PDA

View Full Version : Is the cfbdatabase site down for good?

Sader87
November 5th, 2019, 02:28 PM
I just get a screen of "whoops, something went wrong" when i've tried to go there recently.

Hope not....one of the better if not best site for FCS history records etc

DFW HOYA
November 5th, 2019, 02:44 PM
I just get a screen of "whoops, something went wrong" when i've tried to go there recently.

Hope not....one of the better if not best site for FCS history records etc

This one is up.

https://cfbinfo.com/

Sader87
November 5th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Thanks DFW Hoya!

Lehigh Football Nation
November 5th, 2019, 03:10 PM
An addendum: I think the CFBInfo site is for sale, or at least it was last I checked. CFBInfo is the one I use now, but you have to be careful, especially in regards to head coaching things. I think it thinks Tom Gilmore is still head coach at Holy Cross, for example.

ElCid
November 5th, 2019, 03:11 PM
Yeah I just looked at it. Not nearly as good as the old one and it has a bunch of inaccuracies. Heck, they still have Mike Houston as our head coach this year. He has been gone for, what, 4 years.

walliver
November 6th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Yeah I just looked at it. Not nearly as good as the old one and it has a bunch of inaccuracies. Heck, they still have Mike Houston as our head coach this year. He has been gone for, what, 4 years.

He's moved twice. And may move again before they update the site. Although I think it will take him a while to fix the ECU mess. As you move up the ladder, it typically takes more than just a new coach to turn a program around. It will take more than 2-3 years to fix ECU and get a better offer/