PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth schedule change

JMG1MON
May 16th, 2007, 04:45 PM
The game against St. Peter's on Sept. 15th will now be played at Monmouth, giving them 5 home and 6 away games this season!

AppGuy04
May 16th, 2007, 04:57 PM
whats the reason for the change?

JMG1MON
May 16th, 2007, 06:12 PM
whats the reason for the change?

I suspicion because we had no home games until October otherwise. Also more fans would probably show up at our field than theirs.

AppGuy04
May 16th, 2007, 06:25 PM
I suspicion because we had no home games until October otherwise. Also more fans would probably show up at our field than theirs.

so basically $$$$$$$xthumbsupx

BigApp
May 16th, 2007, 06:59 PM
good move for Monmouth!

Seawolf97
May 16th, 2007, 07:58 PM
You should win big where-ever you play the game

NFLCB2
May 16th, 2007, 10:36 PM
What type of team do they have coming in this year???

Henny
May 16th, 2007, 10:48 PM
I give the Peacocks all the credit in the world. They still field a team that is FCS when most of the teams in their conference with more resourses drop the sport. I understand half of their schedule is DIII.

Yes, it should easily be a win for Monmouth but if there is a team to route for in the FCS its St. Peters. Gotta love the spirit to keep football as part of their school.

PeacockRaider
May 17th, 2007, 09:00 AM
I give the Peacocks all the credit in the world. They still field a team that is FCS when most of the teams in their conference with more resourses drop the sport. I understand half of their schedule is DIII.

Yes, it should easily be a win for Monmouth but if there is a team to route for in the FCS its St. Peters. Gotta love the spirit to keep football as part of their school.

Henny you have just become my favorite Delaware fan. To update the situation at SPC, they just named a new President. Not sure how I feel about him yet, but he is the first non Jesuit to be named President in school history, and supposedly has mentioned upgrading athletics as a priority. We will see as time passes if he lives up to this our not. Thanks for the support!