November 19th, 2019, 09:52 AM
http://thefcswedge.com/big-sky-conference/big-sky-quad-shot-week-12/

Tuesday morning reading is here!

MSUBobcat
November 19th, 2019, 10:30 AM
http://thefcswedge.com/big-sky-conference/big-sky-quad-shot-week-12/

Tuesday morning reading is here!

Thanks for the read as always! xthumbsupx

Few things: This weekend wasn't the first time WSU was "tested against a good team" as they have wins against 2 current top-9 teams, UNI and a team that trounced the Griz in Sac State. Just like the Sac beatdown of the Griz wasn't indicative of the quality of UM, I don't think the Griz beatdown of WSU is indicative of the quality of the Grills, especially in Wa-Griz. If you get down early there, it's damn tough to claw your way back.

Second, I don't agree that UM has "fought off more lions" in Big Sky play than the Hornets. Both have played EWU, WSU and Idaho. Sac has played MSU, Cal Poly and NAU while UM played Davis, ISU-o and PSU. MSU beat Davis on the road and NAU beat PSU at home. ISU-o is probably slightly better than CP. Seems like, at best, a wash if not giving Sac St a slight edge in difficulty of schedule. Their Big Sky schedules will basically even out after this weekend with Sac playing Davis and UM playing MSU, leaving only 2 teams on each's schedule that the other didn't play (UM's ISU-o and PSU vs Sac State's Cal Poly and NAU). Rivalry aside, the Hornets at home clearly have an easier game than UM in Bozeman.

Lastly, and most importantly.... The Bobcats are going for their FOURTH straight Brawl victory, not 3rd... xtroublex

Kabooom
November 19th, 2019, 12:44 PM
Nice to see both teams going at it near the top of their game, other than a few key injuries that both schools will have to deal with. UM really needs to start quick like they did with the Weebs if they want to give themselves any realistic chance of taking one over in Cat-land. If Montana's tendency to start slow reappears in Bozeman with a brimming boisterous stadium, it will be a long day for the Griz. And, as Sneed goes, the Griz go.

#stopthebigQuad.xthumbsupx

GreatGreatGreat
November 20th, 2019, 05:32 PM
I'm hating the bias towards Weber as well. They had one bad game so let's just discount the wins against UNI & @Sac? My hell, if they win Saturday (they should even with injuries) they have another Big Sky title.