PDA

View Full Version : Important AGS Poll Voter Information For Week 13 2019

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2019, 05:50 PM
There are some newbies so this is mainly for you, but also a reminder for the old guard.

This vote is an extremely quick turn around. It will shut off at 10a ET on Sunday morning. This is done to have the AGS Poll out prior to the selection show which will run at:

FCS SELECTION SHOW: Sunday, Nov. 24 (12:30 pm ET, ESPNU)

It's hard enough to do with double the time so please be on your game and turn in a clean, well though out ballot this weekend.

ElCid
November 21st, 2019, 08:16 PM
And I bet it is even harder because some teams will shyt the bed. LOL. As if this year hasn't been hard enough.

Outsider1
November 22nd, 2019, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the info.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2019, 03:14 PM
And I bet it is even harder because some teams will shyt the bed. LOL. As if this year hasn't been hard enough.

True enough! I just want people to make sure that if a team in their T10 loses and they still want them in their T25 then they need to make damn sure they have them in there. Don't eliminate them and then forget to put them in elsewhere. That is a typical big mistake along with not looking for duplicates and so forth.

I won't have time for a lot of BS this week so turn in a clean, error free, well thought out ballot...he says again.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2019, 03:17 PM
BTW, SOS matters a little bit people so if still have a fairly weak team with a good record over a team like say Albany and both win look long and hard at what you've done and if you were wrong in the past don't carry it forward.

ElCid
November 23rd, 2019, 05:14 PM
I just knew teams would blow it and make for a hard Saturday night of ciphering.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2019, 05:21 PM
Bump

TheKingpin28
November 23rd, 2019, 07:15 PM
bump and waiting for the poll to be open. :D

Schism55
November 23rd, 2019, 09:18 PM
Bumpage

FUBeAR
November 23rd, 2019, 09:22 PM
I just knew teams would blow it and make for a hard Saturday night of ciphering.
No ish!