PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions - Week 11

mvemjsunpx
November 6th, 2019, 10:16 PM
Davis 38-35 Portland St. — I suppose the Aggies still do harbor some small, probably delusional, playoff hopes

EWU 40-28 Idaho St. — The Bengals went from having a giant home/road disparity to just being lousy

NoDak 10-27 Weber — If UND wants to make the playoffs, they need to prove they can be decent on the road

Sac 35-31 NAU — Kevin Thomson's status is unknown, but still… that Lumberjack defense is terrible

Idaho 17-37 Montana — This could be a letdown game for UM, but Idaho is 0-10 on the road since dropping down

Montana St. 28-13 NoCo — Having 2 wins qualifies as overachieving for this year's Bears

bonarae
November 6th, 2019, 10:30 PM
UC Davis
EWU
Weber State
Sacramento State
Griz
Montana State

GreatGreatGreat
November 7th, 2019, 12:03 AM
Ditto. Although I think it’ll be a close game in Flagstaff if Thomson doesn’t play. It’s hard to keep up with that NAU offense in Flagstaff. If I was Sac I would be there by tomorrow to acclimatize.

JALMOND
November 7th, 2019, 12:07 AM
After the dismal weekend, I am still looking good at 69-15 for the year. I'm still chasing that elusive perfect weekend. Here's hoping this may be the weekend for it, especially after last week.

EWU at ISU---At one point during the season, the Bengals were really good at home and really bad on the road. At one point during the season, the Eagles were possible championship contenders. At this point, things have changed for both...EWU 42, ISU 35.

UI at UM---At one point the Vandals were terrible away from their home. Entering the season, the Grizzlies were entertaining thoughts that they could return to greatness this year. Right now, things are staying the same for both...UM 42, UI 21.

MSU at UNC---The Bobcats are harboring playoff hopes, but they cannot look past a resurgent Bears team, playing at home with some type of renewed confidence after winning in a tough place last week. Things return to normal...MSU 28, UNC 17.

SAC at NAU---Coming in to the Lumberjacks den to get healthy and try to recapture the magic could be a tall order for the Hornets. A sea level team playing in the thin air is not a good recipe, especially coming off an emotional loss...NAU 34, SAC 28.

UCD at PSU---The Vikings saw what greatness looks like last week and they are still trying to get there. The Aggies had two weeks to prepare for the Vikings confusing defense, although it may not be as confusing now...UCD 35, PSU 28.

North Dakota at WSU---With a win last week, the Wildcats perched themselves in the driver's seat for the conference title. They have a tough road game coming up, but they cannot look past this game, and the Hawks want a good statement win...WSU 28, North Dakota 20.

kalm
November 7th, 2019, 07:35 AM
Davis 38-35 Portland St. — I suppose the Aggies still do harbor some small, probably delusional, playoff hopes

EWU 40-28 Idaho St. — The Bengals went from having a giant home/road disparity to just being lousy

NoDak 10-27 Weber — If UND wants to make the playoffs, they need to prove they can be decent on the road

Sac 35-31 NAU — Kevin Thomson's status is unknown, but still… that Lumberjack defense is terrible

Idaho 17-37 Montana — This could be a letdown game for UM, but Idaho is 0-10 on the road since dropping down

Montana St. 28-13 NoCo — Having 2 wins qualifies as overachieving for this year's Bears

They’re a lock at 7-5, which is a possibility. Especially if Thompson is out or hampered.

wapiti
November 7th, 2019, 09:00 AM
EWU 42 at 32 ISU--- EWU offense should have a hay day.

UI 25 at 48 UM---UM should roll in this one. Idaho gets some points in garbage time.

MSU 32 at 24 UNC---MSU is starting roll again, but so is UNC. But MSU is the better team.

SAC 27 at 28 NAU---Without Thomson NAU has a chance. I am picking an upset here.

UCD 35 at 32 PSU---Davis must win out to have a chance at the playoffs. The Vikings are playing for fun. This could be a nail biter. It may come down to who has the ball last.

North Dakota 28 at 38 WSU---The Wildcats are at home

MSUBobcat
November 7th, 2019, 10:54 AM
MSU @ UNC - the conference's best running team against the 2nd worst. This better not be close. Cats by 17.
UI @ UM - Idaho STINKS on the road (lost to NoCo?!?) and Wa-Griz is not a friendly place even for road warriors. Griz by 20.
Sac St @ NAU - wish I knew more about Thomson's status; assuming he's out, I think the altitude, the hangover and Walkup give NAU the edge for an upset. NAU by 4. (hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see them seeded and see how far Thomson can take them.)
UND @ WSU - UND on the road against the front-runner in the BSC. Grills by 13.
EWU @ ISU-o - the Bengals fooled us into thinking they were tough at home with the blowout over UND; then they lost to UNC. The Eags, even tho under-performing, are no UNC. EWU by 14.
UC-D @ PSU - gotta think that Davis holding out hopes (slim as they may be) for a playoff bid propels them to a hard fought victory. Aggies by 7.

Grizzlies82
November 7th, 2019, 12:12 PM
Eastern WA at Idaho St. These two should be good for a combined 80 points. The majority of those favor Eastern.

Idaho at Montana. Vandals are Montana's second oldest rival. First return to Missoula since 2003. May be close at first but Grizzlies roll them.

Montana St at No. Colorado. MSU has had tight games in Greeley but these Cats roll over poor teams. Cats last easy win.

UC Davis at Portland. Both of these teams have had their moments this year. This might be a good game. Yet Davis NEEDS a win and gets it.

No. Dakota at Weber. North Dakota NEEDS a win but isn't very good. Wildcats appear to play up or down to competition so game may be close. Though Weber won't lose this.

Sacramento at No. Arizona. Announced QB Thomson won't play. None the less, Sac State is a good TEAM. Better with Thomson but won't need him to win here.

nevadagriz
November 7th, 2019, 01:03 PM
MSU and Davis should both win this week which creates a very interesting game next week. Davis a team left for dead could make a playoff push by winning out.

SUPharmacist
November 9th, 2019, 06:35 AM
UC Davis
EWU
Weber State
Sac St
Montana
Montana St

100%GRIZ
November 9th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Griz
Bears
Eagles
Hornets
Wildcats
Aggies

JALMOND
November 10th, 2019, 02:16 AM
After the dismal weekend, I am still looking good at 69-15 for the year. I'm still chasing that elusive perfect weekend. Here's hoping this may be the weekend for it, especially after last week.

EWU at ISU---At one point during the season, the Bengals were really good at home and really bad on the road. At one point during the season, the Eagles were possible championship contenders. At this point, things have changed for both...EWU 42, ISU 35.

UI at UM---At one point the Vandals were terrible away from their home. Entering the season, the Grizzlies were entertaining thoughts that they could return to greatness this year. Right now, things are staying the same for both...UM 42, UI 21.

MSU at UNC---The Bobcats are harboring playoff hopes, but they cannot look past a resurgent Bears team, playing at home with some type of renewed confidence after winning in a tough place last week. Things return to normal...MSU 28, UNC 17.

SAC at NAU---Coming in to the Lumberjacks den to get healthy and try to recapture the magic could be a tall order for the Hornets. A sea level team playing in the thin air is not a good recipe, especially coming off an emotional loss...NAU 34, SAC 28.

UCD at PSU---The Vikings saw what greatness looks like last week and they are still trying to get there. The Aggies had two weeks to prepare for the Vikings confusing defense, although it may not be as confusing now...UCD 35, PSU 28.

North Dakota at WSU---With a win last week, the Wildcats perched themselves in the driver's seat for the conference title. They have a tough road game coming up, but they cannot look past this game, and the Hawks want a good statement win...WSU 28, North Dakota 20.

5-1 this week, puts me at 74-16 for the year. Back to missing one again.