the MVFC needs to step up, but mostly SDSU and UNI need to quit ****ting themselves in non ndsu games they should win and have to both beat ndsu in the same season for once. Until ndsu gets a road to Frisco that doesn’t go through Fargo the whole way the rest of the subdivision essentially doesn’t stand a chance. They almost all get overwhelmed in the Fargodome, especially their first trip there. And I’m well aware of your record on the road, but your playoff record on the road in FCS is 1-1. Annnnnnyway that’s all the post I’ve got in me for that subject right now.

As to the season this year, the Valley really ****ed the scheduling right up the tailpipe. Non conference games in the last month? Rivalry games mid season at the latest? There is ZERO reason the Marker Game should ever be outside the month of the season. It should be the last game of the season IMO, with the in state game being played the week before. That **** has me pissed.

Valley could have stepped up for years and haven't.

NDSU goes 0-11 next year...good news for the Jacks.

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 09:23 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/hUXSFaQ1zyiE8/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/I5xVnGJRHZZf2/giphy.gif

Bisonator
January 14th, 2020, 09:25 AM
What's the story with MSU's head coach? Any names being floated??

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Valley could have stepped up for years and haven't.

NDSU goes 0-11 next year...good news for the Jacks.

Jacks will somehow find a way to go 0-12 even though there are only 11 games next season.

TheKingpin28
January 14th, 2020, 09:27 AM

Plus I want to see the math behind these "power rankings". My guess is the it is a lot of gut feelings and no hard numbers....... xcoffeexBuffalo chicken can be good if the chicken is marinated in buffalo sauce with a buffalo sauce base and the chicken is thrown on an open grill and then put on at the very end. Through the oven dries it out.

Bisonator
January 14th, 2020, 09:31 AM
I'm kind of pizza'd out.

Is it BBQ, manwhich or sloppy joes? What's your favorite sides? I gotta have plain chips and dill pickles, preferably zingers.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 14th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Buffalo chicken can be good if the chicken is marinated in buffalo sauce with a buffalo sauce base and the chicken is thrown on an open grill and then put on at the very end. Through the oven dries it out.

Just don't bring up pineapple.....uggh!

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Buffalo chicken can be good if the chicken is marinated in buffalo sauce with a buffalo sauce base and the chicken is thrown on an open grill and then put on at the very end. Through the oven dries it out.

Meh, it is at best average. Haven't had a decent one yet that I would get again. I have had better cauliflower crust and veggie pizzas then buffalo chicken.

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Just don't bring up pineapple.....uggh!

Depending on the other toppings I actually like pineapple on mine. xtroublex

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 09:45 AM
I'm kind of pizza'd out.

Is it BBQ, manwhich or sloppy joes? What's your favorite sides? I gotta have plain chips and dill pickles, preferably zingers.

Sloppy Joes - Chips go in the bun and sides are baked beans and onion rings.

TheKingpin28
January 14th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Just don't bring up pineapple.....uggh!Haters gonna hate. Now I do like jalapeno cheese curds with a Southwest style ranch. That's some good snacking

TheKingpin28
January 14th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Meh, it is at best average. Haven't had a decent one yet that I would get again. I have had better cauliflower crust and veggie pizzas then buffalo chicken.Pizza Ranch?

*runs and hides*

Professor Chaos
January 14th, 2020, 10:19 AM
I'm kind of pizza'd out.

This is a Sloppy Joe:

http://eatingonadime.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/homemade-sloppy-joes.jpg

And this is a taco in a bag:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4W_eWwCBXdo/UGOrbaVYdkI/AAAAAAAAIUY/_gaDdyA9taU/s1600/tacos-in-a-bag.jpg

Anybody who calls them anything different is a heathen.

Professor Chaos
January 14th, 2020, 10:22 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/I5xVnGJRHZZf2/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/5fBH6zf7l8bxukYh74Q/giphy.gif

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 10:37 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/5fBH6zf7l8bxukYh74Q/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/102W0riJ3fhGkU/giphy.gif

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Pizza Ranch?

*runs and hides*

That is a negative there Ghost Rider. :D

I have tried the Buffalo Chicken pizza at a bunch of non-chain places and it just comes out too dry. Then they overload it on the sauce side to make up for it.

TheKingpin28
January 14th, 2020, 11:19 AM
That is a negative there Ghost Rider. :D

I have tried the Buffalo Chicken pizza at a bunch of non-chain places and it just comes out too dry. Then they overload it on the sauce side to make up for it.As I said, a homemade option with the way I suggested works quite well.

Pizza Ranch does have that Cactus Bread tho...

uni88
January 14th, 2020, 11:29 AM
This is a Sloppy Joe:

http://eatingonadime.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/homemade-sloppy-joes.jpg

And this is a taco in a bag:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4W_eWwCBXdo/UGOrbaVYdkI/AAAAAAAAIUY/_gaDdyA9taU/s1600/tacos-in-a-bag.jpg

Anybody who calls them anything different is a heathen.

I'm a heathen. A sloppy joe is only acceptable when you don't have access to a Maid-Rite and that's a walking taco.

JayJ79
January 14th, 2020, 11:35 AM
sloppy joes and maid-rites are two different things. sloppy joes have more sauce (hence the sloppiness), where as maid-rites are drier (though they make a mess too, with the beef crumbles falling all over.)

have never understood the "walking taco" name. aren't regular tacos easier to eat while walking versus having to use utensils to eat out of a bag?

Professor Chaos
January 14th, 2020, 11:38 AM
I'm a heathen. A sloppy joe is only acceptable when you don't have access to a Maid-Rite and that's a walking taco.
This is a walking taco.

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/425860/screenshots/2573953/taco.gif

Lorne_Malvo
January 14th, 2020, 11:39 AM
I have said it before and will say it again. Fargo has no edible pizza. Its all shyte.

that guy
January 14th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Sporty's Bar in Langdon- Homemade pizza to order!xnodx

Winterborn
January 14th, 2020, 11:56 AM
I have said it before and will say it again. Fargo has no edible pizza. Its all shyte.

Technically all food is **** in the end. xcoffeex

JayJ79
January 14th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Technically all food is **** in the end. xcoffeex

not if it makes you vomit.
or if it kills you before you're able to digest it

TheKingpin28
January 14th, 2020, 05:34 PM
not if it makes you vomit.
or if it kills you before you're able to digest itAnd we've gone full circle on Taco Bell

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 14th, 2020, 05:41 PM
And we've gone full circle on Taco Bell

You brought up Pizza Ranch earlier....I actually like their chicken.

TheKingpin28
January 14th, 2020, 07:28 PM
You brought up Pizza Ranch earlier....I actually like their chicken.

The chicken there is solid.

Redbird 4th & short
January 15th, 2020, 09:46 AM

I didn't realize you were from Chicago ??
xthumbsupx

Derby City Duke
January 15th, 2020, 11:12 AM
This thread didn’t devolve to food as much as fall down an empty mine shaft to get there... but since it’s there —

Pepperoni
Sausage
Onions

Red sauce

Mozzarella x 2 (fresh, not bagged)

Thin

cx500d
January 15th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Sloppy Joes - Chips go in the bun and sides are baked beans and onion rings.

This right here....

POD Knows
January 15th, 2020, 09:09 PM
I have said it before and will say it again. Fargo has no edible pizza. Its all shyte.Disagree, Blackbird Woodfire, Sammies and Duanes in Moorhead have decent pizza. But, yea, most of the pizza and BBQ is **** in Fargo.

Lorne_Malvo
January 15th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Disagree, Blackbird Woodfire, Sammies and Duanes in Moorhead have decent pizza. But, yea, most of the pizza and BBQ is **** in Fargo.

I cannot understand why the FM area cant get one decent pizza place.
College kids just wanting cheap **** I guess.

Bisonoline
January 15th, 2020, 11:51 PM

Blackbird, Sammies and Duanes arent cheap. But I agree the rest are pretty much garbage.

centennial
January 16th, 2020, 12:04 AM

Pizza truly used to suck in the FM area in 2009 (last year of my college). Even the "good" ones are average in other areas. Maybe things got better but I have had the worst pizza of my life in FM by far.

Professor Chaos
January 16th, 2020, 07:02 AM
Not a fan of Duanes or Sammies but I do like Blackbird and Rhombus Guys.

Sycamore62
January 16th, 2020, 08:02 AM

you have like 10 Caseys there?

TheKingpin28
January 16th, 2020, 09:58 AM
you have like 10 Caseys there?Don't giveaway the secret to successful football programs.

clenz
January 16th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Bold prediction

The standings in 2020 reflect the standings in 2019

Lorne_Malvo
January 16th, 2020, 10:35 AM
you have like 10 Caseys there?

Lets not compare gas station pizza to actual pizza.

SUPharmacist
January 16th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Lets not compare gas station pizza to actual pizza.

Its like you aren't a valley football fan.

Nah, I actually haven't ever had Casey's pizza (blasphemy I know), but FM pizza was crap while I was there. The best I had in town was Old Chicago (love those chains in Fargo). I liked Rhombus guys when I had it in Grand Forks, but haven't tried the Fargo version. Doesn't matter though as they say bad pizza is like a bad blowjob, it's still good. Plus, I would rather have the Fargo pizza scene than some of the **** with the Twin Cities pizza scene. I went to Pig Ate My Pizza (some of the pizzas were good, some not), and the waiter had to give a 2 minute explanation of each pizza when he brought them out. If I ask great, otherwise shut up and go away.

cx500d
January 16th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Its like you aren't a valley football fan.

Nah, I actually haven't ever had Casey's pizza (blasphemy I know), but FM pizza was crap while I was there. The best I had in town was Old Chicago (love those chains in Fargo). I liked Rhombus guys when I had it in Grand Forks, but haven't tried the Fargo version. Doesn't matter though as they say bad pizza is like a bad blowjob, it's still good. Plus, I would rather have the Fargo pizza scene than some of the **** with the Twin Cities pizza scene. I went to Pig Ate My Pizza (some of the pizzas were good, some not), and the waiter had to give a 2 minute explanation of each pizza when he brought them out. If I ask great, otherwise shut up and go away.

Pretty much. When I lived there, we lived off coupons for late night Dominos - large 1 - 3 item with 4 cokes for like $6. That was just for me.

POD Knows
January 17th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Not a fan of Duanes or Sammies but I do like Blackbird and Rhombus Guys.Sammies sausage pizza is good. I have only eaten at the GF Rombus Bros and it was very average. Duanes in Moorhead is a lot better than the place in Fargo, don't know why, it just is. They serve "Duanes" pizza at Southtown Pourhouse and it is pretty good. It is simple thin crust pizza and their sauce is good.

BisonFan02
January 17th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Fargo doesnt have great pizza period.

Professor Chaos
January 21st, 2020, 08:29 AM
Citdog already mentioned it in the coaching carousel thread but for those that didn't see it: Sources: Bo Pelini a strong candidate for LSU defensive coordinator position (https://footballscoop.com/news/sources-bo-pelini-a-strong-candidate-for-lsu-defensive-coordinator-position/)

Maybe the MVFC adds one downtrodden former P5 coach in Petrino and loses another....

Also from the article:

From Pelini’s perspective, source tells FootballScoop Bo would like to have assurances that his brother Carl would become head coach at Youngstown before making this move if possible.

IBleedYellow
January 21st, 2020, 08:45 AM

We used to have an amazing pizza place called Xtreme Pizza Kitchen. But it cost too much so obviously it closed. FML.

POD Knows
January 21st, 2020, 08:51 AM
Don't get me started on Fargo eateries, try and get a decent steak in Fargo, I triple dog dare you.

Professor Chaos
January 21st, 2020, 09:16 AM
Don't get me started on Fargo eateries, try and get a decent steak in Fargo, I triple dog dare you.
Easy... just come over to my house. :D

Sous vide ftw!

centennial
January 21st, 2020, 09:29 AM
You can get $1.50-3 pizza slices in downtown Denver, that I sometimes get after getting drunk. They are as good or better than any Pizza in FM Area. Basic $1 slices in NY are usually also better. Forget about the good stuff that you actually take time to go to. Blackbird used to be average (vile in my opinion), I just didn't understand what people saw in it.

Redbird 4th & short
January 21st, 2020, 09:33 AM
You can get $1.50-3 pizza slices in downtown Denver, that I sometimes get after getting drunk. They are as good or better than any Pizza in FM Area. Basic $1 slices in NY are usually also better. Forget about the good stuff that you actually take time to go to. Blackbird used to be average (vile in my opinion), I just didn't understand what people saw in it.

just when we have our Fargo contingent getting honest about bad pizza ...

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMWFhUXGBgYGBgVFxcYGBcZFRcXGhcVFx YYHSggGBonHRUVITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGy0dHR0tKy0rLS0tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0rLS0rLS0tLS0rKy0tLf/AABEIALsBDQMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAgMEBgcBAAj/xABSEAACAQMCAwQGAwsIBwYHAAABAgMABBEFEiExQQYTUXEHIj JhgZEUobEjNUJSYnJ0srPB0RUkU3OCkuHwCCUzNDZD0hZVorTT 8RdkdYOTo8L/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgEDBAUG/8QAJhEAAgICAQQCAgMBAAAAAAAAAAECEQMhEgQTMUEiUTNhFCM yBf/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8AlYr2KXspXd1s5Iy8RoCo pXqwxPK dqDJxzPQAfEipZWgfbX/cZ/zV/XWhvQKOyTe3lzDGZptPuY4lALOQmFBIGT63vFS7m5SNDI7BUAy SfCrz6UvvLdf1SfrJWf/RlmutOhYZRrhWZejCJGcAjqMgcKqjkdNssljVqhdml7MneQ6dc PGeIZjHGWH4yo7BiD04cahTa6qBhJFKkyFVMDrtly7BVwCcEEn nmtX7X661rLYgOqRy3BSUvtA2d1I2Nzez6wXj7qonpmmtZn06a KaKSVbpIz3ciMdjkN6wU8gyD5nxpO7IbtxBF9dXMK75tPuUUsq 5IT2nIVR7XUkD40nVL e2jMtxYXMUQwC7BMDccD8LxIrSvSp/uSfpVr/wCYjod6dvvPN fD 0Wo7kie3Ey99Av3JkTTrjD spwvIgEfhUB1G0nimEEtvKkzAFYiuXcMSBtC5zxB VfR13qTW2lm4RQzRWocKc4JWMEA441mvo47RNqWuG4njSORLMq iruwMSDLeuMhsOR5GqHji3ZcptFPPYfVAm82E23GcK0ZbH9WG3 Z92KCQzZYIscjSbtgjCnvN45ps57h4V9C9oe1hsLxmu9yWJhXY 6xO47/eQysyAlTt24BwD061UOx2oWd52jmubchlNruVijIS UR2AYA528M1DwxZKyyKf/ANlNVVN50 UrzwGiL4/MDbs 7FC7SbfnGVYEqysMFWHMMOh91bh2h7WtYXpN3lLBoF2SLEzjv 84qzICVO3kDgHHDrWXa5dQXmo3NzbbjDIkJ3FHTLhdpIDgdFXi POqs2GKjaLMWSTlTBWn6ddThngtJpkDFC6KuCy8xxPSnrLTryX cY7CdgjtG2AnqyRnDoePQ8K1L0IrixmH/zc/2rVe7H9sJotTmsRFGYptRvQXJbeDudjw5Y9UUywQoV5p2VoaJq H/dtx8k/6qhzSzpAtzJaTJbMEIlIXZtkICtwOcHcPnWxekftbNYLb9zHHI 00hTEhYAYXdnK VZ4e11rNo9jYOymczWsMsRByqRTDLNkYwVjXr FU/wAfGHemRdJ067nQSwabLJGeTuYo9w6MqyMCR764124kMEkEkMw Ge7lBUkdWj2jay 8Gtf7ZX1xbxQyW6kqs8X0gKhdhbZ 6lUAJJAxyBOKzH0j9sLLUPohs2aWWKY5JimTbG8bBwWwOBITgD 0pZ9PDjomOaVgB7S5klkihtpJWjCl 6VfVEmdmSzZ47T8qfj0G/HPT7s 7EePnnNM6F2rn0yaaWK3iZZ 5VgxkG0oWGRk5Oe88elbZ29197GxlukRXZNuFbIB3OqnOOPWox 4ccophPJNSowiGwvpXkSPTpCY22SqMblYqDgnPPBB5dahw6TcS yyQxWdwZYcd5H6pKbhwz63XyrXPQ3qr3X8oXEiqjyXKkqpJUYh QcCePSkdhPv7rPnD qatWGHoTuyMh1PSLuDu1ntJozKwSMEL67kgBRg8 NSx2Y1KMFzY3AVQSTheAAyTz8K3TtxpQuGsD/RXsTnH5Kv /FG9eP8ANbj qk/UajsxDuyPmmx0i7u4xLb2c0kZJw6hQCVOD18eFRp9DvLUo1zbS RK7bAXAwWIJxkH3Gts9BH3nh/Pl/aNWaekLttPfSi1kiSNYLlyrDfubu96Dn6vEHPCh44qLJWSTYNn uyowwx4ZHD50zG9OyzYTDcR49aiRDB6Y6Y5YrEjSy2aE2UPDkc fVRAihXZwHD55cMfDnReu50r/rRyc/ 2F9gpJQUnvK7urHbNFIS0dV3twv8xn/NX9dasm6gfbfLWM4Aydo5e51J oGnWR1QrgrNC9KX3luv6pP1kqjaaP8AWGmf1z/sHop2 7e6dcaXPbw3SvK8aqqBZMk7l4DK46GgmomSM29zEpZ7aVJdg5u gBEiD8oqTipT0wflGh9vorZ5bCK7i72OScxhSMje8bBCeI4c6p XpW7KWVmtjJbW6RMb2JWZQclcMcc WQPlVk1Ptno1ykNxLcjdbv3yRncsokUFdpiI3E8eXLOOOKqfpS 7V22pQWkdjMHnE6y7Crgrtjc tkYGDgHjSjF99Kn 5J lWv/AJiOh3p2 88358P7Ra5/230u t1ju5RbyK0bvFKTGyyROrgBiMOu5eY5jwqs l3tfFfWr2lie VT3k8qg92qxjcI1b8Ny208M8AfgPRKV DSZdUFrpn0grvEVsrlc43bYwcZxwrFrrUL/UNXS6sIO5uFgV0VpYyDGh2vu6MG7wDbwNaPbekDR3tEgmuo2Ux KkiMkhB9QBlPq1TT2l02z1SG40 JWtu4aO5MCMNm QYcggZwVXl0zUBRpeh62bktZX1usVyIg8kO5ZY5I2YrvUjPDIO VPEZHPnWT6z2TurTWu60kYdYxcxhnUKiOxSSM7/bQkHhnNaIvarRPpH8ofTYu97gRcXIPdhi O6I3bsnwz0qjv2 U6yNRWKRrQQ/RshTvKZL98I ZXcfPHyobQJM0vQtdNyz2N9brHdCISSQ5WWN4mOzepGRjPAqeI yOfOs61HRls9QntI/wDYGNJ4lOT3YYlXjBOcruGR4Zq4x9qdE knURexd6YO54uQe73b8d0RuDZA6Z4YxVYl1L6ZfTXyoywd0kEJ cENIFJZpNhGVBJwPECqs9cHZb0981RZvQyP5ncfplx sKzvQR/r4f/VL77H61Z/R32zsbOK4iuZxFIbudwrLJna7AqeC9ap larEmpLeu2LY6jeSCXDY2SBtjYxnByOlP6QlO2Xv04HhYccfd3/ZGs/1GXdEYygk7wrGF4IS0jBVO7iBxIOcVafSV2rsr5rJLadZSkzs4 Cv6q92Rk7lHDNVrU7fMZMTfdEZXQEAAtGwZQcnxFZc/5YmjCn22aV2Y1/ULNIotXiCq8iQx3CyI5LvkIsqr5Y3j4 NDPSp2eigkhvoR3ZkmWG4CgbZBLkLIVPDeGHPrk0Ql7Y6RqMMQ upxA0ckcpilYxMkkZyBk8HXnxHMHoaF9u 08OomG2tCZY45llnmCMYlEWSqA49clscsjA WqdcXZmgnyVFL7WWQSDOGPrxccIB/tF/FGfrrVfTT957n/AO3 1Ssw7ZIRbsQV2hoyQuAcCRCTtwD9VW30n9u9PutOmgt7lZJXMe 1FV8tiRScZXHIVn6R/1l/UL5j/AKBGJhvSef0gdMf8telSOwn391nzh/VNAvRj2ysrT6YLqZYGknDqpVuK92oyNq IpHZHtrYRavqdxJcKsU3dd05V8PtB3YwueHvrTHwjPLyzVNEuR I1ypwe6uGUe7KRuD/8AsNQ47rvbG6fOeN4B5I8qr9SiqV2Y9Iunx3epGS5VY5Jo5ImK viT7iqPjC9DGOfjTPZj0gWC6U0U1wqTstwTGVfIaVpGAyFx EKYgOegj7zw/ny/tGqgekbtp9PkW3W3Mf0a4ky5dWD7NyHC4B99HvRJ23sLPTY4Lm 5WKVXkJRlfIDOSOSnoaC ki 0aWKNtP7o3LXKM5jRw5U7y5JIHDJGaWXgmPkqc8pOAcUm2HSkm LP fDgP3VKsoWZ9qj1jwHmfH66wpWa2y0aEv3LlwJJHxxU/FOpaiNVUcgAKTiu3g1BI5WV3Jj26lB6bJrmazOJcpD26uE01ur 26l4k2eKjwHyFcLVwtSc0yIYhoVzu2rnxwM/OlKB4D5V2ugVZErZ54Fb2lVvMA/bTkajCqAAC/IcBwHh8q4Kj6FLvXf0ErA/MgH6qz9a/gjX/wA/8hMeNt3qqMnpgUnUYHEZ7xlIx7IXH1jjRi2jxLxxy4e outgFWPLn8K5q8HXmkUGS2Q/gr1HIZ JqX2YtCDtIPqern3DiPqIpMbet9VG9Pg2SKx5SDb/AGlBK/Mbv7oqW3VGaMdhW3so857tcjrtGfnipxXhXIlp9RVb2XpJEI2u 48QPkK9NpwxjHD/PSpyrT4FTsNFffRl8MfKo8vZ8VaRHXCB7s0UydFPfswrcxk/CknSZE4JI2B4HH2VcGQDlz99MyoaGnQUiozibGC7f2sEH51D ht Kv90D7Kuj23iKZNovhS7RPFFLl0wnmKjvpWOg VXiW2A6VHktBTKTFcEVKPTsccD5VMEGB7I Qo3JCB0 VD5wB0x8KdSEcUgRfxgxyHA5Hp7qq lkB/h9pH fjVs1U4ib3iqtYL6zHwqz0Z35Jy8/j/H/AAq39lNHwDM3Ns7fcD1 NC zeld6 5h6in 8eg8qvKcOA5VZjVbKJu9Eae1PSon0c FF91JIFbIZmkZpYkwKK7ikB66Xq6kU7FYrhFeVq6zUcURyaEmu UkmvZpaHsUKcUUyDTyNTRFkOClaRbqpZAMKcn4nmfnSactThxV XVRvGX9HLjkX7J/FfW/FP1Gh2v3amNyv4WAOvDri6kYPXp/A1Xe0sQRPVPtH5GuQdmT0BtPjyeXzqzy2paMge0MFT UpyPr qgejjiOnDl4VaYRwoZEFo7Yyh0VxyIzjqPEH3jlT4aoFu3dysh 9l8uvuJxvX54b 1Tly55VAWPSXyDiTTD6yvQHHjwoa9oGJw3P3n7KjSWxUfw41Gw sPprKZ41NjuUbqP/eqO1yB5pNtOw4hgD061NslNF0lcDrTJkqv2WoMAAxyT9nw FEorjcM0WOh WQ0hWPU0luPWlheFKSIcUyynxqYIB40xKR0FTRFkJ0bjxFD7vI OPs40UlQYzQ6YAEknNNErmwNqNsZPua9aRpfZzErBvYXHPmT7q M6VF7Te/A8hRHFbIQVHPnN2LiUKMAYApwSUwc1wGraKrJgNdzUYSV7vKEg BpWubak7K9srXxMlkavE0 Yq8IaKCyPXhT5irgSigsaFOLTix0ru6KCzimlMeFc2Ui4XCn38 PnRN/F2ND/SokaZrCHgxwffUPtK4YLtwcAnh8BUf T1bnXktAhKdBuPSs7dtrYnRouGTVjtuVCrNdvCiULVVIsQvU4S UDIMunrKDwyRzUnwIJHxrtu6yxh1IA656Y9oMD7JB4EdMVKjNU v0gXPdYVCVMgLPjk23AXcPHnx9wzmiO9Cz1sf1W7UZ23EKkflD n55qvatJdqFbvVYNn2R6o8BkHjnNAPppIwaTFcFTwJH5pIz545 1phD7MsslhqC8kdtuxyMHG05bA6leI GaKxW7DBDAqeRAx8xQbR 0RgbgiPngeAVsfnAY qjmnaxbzNwfYTzSXC8Seav7OfdUzivQ2N/bH4jjzojp0zceHlUw6DjjuBB4gilW1ky/wCNZpI0xY9FJjnUhZBUCUY4mgF52h9YpGCx5cKiMW/A0pJFkvdTVeGaFS6nu4A48Of8Kq15fuSSXQEcwCTtz4kAgdKjW 2ogkZbPk3 cVZ2mVPKi1S3LefzFDpr09Tw/jTcUqsOGR8aa j5cAHIJ8zRGGxJS0WbR2IUqehBHkyg/buohuFDVbEhx1Rf/AAlv oU/3lbeJgctklnpovTRkpO6mSIsf31zdTO6ub6ZIgk4rtexXq1GQ9 Xq7XqAOYr2KVivYoA5iuMQBk8AOZpWKA9o73isKn2j6 PAfg1KVsATrvawq2yPh4fjEeJJ9kfXTvZSaSXdI5JHIZJPmck/wqlJG0104x GV4noCQAB4cK0zToBGiqABgdKydRl PFG3Bi3YTgqPIcyt8vqqRCeVRIzl2P5R 2uejo/RKK4walRHhmmyPVpy0HCq5FiJkL4qlelGA7YpR7Iyh92eK//ANVciOVJv7BZ42icZVhj4 I 2oi6YTjaMKSXHlTySA8jRLtJ2WmtWORuT8Fh19x99V9q2Raa0Y pRaJsq5pdpKVPHlUFZyOtOpc56UzVilj0ntNLbn7m F/o2y0f938H zitP7M6ul5EXUbWXg688E B6g1h4iOeHGtF7BaRPGjPvZA2MgbeYHAesDngfrqicVRoxSd0H 0xIQgc2wPnUHS9FUKjK3TiCAQT4nqahdo551YZkDAHOHTiTywC hHHj4VVr7tNOcqCUQcMI31lhxPH4VGOLq0Nkmk9h7VezOCWRlw Tkq3q9eHHrUVtEiERXKd7knfkDb7geZqmXV1uOW9Y/lcfrNMIgJ5D5Cr1bMzcbui22vq5VpFOORyBRrSAhbg6k 5gao0MS A VF9Fs3d1CqTx6YGMdSelNCGxJ5NF3KnePzT9q/wNOcakpGeZ5nw6e6vGOtfAycyLmvZqQYqQY6jgHMa3UgtT3dmm WWpjEnkE69XcV4CnsrPAV6u4ruKiyKE1G1O/jgjaWQ4UfMnooHUnwqRK4UFmICgEknkAOZNZD2t7Qm7l9XIiT2 F8fFyPE/UKhsaMbJGqdp7i7k2KxjjP4KHHq/lMOJP1caLW0W1IyOQLD5EH7CKrfZ9Mlj5VbbBNysnX2h5gcR8u P9mtmCHxsTI90hOkaSq3Lv4 svuDYJ vNWYcP8hNq MEc05 9f8ACiwOQD7s1yOsxuGT9M6XTSUoEyLh9VQYD67Z/GP20QTl8KGT rKffxH fhWOJrYZRuFO2nP41Bhk4VNt dJIsiTjTkQqOWpxGpRiU0aupVwCp6EZFVDXOwlvISY/UPhzX IqzNLikBGf3D/PKmUmvAOKfky257DupIBU/OvWXYmRiMsFHjzP11pl5Z7VyPEZryx8KfuSE7UQRonZCCHBwXb xb9wqyuQFAGAB0FNWwrtyvTrSO2OopFR7Tpnj4HOevIjHhjjn4 CswvCY9yuORI/hWqdpIyV IoL2r7K/SFEkZw AD4Njln NXYppeTPlxt DPI1zxFSoYSalxdmbqM yMfH FGLTS3X2gPIA/xrTyj6ZlcZfQ3o ivKQAOHU9BV 06wWFNqjzPjStNtO7jC9eZ8zUnFaYJJGObbZzFcxS8VynsQRXM UuvYosBG2mXWpGKQwpokMfr1er1VWNR3FcNJllVQWYhQOZJAA8 yazrtt2vEoMFux2H23GRu/JX8nxPWoslRsjdt 1ffkwQn7iD6zD/mH3fkfbVSQV5VpQFSWpBbs2/3Ur4rkea8T9WflVrt3KkMOYORVDtbkxSJIvNGDY8ccx5EZHxrQ WCkK6cY3UOh/Jbp5jkfKtvTStUZ80adk 6jClZE9lxke78ZD5cvLHjUyxYEAdDy/wCmommyggxOcKxyCfwG6N5dD7vKlQgoxRhgg/LFT1GBZY17JwZXjlYdA4CoWrweruHNfs60/aXGfVPtfb76eZMgg/GvOThLHKmdyMlONoH2UuRRiCgFvGUcoeh4eR5UdgPClmNjF5Oa eptOlKuXIFKhx6JR1p8S FApdUUc2x7qkwXIbBBpqIC 8EY4YoRcWzofUbI/Fb7AeYqaJaUxBGakLB1nqmGAPqkHr/nlU64v1OTw44oTd2feFm5Y4Aiq1dpPkr3hx7hg0JWQ5UEddvVP DNFbCTKDyqp2mn tk5Pmc1Y7aUKMGiUfSFjK3bO382Kh6WneSbscF4/Hp/GmdQuMnAozptt3aAdTxPn4VowQ9mXqcmqRJNezXa9Ww54ktXs1 0rSStC0D2dxXsUkGl1Ni0cxTbU7TT08GQ0OswAyeA8TVR1/t7DFlIR3rjhnkgP534Xw dUTXO0lxckh3wmfYTgvxH4XxoQFpEi6glq tz3JzK5YdFHBB5L 80PFcxXs1JIsedKFNq1OA1BJ0ird2Fve8VrRuYO HPifaTyP21UQaVbXTRSLIvNTnz8RVmKfGVizjaNKxg460Qj 6qB/zFHq/lqPwfew6eI4dBUdZhcRideeAX9 eUnx5H3 dNqSOI5jiCOngRXSW0Y/BLgbI yiNrdZ4N7X2 8VDb7oDIvBwMyKOo/pVH6w8ePI03nPn41l6npo5l zRgzvE/wBEzUl5OOa/WDUmKQFcioUVxw2v8DTFrc922xuR5fwrhZMUoPizsQyxltBq3k 4cqeXJ51EgbpmpAaqC5bJUMKqOQoPdWLKxaEgdSh9n/CpwmPKm5JsUyYySIS6oYwDMjIDyPNT5EcvI1L nKw9Q5qPPIjptYbuOcdPjQZ7NRkxu0Z/J4j3nB5VZxTJ4lmuZAkY48cUDmnUDj14/ 9CJbObh93dvzsfwqObBnyHcsD8qlRSKMlrQWs7tTkg8KTcXXHh UiG1jjjxgcKhaeqyy7dwGOOMjOPcKaMeT0VTlxRO0WyLN3jchy 95/wo9mm8hRgcAKgtqC7sZrVFUjBOTk7CWa9mmo5QRS91TYtCs1wt Sc14miwo7mvU3vpDPiiwofzSWNNJJmlMaeD2LJGDsOJ868K83M Zr1MOdrh869Xo13EKOZIAzy4kCgDgJpxc1pn/wJ1L ms/783/o0D1z0Y31rPbW57qWW5LiMQs5A7vbuLl0XaMNnPHkaiySpZNcb NanJ6Cr0RbhcW5k57PXC Qkxz81FZjf2ckMjxSqUkRirKeYI5 Y9/WiwLJ2E1UoTH1GWXPIqeDKR1H8auF1CABIn zbOOpRuqN7x0PUfGq7pno1v/oi6lHLbiMRmcAtJv2gElSO7xkgEYz8aO9kzPet3VoiPujDSmVi Iogc7SxUEl9wOAPA9K2Ys6Ud iieN3oVbzFGDKcEcQf8APOiE0IZe9jGBw3qPwGPLH5B6eHKntZ 7DahbRtNmG5VBudIg6S4HPYrZD4GeGQT0qBoWnag9n/KUP0Qwd3K5Rnl3skZYPGyiPbuOwjnzxyp/5GPyJ2pHGXIxUK4UkbTz6HyotpvZ3Uri2W8iW0WKRDIqPLMZAn EhTiPBbA8aiaRomoXdmL2NbVIiruBJJMJMRlsn1YyPwTjj4VRn eLKt S7E543oTpOo8Qrnj4 I/jVhjPKgmkdhtSuoYrmM2apKiyKGknDAMMjIEZAPuBxUmx0zU/pbWGLMyxxLMXMk2wqzbQARHndn3YrkywSvR0odRFLYXkhJ5VEk tJOgomOz rxgsY7KTHHbHNMrn3Lvi2588UKv 0QFo1xGnrAhNj8CrmQRsr45FWJzjwqt4pR8l0c0JePQPubRweK H4VDdMePlVwfstrB/7v/8Ay3H/AKVCLzQtTW4itmWxLzJI6nvJ9oEJTdu 55ye8XHA9asWKYj6jH9lcmlY qo/jXVuFjBZiAAOvIeZowey2ptcvaD6EJFiWUtvm27XZlAB7vO7Kn pVZuewmo3V9NYGW2DwosjetKIyH2kYPd7ifWHMCrFifsplnXoA 672sLZWI8Pxj 4VVjMSdxJ3Zznrnzq dqfRLe2NrJdTS2zRx7dwjeQsd7qgwGjA5uOtV3sZ2Um1Kc28DR q4QyZlLBcKVBGVVjn1h0q MVFaM0pOXk7YdrbqMbe83r4Px R51Nt 0QZgW9U/V86s03oJ1JVJElqxH4KySZPuG6ID5kVTNA7K3F1efQUCxz5cMJ SQFMYJYMVBPQ8hTNJiF907WQQONFV1Fcc6rGueinUbG3kummty kQ3MInlLEZAOA0YBxnPE8galdjOyGpX9sLiGS22bmTErSq U4EkJGR9dI4khZ9XGcV261MBc1B7Qdi9QsY/pE4heIEB2t3djGCcbmV0U7c4yRnFBpmJHOopkBax1nc KnalqG1c1U7UbTmn9TuSwwKmiA/o2oF dHaoWk3Ow1cbK5DLmpQNaMTbmfM/bXga83M Z 2vGrBjppAYjkeOcj4Us00aAPpf0D6rPc2EslxK8ri5dQ0jFiFE UJCgnkMknHvNVL0a6nPPr8wmleQRC7EYdiwQGVVwueQwB8qsH jl97Zv0t/wBjBVR9FEwXtDcAkDcbtR7z3obA CmkA1izc/y1cDJwLK3IGeGTNPk4rCfTRGBrFzjqIifMxLxrfLWykGrzzFD3 bWkCB8eqWWWYlc IBB NYB6ZZ1fWLnHHb3anzWNcipQGxaN/wyP0F/1GoB/o2p/Nbo9e9T6oxj7as3Zezebs9FFGMvJZlFGQMsyMAMngOJoV6D9Hm slu7W4ULMrxOVDK3qvHhW9Un8Q/KoAsno YtHd7iT/PbocTnhv5celBfRURLo8sPRZLqPHgGZmx/wCM0f7E2rwx3ZlUpm7uZBu4ZQtkP5Ecap/oEnDQ3sXP7uJR ZOnq4/uGgC dj7bu9PtIjgMttCCPeI1DfX9tVYIbXsyQTgrZH 9Khx9b0dvtTEeqWdtnAe3uSB4kNAVHyjehfpcUJpDwjgrNBF5K ZUzw8lNAEnsxbSyaDDHC2yV7ILG Su12iwjbhxGCQciqn6N7O5h1q6iun7yZbRMt3rSggshGGdVPXl jhVq7OxTPoES25ImaxAiIbaRIYcIQx9k7scaqvoz0 6h1eYXgfv2s1YmSZZiw71VB3KOA9XGKANBtLOSG7vbmWQfR5Eg 7tdzHZ3SuJWKkYXO5eWc448qxOHVra4 mRmQFJru4lUBtrbGm3ow6jkGrXtCuHOrakhZiix2RVSSVUsk24 qOQzgZxzwK Z 20GNRvtowBdXAAHADErcB4Uk48lQ OXF2fRHohvpJbe67yaSXZdyIjSOXYIIoSF3HplifjVL9HOpyTa yO8mklZFvRh3LBB3yhQoPsjCj5Cjf8Ao5/e2b9Lf9jBVM9D5/1/P5XP7QU9C2bfFo7C/ku942vAkOzHEFJHbdnw9bGPdVR0P/iW/wD0aH7I6sNvdyHV5Yi7d2LSJwmfVDGWQFgPEgAZ91V7Q/8AiW//AEaH7I6CCs nXR9Q2z3IuALHEKtB3j5LblGe727fb2nn0qs/6PH30f8ARpP2kVWP036RqbvPKjN/J6pGWXvVC5XGT3Wc 1jpVd/0efvo/wCjSftIqkDdobCZL6e5Z8wNBEqoCzEPG0hdtgGOIZRwyTisu9H kiXXaS uUVgio NylGDExpxVhlc4fgcGtLs7WcancSHd9HNvCqZb1e8Dyl8LngcF cnHhQPsjaAa3rEgGB/NFGORJgDP8AHOM dQAX1p/pdnqMP4olhGPEQIw t6r3oB 9K/1sv2irX2dFqWuxbuXY3D9 CWO2YqoZRkcBgLwHCq/6GbTubCSL jurhP7j7f3UARdfJsOz0kF7KHmNvJDuyz75JNwQBmGTjcvE FYvb3YKqRx4Cti0yVpuyztKTIxs7gkuSxJTvNpJPMjauPIVkkX Ze8tIoZbiICGcqI2Doxy6FxlQcjIU0EM9FNmpYizSUtcVLjFAA 64XFHOz0 Y/jQq9WpvZ3gh86mJDM1bmfM1zFdbmfM12mGEmkE04abagCy9l 3t9YRNDbSKiM5kIKK3rFVUnJHgi0IXUZRN9IWQrNvMm9fVIckk kY5cSaH0tagC/v6XtWMfd9 mcY3iNA/nnkD78VRndmYliWZiSzMcliTkkk8yT1pqno XwoAt leknUraGOCKdRHGoVAYkJAHTJHGobdub/wClm9FwROVVCVVQrKvJWTG1hVeHI1yigNPtu199qcLxz3G2LIV 0hQR7wR7LPknaRkEDGeNSdNmuLV3e0m7nvFRXHdo4Ii3bMbuWA 7Cqt6MGJupEPstBKWHQlAGU YPWra/7q24YQlCmjPkk0/J2T6VNOl8bpjd24IT7mgAjIYMVQDDe22fdg9K5qmo3d0qpc3Jk jVw 0RomWXOMlRnHHNLhkKsGU4IPA0/q8SrO6qMANwA6cM8KsWCF BO5L7HNB1O ijjt0vdkaKEjzDEduOChiRnHvobqmq6hDcm4FyWuighwYogNgb dxGMDjxz1p8DgPL99C9IunednZtzCRlBPHCqAFHkBVObHCCtIs hNtnIu0mpxTSz/SVWaYRiTMUeGEQYJgchwZutVbV7Zn72Vzulkd5XYAYYuSz zwHlR3tJxmjB/FP20KtEBkUHwJ IUkfXSwxxcbolzaYvTu2N7pidxaTKFZu9dTGjbXcKu3JGfZReF CtE1q7tbl7qFwszb8sVBB7w5bgeFDoDuDMeJOCSepzRgoMJw/BH1Ej7BSLGhnJhbTPSDqL3RmNwqyOgiLd0h9VGZgNuPFjx99DI vSDqEd5LdCVRPIojc92mCEwANuMD2RUSEYk4dGX68VC7QIBOcD mqk ZHE0s4JImMrYf1j0l6ldQPBNMpjkGGAjQEjIPMDI5UF7N9oLix mM9s4SQoUJKhhtJBIwfeooYetequhzUdB7f6tdhx9NEW1okBW3 jYkzMyjnjABHvrmg6lqNus0kN6PuzrKzSxIzuXihcltzEqQsqg BdwyDxUYrMY5mX2WZeIPqkjivI8PClC5fiN7YO3I3Hjs9jPHjj p4UUBqWkXt/byT/Rr0bpp3kl326AFjLNG7rlyB60LYXgMEcRStN1zU4FlEV4gMkzy 47iMqXme3Ll3DERnddDgNw9U4OMZy36S/wCO/PPtNzyWzz57iT5kmnf5XmCPD3h7uQ7nBwSzHBJLkbuOxc8eOKi gNGS4v4rR7Bbxe42PEF7iMkh4rmRlZw52/wCxcZBY sOWCBH1y4vGghjuLpXitwjoiRJncpiiVdwf2cTgZODwPq8s57J dyHJMjknmS7ZOFKjJz KSPIkUh53IwXYjAXBY42g5C48AeOKKA1ptHGdu87i0YGVAA3vK jbvWPIxHGOeRUOay2xq4LsXKhU2YbDRiTL sdpAPIbvlxASxncxoSzElVySSc44jPxqXuPPJycknJ4kjBPmRw oAKS6JuYr3nLIJKqOIWBvVy4B/3leZHsngeGVW1oI1UKSxK7mJAC5Ekier1I 59QPrwAcsjA5DEHjxBOeIAPHyAHwFENFH3PHQcAOg8h0qEQz//2Q==

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMWFhUXGBgYGBgVFxcYGBcZFRcXGhcVFx YYHSggGBonHRUVITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGy0dHR0tKy0rLS0tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0rLS0rLS0tLS0rKy0tLf/AABEIALsBDQMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAgMEBgcBAAj/xABSEAACAQMCAwQGAwsIBwYHAAABAgMABBEFEiExQQYTUXEHIj JhgZEUobEjNUJSYnJ0srPB0RUkU3OCkuHwCCUzNDZD0hZVorTT 8RdkdYOTo8L/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgEDBAUG/8QAJhEAAgICAQQCAgMBAAAAAAAAAAECEQMhEgQTMUEiUTNhFCM yBf/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8AlYr2KXspXd1s5Iy8RoCo pXqwxPK dqDJxzPQAfEipZWgfbX/cZ/zV/XWhvQKOyTe3lzDGZptPuY4lALOQmFBIGT63vFS7m5SNDI7BUAy SfCrz6UvvLdf1SfrJWf/RlmutOhYZRrhWZejCJGcAjqMgcKqjkdNssljVqhdml7MneQ6dc PGeIZjHGWH4yo7BiD04cahTa6qBhJFKkyFVMDrtly7BVwCcEEn nmtX7X661rLYgOqRy3BSUvtA2d1I2Nzez6wXj7qonpmmtZn06a KaKSVbpIz3ciMdjkN6wU8gyD5nxpO7IbtxBF9dXMK75tPuUUsq 5IT2nIVR7XUkD40nVL e2jMtxYXMUQwC7BMDccD8LxIrSvSp/uSfpVr/wCYjod6dvvPN fD 0Wo7kie3Ey99Av3JkTTrjD spwvIgEfhUB1G0nimEEtvKkzAFYiuXcMSBtC5zxB VfR13qTW2lm4RQzRWocKc4JWMEA441mvo47RNqWuG4njSORLMq iruwMSDLeuMhsOR5GqHji3ZcptFPPYfVAm82E23GcK0ZbH9WG3 Z92KCQzZYIscjSbtgjCnvN45ps57h4V9C9oe1hsLxmu9yWJhXY 6xO47/eQysyAlTt24BwD061UOx2oWd52jmubchlNruVijIS UR2AYA528M1DwxZKyyKf/ANlNVVN50 UrzwGiL4/MDbs 7FC7SbfnGVYEqysMFWHMMOh91bh2h7WtYXpN3lLBoF2SLEzjv 84qzICVO3kDgHHDrWXa5dQXmo3NzbbjDIkJ3FHTLhdpIDgdFXi POqs2GKjaLMWSTlTBWn6ddThngtJpkDFC6KuCy8xxPSnrLTryX cY7CdgjtG2AnqyRnDoePQ8K1L0IrixmH/zc/2rVe7H9sJotTmsRFGYptRvQXJbeDudjw5Y9UUywQoV5p2VoaJq H/dtx8k/6qhzSzpAtzJaTJbMEIlIXZtkICtwOcHcPnWxekftbNYLb9zHHI 00hTEhYAYXdnK VZ4e11rNo9jYOymczWsMsRByqRTDLNkYwVjXr FU/wAfGHemRdJ067nQSwabLJGeTuYo9w6MqyMCR764124kMEkEkMw Ge7lBUkdWj2jay 8Gtf7ZX1xbxQyW6kqs8X0gKhdhbZ 6lUAJJAxyBOKzH0j9sLLUPohs2aWWKY5JimTbG8bBwWwOBITgD 0pZ9PDjomOaVgB7S5klkihtpJWjCl 6VfVEmdmSzZ47T8qfj0G/HPT7s 7EePnnNM6F2rn0yaaWK3iZZ 5VgxkG0oWGRk5Oe88elbZ29197GxlukRXZNuFbIB3OqnOOPWox 4ccophPJNSowiGwvpXkSPTpCY22SqMblYqDgnPPBB5dahw6TcS yyQxWdwZYcd5H6pKbhwz63XyrXPQ3qr3X8oXEiqjyXKkqpJUYh QcCePSkdhPv7rPnD qatWGHoTuyMh1PSLuDu1ntJozKwSMEL67kgBRg8 NSx2Y1KMFzY3AVQSTheAAyTz8K3TtxpQuGsD/RXsTnH5Kv /FG9eP8ANbj qk/UajsxDuyPmmx0i7u4xLb2c0kZJw6hQCVOD18eFRp9DvLUo1zbS RK7bAXAwWIJxkH3Gts9BH3nh/Pl/aNWaekLttPfSi1kiSNYLlyrDfubu96Dn6vEHPCh44qLJWSTYNn uyowwx4ZHD50zG9OyzYTDcR49aiRDB6Y6Y5YrEjSy2aE2UPDkc fVRAihXZwHD55cMfDnReu50r/rRyc/ 2F9gpJQUnvK7urHbNFIS0dV3twv8xn/NX9dasm6gfbfLWM4Aydo5e51J oGnWR1QrgrNC9KX3luv6pP1kqjaaP8AWGmf1z/sHop2 7e6dcaXPbw3SvK8aqqBZMk7l4DK46GgmomSM29zEpZ7aVJdg5u gBEiD8oqTipT0wflGh9vorZ5bCK7i72OScxhSMje8bBCeI4c6p XpW7KWVmtjJbW6RMb2JWZQclcMcc WQPlVk1Ptno1ykNxLcjdbv3yRncsokUFdpiI3E8eXLOOOKqfpS 7V22pQWkdjMHnE6y7Crgrtjc tkYGDgHjSjF99Kn 5J lWv/AJiOh3p2 88358P7Ra5/230u t1ju5RbyK0bvFKTGyyROrgBiMOu5eY5jwqs l3tfFfWr2lie VT3k8qg92qxjcI1b8Ny208M8AfgPRKV DSZdUFrpn0grvEVsrlc43bYwcZxwrFrrUL/UNXS6sIO5uFgV0VpYyDGh2vu6MG7wDbwNaPbekDR3tEgmuo2Ux KkiMkhB9QBlPq1TT2l02z1SG40 JWtu4aO5MCMNm QYcggZwVXl0zUBRpeh62bktZX1usVyIg8kO5ZY5I2YrvUjPDIO VPEZHPnWT6z2TurTWu60kYdYxcxhnUKiOxSSM7/bQkHhnNaIvarRPpH8ofTYu97gRcXIPdhi O6I3bsnwz0qjv2 U6yNRWKRrQQ/RshTvKZL98I ZXcfPHyobQJM0vQtdNyz2N9brHdCISSQ5WWN4mOzepGRjPAqeI yOfOs61HRls9QntI/wDYGNJ4lOT3YYlXjBOcruGR4Zq4x9qdE knURexd6YO54uQe73b8d0RuDZA6Z4YxVYl1L6ZfTXyoywd0kEJ cENIFJZpNhGVBJwPECqs9cHZb0981RZvQyP5ncfplx sKzvQR/r4f/VL77H61Z/R32zsbOK4iuZxFIbudwrLJna7AqeC9ap larEmpLeu2LY6jeSCXDY2SBtjYxnByOlP6QlO2Xv04HhYccfd3/ZGs/1GXdEYygk7wrGF4IS0jBVO7iBxIOcVafSV2rsr5rJLadZSkzs4 Cv6q92Rk7lHDNVrU7fMZMTfdEZXQEAAtGwZQcnxFZc/5YmjCn22aV2Y1/ULNIotXiCq8iQx3CyI5LvkIsqr5Y3j4 NDPSp2eigkhvoR3ZkmWG4CgbZBLkLIVPDeGHPrk0Ql7Y6RqMMQ upxA0ckcpilYxMkkZyBk8HXnxHMHoaF9u 08OomG2tCZY45llnmCMYlEWSqA49clscsjA WqdcXZmgnyVFL7WWQSDOGPrxccIB/tF/FGfrrVfTT957n/AO3 1Ssw7ZIRbsQV2hoyQuAcCRCTtwD9VW30n9u9PutOmgt7lZJXMe 1FV8tiRScZXHIVn6R/1l/UL5j/AKBGJhvSef0gdMf8telSOwn391nzh/VNAvRj2ysrT6YLqZYGknDqpVuK92oyNq IpHZHtrYRavqdxJcKsU3dd05V8PtB3YwueHvrTHwjPLyzVNEuR I1ypwe6uGUe7KRuD/8AsNQ47rvbG6fOeN4B5I8qr9SiqV2Y9Iunx3epGS5VY5Jo5ImK viT7iqPjC9DGOfjTPZj0gWC6U0U1wqTstwTGVfIaVpGAyFx EKYgOegj7zw/ny/tGqgekbtp9PkW3W3Mf0a4ky5dWD7NyHC4B99HvRJ23sLPTY4Lm 5WKVXkJRlfIDOSOSnoaC ki 0aWKNtP7o3LXKM5jRw5U7y5JIHDJGaWXgmPkqc8pOAcUm2HSkm LP fDgP3VKsoWZ9qj1jwHmfH66wpWa2y0aEv3LlwJJHxxU/FOpaiNVUcgAKTiu3g1BI5WV3Jj26lB6bJrmazOJcpD26uE01ur 26l4k2eKjwHyFcLVwtSc0yIYhoVzu2rnxwM/OlKB4D5V2ugVZErZ54Fb2lVvMA/bTkajCqAAC/IcBwHh8q4Kj6FLvXf0ErA/MgH6qz9a/gjX/wA/8hMeNt3qqMnpgUnUYHEZ7xlIx7IXH1jjRi2jxLxxy4e outgFWPLn8K5q8HXmkUGS2Q/gr1HIZ JqX2YtCDtIPqern3DiPqIpMbet9VG9Pg2SKx5SDb/AGlBK/Mbv7oqW3VGaMdhW3so857tcjrtGfnipxXhXIlp9RVb2XpJEI2u 48QPkK9NpwxjHD/PSpyrT4FTsNFffRl8MfKo8vZ8VaRHXCB7s0UydFPfswrcxk/CknSZE4JI2B4HH2VcGQDlz99MyoaGnQUiozibGC7f2sEH51D ht Kv90D7Kuj23iKZNovhS7RPFFLl0wnmKjvpWOg VXiW2A6VHktBTKTFcEVKPTsccD5VMEGB7I Qo3JCB0 VD5wB0x8KdSEcUgRfxgxyHA5Hp7qq lkB/h9pH fjVs1U4ib3iqtYL6zHwqz0Z35Jy8/j/H/AAq39lNHwDM3Ns7fcD1 NC zeld6 5h6in 8eg8qvKcOA5VZjVbKJu9Eae1PSon0c FF91JIFbIZmkZpYkwKK7ikB66Xq6kU7FYrhFeVq6zUcURyaEmu UkmvZpaHsUKcUUyDTyNTRFkOClaRbqpZAMKcn4nmfnSactThxV XVRvGX9HLjkX7J/FfW/FP1Gh2v3amNyv4WAOvDri6kYPXp/A1Xe0sQRPVPtH5GuQdmT0BtPjyeXzqzy2paMge0MFT UpyPr qgejjiOnDl4VaYRwoZEFo7Yyh0VxyIzjqPEH3jlT4aoFu3dysh 9l8uvuJxvX54b 1Tly55VAWPSXyDiTTD6yvQHHjwoa9oGJw3P3n7KjSWxUfw41Gw sPprKZ41NjuUbqP/eqO1yB5pNtOw4hgD061NslNF0lcDrTJkqv2WoMAAxyT9nw FEorjcM0WOh WQ0hWPU0luPWlheFKSIcUyynxqYIB40xKR0FTRFkJ0bjxFD7vI OPs40UlQYzQ6YAEknNNErmwNqNsZPua9aRpfZzErBvYXHPmT7q M6VF7Te/A8hRHFbIQVHPnN2LiUKMAYApwSUwc1wGraKrJgNdzUYSV7vKEg BpWubak7K9srXxMlkavE0 Yq8IaKCyPXhT5irgSigsaFOLTix0ru6KCzimlMeFc2Ui4XCn38 PnRN/F2ND/SokaZrCHgxwffUPtK4YLtwcAnh8BUf T1bnXktAhKdBuPSs7dtrYnRouGTVjtuVCrNdvCiULVVIsQvU4S UDIMunrKDwyRzUnwIJHxrtu6yxh1IA656Y9oMD7JB4EdMVKjNU v0gXPdYVCVMgLPjk23AXcPHnx9wzmiO9Cz1sf1W7UZ23EKkflD n55qvatJdqFbvVYNn2R6o8BkHjnNAPppIwaTFcFTwJH5pIz545 1phD7MsslhqC8kdtuxyMHG05bA6leI GaKxW7DBDAqeRAx8xQbR 0RgbgiPngeAVsfnAY qjmnaxbzNwfYTzSXC8Seav7OfdUzivQ2N/bH4jjzojp0zceHlUw6DjjuBB4gilW1ky/wCNZpI0xY9FJjnUhZBUCUY4mgF52h9YpGCx5cKiMW/A0pJFkvdTVeGaFS6nu4A48Of8Kq15fuSSXQEcwCTtz4kAgdKjW 2ogkZbPk3 cVZ2mVPKi1S3LefzFDpr09Tw/jTcUqsOGR8aa j5cAHIJ8zRGGxJS0WbR2IUqehBHkyg/buohuFDVbEhx1Rf/AAlv oU/3lbeJgctklnpovTRkpO6mSIsf31zdTO6ub6ZIgk4rtexXq1GQ9 Xq7XqAOYr2KVivYoA5iuMQBk8AOZpWKA9o73isKn2j6 PAfg1KVsATrvawq2yPh4fjEeJJ9kfXTvZSaSXdI5JHIZJPmck/wqlJG0104x GV4noCQAB4cK0zToBGiqABgdKydRl PFG3Bi3YTgqPIcyt8vqqRCeVRIzl2P5R 2uejo/RKK4walRHhmmyPVpy0HCq5FiJkL4qlelGA7YpR7Iyh92eK//ANVciOVJv7BZ42icZVhj4 I 2oi6YTjaMKSXHlTySA8jRLtJ2WmtWORuT8Fh19x99V9q2Raa0Y pRaJsq5pdpKVPHlUFZyOtOpc56UzVilj0ntNLbn7m F/o2y0f938H zitP7M6ul5EXUbWXg688E B6g1h4iOeHGtF7BaRPGjPvZA2MgbeYHAesDngfrqicVRoxSd0H 0xIQgc2wPnUHS9FUKjK3TiCAQT4nqahdo551YZkDAHOHTiTywC hHHj4VVr7tNOcqCUQcMI31lhxPH4VGOLq0Nkmk9h7VezOCWRlw Tkq3q9eHHrUVtEiERXKd7knfkDb7geZqmXV1uOW9Y/lcfrNMIgJ5D5Cr1bMzcbui22vq5VpFOORyBRrSAhbg6k 5gao0MS A VF9Fs3d1CqTx6YGMdSelNCGxJ5NF3KnePzT9q/wNOcakpGeZ5nw6e6vGOtfAycyLmvZqQYqQY6jgHMa3UgtT3dmm WWpjEnkE69XcV4CnsrPAV6u4ruKiyKE1G1O/jgjaWQ4UfMnooHUnwqRK4UFmICgEknkAOZNZD2t7Qm7l9XIiT2 F8fFyPE/UKhsaMbJGqdp7i7k2KxjjP4KHHq/lMOJP1caLW0W1IyOQLD5EH7CKrfZ9Mlj5VbbBNysnX2h5gcR8u P9mtmCHxsTI90hOkaSq3Lv4 svuDYJ vNWYcP8hNq MEc05 9f8ACiwOQD7s1yOsxuGT9M6XTSUoEyLh9VQYD67Z/GP20QTl8KGT rKffxH fhWOJrYZRuFO2nP41Bhk4VNt dJIsiTjTkQqOWpxGpRiU0aupVwCp6EZFVDXOwlvISY/UPhzX IqzNLikBGf3D/PKmUmvAOKfky257DupIBU/OvWXYmRiMsFHjzP11pl5Z7VyPEZryx8KfuSE7UQRonZCCHBwXb xb9wqyuQFAGAB0FNWwrtyvTrSO2OopFR7Tpnj4HOevIjHhjjn4 CswvCY9yuORI/hWqdpIyV IoL2r7K/SFEkZw AD4Njln NXYppeTPlxt DPI1zxFSoYSalxdmbqM yMfH FGLTS3X2gPIA/xrTyj6ZlcZfQ3o ivKQAOHU9BV 06wWFNqjzPjStNtO7jC9eZ8zUnFaYJJGObbZzFcxS8VynsQRXM UuvYosBG2mXWpGKQwpokMfr1er1VWNR3FcNJllVQWYhQOZJAA8 yazrtt2vEoMFux2H23GRu/JX8nxPWoslRsjdt 1ffkwQn7iD6zD/mH3fkfbVSQV5VpQFSWpBbs2/3Ur4rkea8T9WflVrt3KkMOYORVDtbkxSJIvNGDY8ccx5EZHxrQ WCkK6cY3UOh/Jbp5jkfKtvTStUZ80adk 6jClZE9lxke78ZD5cvLHjUyxYEAdDy/wCmommyggxOcKxyCfwG6N5dD7vKlQgoxRhgg/LFT1GBZY17JwZXjlYdA4CoWrweruHNfs60/aXGfVPtfb76eZMgg/GvOThLHKmdyMlONoH2UuRRiCgFvGUcoeh4eR5UdgPClmNjF5Oa eptOlKuXIFKhx6JR1p8S FApdUUc2x7qkwXIbBBpqIC 8EY4YoRcWzofUbI/Fb7AeYqaJaUxBGakLB1nqmGAPqkHr/nlU64v1OTw44oTd2feFm5Y4Aiq1dpPkr3hx7hg0JWQ5UEddvVP DNFbCTKDyqp2mn tk5Pmc1Y7aUKMGiUfSFjK3bO382Kh6WneSbscF4/Hp/GmdQuMnAozptt3aAdTxPn4VowQ9mXqcmqRJNezXa9Ww54ktXs1 0rSStC0D2dxXsUkGl1Ni0cxTbU7TT08GQ0OswAyeA8TVR1/t7DFlIR3rjhnkgP534Xw dUTXO0lxckh3wmfYTgvxH4XxoQFpEi6glq tz3JzK5YdFHBB5L 80PFcxXs1JIsedKFNq1OA1BJ0ird2Fve8VrRuYO HPifaTyP21UQaVbXTRSLIvNTnz8RVmKfGVizjaNKxg460Qj 6qB/zFHq/lqPwfew6eI4dBUdZhcRideeAX9 eUnx5H3 dNqSOI5jiCOngRXSW0Y/BLgbI yiNrdZ4N7X2 8VDb7oDIvBwMyKOo/pVH6w8ePI03nPn41l6npo5l zRgzvE/wBEzUl5OOa/WDUmKQFcioUVxw2v8DTFrc922xuR5fwrhZMUoPizsQyxltBq3k 4cqeXJ51EgbpmpAaqC5bJUMKqOQoPdWLKxaEgdSh9n/CpwmPKm5JsUyYySIS6oYwDMjIDyPNT5EcvI1L nKw9Q5qPPIjptYbuOcdPjQZ7NRkxu0Z/J4j3nB5VZxTJ4lmuZAkY48cUDmnUDj14/ 9CJbObh93dvzsfwqObBnyHcsD8qlRSKMlrQWs7tTkg8KTcXXHh UiG1jjjxgcKhaeqyy7dwGOOMjOPcKaMeT0VTlxRO0WyLN3jchy 95/wo9mm8hRgcAKgtqC7sZrVFUjBOTk7CWa9mmo5QRS91TYtCs1wt Sc14miwo7mvU3vpDPiiwofzSWNNJJmlMaeD2LJGDsOJ868K83M Zr1MOdrh869Xo13EKOZIAzy4kCgDgJpxc1pn/wJ1L ms/783/o0D1z0Y31rPbW57qWW5LiMQs5A7vbuLl0XaMNnPHkaiySpZNcb NanJ6Cr0RbhcW5k57PXC Qkxz81FZjf2ckMjxSqUkRirKeYI5 Y9/WiwLJ2E1UoTH1GWXPIqeDKR1H8auF1CABIn zbOOpRuqN7x0PUfGq7pno1v/oi6lHLbiMRmcAtJv2gElSO7xkgEYz8aO9kzPet3VoiPujDSmVi Iogc7SxUEl9wOAPA9K2Ys6Ud iieN3oVbzFGDKcEcQf8APOiE0IZe9jGBw3qPwGPLH5B6eHKntZ 7DahbRtNmG5VBudIg6S4HPYrZD4GeGQT0qBoWnag9n/KUP0Qwd3K5Rnl3skZYPGyiPbuOwjnzxyp/5GPyJ2pHGXIxUK4UkbTz6HyotpvZ3Uri2W8iW0WKRDIqPLMZAn EhTiPBbA8aiaRomoXdmL2NbVIiruBJJMJMRlsn1YyPwTjj4VRn eLKt S7E543oTpOo8Qrnj4 I/jVhjPKgmkdhtSuoYrmM2apKiyKGknDAMMjIEZAPuBxUmx0zU/pbWGLMyxxLMXMk2wqzbQARHndn3YrkywSvR0odRFLYXkhJ5VEk tJOgomOz rxgsY7KTHHbHNMrn3Lvi2588UKv 0QFo1xGnrAhNj8CrmQRsr45FWJzjwqt4pR8l0c0JePQPubRweK H4VDdMePlVwfstrB/7v/8Ay3H/AKVCLzQtTW4itmWxLzJI6nvJ9oEJTdu 55ye8XHA9asWKYj6jH9lcmlY qo/jXVuFjBZiAAOvIeZowey2ptcvaD6EJFiWUtvm27XZlAB7vO7Kn pVZuewmo3V9NYGW2DwosjetKIyH2kYPd7ifWHMCrFifsplnXoA 672sLZWI8Pxj 4VVjMSdxJ3Zznrnzq dqfRLe2NrJdTS2zRx7dwjeQsd7qgwGjA5uOtV3sZ2Um1Kc28DR q4QyZlLBcKVBGVVjn1h0q MVFaM0pOXk7YdrbqMbe83r4Px R51Nt 0QZgW9U/V86s03oJ1JVJElqxH4KySZPuG6ID5kVTNA7K3F1efQUCxz5cMJ SQFMYJYMVBPQ8hTNJiF907WQQONFV1Fcc6rGueinUbG3kummty kQ3MInlLEZAOA0YBxnPE8galdjOyGpX9sLiGS22bmTErSq U4EkJGR9dI4khZ9XGcV261MBc1B7Qdi9QsY/pE4heIEB2t3djGCcbmV0U7c4yRnFBpmJHOopkBax1nc KnalqG1c1U7UbTmn9TuSwwKmiA/o2oF dHaoWk3Ow1cbK5DLmpQNaMTbmfM/bXga83M Z 2vGrBjppAYjkeOcj4Us00aAPpf0D6rPc2EslxK8ri5dQ0jFiFE UJCgnkMknHvNVL0a6nPPr8wmleQRC7EYdiwQGVVwueQwB8qsH jl97Zv0t/wBjBVR9FEwXtDcAkDcbtR7z3obA CmkA1izc/y1cDJwLK3IGeGTNPk4rCfTRGBrFzjqIifMxLxrfLWykGrzzFD3 bWkCB8eqWWWYlc IBB NYB6ZZ1fWLnHHb3anzWNcipQGxaN/wyP0F/1GoB/o2p/Nbo9e9T6oxj7as3Zezebs9FFGMvJZlFGQMsyMAMngOJoV6D9Hm slu7W4ULMrxOVDK3qvHhW9Un8Q/KoAsno YtHd7iT/PbocTnhv5celBfRURLo8sPRZLqPHgGZmx/wCM0f7E2rwx3ZlUpm7uZBu4ZQtkP5Ecap/oEnDQ3sXP7uJR ZOnq4/uGgC dj7bu9PtIjgMttCCPeI1DfX9tVYIbXsyQTgrZH 9Khx9b0dvtTEeqWdtnAe3uSB4kNAVHyjehfpcUJpDwjgrNBF5K ZUzw8lNAEnsxbSyaDDHC2yV7ILG Su12iwjbhxGCQciqn6N7O5h1q6iun7yZbRMt3rSggshGGdVPXl jhVq7OxTPoES25ImaxAiIbaRIYcIQx9k7scaqvoz0 6h1eYXgfv2s1YmSZZiw71VB3KOA9XGKANBtLOSG7vbmWQfR5Eg 7tdzHZ3SuJWKkYXO5eWc448qxOHVra4 mRmQFJru4lUBtrbGm3ow6jkGrXtCuHOrakhZiix2RVSSVUsk24 qOQzgZxzwK Z 20GNRvtowBdXAAHADErcB4Uk48lQ OXF2fRHohvpJbe67yaSXZdyIjSOXYIIoSF3HplifjVL9HOpyTa yO8mklZFvRh3LBB3yhQoPsjCj5Cjf8Ao5/e2b9Lf9jBVM9D5/1/P5XP7QU9C2bfFo7C/ku942vAkOzHEFJHbdnw9bGPdVR0P/iW/wD0aH7I6sNvdyHV5Yi7d2LSJwmfVDGWQFgPEgAZ91V7Q/8AiW//AEaH7I6CCs nXR9Q2z3IuALHEKtB3j5LblGe727fb2nn0qs/6PH30f8ARpP2kVWP036RqbvPKjN/J6pGWXvVC5XGT3Wc 1jpVd/0efvo/wCjSftIqkDdobCZL6e5Z8wNBEqoCzEPG0hdtgGOIZRwyTisu9H kiXXaS uUVgio NylGDExpxVhlc4fgcGtLs7WcancSHd9HNvCqZb1e8Dyl8LngcF cnHhQPsjaAa3rEgGB/NFGORJgDP8AHOM dQAX1p/pdnqMP4olhGPEQIw t6r3oB 9K/1sv2irX2dFqWuxbuXY3D9 CWO2YqoZRkcBgLwHCq/6GbTubCSL jurhP7j7f3UARdfJsOz0kF7KHmNvJDuyz75JNwQBmGTjcvE FYvb3YKqRx4Cti0yVpuyztKTIxs7gkuSxJTvNpJPMjauPIVkkX Ze8tIoZbiICGcqI2Doxy6FxlQcjIU0EM9FNmpYizSUtcVLjFAA 64XFHOz0 Y/jQq9WpvZ3gh86mJDM1bmfM1zFdbmfM12mGEmkE04abagCy9l 3t9YRNDbSKiM5kIKK3rFVUnJHgi0IXUZRN9IWQrNvMm9fVIckk kY5cSaH0tagC/v6XtWMfd9 mcY3iNA/nnkD78VRndmYliWZiSzMcliTkkk8yT1pqno XwoAt leknUraGOCKdRHGoVAYkJAHTJHGobdub/wClm9FwROVVCVVQrKvJWTG1hVeHI1yigNPtu199qcLxz3G2LIV 0hQR7wR7LPknaRkEDGeNSdNmuLV3e0m7nvFRXHdo4Ii3bMbuWA 7Cqt6MGJupEPstBKWHQlAGU YPWra/7q24YQlCmjPkk0/J2T6VNOl8bpjd24IT7mgAjIYMVQDDe22fdg9K5qmo3d0qpc3Jk jVw 0RomWXOMlRnHHNLhkKsGU4IPA0/q8SrO6qMANwA6cM8KsWCF BO5L7HNB1O ijjt0vdkaKEjzDEduOChiRnHvobqmq6hDcm4FyWuighwYogNgb dxGMDjxz1p8DgPL99C9IunednZtzCRlBPHCqAFHkBVObHCCtIs hNtnIu0mpxTSz/SVWaYRiTMUeGEQYJgchwZutVbV7Zn72Vzulkd5XYAYYuSz zwHlR3tJxmjB/FP20KtEBkUHwJ IUkfXSwxxcbolzaYvTu2N7pidxaTKFZu9dTGjbXcKu3JGfZReF CtE1q7tbl7qFwszb8sVBB7w5bgeFDoDuDMeJOCSepzRgoMJw/BH1Ej7BSLGhnJhbTPSDqL3RmNwqyOgiLd0h9VGZgNuPFjx99DI vSDqEd5LdCVRPIojc92mCEwANuMD2RUSEYk4dGX68VC7QIBOcD mqk ZHE0s4JImMrYf1j0l6ldQPBNMpjkGGAjQEjIPMDI5UF7N9oLix mM9s4SQoUJKhhtJBIwfeooYetequhzUdB7f6tdhx9NEW1okBW3 jYkzMyjnjABHvrmg6lqNus0kN6PuzrKzSxIzuXihcltzEqQsqg BdwyDxUYrMY5mX2WZeIPqkjivI8PClC5fiN7YO3I3Hjs9jPHjj p4UUBqWkXt/byT/Rr0bpp3kl326AFjLNG7rlyB60LYXgMEcRStN1zU4FlEV4gMkzy 47iMqXme3Ll3DERnddDgNw9U4OMZy36S/wCO/PPtNzyWzz57iT5kmnf5XmCPD3h7uQ7nBwSzHBJLkbuOxc8eOKi gNGS4v4rR7Bbxe42PEF7iMkh4rmRlZw52/wCxcZBY sOWCBH1y4vGghjuLpXitwjoiRJncpiiVdwf2cTgZODwPq8s57J dyHJMjknmS7ZOFKjJz KSPIkUh53IwXYjAXBY42g5C48AeOKKA1ptHGdu87i0YGVAA3vK jbvWPIxHGOeRUOay2xq4LsXKhU2YbDRiTL sdpAPIbvlxASxncxoSzElVySSc44jPxqXuPPJycknJ4kjBPmRw oAKS6JuYr3nLIJKqOIWBvVy4B/3leZHsngeGVW1oI1UKSxK7mJAC5Ekier1I 59QPrwAcsjA5DEHjxBOeIAPHyAHwFENFH3PHQcAOg8h0qEQz//2Q==

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMWFhUXGBgYGBgVFxcYGBcZFRcXGhcVFx YYHSggGBonHRUVITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGy0dHR0tKy0rLS0tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0rLS0rLS0tLS0rKy0tLf/AABEIALsBDQMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAgMEBgcBAAj/xABSEAACAQMCAwQGAwsIBwYHAAABAgMABBEFEiExQQYTUXEHIj JhgZEUobEjNUJSYnJ0srPB0RUkU3OCkuHwCCUzNDZD0hZVorTT 8RdkdYOTo8L/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgEDBAUG/8QAJhEAAgICAQQCAgMBAAAAAAAAAAECEQMhEgQTMUEiUTNhFCM yBf/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8AlYr2KXspXd1s5Iy8RoCo pXqwxPK dqDJxzPQAfEipZWgfbX/cZ/zV/XWhvQKOyTe3lzDGZptPuY4lALOQmFBIGT63vFS7m5SNDI7BUAy SfCrz6UvvLdf1SfrJWf/RlmutOhYZRrhWZejCJGcAjqMgcKqjkdNssljVqhdml7MneQ6dc PGeIZjHGWH4yo7BiD04cahTa6qBhJFKkyFVMDrtly7BVwCcEEn nmtX7X661rLYgOqRy3BSUvtA2d1I2Nzez6wXj7qonpmmtZn06a KaKSVbpIz3ciMdjkN6wU8gyD5nxpO7IbtxBF9dXMK75tPuUUsq 5IT2nIVR7XUkD40nVL e2jMtxYXMUQwC7BMDccD8LxIrSvSp/uSfpVr/wCYjod6dvvPN fD 0Wo7kie3Ey99Av3JkTTrjD spwvIgEfhUB1G0nimEEtvKkzAFYiuXcMSBtC5zxB VfR13qTW2lm4RQzRWocKc4JWMEA441mvo47RNqWuG4njSORLMq iruwMSDLeuMhsOR5GqHji3ZcptFPPYfVAm82E23GcK0ZbH9WG3 Z92KCQzZYIscjSbtgjCnvN45ps57h4V9C9oe1hsLxmu9yWJhXY 6xO47/eQysyAlTt24BwD061UOx2oWd52jmubchlNruVijIS UR2AYA528M1DwxZKyyKf/ANlNVVN50 UrzwGiL4/MDbs 7FC7SbfnGVYEqysMFWHMMOh91bh2h7WtYXpN3lLBoF2SLEzjv 84qzICVO3kDgHHDrWXa5dQXmo3NzbbjDIkJ3FHTLhdpIDgdFXi POqs2GKjaLMWSTlTBWn6ddThngtJpkDFC6KuCy8xxPSnrLTryX cY7CdgjtG2AnqyRnDoePQ8K1L0IrixmH/zc/2rVe7H9sJotTmsRFGYptRvQXJbeDudjw5Y9UUywQoV5p2VoaJq H/dtx8k/6qhzSzpAtzJaTJbMEIlIXZtkICtwOcHcPnWxekftbNYLb9zHHI 00hTEhYAYXdnK VZ4e11rNo9jYOymczWsMsRByqRTDLNkYwVjXr FU/wAfGHemRdJ067nQSwabLJGeTuYo9w6MqyMCR764124kMEkEkMw Ge7lBUkdWj2jay 8Gtf7ZX1xbxQyW6kqs8X0gKhdhbZ 6lUAJJAxyBOKzH0j9sLLUPohs2aWWKY5JimTbG8bBwWwOBITgD 0pZ9PDjomOaVgB7S5klkihtpJWjCl 6VfVEmdmSzZ47T8qfj0G/HPT7s 7EePnnNM6F2rn0yaaWK3iZZ 5VgxkG0oWGRk5Oe88elbZ29197GxlukRXZNuFbIB3OqnOOPWox 4ccophPJNSowiGwvpXkSPTpCY22SqMblYqDgnPPBB5dahw6TcS yyQxWdwZYcd5H6pKbhwz63XyrXPQ3qr3X8oXEiqjyXKkqpJUYh QcCePSkdhPv7rPnD qatWGHoTuyMh1PSLuDu1ntJozKwSMEL67kgBRg8 NSx2Y1KMFzY3AVQSTheAAyTz8K3TtxpQuGsD/RXsTnH5Kv /FG9eP8ANbj qk/UajsxDuyPmmx0i7u4xLb2c0kZJw6hQCVOD18eFRp9DvLUo1zbS RK7bAXAwWIJxkH3Gts9BH3nh/Pl/aNWaekLttPfSi1kiSNYLlyrDfubu96Dn6vEHPCh44qLJWSTYNn uyowwx4ZHD50zG9OyzYTDcR49aiRDB6Y6Y5YrEjSy2aE2UPDkc fVRAihXZwHD55cMfDnReu50r/rRyc/ 2F9gpJQUnvK7urHbNFIS0dV3twv8xn/NX9dasm6gfbfLWM4Aydo5e51J oGnWR1QrgrNC9KX3luv6pP1kqjaaP8AWGmf1z/sHop2 7e6dcaXPbw3SvK8aqqBZMk7l4DK46GgmomSM29zEpZ7aVJdg5u gBEiD8oqTipT0wflGh9vorZ5bCK7i72OScxhSMje8bBCeI4c6p XpW7KWVmtjJbW6RMb2JWZQclcMcc WQPlVk1Ptno1ykNxLcjdbv3yRncsokUFdpiI3E8eXLOOOKqfpS 7V22pQWkdjMHnE6y7Crgrtjc tkYGDgHjSjF99Kn 5J lWv/AJiOh3p2 88358P7Ra5/230u t1ju5RbyK0bvFKTGyyROrgBiMOu5eY5jwqs l3tfFfWr2lie VT3k8qg92qxjcI1b8Ny208M8AfgPRKV DSZdUFrpn0grvEVsrlc43bYwcZxwrFrrUL/UNXS6sIO5uFgV0VpYyDGh2vu6MG7wDbwNaPbekDR3tEgmuo2Ux KkiMkhB9QBlPq1TT2l02z1SG40 JWtu4aO5MCMNm QYcggZwVXl0zUBRpeh62bktZX1usVyIg8kO5ZY5I2YrvUjPDIO VPEZHPnWT6z2TurTWu60kYdYxcxhnUKiOxSSM7/bQkHhnNaIvarRPpH8ofTYu97gRcXIPdhi O6I3bsnwz0qjv2 U6yNRWKRrQQ/RshTvKZL98I ZXcfPHyobQJM0vQtdNyz2N9brHdCISSQ5WWN4mOzepGRjPAqeI yOfOs61HRls9QntI/wDYGNJ4lOT3YYlXjBOcruGR4Zq4x9qdE knURexd6YO54uQe73b8d0RuDZA6Z4YxVYl1L6ZfTXyoywd0kEJ cENIFJZpNhGVBJwPECqs9cHZb0981RZvQyP5ncfplx sKzvQR/r4f/VL77H61Z/R32zsbOK4iuZxFIbudwrLJna7AqeC9ap larEmpLeu2LY6jeSCXDY2SBtjYxnByOlP6QlO2Xv04HhYccfd3/ZGs/1GXdEYygk7wrGF4IS0jBVO7iBxIOcVafSV2rsr5rJLadZSkzs4 Cv6q92Rk7lHDNVrU7fMZMTfdEZXQEAAtGwZQcnxFZc/5YmjCn22aV2Y1/ULNIotXiCq8iQx3CyI5LvkIsqr5Y3j4 NDPSp2eigkhvoR3ZkmWG4CgbZBLkLIVPDeGHPrk0Ql7Y6RqMMQ upxA0ckcpilYxMkkZyBk8HXnxHMHoaF9u 08OomG2tCZY45llnmCMYlEWSqA49clscsjA WqdcXZmgnyVFL7WWQSDOGPrxccIB/tF/FGfrrVfTT957n/AO3 1Ssw7ZIRbsQV2hoyQuAcCRCTtwD9VW30n9u9PutOmgt7lZJXMe 1FV8tiRScZXHIVn6R/1l/UL5j/AKBGJhvSef0gdMf8telSOwn391nzh/VNAvRj2ysrT6YLqZYGknDqpVuK92oyNq IpHZHtrYRavqdxJcKsU3dd05V8PtB3YwueHvrTHwjPLyzVNEuR I1ypwe6uGUe7KRuD/8AsNQ47rvbG6fOeN4B5I8qr9SiqV2Y9Iunx3epGS5VY5Jo5ImK viT7iqPjC9DGOfjTPZj0gWC6U0U1wqTstwTGVfIaVpGAyFx EKYgOegj7zw/ny/tGqgekbtp9PkW3W3Mf0a4ky5dWD7NyHC4B99HvRJ23sLPTY4Lm 5WKVXkJRlfIDOSOSnoaC ki 0aWKNtP7o3LXKM5jRw5U7y5JIHDJGaWXgmPkqc8pOAcUm2HSkm LP fDgP3VKsoWZ9qj1jwHmfH66wpWa2y0aEv3LlwJJHxxU/FOpaiNVUcgAKTiu3g1BI5WV3Jj26lB6bJrmazOJcpD26uE01ur 26l4k2eKjwHyFcLVwtSc0yIYhoVzu2rnxwM/OlKB4D5V2ugVZErZ54Fb2lVvMA/bTkajCqAAC/IcBwHh8q4Kj6FLvXf0ErA/MgH6qz9a/gjX/wA/8hMeNt3qqMnpgUnUYHEZ7xlIx7IXH1jjRi2jxLxxy4e outgFWPLn8K5q8HXmkUGS2Q/gr1HIZ JqX2YtCDtIPqern3DiPqIpMbet9VG9Pg2SKx5SDb/AGlBK/Mbv7oqW3VGaMdhW3so857tcjrtGfnipxXhXIlp9RVb2XpJEI2u 48QPkK9NpwxjHD/PSpyrT4FTsNFffRl8MfKo8vZ8VaRHXCB7s0UydFPfswrcxk/CknSZE4JI2B4HH2VcGQDlz99MyoaGnQUiozibGC7f2sEH51D ht Kv90D7Kuj23iKZNovhS7RPFFLl0wnmKjvpWOg VXiW2A6VHktBTKTFcEVKPTsccD5VMEGB7I Qo3JCB0 VD5wB0x8KdSEcUgRfxgxyHA5Hp7qq lkB/h9pH fjVs1U4ib3iqtYL6zHwqz0Z35Jy8/j/H/AAq39lNHwDM3Ns7fcD1 NC zeld6 5h6in 8eg8qvKcOA5VZjVbKJu9Eae1PSon0c FF91JIFbIZmkZpYkwKK7ikB66Xq6kU7FYrhFeVq6zUcURyaEmu UkmvZpaHsUKcUUyDTyNTRFkOClaRbqpZAMKcn4nmfnSactThxV XVRvGX9HLjkX7J/FfW/FP1Gh2v3amNyv4WAOvDri6kYPXp/A1Xe0sQRPVPtH5GuQdmT0BtPjyeXzqzy2paMge0MFT UpyPr qgejjiOnDl4VaYRwoZEFo7Yyh0VxyIzjqPEH3jlT4aoFu3dysh 9l8uvuJxvX54b 1Tly55VAWPSXyDiTTD6yvQHHjwoa9oGJw3P3n7KjSWxUfw41Gw sPprKZ41NjuUbqP/eqO1yB5pNtOw4hgD061NslNF0lcDrTJkqv2WoMAAxyT9nw FEorjcM0WOh WQ0hWPU0luPWlheFKSIcUyynxqYIB40xKR0FTRFkJ0bjxFD7vI OPs40UlQYzQ6YAEknNNErmwNqNsZPua9aRpfZzErBvYXHPmT7q M6VF7Te/A8hRHFbIQVHPnN2LiUKMAYApwSUwc1wGraKrJgNdzUYSV7vKEg BpWubak7K9srXxMlkavE0 Yq8IaKCyPXhT5irgSigsaFOLTix0ru6KCzimlMeFc2Ui4XCn38 PnRN/F2ND/SokaZrCHgxwffUPtK4YLtwcAnh8BUf T1bnXktAhKdBuPSs7dtrYnRouGTVjtuVCrNdvCiULVVIsQvU4S UDIMunrKDwyRzUnwIJHxrtu6yxh1IA656Y9oMD7JB4EdMVKjNU v0gXPdYVCVMgLPjk23AXcPHnx9wzmiO9Cz1sf1W7UZ23EKkflD n55qvatJdqFbvVYNn2R6o8BkHjnNAPppIwaTFcFTwJH5pIz545 1phD7MsslhqC8kdtuxyMHG05bA6leI GaKxW7DBDAqeRAx8xQbR 0RgbgiPngeAVsfnAY qjmnaxbzNwfYTzSXC8Seav7OfdUzivQ2N/bH4jjzojp0zceHlUw6DjjuBB4gilW1ky/wCNZpI0xY9FJjnUhZBUCUY4mgF52h9YpGCx5cKiMW/A0pJFkvdTVeGaFS6nu4A48Of8Kq15fuSSXQEcwCTtz4kAgdKjW 2ogkZbPk3 cVZ2mVPKi1S3LefzFDpr09Tw/jTcUqsOGR8aa j5cAHIJ8zRGGxJS0WbR2IUqehBHkyg/buohuFDVbEhx1Rf/AAlv oU/3lbeJgctklnpovTRkpO6mSIsf31zdTO6ub6ZIgk4rtexXq1GQ9 Xq7XqAOYr2KVivYoA5iuMQBk8AOZpWKA9o73isKn2j6 PAfg1KVsATrvawq2yPh4fjEeJJ9kfXTvZSaSXdI5JHIZJPmck/wqlJG0104x GV4noCQAB4cK0zToBGiqABgdKydRl PFG3Bi3YTgqPIcyt8vqqRCeVRIzl2P5R 2uejo/RKK4walRHhmmyPVpy0HCq5FiJkL4qlelGA7YpR7Iyh92eK//ANVciOVJv7BZ42icZVhj4 I 2oi6YTjaMKSXHlTySA8jRLtJ2WmtWORuT8Fh19x99V9q2Raa0Y pRaJsq5pdpKVPHlUFZyOtOpc56UzVilj0ntNLbn7m F/o2y0f938H zitP7M6ul5EXUbWXg688E B6g1h4iOeHGtF7BaRPGjPvZA2MgbeYHAesDngfrqicVRoxSd0H 0xIQgc2wPnUHS9FUKjK3TiCAQT4nqahdo551YZkDAHOHTiTywC hHHj4VVr7tNOcqCUQcMI31lhxPH4VGOLq0Nkmk9h7VezOCWRlw Tkq3q9eHHrUVtEiERXKd7knfkDb7geZqmXV1uOW9Y/lcfrNMIgJ5D5Cr1bMzcbui22vq5VpFOORyBRrSAhbg6k 5gao0MS A VF9Fs3d1CqTx6YGMdSelNCGxJ5NF3KnePzT9q/wNOcakpGeZ5nw6e6vGOtfAycyLmvZqQYqQY6jgHMa3UgtT3dmm WWpjEnkE69XcV4CnsrPAV6u4ruKiyKE1G1O/jgjaWQ4UfMnooHUnwqRK4UFmICgEknkAOZNZD2t7Qm7l9XIiT2 F8fFyPE/UKhsaMbJGqdp7i7k2KxjjP4KHHq/lMOJP1caLW0W1IyOQLD5EH7CKrfZ9Mlj5VbbBNysnX2h5gcR8u P9mtmCHxsTI90hOkaSq3Lv4 svuDYJ vNWYcP8hNq MEc05 9f8ACiwOQD7s1yOsxuGT9M6XTSUoEyLh9VQYD67Z/GP20QTl8KGT rKffxH fhWOJrYZRuFO2nP41Bhk4VNt dJIsiTjTkQqOWpxGpRiU0aupVwCp6EZFVDXOwlvISY/UPhzX IqzNLikBGf3D/PKmUmvAOKfky257DupIBU/OvWXYmRiMsFHjzP11pl5Z7VyPEZryx8KfuSE7UQRonZCCHBwXb xb9wqyuQFAGAB0FNWwrtyvTrSO2OopFR7Tpnj4HOevIjHhjjn4 CswvCY9yuORI/hWqdpIyV IoL2r7K/SFEkZw AD4Njln NXYppeTPlxt DPI1zxFSoYSalxdmbqM yMfH FGLTS3X2gPIA/xrTyj6ZlcZfQ3o ivKQAOHU9BV 06wWFNqjzPjStNtO7jC9eZ8zUnFaYJJGObbZzFcxS8VynsQRXM UuvYosBG2mXWpGKQwpokMfr1er1VWNR3FcNJllVQWYhQOZJAA8 yazrtt2vEoMFux2H23GRu/JX8nxPWoslRsjdt 1ffkwQn7iD6zD/mH3fkfbVSQV5VpQFSWpBbs2/3Ur4rkea8T9WflVrt3KkMOYORVDtbkxSJIvNGDY8ccx5EZHxrQ WCkK6cY3UOh/Jbp5jkfKtvTStUZ80adk 6jClZE9lxke78ZD5cvLHjUyxYEAdDy/wCmommyggxOcKxyCfwG6N5dD7vKlQgoxRhgg/LFT1GBZY17JwZXjlYdA4CoWrweruHNfs60/aXGfVPtfb76eZMgg/GvOThLHKmdyMlONoH2UuRRiCgFvGUcoeh4eR5UdgPClmNjF5Oa eptOlKuXIFKhx6JR1p8S FApdUUc2x7qkwXIbBBpqIC 8EY4YoRcWzofUbI/Fb7AeYqaJaUxBGakLB1nqmGAPqkHr/nlU64v1OTw44oTd2feFm5Y4Aiq1dpPkr3hx7hg0JWQ5UEddvVP DNFbCTKDyqp2mn tk5Pmc1Y7aUKMGiUfSFjK3bO382Kh6WneSbscF4/Hp/GmdQuMnAozptt3aAdTxPn4VowQ9mXqcmqRJNezXa9Ww54ktXs1 0rSStC0D2dxXsUkGl1Ni0cxTbU7TT08GQ0OswAyeA8TVR1/t7DFlIR3rjhnkgP534Xw dUTXO0lxckh3wmfYTgvxH4XxoQFpEi6glq tz3JzK5YdFHBB5L 80PFcxXs1JIsedKFNq1OA1BJ0ird2Fve8VrRuYO HPifaTyP21UQaVbXTRSLIvNTnz8RVmKfGVizjaNKxg460Qj 6qB/zFHq/lqPwfew6eI4dBUdZhcRideeAX9 eUnx5H3 dNqSOI5jiCOngRXSW0Y/BLgbI yiNrdZ4N7X2 8VDb7oDIvBwMyKOo/pVH6w8ePI03nPn41l6npo5l zRgzvE/wBEzUl5OOa/WDUmKQFcioUVxw2v8DTFrc922xuR5fwrhZMUoPizsQyxltBq3k 4cqeXJ51EgbpmpAaqC5bJUMKqOQoPdWLKxaEgdSh9n/CpwmPKm5JsUyYySIS6oYwDMjIDyPNT5EcvI1L nKw9Q5qPPIjptYbuOcdPjQZ7NRkxu0Z/J4j3nB5VZxTJ4lmuZAkY48cUDmnUDj14/ 9CJbObh93dvzsfwqObBnyHcsD8qlRSKMlrQWs7tTkg8KTcXXHh UiG1jjjxgcKhaeqyy7dwGOOMjOPcKaMeT0VTlxRO0WyLN3jchy 95/wo9mm8hRgcAKgtqC7sZrVFUjBOTk7CWa9mmo5QRS91TYtCs1wt Sc14miwo7mvU3vpDPiiwofzSWNNJJmlMaeD2LJGDsOJ868K83M Zr1MOdrh869Xo13EKOZIAzy4kCgDgJpxc1pn/wJ1L ms/783/o0D1z0Y31rPbW57qWW5LiMQs5A7vbuLl0XaMNnPHkaiySpZNcb NanJ6Cr0RbhcW5k57PXC Qkxz81FZjf2ckMjxSqUkRirKeYI5 Y9/WiwLJ2E1UoTH1GWXPIqeDKR1H8auF1CABIn zbOOpRuqN7x0PUfGq7pno1v/oi6lHLbiMRmcAtJv2gElSO7xkgEYz8aO9kzPet3VoiPujDSmVi Iogc7SxUEl9wOAPA9K2Ys6Ud iieN3oVbzFGDKcEcQf8APOiE0IZe9jGBw3qPwGPLH5B6eHKntZ 7DahbRtNmG5VBudIg6S4HPYrZD4GeGQT0qBoWnag9n/KUP0Qwd3K5Rnl3skZYPGyiPbuOwjnzxyp/5GPyJ2pHGXIxUK4UkbTz6HyotpvZ3Uri2W8iW0WKRDIqPLMZAn EhTiPBbA8aiaRomoXdmL2NbVIiruBJJMJMRlsn1YyPwTjj4VRn eLKt S7E543oTpOo8Qrnj4 I/jVhjPKgmkdhtSuoYrmM2apKiyKGknDAMMjIEZAPuBxUmx0zU/pbWGLMyxxLMXMk2wqzbQARHndn3YrkywSvR0odRFLYXkhJ5VEk tJOgomOz rxgsY7KTHHbHNMrn3Lvi2588UKv 0QFo1xGnrAhNj8CrmQRsr45FWJzjwqt4pR8l0c0JePQPubRweK H4VDdMePlVwfstrB/7v/8Ay3H/AKVCLzQtTW4itmWxLzJI6nvJ9oEJTdu 55ye8XHA9asWKYj6jH9lcmlY qo/jXVuFjBZiAAOvIeZowey2ptcvaD6EJFiWUtvm27XZlAB7vO7Kn pVZuewmo3V9NYGW2DwosjetKIyH2kYPd7ifWHMCrFifsplnXoA 672sLZWI8Pxj 4VVjMSdxJ3Zznrnzq dqfRLe2NrJdTS2zRx7dwjeQsd7qgwGjA5uOtV3sZ2Um1Kc28DR q4QyZlLBcKVBGVVjn1h0q MVFaM0pOXk7YdrbqMbe83r4Px R51Nt 0QZgW9U/V86s03oJ1JVJElqxH4KySZPuG6ID5kVTNA7K3F1efQUCxz5cMJ SQFMYJYMVBPQ8hTNJiF907WQQONFV1Fcc6rGueinUbG3kummty kQ3MInlLEZAOA0YBxnPE8galdjOyGpX9sLiGS22bmTErSq U4EkJGR9dI4khZ9XGcV261MBc1B7Qdi9QsY/pE4heIEB2t3djGCcbmV0U7c4yRnFBpmJHOopkBax1nc KnalqG1c1U7UbTmn9TuSwwKmiA/o2oF dHaoWk3Ow1cbK5DLmpQNaMTbmfM/bXga83M Z 2vGrBjppAYjkeOcj4Us00aAPpf0D6rPc2EslxK8ri5dQ0jFiFE UJCgnkMknHvNVL0a6nPPr8wmleQRC7EYdiwQGVVwueQwB8qsH jl97Zv0t/wBjBVR9FEwXtDcAkDcbtR7z3obA CmkA1izc/y1cDJwLK3IGeGTNPk4rCfTRGBrFzjqIifMxLxrfLWykGrzzFD3 bWkCB8eqWWWYlc IBB NYB6ZZ1fWLnHHb3anzWNcipQGxaN/wyP0F/1GoB/o2p/Nbo9e9T6oxj7as3Zezebs9FFGMvJZlFGQMsyMAMngOJoV6D9Hm slu7W4ULMrxOVDK3qvHhW9Un8Q/KoAsno YtHd7iT/PbocTnhv5celBfRURLo8sPRZLqPHgGZmx/wCM0f7E2rwx3ZlUpm7uZBu4ZQtkP5Ecap/oEnDQ3sXP7uJR ZOnq4/uGgC dj7bu9PtIjgMttCCPeI1DfX9tVYIbXsyQTgrZH 9Khx9b0dvtTEeqWdtnAe3uSB4kNAVHyjehfpcUJpDwjgrNBF5K ZUzw8lNAEnsxbSyaDDHC2yV7ILG Su12iwjbhxGCQciqn6N7O5h1q6iun7yZbRMt3rSggshGGdVPXl jhVq7OxTPoES25ImaxAiIbaRIYcIQx9k7scaqvoz0 6h1eYXgfv2s1YmSZZiw71VB3KOA9XGKANBtLOSG7vbmWQfR5Eg 7tdzHZ3SuJWKkYXO5eWc448qxOHVra4 mRmQFJru4lUBtrbGm3ow6jkGrXtCuHOrakhZiix2RVSSVUsk24 qOQzgZxzwK Z 20GNRvtowBdXAAHADErcB4Uk48lQ OXF2fRHohvpJbe67yaSXZdyIjSOXYIIoSF3HplifjVL9HOpyTa yO8mklZFvRh3LBB3yhQoPsjCj5Cjf8Ao5/e2b9Lf9jBVM9D5/1/P5XP7QU9C2bfFo7C/ku942vAkOzHEFJHbdnw9bGPdVR0P/iW/wD0aH7I6sNvdyHV5Yi7d2LSJwmfVDGWQFgPEgAZ91V7Q/8AiW//AEaH7I6CCs nXR9Q2z3IuALHEKtB3j5LblGe727fb2nn0qs/6PH30f8ARpP2kVWP036RqbvPKjN/J6pGWXvVC5XGT3Wc 1jpVd/0efvo/wCjSftIqkDdobCZL6e5Z8wNBEqoCzEPG0hdtgGOIZRwyTisu9H kiXXaS uUVgio NylGDExpxVhlc4fgcGtLs7WcancSHd9HNvCqZb1e8Dyl8LngcF cnHhQPsjaAa3rEgGB/NFGORJgDP8AHOM dQAX1p/pdnqMP4olhGPEQIw t6r3oB 9K/1sv2irX2dFqWuxbuXY3D9 CWO2YqoZRkcBgLwHCq/6GbTubCSL jurhP7j7f3UARdfJsOz0kF7KHmNvJDuyz75JNwQBmGTjcvE FYvb3YKqRx4Cti0yVpuyztKTIxs7gkuSxJTvNpJPMjauPIVkkX Ze8tIoZbiICGcqI2Doxy6FxlQcjIU0EM9FNmpYizSUtcVLjFAA 64XFHOz0 Y/jQq9WpvZ3gh86mJDM1bmfM1zFdbmfM12mGEmkE04abagCy9l 3t9YRNDbSKiM5kIKK3rFVUnJHgi0IXUZRN9IWQrNvMm9fVIckk kY5cSaH0tagC/v6XtWMfd9 mcY3iNA/nnkD78VRndmYliWZiSzMcliTkkk8yT1pqno XwoAt leknUraGOCKdRHGoVAYkJAHTJHGobdub/wClm9FwROVVCVVQrKvJWTG1hVeHI1yigNPtu199qcLxz3G2LIV 0hQR7wR7LPknaRkEDGeNSdNmuLV3e0m7nvFRXHdo4Ii3bMbuWA 7Cqt6MGJupEPstBKWHQlAGU YPWra/7q24YQlCmjPkk0/J2T6VNOl8bpjd24IT7mgAjIYMVQDDe22fdg9K5qmo3d0qpc3Jk jVw 0RomWXOMlRnHHNLhkKsGU4IPA0/q8SrO6qMANwA6cM8KsWCF BO5L7HNB1O ijjt0vdkaKEjzDEduOChiRnHvobqmq6hDcm4FyWuighwYogNgb dxGMDjxz1p8DgPL99C9IunednZtzCRlBPHCqAFHkBVObHCCtIs hNtnIu0mpxTSz/SVWaYRiTMUeGEQYJgchwZutVbV7Zn72Vzulkd5XYAYYuSz zwHlR3tJxmjB/FP20KtEBkUHwJ IUkfXSwxxcbolzaYvTu2N7pidxaTKFZu9dTGjbXcKu3JGfZReF CtE1q7tbl7qFwszb8sVBB7w5bgeFDoDuDMeJOCSepzRgoMJw/BH1Ej7BSLGhnJhbTPSDqL3RmNwqyOgiLd0h9VGZgNuPFjx99DI vSDqEd5LdCVRPIojc92mCEwANuMD2RUSEYk4dGX68VC7QIBOcD mqk ZHE0s4JImMrYf1j0l6ldQPBNMpjkGGAjQEjIPMDI5UF7N9oLix mM9s4SQoUJKhhtJBIwfeooYetequhzUdB7f6tdhx9NEW1okBW3 jYkzMyjnjABHvrmg6lqNus0kN6PuzrKzSxIzuXihcltzEqQsqg BdwyDxUYrMY5mX2WZeIPqkjivI8PClC5fiN7YO3I3Hjs9jPHjj p4UUBqWkXt/byT/Rr0bpp3kl326AFjLNG7rlyB60LYXgMEcRStN1zU4FlEV4gMkzy 47iMqXme3Ll3DERnddDgNw9U4OMZy36S/wCO/PPtNzyWzz57iT5kmnf5XmCPD3h7uQ7nBwSzHBJLkbuOxc8eOKi gNGS4v4rR7Bbxe42PEF7iMkh4rmRlZw52/wCxcZBY sOWCBH1y4vGghjuLpXitwjoiRJncpiiVdwf2cTgZODwPq8s57J dyHJMjknmS7ZOFKjJz KSPIkUh53IwXYjAXBY42g5C48AeOKKA1ptHGdu87i0YGVAA3vK jbvWPIxHGOeRUOay2xq4LsXKhU2YbDRiTL sdpAPIbvlxASxncxoSzElVySSc44jPxqXuPPJycknJ4kjBPmRw oAKS6JuYr3nLIJKqOIWBvVy4B/3leZHsngeGVW1oI1UKSxK7mJAC5Ekier1I 59QPrwAcsjA5DEHjxBOeIAPHyAHwFENFH3PHQcAOg8h0qEQz//2Q== (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi1xtLxgZXnAhVFb60KHbFqDCoQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F5 1724036%3FurlName%3DHoratio-Caine%26browsingOrder%3DNew%26browsingTimeSpan%3DA llTime&psig=AOvVaw19zk-c-lmyshuWRiN3Q5z5&ust=1579707053298707)

POD Knows
January 21st, 2020, 11:05 AM
Easy... just come over to my house. :D

Sous vide ftw!Dude, open a steak joint, the steak in Fargo is much worse than the pizza.

IBleedYellow
January 21st, 2020, 11:07 AM

IBY's house. Reverse seared medium rare Ribeye smoked for 1 hour on the Grilla Grillas Silverbac Alpha.

POD Knows
January 21st, 2020, 11:07 AM
You can get $1.50-3 pizza slices in downtown Denver, that I sometimes get after getting drunk. They are as good or better than any Pizza in FM Area. Basic $1 slices in NY are usually also better. Forget about the good stuff that you actually take time to go to. Blackbird used to be average (vile in my opinion), I just didn't understand what people saw in it.What didn't you like about Blackbird? For Fargo it is pretty good, I have eaten there a half a dozen times at it is pretty good, not great.

IBleedYellow
January 21st, 2020, 11:10 AM
If I'm REALLY needing a pizza in Fargo I like Rhombus guys....but that's just because of the beer selection.

That's the most Fargo statement I've ever said. "I choose X place because of good alcohol."

Evolution Prime
January 21st, 2020, 11:16 AM
Thought I would change up the MVFC logo with all this talk of pizza.

(Sorry for the attachment. Photobucket is still down for me.)

POD Knows
January 21st, 2020, 11:40 AM
IBY's house. Reverse seared medium rare Ribeye smoked for 1 hour on the Grilla Grillas Silverbac Alpha.Got room in your basement, I am about a year away from going off the grid and could hide at your place.

TheKingpin28
January 21st, 2020, 11:48 AM
Got room in your basement, I am about a year away from going off the grid and could hide at your place.So that's still a no to the houseboat

POD Knows
January 21st, 2020, 12:18 PM
So that's still a no to the houseboat

Yea. Still a no.

dewey
January 21st, 2020, 12:44 PM
Yea. Still a no.

Wait. I thought it was a motorhome. Is a motorhome also a no?

Dewey

dewey
January 21st, 2020, 12:45 PM
IBY's house. Reverse seared medium rare Ribeye smoked for 1 hour on the Grilla Grillas Silverbac Alpha.

That sounds wonderful!

What time should POD, kingpin, honeyman and Bisonoline come over?

Dewey

IBleedYellow
January 21st, 2020, 12:50 PM
That sounds wonderful!

Dewey

Should be off the grill around 6:20.

TheKingpin28
January 21st, 2020, 02:47 PM
Yea. Still a no.That's really unfortunate

TheKingpin28
January 21st, 2020, 02:48 PM
That sounds wonderful!

DeweyROADTRIP!

POD Knows
January 21st, 2020, 05:34 PM

DeweyI think the motorhome is going to be a go, the boat thing is hard with a dog, my wife will always have a dog and the dog that she always will have will be a golden retriever. It is tough with a boat in a slip and having to walk that ****er out to piss 10 times a day.

uni88
January 21st, 2020, 05:58 PM
I think the motorhome is going to be a go, the boat thing is hard with a dog, my wife will always have a dog and the dog that she always will have will be a golden retriever. It is tough with a boat in a slip and having to walk that ****er out to piss 10 times a day.

Take a drive down Marine Drive in Portland when you're here for the Ducks game.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/davidgn/davidgn1703/davidgn170300009/74986146-mount-hood-over-floating-homes-boat-houses-along-columbia-river.jpg

Approximately 3000 floating homes in Portland.

POD Knows
January 21st, 2020, 06:16 PM

https://previews.123rf.com/images/davidgn/davidgn1703/davidgn170300009/74986146-mount-hood-over-floating-homes-boat-houses-along-columbia-river.jpg

Approximately 3000 floating homes in Portland.That looks pretty cool, not really looking for a house boat but something I can speed around it and live in at the same. Maybe a 60' or 70' deal with multiple hundreds of HP where I could get blasted and then just throw an anchor out till the next morning when I found my way back to my slip.

JayJ79
January 21st, 2020, 08:25 PM

Dewey

that's just for "cooking"

cx500d
January 22nd, 2020, 05:01 PM
I think the motorhome is going to be a go, the boat thing is hard with a dog, my wife will always have a dog and the dog that she always will have will be a golden retriever. It is tough with a boat in a slip and having to walk that ****er out to piss 10 times a day.

Golden retrievers are good in the water. They can do the same thing we do if we have to piss while out boating

Bisonoline
January 22nd, 2020, 05:46 PM

Approximately 3000 floating homes in Portland.

Need a list of good sea food restaurants and whats in season and the specialties of the area. Other great restaurants as well. Ethnic and high end steak places.

uni88
January 22nd, 2020, 06:14 PM
That looks pretty cool, not really looking for a house boat but something I can speed around it and live in at the same. Maybe a 60' or 70' deal with multiple hundreds of HP where I could get blasted and then just throw an anchor out till the next morning when I found my way back to my slip.

The wife is good with that? Is she moving with you or staying in the house?

I'm looking at something on the right but not in the image. If that gets a done I might try and pick up boat with cuddy cabin that gives me the same flexibility.

I might have to get a Newfie. xhighfivex

uni88
January 22nd, 2020, 06:40 PM
Need a list of good sea food restaurants and whats in season and the specialties of the area. Other great restaurants as well. Ethnic and high end steak places.

I seem to remember Ursus saying something about NDSU fans and chain restaurants so I'll see what Portland has for Red Lobster, Chilis, Outback, Applebees, BWW, etc. ;)

I've only been here 9 months so I am not an expert and I've focused more on food carts and brew pubs than high-end restaurants.

POD Knows
January 22nd, 2020, 07:05 PM

I'm looking at something on the right but not in the image. If that gets a done I might try and pick up boat with cuddy cabin that gives me the same flexibility.

I might have to get a Newfie. xhighfivexShe might visit on weekends or something. :D I have a big hill to climb to get the boat thing done, not a lot of buy in from the other half.

POD Knows
January 22nd, 2020, 07:08 PM

I might have to get a Newfie. xhighfivexThis things aren't that expensive, check out the link below:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18305-NE-Marine-Dr-SLIP-B11-Portland-OR-97230/2082698150_zpid/?mmlb=g,7

uni88
January 22nd, 2020, 07:34 PM
This things aren't that expensive, check out the link below:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18305-NE-Marine-Dr-SLIP-B11-Portland-OR-97230/2082698150_zpid/?mmlb=g,7

They're surprising affordable for waterfront living but they can be more expensive than they look. They're not traditional homes so there are only 3 lenders that I'm aware of that will finance them and the interest rate is 1-2% higher than a traditional home loan and terms depend on the quality of the floats. You also have to look and see if you own your slip (and pay an HOA fee) or lease it. Leasing is usually about double the cost of ownership. That one looks like the slip is leased for $695/month.

dewey
January 22nd, 2020, 11:02 PM

Great looking place.

Dewey

POD Knows
January 23rd, 2020, 06:52 AM
Great looking place.

DeweyYea, but you can't drive those things anywhere, would still need the boat, my preference is to be completely self contained and mobile.

Bisonator
January 23rd, 2020, 07:59 AM

Wonder what the garage door is for.....xeyebrowx

ST_Lawson
January 23rd, 2020, 08:09 AM

How exactly does a geothermal heading/cooling system work when you're on water? Usually they by running water through pipes down into the ground (where the temperature stays roughly the same all year long), but it's gotta be pretty hard to run pipes into the ground if you're sitting on water.

Redbird 4th & short
January 23rd, 2020, 10:58 AM

To get the riding mower out ????

uni88
January 23rd, 2020, 11:11 AM

Probably a former boat well.

JayJ79
January 23rd, 2020, 11:43 AM

for the football team to run out of. duh.

cx500d
January 23rd, 2020, 04:15 PM
How exactly does a geothermal heading/cooling system work when you're on water? Usually they by running water through pipes down into the ground (where the temperature stays roughly the same all year long), but it's gotta be pretty hard to run pipes into the ground if you're sitting on water.

You can use water as the geothermal sink easier and cheaper than the ground.

Redbird 4th & short
January 23rd, 2020, 05:22 PM
niceeee !!! dude goes from potty mouth champ to rocket scientist in a single post !!!

cx500d
January 23rd, 2020, 05:26 PM
niceeee !!! dude goes from potty mouth champ to rocket scientist in a single post !!!

Technically I am a rocket scientist.

JayJ79
January 23rd, 2020, 06:39 PM

wouldn't that make it hydrothermal?

cx500d
January 23rd, 2020, 07:20 PM
wouldn't that make it hydrothermal?

They generally just call it a geothermal heatpump irrespective of the heatsink. Vertical loop heatsinks in the presence of groundwater (i.e. a well) offer better coupling/performance than a plain ground coupled loop. If you have a lake or river its cheap - no shafts (wells) to drill or trenching and the best coupling.

The ad doesn't say whether its a closed or open loop system. In a river you could do an open loop system, and that would offer the better efficiency than a ground coupled geothermal heat pump.

Sycamore62
January 24th, 2020, 08:05 AM
Technically I am a rocket scientist.

I prefer to be called a rocket surgeon

ST_Lawson
January 24th, 2020, 08:09 AM
They generally just call it a geothermal heatpump irrespective of the heatsink. Vertical loop heatsinks in the presence of groundwater (i.e. a well) offer better coupling/performance than a plain ground coupled loop. If you have a lake or river its cheap - no shafts (wells) to drill or trenching and the best coupling.

The ad doesn't say whether its a closed or open loop system. In a river you could do an open loop system, and that would offer the better efficiency than a ground coupled geothermal heat pump.

Interesting. I wouldn't think the heat retention ability of water would be able to come close to what the ground can do, but I suppose if you go deep enough, the water stays warm enough. Do they not have a problem with the water freezing over there?

Redbird 4th & short
January 24th, 2020, 09:00 AM
please tell me this won't be on the final !!!!

https://images.ctfassets.net/7h71s48744nc/3naPsJv6IE0KewGmqUOMUu/a00a2a2cbe0c580cfce1b502c1ebdc9f/a-beautiful-mind.jpg
(https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwif1N7yv5znAhXIPM0KHWgaAWUQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pluggedin.com%2Fmovie-reviews%2Fbeautifulmind&psig=AOvVaw0JR8eHN8mIYK7-kEBwwuCa&ust=1579964290381312)

IBleedYellow
January 24th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Interesting. I wouldn't think the heat retention ability of water would be able to come close to what the ground can do, but I suppose if you go deep enough, the water stays warm enough. Do they not have a problem with the water freezing over there?

Up here in North Dakota the frost layer only gets down around 4.5 feet...after that it's just fine.

uni88
January 24th, 2020, 11:20 AM

The house in POD's link is in Portland on the Columbia River. If the Columbia freezes we're probably having bigger problems of the "Day After" variety.

POD Knows
January 24th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Wonder what the garage door is for.....xeyebrowxMan cave

cx500d
January 24th, 2020, 04:00 PM
The house in POD's link is in Portland on the Columbia River. If the Columbia freezes we're probably having bigger problems of the "Day After" variety.
Also much of the efficiency is he ability to transfer heat/cold from the fluid loop to the heat sink. Water immersion is a way better coupling medium than ground.

JayJ79
January 24th, 2020, 05:46 PM
a floating/island house in Oregon. so very relevant to the MVFC

POD Knows
January 24th, 2020, 05:52 PM
I had sausage breakfast pizza from Casey's on my way back from La Crosse, WI this morning

cx500d
January 24th, 2020, 06:00 PM
I drove by a holiday inn express today

POD Knows
January 24th, 2020, 06:12 PM
I drove by a holiday inn express todayI stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, downtown La Crosse.

cx500d
January 24th, 2020, 06:54 PM
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, downtown La Crosse.

No Motel 6's or Super 8's around?

TheKingpin28
January 24th, 2020, 07:19 PM
No Motel 6's or Super 8's around?

Nah, he played craps and rolled some 7s

Bisonoline
January 24th, 2020, 07:36 PM
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, downtown La Crosse.

South lanes pizza. You will thank me. State Road and big Al's Is pretty good.

I'm sure you already know about the Freighthouse.

Coulee golf bowl. Onalaska damn good pizza and great hand made cheese curds and onion rings. Did I say great?

Rocky's supper club. Stoddard. All around good supper club. Great homemade cheese curds.

ST_Lawson
January 24th, 2020, 08:04 PM

Ah, true. I was thinking more of something in the North Dakota area. Much milder winters out in the PNW.

Also much of the efficiency is he ability to transfer heat/cold from the fluid loop to the heat sink. Water immersion is a way better coupling medium than ground.

Interesting. I never realized that was a thing. I have a closed-loop ground geothermal HVAC system in my house, but didn't know much about other types.

cx500d
January 25th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Ah, true. I was thinking more of something in the North Dakota area. Much milder winters out in the PNW.

Interesting. I never realized that was a thing. I have a closed-loop ground geothermal HVAC system in my house, but didn't know much about other types.

You can have a closed loop water immersion geothermal system also. In a river like this application it may be open loop, but you need to have some water filtering or treatment if the water has lots of particulates or minerals. Do you have the vertical ground loops (if so, how many did you have to put in, and how deep are they) or do you have trenched ground loops?

ST_Lawson
January 25th, 2020, 08:21 PM
You can have a closed loop water immersion geothermal system also. In a river like this application it may be open loop, but you need to have some water filtering or treatment if the water has lots of particulates or minerals. Do you have the vertical ground loops (if so, how many did you have to put in, and how deep are they) or do you have trenched ground loops?

It's a vertical ground loop, but I don't know the exact configuration. It was put in before we purchased the house.

I was thinking about that issue today with open loops needing to have some kind of serious filtering going on (and how often it would need to be cleaned). Around here, ponds and rivers don't have a great deal of visibility...there'd be a lot of dirt, leaves, and other things clogging up the intake fairly often.

Redbird 4th & short
January 26th, 2020, 09:10 AM
It's a vertical ground loop, but I don't know the exact configuration. It was put in before we purchased the house.

I was thinking about that issue today with open loops needing to have some kind of serious filtering going on (and how often it would need to be cleaned). Around here, ponds and rivers don't have a great deal of visibility...there'd be a lot of dirt, leaves, and other things clogging up the intake fairly often.

This is getting good !!!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nUEC2BrHm74/hqdefault.jpg
(https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwifr4KbxqHnAhXGVs0KHQB-D80QjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnU EC2BrHm74&psig=AOvVaw12K0qPqgdhx8A7iL7tn4J_&ust=1580137672760808)

ST_Lawson
January 26th, 2020, 11:36 AM
This is getting good !!!!

Prime offseason content right here ;)

cx500d
January 26th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Prime offseason content right here ;)
Until now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtnMtrEB1-I

Professor Chaos
February 13th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Hero Sports' Sam Herder's way-too-early FCS top 10 features 4 MVFC teams:

1. NDSU
2. SDSU
7. UNI
9. Illinois St

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2020-early-favorites-win-national-title-bzbz

Redbird 4th & short
February 13th, 2020, 02:05 PM

1. NDSU
2. SDSU
7. UNI
9. Illinois St

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2020-early-favorites-win-national-title-bzbz

we shall see how 1st year after James Robinson goes. Our RB group is young (seem talented) after presumed 2020 starter RB Proctor (Robinson's backup before he got injured late in season, which combined with QB Davis going down, both led to Robinson getting so many carries in playoffs.

The defense returns 9 of 11 starters, and has plenty of depth returning at DL and DB .. LB depth took a hit, though we return 3 of 4 starter .. we went 7 deep at LB group last year and lost 3 SRs who played a lot, but just 1 starter.

So the defense will be very tough. But the jury is completely out on the offense .. QB Davis returns healthy (relative good thing ??), and most of the rest of offense .. except for a guy named Robinson.

neverobeyed
February 13th, 2020, 04:57 PM

for the football team to run out of. duh.

This reply deserves our attention.

The Yo Show
February 14th, 2020, 03:28 PM

+1. Has to do with the specific heat capacity of water. Water has many amazing properties, specific heat capacity included.

Bison Fan in NW MN
February 14th, 2020, 07:32 PM

1. NDSU
2. SDSU
7. UNI
9. Illinois St

4 peat for NDSU in '20.

The Bison offense will be insanely loaded this coming year.

Gil Dobie
February 17th, 2020, 05:52 AM
What surgery did Lance have? Heard he was using crutches.

Professor Chaos
February 17th, 2020, 06:36 AM
What surgery did Lance have? Heard he was using crutches.
Sounded like a minor surgery to address an old nagging "lower body" injury. Guessing a knee scope maybe???

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/4954810-Bison-quarterback-Lance-on-crutches-undergoes-procedure-to-address-old-injury

I'm assuming he'll be out or very limited for spring ball but he wasn't going to do much in spring regardless. I'm guessing they're working more on the mental side of the game with him anyway this offseason.

Hopefully whatever this surgery was will make him better physically by the time fall camp rolls around.

Gil Dobie
February 18th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Season ticket invoice came today. Everyone gets bumped $25 per seat for teammakers. Taking away the top portion of the student section for additional season tickets. Not that big of a bump, and might as well make some money, if the students are not going to come to games.

Bison Fan in NW MN
February 18th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Top 11 rows in sections 13-14-15 (student sections) are now season ticket seats.....good! Should have done more seats IMO.

My seats in section 20 are expensive but worth every penny....xnodx

skinny_uncle
February 20th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Don't you guys know it is basketball season?

POD Knows
February 20th, 2020, 06:40 AM
Don't you guys know it is basketball season?Not in the MVFC, no round ball talk here.

ST_Lawson
February 20th, 2020, 08:07 AM

Excuse me, some of us don't play basketball (idk what our men's team does on the court, but I wouldn't really call it "basketball").

F'N Hawks
February 20th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Excuse me, some of us don't play basketball (idk what our men's team does on the court, but I wouldn't really call it "basketball").

When our two teams get together it's truly a sight to behold.

uni88
February 20th, 2020, 09:04 AM
When our two teams get together it's truly a sight to behold.Rugby on a wood floor?

F'N Hawks
February 20th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Rugby on a wood floor?

I like that description. :)

A low-skilled Mason's Convention of sorts.

ysubigred
February 20th, 2020, 11:57 AM

LOL! YSU MBB may have it's first above .500 season since I was in diapers this year. xdrunkyx

Redbird 4th & short
February 20th, 2020, 03:02 PM
LOL! YSU MBB may have it's first above .500 season since I was in diapers this year. xdrunkyx
you might want to restructure this part of your post ....

https://i.imgflip.com/g40j3.jpg

(https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/27061167/Diaper-Man)

Bison Fan in NW MN
February 20th, 2020, 04:10 PM

It is ALWAYS football season around here!

BB? Who cares......

dewey
February 20th, 2020, 04:24 PM
It is ALWAYS football season around here!

BB? Who cares......

Hey the Bison are having another great season in men's hoops.

Dewey

ST_Lawson
February 20th, 2020, 04:27 PM
I like that description. :)

A low-skilled Mason's Convention of sorts.

Curling without ice.

Bison Fan in NW MN
February 21st, 2020, 07:22 AM
Hey the Bison are having another great season in men's hoops.

Dewey

I see that.

I go to wrestling matches over BB any day of the week...but that is me!

ysubigred
February 21st, 2020, 10:24 AM
you might want to restructure this part of your post ....

https://i.imgflip.com/g40j3.jpg

(https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/27061167/Diaper-Man)

No more like this! You don't know YSU basketball very well do you :D

Good idea above for the TG lot after breaking the sealxeyebrowx

http://greenbabyguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cloth-diaper-baby1.jpg?x59772

bonarae
February 26th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Not sure if somebody else has posted this...

Trees are announcing a rebranding on March 3.

Bisonator
February 27th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Not sure if somebody else has posted this...

Trees are announcing a rebranding on March 3.
Their going from Sycamore's to Cottonwoods?

Sycamore62
February 27th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Their going from Sycamore's to Cottonwoods?

Hell no. Redwoods MF'er

To my knowledge its a new logo and I dont know how long it will take to notice as im not sure how much they are going to change immediately

NDSUtk
February 28th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Hell no. Redwoods MF'er

To my knowledge its a new logo and I dont know how long it will take to notice as im not sure how much they are going to change immediatelyNew logo? Hope there was a committee formed. If you need advice, the Fighting Hawks are well versed in this!

BisonFan02
February 28th, 2020, 11:34 PM
New logo? Hope there was a committee formed. If you need advice, the Fighting Hawks are well versed in this!

Man....I should go bump that thread. xlolx

IBleedYellow
March 2nd, 2020, 04:24 PM
UND gave Head Coach Bubba Schweigert a 4 year extension!

Welcome to the basement, UND!

TheKingpin28
March 2nd, 2020, 08:30 PM

Welcome to the basement, UND!The mediocrity is going to be music to my ears.

centennial
March 3rd, 2020, 10:24 AM

Welcome to the basement, UND!

This is the most confounding football decision I've heard all off season. He needed to be fired, instead you give him an extension.

No respect for the fans, and the boosters. Do they not want to compete? MVFC is a harder league than the Big Sky. Doubling down on a coach that struggled in a league not as good is crazy.

Sycamore62
March 3rd, 2020, 10:52 AM
New logo:

Maybe someone can post the actual picture. I am incapable

Redbird 4th & short
March 3rd, 2020, 12:03 PM
New logo:

Maybe someone can post the actual picture. I am incapable
link didn't work .. so I guess we're all gonna have to guess what you tried to link ... typo 2nd IS = AS

https://i.imgflip.com/2bxdkn.jpg

Sycamore62
March 3rd, 2020, 12:15 PM
damn, how about this
https://gosycamores.com/documents/2020/3/2//ISU_Style_Guide.pdf

Sycamore62
March 3rd, 2020, 12:18 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200303/dee2222e959c3b6b919017bb4a7cce4f.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

had to use my phone I guess

clenz
March 3rd, 2020, 12:38 PM
It's....

not good

Redbird 4th & short
March 3rd, 2020, 12:51 PM
damn, how about this
https://gosycamores.com/documents/2020/3/2//ISU_Style_Guide.pdf

oh .. assumed you were trying to meme the UND HC extension.

TheKingpin28
March 3rd, 2020, 02:02 PM

- - - Updated - - -

had to use my phone I guessDid you contact GFCC about this? Asking since if you paid a committee to come up with this, you should demand your money back.

Sycamore62
March 3rd, 2020, 02:48 PM
I like it on the helmet better
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200303/a603beb789d2858c681371438ac39054.jpg

clenz
March 3rd, 2020, 03:14 PM
You can't even make anything of it out on the helmet

I can't believe you paid for that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

IBleedYellow
March 3rd, 2020, 03:27 PM
Could be a little worse.

Could be a lot better.

ST_Lawson
March 3rd, 2020, 04:35 PM
I think the I behind "Sycamores" looks ok, but the jagged state outline looks awkward. Like someone tried to do a rectangle and had a bit of a stroke in the middle of it.

Professor Chaos
March 3rd, 2020, 05:06 PM
I think the I behind "Sycamores" looks ok, but the jagged state outline looks awkward. Like someone tried to do a rectangle and had a bit of a stroke in the middle of it.
IIRC when NDSU rebranded to a new logo in the 2013 timeframe that including simpler designs and less "jagged edges" in them it was because they were trying to make the branding friendlier for mobile form factors like phones and tablets since that is how so many people interact now. I wonder if the simplified outline for the state of Indiana in this new logo is the same deal???

Redbird 4th & short
March 3rd, 2020, 05:50 PM
You can't even make anything of it out on the helmet

I can't believe you paid for that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I think it's sort of kind of pretty clear ..

https://i2.wp.com/68.media.tumblr.com/9fc28f2fe7d9d1144cd5c9dca3d5bdc5/tumblr_nsvh8s2hnd1s3mlhro1_500.gif?resize=500%2C30 0&ssl=1

ST_Lawson
March 3rd, 2020, 07:06 PM
IIRC when NDSU rebranded to a new logo in the 2013 timeframe that including simpler designs and less "jagged edges" in them it was because they were trying to make the branding friendlier for mobile form factors like phones and tablets since that is how so many people interact now. I wonder if the simplified outline for the state of Indiana in this new logo is the same deal???

I'm sure that's a bit part of it, yeah. The problem is, unless you're really familiar with the outline/shape of Indiana, it looks like an awkward rectangle. People in IN, probably IL, OH, MI, KY...they probably can figure it out for the most part, but outside of that, much less likely.

cx500d
March 3rd, 2020, 07:13 PM
I'm sure that's a bit part of it, yeah. The problem is, unless you're really familiar with the outline/shape of Indiana, it looks like an awkward rectangle. People in IN, probably IL, OH, MI, KY...they probably can figure it out for the most part, but outside of that, much less likely.

Probably why Wyoming and Colorado don’t use the state outline on their logos

POD Knows
March 3rd, 2020, 07:40 PM
I like it on the helmet better
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200303/a603beb789d2858c681371438ac39054.jpgIt sucks balls and not in a good way.

centennial
March 4th, 2020, 10:51 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sycamore62 again.
I like the logo.

Edit: Looks like I am alone. The simple logo will help with brand recognition. That is all they want, something "different".

Sycamore62
March 4th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Something about the previous logo was difficult to put on merchandise. i dont know why but this is supposed to be better. I like it. they probably could have done something better, there was an alternate one the didnt use i thought was almost really good. had the same "I" and the state of Indiana was cut into an "s" shape. my issue with that was that the "I" didnt pop out at me and wondered why they didnt include it at first. i cant find the link to the process now

Redbird 4th & short
March 4th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Something about the previous logo was difficult to put on merchandise. i dont know why but this is supposed to be better. I like it. they probably could have done something better, there was an alternate one the didnt use i thought was almost really good. had the same "I" and the state of Indiana was cut into an "s" shape. my issue with that was that the "I" didnt pop out at me and wondered why they didnt include it at first. i cant find the link to the process now
so simply comparing your current/old logo to the new one .. the old one is way better. It just looks better, but more improtantly is a way more clear depiction of what/who it represents .. down to the white star telling everyone where they are.

If they floated this out there and are looking for feedback ... they should stay with current until they come up with something better. If it's already gone to presses .. oh well, not a huge deal.

SUPharmacist
March 4th, 2020, 09:41 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sycamore62 again.
I like the logo.

Edit: Looks like I am alone. The simple logo will help with brand recognition. That is all they want, something "different".

I am torn. I kind of like the new logo, but on the helmet I don't think it looks as good as the old one.

Bisonator
March 4th, 2020, 09:45 PM

- - - Updated - - -

had to use my phone I guess

Jfc that is awful. Looks a guy with tourrets tried drawing a box. I didn't think anyone could make a worse logo than the fawkers but this is close.

Sycamore62
March 5th, 2020, 07:44 AM
I am torn. I kind of like the new logo, but on the helmet I don't think it looks as good as the old one.

my problem with the helmet it they needed to take the god damn chin strap off. at least for the picture
\

Sycamore62
March 5th, 2020, 07:56 AM
so simply comparing your current/old logo to the new one .. the old one is way better. It just looks better, but more improtantly is a way more clear depiction of what/who it represents .. down to the white star telling everyone where they are.

If they floated this out there and are looking for feedback ... they should stay with current until they come up with something better. If it's already gone to presses .. oh well, not a huge deal.

People used to bitch that the star is just about over Bloomington IN which happens to be IU. part of one of the points almost gets all the way to Terre Haute.

Redbird 4th & short
March 5th, 2020, 12:29 PM
People used to bitch that the star is just about over Bloomington IN which happens to be IU. part of one of the points almost gets all the way to Terre Haute.

Good poinnt, except it's like a quarter inch off on the helmet, even less on a really small map !! xrulesx

Ignoring fact that on this scale, that quarter inch probably equals 100 miles or so.

Bison Fan in NW MN
March 21st, 2020, 04:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADnCkApU3Y&feature=youtu.be

Great documentary on Bison football tradition!

dewey
March 24th, 2020, 05:27 PM
I am excited to say that starting this year I will have 6 season tickets to NDSU football.

Needless to say I am pumped. My father in law transferred his to me.

Go Bison!

Dewey

TheKingpin28
March 24th, 2020, 07:01 PM
I am excited to say that starting this year I will have 6 season tickets to NDSU football.

Go Bison!

DeweyCongrats man!

POD Knows
March 24th, 2020, 10:01 PM

Go Bison!

DeweyYou close to section 6, that is hallowed ground over there and close to the pissers

dewey
March 25th, 2020, 08:07 AM
You close to section 6, that is hallowed ground over there and close to the pissers

Yes sir! Section 5.

Dewey

TheKingpin28
March 25th, 2020, 09:40 AM
You close to section 6, that is hallowed ground over there and close to the pissersUntil POD's Place: Where **** Happens and Questions Remain, opens up, is it really hallowed ground?

POD Knows
March 25th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Until POD's Place: Where **** Happens and Questions Remain, opens up, is it really hallowed ground?

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkYea, good point. Those tickets in section 6 now are $60 a throw, they are going to start pricing some people out of the market pretty soon. And $60 is getting to be a cheap ticket in that place.

TheKingpin28
March 25th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Yea, good point. Those tickets in section 6 now are $60 a throw, they are going to start pricing some people out of the market pretty soon. And $60 is getting to be a cheap ticket in that place.

Kind of like when they paved over the dirt fields. I get it, it is a business and they will do what they think is best for them, but the early 2010s were some of the best atmosphere for games.

ST_Lawson
June 3rd, 2020, 10:05 AM
HERO Sports MVFC Preseason All-Conference Team: https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2020-conference-preview-mvfc-all-conference-bzbz

Well, there's one of my guys on there...better than none, I suppose (MSU).

Redbird 4th & short
June 7th, 2020, 08:16 AM
HERO Sports MVFC Preseason All-Conference Team: https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2020-conference-preview-mvfc-all-conference-bzbz

Well, there's one of my guys on there...better than none, I suppose (MSU).
Hope you are doing well Lawson.

We had just 2 on list, ignoring LS Monaco.

My ISUr has 1 on offense (LT Drew Himmelman) .. that seems just about right. Lot of questions on offense, outside of OL .. lot young talent at skill positions, but most of it is unproven. .. outside of JR WR Edgar and SR RB Jeff Proctor. SR QB Davis back and healthy, but he is major question mark.

But just 1 on defense (DE Rmoeo McKnight) ??? We have 9 of 11 starters returning from one the best defenses in FCS. Hoping NT John Ridgeway and and CB Devin Taylor were at least on the bubble here.

Partly understandable though, because we had a lot of depth last year, so our individual stats were suppressed at most positions. In our 3-4-4 aligment .. we went/go 5 deep on DL, 7 deep at LB, and 6-7 deep at DB. So you just don't see a lot of Redbirds on top tackles list.

But we led league in sacks, picks, red zone defense, opponent 1st downs, 2nd in run defense right behind UNI, and 2nd in scoring defense behind NDSU ... and our defense did this with no consistent offense outside of Robinson. UNI could make similar arguement for sure, and they got 5 on defenders on list to our 1.

Our DL will be right there with UNI's DL .. we return all of our top 5 DL (at 3 positions). We return 3 of 4 starters at LB, though our depth took a definite it .. lost 3 SRs from our rotation of 7. And got 3 of 4 starters back at DB, plus top 2 off bench. Our only question mark on defense is LB depth, though we picked up a FBS LB transfer who played as true FR at Tennessee.

By year end, we will have more than 1 guy on this defensive list.

ST_Lawson
June 7th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Hope you are doing well Lawson.
By year end, we will have more than 1 guy on this defensive list.

Doing ok, working from home, trying to keep the kids entertained. Thankfully we have a pretty big yard, so we can always tell them to go outside and run a few laps around the house.

As for the end of the season, I'm not holding out a lot of hope for our guys. If we have more than 1 guy on any list I'll be pleasantly surprised.

that guy
June 22nd, 2020, 02:16 PM
Heard there is a video of Dallas Goddart getting knocked out by a sucker punch in Aberdeen SD. Anyone else hear about this?

cx500d
June 22nd, 2020, 03:09 PM
Heard there is a video of Dallas Goddart getting knocked out by a sucker punch in Aberdeen SD. Anyone else hear about this?

I posted it in the NFL thread

that guy
June 22nd, 2020, 03:18 PM
I posted it in the NFL threadthanks still learning my way around this site.

cx500d
June 22nd, 2020, 03:30 PM
thanks still learning my way around this site.
Don't be that guy.

dewey
June 22nd, 2020, 10:55 PM

USD Coyotes fan?

Dewey

mmiller_34
August 3rd, 2020, 07:50 AM
Wow. I am absent from this forum for 9 months and you guys let this thread drop to the 9th page????? So bad.

The Yo Show
August 3rd, 2020, 07:47 PM
Hard to get excited with the whole pandemic... although it is amazing no one has brought up how Casey's has adapted to COVID19. Please rate the curbside service those near Casey's

Sycamore62
August 3rd, 2020, 08:20 PM
2 tries to copy the tweet. ISUb shuts down practice for 14 days. 6 players test positive. not sure why we arent just having a big covid party.

mvfcfan
August 3rd, 2020, 08:52 PM
2 tries to copy the tweet. ISUb shuts down practice for 14 days. 6 players test positive. not sure why we arent just having a big covid party.

They tried when they threw their big BLM protest a day or two ago. Problem was the other 6 hadn't shown up to town yet. ISU is a complete joke.

Professor Chaos
August 4th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Last week Patty V said the conference was waiting on the Big 12 to decide how to proceed with the 2020 season. This announcement from the Big 12 will likely give the MVFC the information it needs to decide on whether to play a conference schedule this year: https://fbschedules.com/big-12-announces-2020-football-plan/

The Big 12 will play 9 conference games and one OOC game. I'm a little confused why they wouldn't either play all 3 OOC games or none but maybe they're worried about each school finding 3 OOC games with so many conferences cancelling OOC games or maybe they just want to start the season a few weeks later. In any case, I'm not sure if this Big 12 announcement will mean the MVFC proceeds with playing it out or not. It probably depends on if current MVFC teams playing Big 12 teams get to keep their games or not. If the Big 12 team tries to back out they better not be able to play the "act of God" card to get out of the buyout since they're stilil playing one OOC game.

Also, the Fargodome is currently putting a plan in place to host fans at games this fall: https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6600665-Fargodome-NDSU-close-to-finalizing-plan-on-what-Bison-football-games-will-look-like-this-fall#.Xyhv-wB0V9s.twitter. They have a committee with reps from the Fargodome, NDSU Athletics, the city, and the local health department trying to hash out a plan.

POD Knows
August 4th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Last week Patty V said the conference was waiting on the Big 12 to decide how to proceed with the 2020 season. This announcement from the Big 12 will likely give the MVFC the information it needs to decide on whether to play a conference schedule this year: https://fbschedules.com/big-12-announces-2020-football-plan/

The Big 12 will play 9 conference games and one OOC game. I'm a little confused why they wouldn't either play all 3 OOC games or none but maybe they're worried about each school finding 3 OOC games with so many conferences cancelling OOC games or maybe they just want to start the season a few weeks later. In any case, I'm not sure if this Big 12 announcement will mean the MVFC proceeds with playing it out or not. It probably depends on if current MVFC teams playing Big 12 teams get to keep their games or not. If the Big 12 team tries to back out they better not be able to play the "act of God" card to get out of the buyout since they're stilil playing one OOC game.

Also, the Fargodome is currently putting a plan in place to host fans at games this fall: https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6600665-Fargodome-NDSU-close-to-finalizing-plan-on-what-Bison-football-games-will-look-like-this-fall#.Xyhv-wB0V9s.twitter. They have a committee with reps from the Fargodome, NDSU Athletics, the city, and the local health department trying to hash out a plan.I wonder if they are going to be looking for people to give up seats, at this point in time, I would give up all 9 of mine to make room, we have people with pre-existing conditions in our group. Might just say screw it for 2020. Have you heard of any process in place for people to give their tickets back and get a refund?

Professor Chaos
August 4th, 2020, 10:50 AM
I wonder if they are going to be looking for people to give up seats, at this point in time, I would give up all 9 of mine to make room, we have people with pre-existing conditions in our group. Might just say screw it for 2020. Have you heard of any process in place for people to give their tickets back and get a refund?
No but my guess would be that you'll have the option to give up your season tickets for a refund (at least of the ticket price - don't know about the Team Maker dues) and then still keep them next year if you want them. I'd be shocked if there isn't some option like that.

I think they knew this reduced capacity was going to be the route they were going to have to take for a while and that's why they went to all electronic tickets this year. This way they can computerize the entire system of divvying out seats to the remaining season tickets holders and spacing them out for each game.

Bisonoline
August 4th, 2020, 08:47 PM
I wonder if they are going to be looking for people to give up seats, at this point in time, I would give up all 9 of mine to make room, we have people with pre-existing conditions in our group. Might just say screw it for 2020. Have you heard of any process in place for people to give their tickets back and get a refund?

I had a conversation with the head of TM about a month ago. I asked him about dues refunds etc. He said they were working on it. But they were preparing like it was going to be a full attendance seating. But they are working on contingency plans. As far as TM dues they were looking at needing a percent of your current dues to keep everything running. I then told him about what Iowa is doing. Iowa will refund all of your money and they will hold your season tickets for you till next year so you wont lose your seats. Derrick said he hadnt heard that and really appreciated the info and it would be something they will look at. My next comment was---you have to give your customers an option to either take the refund or having them tell you to keep the money. You cant make them give you money for nothing in return. Which would piss a lot of people off. You have to give your customers the opportunity to be generous.

Iowa was very happy that I gave my seats up this year as they were going to try and get as many season ticket holders in the stadium as possible. Which means people on the 40 are probably going to be sitting on the 10 or twenty which means they would get a seat donation refund . My seat were on the 20 which mean IF I was able to get in the stadium my seats would have been in the end zone.

dewey
August 4th, 2020, 10:59 PM
If NDSU does play football this fall (based on current conditions) we would not be going. I have no problems having NDSU keep my TM fees and having this years season ticket fees go to next year.

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 5th, 2020, 05:48 AM
I had a conversation with the head of TM about a month ago. I asked him about dues refunds etc. He said they were working on it. But they were preparing like it was going to be a full attendance seating. But they are working on contingency plans. As far as TM dues they were looking at needing a percent of your current dues to keep everything running. I then told him about what Iowa is doing. Iowa will refund all of your money and they will hold your season tickets for you till next year so you wont lose your seats. Derrick said he hadnt heard that and really appreciated the info and it would be something they will look at. My next comment was---you have to give your customers an option to either take the refund or having them tell you to keep the money. You cant make them give you money for nothing in return. Which would piss a lot of people off. You have to give your customers the opportunity to be generous.

Iowa was very happy that I gave my seats up this year as they were going to try and get as many season ticket holders in the stadium as possible. Which means people on the 40 are probably going to be sitting on the 10 or twenty which means they would get a seat donation refund . My seat were on the 20 which mean IF I was able to get in the stadium my seats would have been in the end zone.

Spot on PL.

TMers have to give us an option, not just do it. This will be a total cluster**** this year and sad because this team was going to be so good....:(

NDSUtk
August 6th, 2020, 07:57 AM
My next comment was---you have to give your customers an option to either take the refund or having them tell you to keep the money. You cant make them give you money for nothing in return. Which would piss a lot of people off. You have to give your customers the opportunity to be generous.

The other piece of that is by letting us donate the TM dues, and not getting seats, it should become a fully tax deductible contribution as we received nothing in return and it was no longer a seat license. Hopefully they recognize that and make that adjustment.

POD Knows
August 6th, 2020, 08:04 AM
The other piece of that is by letting us donate the TM dues, and not getting seats, it should become a fully tax deductible contribution as we received nothing in return and it was no longer a seat license. Hopefully they recognize that and make that adjustment.This, I would be all over this option, I don't have a problem with the TM dues but I want an option for a full refund on the seats if we chose.

Professor Chaos
August 6th, 2020, 03:32 PM
The MVFC's virtual media day has been postponed indefinitely. Despite a report that no vote has occurred the Big Sky presidents are said to be favoring a spring season.

The window for fall FCS football is closing rapidly. NDSU is scheduled to start fall camp tomorrow and I'd assume plenty of other MVFC and Big Sky schools who were planning on a fall season are/were going to start as well. I'm guessing in the next 24 hours we're going to find out if FCS football is going to happen this fall.

ST_Lawson
August 6th, 2020, 04:15 PM
NDSU is scheduled to start fall camp tomorrow and I'd assume plenty of other MVFC and Big Sky schools who were planning on a fall season are/were going to start as well. I'm guessing in the next 24 hours we're going to find out if FCS football is going to happen this fall.

Leathernecks are extending their summer access period (when players can show up and work out using facilities/equipment without coaches). We were supposed to start preseason camp yesterday, so that's been postponed, probably pending a Big Sky decision followed shortly by a MVFC decision.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Big Sky goes ahead with the vote to cancel this evening (vote should be happening within the next hour or so) followed shortly by the MVFC cancelling as well...probably announcing tomorrow sometime.