PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION ON FCS INJURIES

MUHAWKS
November 19th, 2019, 07:24 AM
Is there any place to go to generically to find out about teams injuries? Or just have to search a given teams local papers, websites etc??

bonarae
November 19th, 2019, 07:47 AM
NCAA prohibits generic (one-stop) reporting about team injuries. Reporting them is on a team-per-team basis, if at all observed.

MR. CHICKEN
November 19th, 2019, 07:53 AM
.....TEAMS WANNA KEEP OPPOSITION GUESSIN'.......DELAWARE IS IN....UH SITUATION @ QB......HENDERSON INJURED LAST SATURDAY......"DOUBTFUL TA QUESTIONABLE" PER ROCCO.....WILL HELP KEEP FERRANTE'S MIND FUZZY........BRAWK!

Mocs123
November 19th, 2019, 08:02 AM
We tend to be pretty vague too. I know we have six guys out for the year, but we have another four that were out last week, but I have no idea if they will be back this week or not.

clenz
November 19th, 2019, 08:09 AM
UNI goes the hockey route with "lower body" and "upper body" injuries.

that guy
November 19th, 2019, 09:39 AM
Would be a good yearly or weekly thread from ags users as they seem to know more that papers and such.

MR. CHICKEN
November 19th, 2019, 09:51 AM
Would be a good yearly or weekly thread from ags users as they seem to know more that papers and such.

.....WOOD BEHOVE FANS...NOT NOT RAT OUT...DE'RE OWN TEAM.....AN' KEEP DUH COACH'S SECRET.....YOU'D BE JUMPED ON....LIKE UH POGO STICK..............BRAWK!

X-Factor
November 19th, 2019, 05:38 PM
.....WOOD BEHOVE FANS...NOT NOT RAT OUT...DE'RE OWN TEAM.....AN' KEEP DUH COACH'S SECRET.....YOU'D BE JUMPED ON....LIKE UH POGO STICK..............BRAWK!

Totally agree. That’d be exactly what we don’t need on AGS. Next man up

that guy
November 20th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Not talking about some secret injury, As Mr. C. posted their guy is doubtful to questionable. Other threads have guys saying guys hurt or out from the previous week or weeks. If I wouldn't have read those threads I might not know about them as let's say the Fargo Fourm doesn't follow. Now if I were voting top 25 or friendly betting on a game thought it might be a useful thread to refer to.

JayJ79
November 20th, 2019, 03:47 PM
there is zero reason why injuries need to be announced to the public