PDA

View Full Version : AGS Has Been Busy...

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2019, 01:18 PM
Just saw this after not looking at it in a while but these are both records set over the last few days. The most users online record previous to this new one was from 2008 if I remember correctly. I think I took a screen shot some time back so will go look to see when it was.

Most users ever online was 3,885, November 19th, 2019 at 04:56 PM.

The most guests online over 24 hours was 36,440, November 20th, 2019 at 10:45 AM.

mainejeff
November 21st, 2019, 01:24 PM
Just saw this after not looking at it in a while but these are both records set over the last few days. The most users online record previous to this new one was from 2008 if I remember correctly. I think I took a screen shot some time back so will go look to see when it was.

The most guests online over 24 hours was 36,440, November 20th, 2019 at 10:45 AM.

Great for FCS!

I think that new fan bases are becoming involved......Sac State, Monmouth, Central Conn, etc. Who says that 24 playoff teams are bad for FCS? ;)

Outsider1
November 21st, 2019, 01:25 PM
That's good news!

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2019, 01:37 PM

Wheres my parade? :D

Bear84
November 21st, 2019, 03:26 PM
I guess the hoards of Novembrists came early. I'm thinking this record will be quickly broken when the brackets are announced on Sunday.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2019, 03:37 PM
I guess the hoards of Novembrists came early. I'm thinking this record will be quickly broken when the brackets are announced on Sunday.

Yeah, about 4 or 5p on Sunday should be trucking pretty good around here.

ejjones
November 21st, 2019, 05:33 PM
How many committee members?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2019, 05:35 PM
How many committee members?

Everybody here is a committee member in case you hadn't noticed.

Chalupa Batman
November 21st, 2019, 07:22 PM

I got here early to beat the rush. :D

ejjones
November 21st, 2019, 08:18 PM
Everybody here is a committee member in case you hadn't noticed.
😂

Sycamore62
November 22nd, 2019, 08:54 AM
I think the selection process should be publicly broadcast. Id be ok with the ballot to which teams get in be private.

Professor Chaos
November 22nd, 2019, 09:19 AM
I think the selection process should be publicly broadcast. Id be ok with the ballot to which teams get in be private.
I've heard/read in separate interviews with Kyle Moats (Missouri St AD and MVFC representative on the selection committee) and Greg Seitz (Jacksonville St AD and selection committee chairman) that they're going to be posting more behind the scenes video on social media and on http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/football-championship-subdivision-fcs-selections-101 this year. I'm sure that won't include everything you're looking for or even much of it but at least they seem to be willing to pull the curtain back a little bit more than they have in the past.

Sycamore62
November 23rd, 2019, 10:40 AM
I've heard/read in separate interviews with Kyle Moats (Missouri St AD and MVFC representative on the selection committee) and Greg Seitz (Jacksonville St AD and selection committee chairman) that they're going to be posting more behind the scenes video on social media and on http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/football-championship-subdivision-fcs-selections-101 this year. I'm sure that won't include everything you're looking for or even much of it but at least they seem to be willing to pull the curtain back a little bit more than they have in the past.

I just think them discussing the teams and arguing for one team over the other would be better tv than the selection show

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2019, 11:54 AM

I can't remember if I suggested it or not but when I was setting up the Haslam interview and some talk before the interview I thought I had mentioned that it would be cool to see the process of that day in a documentary and show the highlights and walk trough the process for people to see. It would be so interesting to see what goes into it in action.

I'm specifically interested in the RAC and so forth. Can you imagine if each AGS Poll voter each had two other members feeding and debating what they think of their selections...Oh yeah, we do have that. Every Monday afternoon we have way more than two I guess. xlolx

R.A.
November 23rd, 2019, 01:20 PM

"It's the most, wonderful time, of the year..."