PDA

View Full Version : 2007 CAA Football Spring Preview

GeeWiz
May 16th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I can't wait for Labor Day Weekend! xthumbsupx

http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/8500/supportfiles/pdf/2007_Spring_Prospectus_weeb.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=8500

GannonFan
May 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM
How nice it is not to be tied to the albatross that was A-10 sponsored football. xthumbsupx

GeeWiz
May 16th, 2007, 10:22 PM
How nice it is not to be tied to the albatross that was A-10 sponsored football. xthumbsupx

Very nice! xnodx

Tribe4SF
May 17th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Wow! A Spring Prospectus for the conference. xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Go CAA!!!!

GannonFan
May 17th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Wow! A Spring Prospectus for the conference. xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Go CAA!!!!

The A-10 had a prospectus as well, but it paled in comparison to what the CAA has produced this year.

Tribe4SF
May 17th, 2007, 02:12 PM
The A-10 had a prospectus as well, but it paled in comparison to what the CAA has produced this year.

Released in the Spring? I saw the preseason one that usually came out with media day, but I never saw one in the Spring.

GannonFan
May 17th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Released in the Spring? I saw the preseason one that usually came out with media day, but I never saw one in the Spring.

They got the one out last year earlier than normal, although, truth be told, I didn't recall seeing one before last year anyway. The A-10 wasn't as bad as we say it was in terms of resources, but it wasn't good either. So far so good on the good ship CAA.

89Hen
May 17th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Good schtuff! xthumbsupx CAA Media Day July 25th in Baltimore...xeyebrowx May have to score some credentials for that one... RALPH!

Dukie95
May 17th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Wow...really nice!

dennisdent
May 17th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Great stuff! I didn't realize how strong the CAA (god I love writing that) is going to be next season.

The season can't come soon enough.xsmileyclapx

Longhorn
May 17th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Super job! Great way to kick off the first year, and light-years ahead of anything the A10 produced.

Here's to hoping the W&M-UD game gets some serious TV exposure for what should be an excellent debut matchup for the league!

GannonFan
May 18th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Super job! Great way to kick off the first year, and light-years ahead of anything the A10 produced.

Here's to hoping the W&M-UD game gets some serious TV exposure for what should be an excellent debut matchup for the league!

Only TV coverage being planned that I know of is CN8 - which isn't bad - it's easy to get regionally (Northeast and MidAtlantic regions) and it has live internet streaming so it's really available anywhere in the world (except maybe China of course). I'll take it.

bkrownd
May 18th, 2007, 03:44 PM

How does it matter? I thought the change was in name and administrative office only?

If only we could get our Yankee Conference back... xsmhx