PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 12 2019

superman7515
November 16th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Just waiting on the Big Sky games to finish up, but otherwise, here you go...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19WyMdew16PbdrVSX_TXWCQ4VaWyF-sDvUBZ3BA3udDw/edit?usp=sharing

As always, if you see any errors, let me know.

BEAR
November 16th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Awesome!

Big game for the SLC next week with Nicholls and SLU playing on Thursday.

If Nicholls wins maybe SLU can also get in with an at large.

coriander_seed
November 17th, 2019, 09:05 AM
Y'all can finally get those damn Ivy teams out of the rankings, eh?

jmu007
November 17th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Interesting... I was told the CAA was down this year... however, JMU's SoS appears to be 1 point higher than the kings of the mighty MVFC... must be a typo.

Professor Chaos
November 17th, 2019, 09:31 AM
Interesting... I was told the CAA was down this year... however, JMU's SoS appears to be 1 point higher than the kings of the mighty MVFC... must be a typo.
I guess I'll take the bait.

That can pretty much be completely attributed to West Virginia. You look at FCS games only and there's no comparison between the two schedules.

MR. CHICKEN
November 17th, 2019, 09:33 AM

....AN' WADDAH 'BOUT ALL DUH BIG SKY/MVFC SEERS........WANTIN' TA JUMP DWEEBER STATE........OVERAH YER DOOKIES.......LAST WEEK.....BLASPHEMY!!.....xmadxxflamemadxxpissedxxb angx.......BRAWK!

jmu007
November 17th, 2019, 09:54 AM

That can pretty much be completely attributed to West Virginia. You look at FCS games only and there's no comparison between the two schedules.

Perhaps, but if that is the case, shouldn't SDSU be getting an even bigger bump from Minnesota?

coriander_seed
November 17th, 2019, 10:15 AM
Y'all can finally get those damn Ivy teams out of the rankings, eh?
Massey listed a win probability of 100% for Dartmouth over Cornell. That’s why we play the games, yo.

caribbeanhen
November 17th, 2019, 10:52 AM
....AN' WADDAH 'BOUT ALL DUH BIG SKY/MVFC SEERS........WANTIN' TA JUMP DWEEBER STATE........OVERAH YER DOOKIES.......LAST WEEK.....BLASPHEMY!!.....xmadxxflamemadxxpissedxxb angx.......BRAWK!

Good point Mr C..... JMU is the only team that can break out of the Washington Generals FCS script and give the Bison a real game where the outcome is not a forgone conclusion...

Montana and Sac State not up to the task xcoffeex

RootinFerDukes
November 17th, 2019, 11:33 AM

I'll take the bait. Remove the FBS games of all MVFC and Big Sky schools and then we can talk. Suddenly Weber and Sac State's SOS isn't as hot without FBS games inflating it upward.

superman7515
November 17th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Everything is updated

Professor Chaos
November 17th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Perhaps, but if that is the case, shouldn't SDSU be getting an even bigger bump from Minnesota?
It does and then their creampuff OOC slate outside of that (which included LIU, Drake, and Southern Utah) evens it back out.

I'll take the bait. Remove the FBS games of all MVFC and Big Sky schools and then we can talk. Suddenly Weber and Sac State's SOS isn't as hot without FBS games inflating it upward.
True but they've still played tougher schedules than JMU has sans the FBS games... especially Weber St. In any case JMU is and should be clearly ahead of them all at this point outside of NDSU.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 18th, 2019, 10:21 AM
How is this thread on Pg. 2 of the FCS Discussion forum? I know there are a ton of threads going up but geez this one?

There is a little over a 1/2 hr. left so get your vote in if you have not.