PDA

View Full Version : CSN: Coulson Tabbed Exec Editor of CSN

TexasTerror
May 25th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Not sure if everyone got this in their e-mail or saw this on the CSN web site. Welcome aboard as the executive editor, Dave! Look forward to working with you in our mission to promote FCS to the masses while sharing our love and passion for all that is the highest level of NCAA championship football!

--------------------

College Sporting News Announces David Coulson as New Executive Editor

Chicago, IL -- College Sporting News, the national news service covering the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision has announced the promotion of senior columnist David Coulson to executive editor.

Coulson will direct football coverage throughout the year and will oversee the publication of the annual fall football preview magazine, now in its fourth year, in addition to continuing his popular columns with CSN.

"We are excited that David has accepted the executive editor reins at CSN," said CSN publisher Ralph Wallace, the former executive editor. "With his operations experience and vast FCS knowledge he will assist us in further growth and expansion."

http://collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=85999

Sly Fox
May 25th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I'll bite my tongue and say congratulations.

BrevardMountaineer03
May 25th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Dave, or is it Mr. C, congratulations!!!

Gil Dobie
May 25th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Congrats!!! xthumbsupx

LeopardFan04
May 25th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Congrats!!!

BeauFoster
May 25th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Congrats Mr. C!!!

MR. CHICKEN
May 25th, 2007, 08:46 PM
COULSON.....................xsmoochx.......AWQ!

ngineer
May 25th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Congratulations! Onward and upwardxthumbsupx

igo4uni
May 25th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!!

Peems
May 25th, 2007, 09:22 PM
what does this mean ralph will be doing?

TexasTerror
May 25th, 2007, 09:30 PM

Ralph has unfortunately become ill and this will give Ralph the time that he needs to go through the necessary treatment needed to overcome what he's fighting...

We all wish Ralph best of health through the months ahead and know that he'll be following FCS as he always does during this treatment process...

proasu89
May 25th, 2007, 09:31 PM

Getting well we prayxthumbsupx

AppMan
May 25th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I know we've had our differences in the past Ralph, but all my best for a speedy recovery.

kardplayer
May 25th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Congrats Mr. C!

Fresno St. Alum
May 25th, 2007, 11:25 PM
That's the Fresno St. education at work. Congrats Mr.C

CSN-info
May 26th, 2007, 12:07 AM
That's the Fresno St. education at work. Congrats Mr.C

When it comes to journalism, you can't find many places better to study than Fresno State. I am very proud of my sheepskin from that school.

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone and we would love to hear suggestions on how to make CSN better. We would also love to hear from anyone who would like to contribute to the news service.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Mort
May 26th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Thanks for finally admitting to being 'Mr. C'. Now, if you really want to make CSN better, resign.

bobbythekidd
May 26th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Congrats Mr. C!

OL FU
May 26th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Congrats Mr. C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will do a wonderful job

but you have some big shoes to fillxnodx

AppGuy04
May 26th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Congrats C!

Don't let it go to your head. Don't forget us little people!

Ronbo
May 26th, 2007, 09:10 AM
They'll need to change the name to the Appalachian Sports Network.xlolx

mlbowl
May 26th, 2007, 09:34 AM

xlolx xnodx xlolx seriously though...congrats Mr. C

BigApp
May 26th, 2007, 01:24 PM
hope you gets a nice raise DC!!

CopperCat
May 26th, 2007, 01:26 PM

xlolx xlolx

We all know that's not true. Congrats Mr. C.!!!

And get well soon ralph. AGS needs you.xthumbsupx

Grizo406
May 26th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Congrats, Mr.C!!!

Anything you do concerning the Griz, please don't sugarcoat it.xlolx

AppMan
May 26th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Looks like you've hit the bigtime Dave! No more midnight dinners at IHOP! Seriously, I know you'll do a great job. Give me a call sometime. Have you spoken to World B lately?

WUTNDITWAA
May 27th, 2007, 12:13 AM
The worldwide headquarters of CSN is now in Deep Gap, NC. Cool and congrats Mr. C.

Grizalltheway
May 27th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Congrats, Mr.C!!!

Anything you do concerning the Griz, please don't sugarcoat it.xlolx

xbangx xbangx xbangx Is that you, Alphagriz? :D

SirApp
May 27th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Congrats Dave!

Mr. C
May 27th, 2007, 04:27 PM
The worldwide headquarters of CSN is now in Deep Gap, NC. Cool and congrats Mr. C.

Deep Gap is just a mailing address. The new headquarter is actually Powder Horn Mountain, N.C., near the thriving metropolises of Triplett and Darby.

dbackjon
May 27th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Congrats, Mr. C!!

dungeonjoe
May 27th, 2007, 04:35 PM
new title: Super Dave Coulson

Go...gate
May 27th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Congratulations, Dave, and continued best wishes to Ralph for improving health.

SoCon48
May 27th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Not sure if everyone got this in their e-mail or saw this on the CSN web site. Welcome aboard as the executive editor, Dave! Look forward to working with you in our mission to promote FCS to the masses while sharing our love and passion for all that is the highest level of NCAA championship football!

--------------------

College Sporting News Announces David Coulson as New Executive Editor

Chicago, IL -- College Sporting News, the national news service covering the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision has announced the promotion of senior columnist David Coulson to executive editor.

Coulson will direct football coverage throughout the year and will oversee the publication of the annual fall football preview magazine, now in its fourth year, in addition to continuing his popular columns with CSN.

"We are excited that David has accepted the executive editor reins at CSN," said CSN publisher Ralph Wallace, the former executive editor. "With his operations experience and vast FCS knowledge he will assist us in further growth and expansion."

http://collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=85999

Just so this new job doesn't slow down getting my books.xcoolx