PDA

View Full Version : #1 NDSU @ YSU

Professor Chaos
October 29th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Let's get this one going. YSU is teetering on the edge of the playoff bubble right now at 5-3 (1-3). This would be a monumental win for them. The last 2 games between these two in Youngstown were both narrow 27-24 Bison wins. In 2015 they trailed 24-10 going into the 4th quarter before a furious comeback (this was Bo Pelini's famous meltdown game) and in 2017 the game went to OT. Even last year in the Fargodome it was only a NDSU 17-7 win that was tied going into the 4th quarter so YSU knows how to play NDSU well. NDSU is coming off a hugely emotional win in Brookings so there are plenty of Bison fans that are nervous about this one.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48982862506_78fd16d1fd_o.jpg

I'm hoping to see NDSU unleash Trey Lance and the passing game since he's had a couple really pedestrian games throwing the ball these last 2 weeks and YSU seems more susceptible to the pass than the run. But running the ball will always be NDSU's bread and butter so I'm sure they'll stay committed to it and I'm sure YSU will be geared up to stop it. For YSU it sounds like the QB Mays is finally getting healthy again but I'm sure they're still going to rely on the run game as well so we'll see which team can run the ball more effectively.

Finally, this preseason hype video produced by YSU seems to show that there might be some added motivation in this game for the Penguins considering they've came close a few times over the last few years but have kept coming up short against NDSU:

https://twitter.com/YoungstownStFB/status/1164598396860211204

Who you got and why?

The Yo Show
October 29th, 2019, 06:50 PM
NDSU wins this one in a laugher BOOKIT! Bet the house on NDSU +18.5 spread right now. You will come away a rich man. I can't even imagine a world where that wouldn't hit.... I'm doing that right now, I'm imagining and it just isn't possible. Parlay that with NDSU straight up and the under and you're golden.

- - - Updated - - -

If that doesn't hit, you don't know me.

ysubigred
October 29th, 2019, 06:57 PM
YAWN nothing to see here. Self loving NDSU thread.

YSU has as much of a chance of winning as I have boinking Jennifer Garner [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Yo Show
October 29th, 2019, 08:16 PM
YAWN nothing to see here. Self loving NDSU thread.

YSU has as much of a chance of winning as I have boinking Jennifer Garner [emoji19]

Too bad those odds aren't higher!

Paladin1aa
October 29th, 2019, 08:38 PM
While I still expect YSU to win 7 games, this isn’t one of them.

BeamMeUp
October 29th, 2019, 09:06 PM
If the YSU team that went to Carbondale comes to play, NDSU in a blowout.

If the YSU team that showed signs of being pretty darn good for bits and pieces of the other 7 games (especially in that 1st half against SDSU), then this can very well be a close one. I fully anticipate NDSU winning this game, but would not be at all surprised if this is a 1 score game going into the 4th quarter. YSU has been tied or leading in three of the past four games against the Bison in the 4th quarter, and of course last year's YSU squad was just awful. Bo's squads seem to match up fairly well with NDSU and if you watch his press conference again from today, he clearly has a ton of respect for the NDSU program.

NDSU 27
YSU 17

IF YSU pulls off the upset, Nate Mays playing the entire game will be the key. He, not really anyone else on offense, has given NDSU fits in the past couple years.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 30th, 2019, 06:02 AM
It will be close.

YSU always plays NDSU tough and I expect that again. The Penguins must be the most Jeckle/Hyde team in the FCS. W

Was the non-con too soft?

Which team will do a better job of stopping the run?

In the end I think NDSU wins this something like 28-10 or 28-13

mvfcfan
October 30th, 2019, 07:41 AM
NDSU 36-10. Got to include the 2 pt conversion try when NDSU goes up 8-0.

Bisonator
October 30th, 2019, 08:53 AM
YSU always plays us tough. Bo's defense limit's are run game better then anyone's. That said I don't see how YSU's offense gets more then 10 on our defense. It'll be close to the end, much closer than I like but NDSU wins 21-10.

Paladin1aa
October 30th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Bozo will probably target the Bison run game. His schemes usually can be tough on the run. However when other team makes adjustments, Bozo often gets caught flat footed and chokes because he can’t adjust on the fly , only in prepared schemes. He also has some serious liabilities in his pass D. If NDSU throws on YSU CB #7, they will find success often.

Its no secret YSU has a QB of limited abilities. He is game but lacks the tools. He is a key. If Bison control his run game, it won’t be close and as he doesn’t pass well, I expect some sacks/ INT from the leaky YSU OL when NDSU comes after him.

I’d like to see a close game as a chess game happens with run games from each, but don’t see that happening. YSU will get exposed again. Bison 28-10.

Paladin1aa
October 30th, 2019, 09:54 AM
I might note it is important for YSU to come out of what will be a highly physical game with NDSU, healthy. I still see wins vs. USD and ISUb putting them at 7-4 heading into a showdown the last game with ISUr. While it’s important to try to beat #1 NDSU, it will be on the line with ISUr - last game, last home game (SeniorDay) and probable playoffs with a win or stay at home with a loss. A win over Bison would probably get them in at 7-5. Without it, they will need to beat ranked ISUr to finish 8-4 to get in .

Professor Chaos
October 30th, 2019, 10:10 AM
I might note it is important for YSU to come out of what will be a highly physical game with NDSU, healthy. I still see wins vs. USD and ISUb putting them at 7-4 heading into a showdown the last game with ISUr. While it’s important to try to beat #1 NDSU, it will be on the line with ISUr - last game, last home game (SeniorDay) and probable playoffs with a win or stay at home with a loss. A win over Bison would probably get them in at 7-5. Without it, they will need to beat ranked ISUr to finish 8-4 to get in .
I think YSU would need to get to 8-4 even with if they can pick up a win over NDSU. I know the committee isn't supposed to look at conference record as a criteria but it would seen unlikely they would put a team with a 3-5 conference record into the field even if they had a signature win like that.

Add to that they'd probably be 6th at best in the MVFC standings in that scenario.

Schism55
October 30th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Worried about this one. Classic trap game for the Bison week after most emotional game of the season. Longest road trip of the year, Guins are big, physical and always play NDSU tough. Should be an old fashioned slobber knocker.

Lorne_Malvo
October 30th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Longest road trip of the year.

Delaware doesnt count?

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 30th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Delaware doesnt count?

No, UD was/is a cupcake.

Lorne_Malvo
October 30th, 2019, 01:15 PM
No, UD was/is a cupcake.

Allrighty then. Trip to Delaware was 1,500 odd miles though.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 30th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Allrighty then. Trip to Delaware was 1,500 odd miles though.

Distance wise...sure it is the longest road trip but this game will be the longest in terms of competitiveness.

Delaware was a joke. YSU will be ready and give the Bison a run.

ysubigred
October 30th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Distance wise...sure it is the longest road trip but this game will be the longest in terms of competitiveness.

xlmaox You've been YSU biggest non fan cheerleader all year and it's working! YOU"RE KILLING ME SMALLS!

Schism55
October 30th, 2019, 04:40 PM
https://twitter.com/YoungstownStFB/status/1189621830698405888
These are dope xthumbsupx

The Yo Show
October 30th, 2019, 07:20 PM
WHAT! I love the old script PENGUINS! Thats IS DOPE. At least we will lose looking good haha!

Tazman2664
October 30th, 2019, 07:31 PM
I do not think it will be a blow out but I do believe NDSU will have control of the game. Much like the SDSU game, I had no concerns until SDSU tied the game at 16, but knowing NDSU was going to get the ball again, I just felt NDSU was still in control. Field goals mostly, never beat you. Having 4 or more losses will be tough to get into the playoffs so YSU will, more than likely, need to beat both NDSU and ISU. The biggest issue for YSU is the loss to SIU, that one hurts the most right now. If they finish with 4 losses, that might be the loss that keeps them out. Losing to SDSU and UNI are not bad losses but if they also have one from NDSU or ISU, the SIU loss takes them out, I feel anyway.

POD Knows
October 30th, 2019, 07:54 PM
I do not think it will be a blow out but I do believe NDSU will have control of the game. Much like the SDSU game, I had no concerns until SDSU tied the game at 16, but knowing NDSU was going to get the ball again, I just felt NDSU was still in control. Field goals mostly, never beat you. Having 4 or more losses will be tough to get into the playoffs so YSU will, more than likely, need to beat both NDSU and ISU. The biggest issue for YSU is the loss to SIU, that one hurts the most right now. If they finish with 4 losses, that might be the loss that keeps them out. Losing to SDSU and UNI are not bad losses but if they also have one from NDSU or ISU, the SIU loss takes them out, I feel anyway.
Seriously, are you going to learn what a paragraph is. I am not kidding, your posts suck, you content is maybe OK but you post like a 5 year old kid. Get it right or get the **** out.

Tazman2664
October 30th, 2019, 08:08 PM
I will stick around just for you. This is not grammar school so, no I don't think I need to type in paragraphs. But I am going to stick around and comment here just to tick you off. Kinda fun. And I will continue to comment in a way that does tick you off. Like in no paragraph format. Just comment to irritate you, Mr. Arrogant Town. You must be one of those NDSU guys they say are arrogant on this site.

POD Knows
October 30th, 2019, 08:15 PM
I will stick around just for you. This is not grammar school so, no I don't think I need to type in paragraphs. But I am going to stick around and comment here just to tick you off. Kinda fun. And I will continue to comment in a way that does tick you off. Like in no paragraph format. Just comment to irritate you, Mr. Arrogant Town. You must be one of those NDSU guys they say are arrogant on this site.Yea, it is grammar school, you got 17 posts here and everybody wishes you were gone. You are gifted, Mr. No Paragraph Man.

Tazman2664
October 30th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Okay, I get it. The grade school kids are out of class so they come here. Be nice now and go do your English lesson for the day or maybe you should go feed the little piggies they need some feeding.

POD Knows
October 30th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Okay, I get it. The grade school kids are out of class so they come here. Be nice now and go do your English lesson for the day or maybe you should go feed the little piggies they need some feeding.Who you talking you, yourself, you need to up your game and your comprehension mother****er. Seriously, are you special because if your are, I will be nicer to you, if you aren't, and I know your aren't, blow me.

Silenoz
October 30th, 2019, 08:28 PM
"Bison fans that are nervous about this one."

Let's be realistic. You barely have to get nervous about your games in Frisco.

penguinpower
October 30th, 2019, 08:38 PM

If we cannot complete a pass against your defense with our inconsistent OL play it will be a blowout. I am not sure what YSU team will show up. If they do show up it will be as you say.

Paladin1aa
October 30th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Just checked the Game Notes and feeling a little better about the game. YSU will not start a consistently weak CB, #7. That helps the D tremendously. On O, they will start a bigger WR, which should help with blocking and create a bigger pass target. Otherwise team is healthy and all starters will play.

I note even the Bison have 8 Florida players and several from Ga.,Cal.,Tx. And even has a starter from Ohio, a kicker. Bozo could take some recruiting lessons from NDSU.

skinny_uncle
October 31st, 2019, 12:13 AM
Bison win by double digits. No problem.

Derby City Duke
October 31st, 2019, 08:18 AM
I will stick around just for you. This is not grammar school so, no I don't think I need to type in paragraphs. But I am going to stick around and comment here just to tick you off. Kinda fun. And I will continue to comment in a way that does tick you off. Like in no paragraph format. Just comment to irritate you, Mr. Arrogant Town. You must be one of those NDSU guys they say are arrogant on this site.

No, he's one of the NDSU guys who is brief, concise, generally accurate, smart about the game, and often hilarious. I've been complimented and skewered by POD Knows. You, sir, are no POD Knows. xnodx

Professor Chaos
October 31st, 2019, 08:20 AM
No, he's one of the NDSU guys who is brief, concise, generally accurate, smart about the game, and often hilarious. I've been complimented and skewered by POD Knows. You, sir, are no POD Knows. xnodx
Especially when there's a #BOOKIT included. xlolx

Speaking of that, I haven't noticed a patented POD #BOOKIT on this game yet this week. That would make me feel better about my team's chances if I was a YSU fan.

Derby City Duke
October 31st, 2019, 08:20 AM
NDSU 30 - 13. Next.

POD Knows
October 31st, 2019, 08:28 AM
No, he's one of the NDSU guys who is brief, concise, generally accurate, smart about the game, and often hilarious. I've been complimented and skewered by POD Knows. You, sir, are no POD Knows. xnodxThanks for the props DD, the check is in the mail. I am channeling my 8th grade English teacher, Mrs Hand, on this paragraph deal, except I don't think she ever called anybody an MF'er, I am adding that for nuance. xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 07:09 AM
Listened to Bo on local radio this week and sounds like his team will be ready for the Bison.

Mays (QB) is not 100% so making them 1-dimensional is a must for the Bison.

Bring pressure and get him to move out of the pocket and make mistakes.

I'm sure like most other teams, the Penguins are going to crash hard to stop A gap power to try and get the Bison in 1st and 2nd and long situations and move a safety into the box for run support.

YSU has a good defense: Ranked #17 in total defense and #27 in scoring defense. NDSU's defense is #2 and #3 in both.....but IMO they are the best defense in the FCS considering who is in front of them...xrolleyesx

Should be a hard hitting game.

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 08:21 AM
Especially when there's a #BOOKIT included. xlolx

Speaking of that, I haven't noticed a patented POD #BOOKIT on this game yet this week. That would make me feel better about my team's chances if I was a YSU fan.Go to the MVFC pick 'em. YSU is a lock after their soul lifting beat down of WIU, Bison come out flat after SDSU's Super Bowl in Brookings. YSU 20 NDSU 13 #BOOKIT

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 08:30 AM
Go to the MVFC pick 'em. YSU is a lock after their soul lifting beat down of WIU, Bison come out flat after SDSU's Super Bowl in Brookings. YSU 20 NDSU 13 #BOOKITUmm no this is the real story,,,

YSU plays inspired football for 13:34 of the 3rd quarter. Bo punches 3 ref's in the face the water girl quits the team. NDSU 41 YSU 9 #NO****

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 08:35 AM
Umm no this is the real story,,,

YSU plays inspired football for 13:34 of the 3rd quarter. Bo punches 3 ref's in the face the water girl quits the team. NDSU 41 YSU 9 #NO****

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkIf the YSU defense that showed up for the first half of the SDSU game shows up today, this could be a really really tough game. YSU might be the most bi-polar team in the country, you really have no idea what or who is going to show up for them. When your back is against a wall, even a badly wounded snake can be tough to take down. #BOOKIT

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 08:40 AM
YSU hasn't played a good football game since December 2016 against Eastern Washington. Not sure what the hell goes on, want to think that it's because of prior coaches players. I like what you're saying but I doubt it happens. #No****

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2019, 08:40 AM
Umm no this is the real story,,,

Well I'd say she's put up with his **** for long enough!

https://i.imgur.com/LMMhvlq.jpg

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 08:42 AM
Well I'd say she's put up with his **** for long enough!

https://i.imgur.com/LMMhvlq.jpgLOL you NDSU guys are sharp knifes in the drawer, was wondering how long it would take for that picture to surface [emoji106]

ytownchief22
November 2nd, 2019, 09:28 AM
Go Guins

Herdistheword
November 2nd, 2019, 09:35 AM
This one has trap game written all over it. I’ll still take the team with the emotionally stable coach though.

dewey
November 2nd, 2019, 09:40 AM
Happy gameday!

My prediction.
NDSU 31
YSU 13

Go Bison!

Deweyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191102/1811f824d155013922f25d989e3e1868.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Yo Show
November 2nd, 2019, 09:40 AM
Go Penguins!

BeamMeUp
November 2nd, 2019, 09:50 AM
Mike McFeely up in Fargo predicted a YSU upset this morning!

If they can play a full four quarters, they have a chance.

GO YSU!

BisonBacker
November 2nd, 2019, 10:12 AM

GO YSU!

He's a freaking tool and no friend of NDSU.

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2019, 10:19 AM

GO YSU!

He's a freaking tool and no friend of NDSU.
Yeah, he's our resident Skip Bayless. His takes are more to get a reaction than to have any basis of real thought behind them. He's also part of the "old guard" of NDSU media coverage in Fargo who likes to consider themselves unbiased (and turn their noses up at the newer guys in the market who are definitely biased) so they'll look for ways to prove it by trying to be the "I told you so" guy when the Bison inevitably lose at some point.

He threw a dart... maybe it hits the bullseye. If it does he'll let everyone know about it for a while... if it doesn't other than a few twitter jabs at him tonight probably it'll go forgotten once next Monday rolls around.

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 11:45 AM
If the YSU defense that showed up for the first half of the SDSU game shows up today, this could be a really really tough game. YSU might be the most bi-polar team in the country, you really have no idea what or who is going to show up for them. When your back is against a wall, even a badly wounded snake can be tough to take down. #BOOKIT

There is the dagger.

GABison
November 2nd, 2019, 12:35 PM
If the YSU defense that showed up for the first half of the SDSU game shows up today, this could be a really really tough game. YSU might be the most bi-polar team in the country, you really have no idea what or who is going to show up for them. When your back is against a wall, even a badly wounded penguin can be tough to take down. #BOOKIT

FYP

Prime Power
November 2nd, 2019, 04:01 PM
I think this game will be close and hard fought. That speedy #30 for YSU will break a big one. NDSU will come back from a slow start and pull it out 24-21.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 05:13 PM
7-0 NDSU

YSU muffed the punt leading to Trey Lance bullying his way into the endzone.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 05:26 PM
Trey Lance with the 50yds, in the air, dime for 69yds for a TD.

14-0 NDSU

5:22 left in the 1st Q.

dewey
November 2nd, 2019, 05:27 PM
69 yard TD pass from Lance to Watson. Perfectly thrown ball.

14-0 522 to gon1st quarter.

Dewey

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 05:31 PM
Mays is down. This looks ugly. Ankle is completely sideways.

Bisonator
November 2nd, 2019, 05:32 PM
Think Mays broke his leg on that slide. Wow.

Lorne_Malvo
And thats why I hate when QBs try for extra yards.
Try Lance will end up in the same situation if he doesnt stop trying for extra yards every time he runs.

Professor Chaos
Mays is down. This looks ugly. Ankle is completely sideways.
Stomach just turned a bit when I saw that. Hate to see that kind of injury ever happen.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 05:33 PM
Such an awkward attempt at a slide.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 05:35 PM
Stomach just turned a but when I saw that. Hate to see that kind of injury ever happen.

Same here. The way he was lying there, immediately after being tackled (looks like the turf got him tucked up like that), ugh yuck that was bad.

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2019, 05:36 PM
Damn... feel bad for May's. He's had so many injuries and played hurt so much. Seems like that's a career ender for the senior.

The Yo Show
November 2nd, 2019, 05:37 PM
Yeah that was nasty... This is gonna be a blowout

BisonBacker
November 2nd, 2019, 05:38 PM
This sucks!

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 05:39 PM
That's a huge blow to our defense. This sucks!

Did I miss a defensive injury?

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 05:39 PM
That's a huge blow to our defense. This sucks!

What did I miss?

BisonBacker
November 2nd, 2019, 05:40 PM
Did I miss a defensive injury?

You missed nothing I was in lala land when I typed that lol

TheKingpin28
Lance escapes the sack for a passing 6!

NDB
Well. This game is over.

Bisonator
This ones over. Penguins never had a chance. Doubt Bo is gonna blow up tonight.

dewey
November 2nd, 2019, 05:41 PM
Touchdown Bison! Lance escapes a sack and finds a wife open tight end.

21-0 Bison!

109 to go 1st quarter.

Dewey

BisonBacker
November 2nd, 2019, 05:41 PM
Feel really bad for the kid.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 05:42 PM
You missed nothing I was in lala land when I typed that lol

Alright. I was confused for a moment. I thought I missed something.

BisonBacker

21-0 Bison!

109 to go 1st quarter.

Dewey

LOL I didn't know he was looking for a wife. xlolx

jmu007
Dude... it’s bad enough JMU is on a bye, but YSU didn’t even get off the bus. Guess it’ll be John Wick part 3 tonight.

BisonBacker
November 2nd, 2019, 05:43 PM
Alright. I was confused for a moment. I thought I missed something.
Yeah and the sad thing is I can't even blame it on drinking I've had nothing to drink lol

TheKingpin28
Dude... it’s bad enough JMU is on a bye, but YSU didn’t even get off the bus. Guess it’ll be John Wick part 3 tonight.

Angry Pelini is my kind of Pelini.

Professor Chaos

21-0 Bison!

109 to go 1st quarter.

Dewey
Wow! Congrats Trey!!!!

TheKingpin28
Bridges with the Madden Hit Stick. Damn!

Bisonator
November 2nd, 2019, 05:46 PM

21-0 Bison!

109 to go 1st quarter.

Dewey
xlolx

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 05:46 PM
Nothing better than a open tight ended wife.

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 05:50 PM
At the end of the first quarter, NDSU has a 183-32 advantage in total yards and the Bison lead Youngstown State 21-0

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:04 PM
Trey Lance with another passing TD to Babicz. (I think that's how you spell it)

X-Factor
November 2nd, 2019, 06:05 PM
LOL I can’t imaging why they were seeing to call that review. Waste of time

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 06:06 PM
Only catching parts of this on the radio....what a domination so far!!

xnodx

BisonBacker
November 2nd, 2019, 06:07 PM
Well what's that dumbass McFeely going to say now? Hmmmm lol

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:07 PM

McFooly is about as useful as wet toilet paper.

mmiller_34
November 2nd, 2019, 06:08 PM
Has Bo Pelini exploded yet?

X-Factor
November 2nd, 2019, 06:08 PM

NDSU never plays on the road! If only one of these teams could get the Bison on the road

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:10 PM

Unfortunately no. I am disappointed.

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 06:11 PM
LOL I can’t imaging why they were seeing to call that review. Waste of timeIts in Y-Town. Larry, Moe, and curly calls all YSU games at the ice shack [emoji85][emoji87][emoji86]

TennBison
November 2nd, 2019, 06:12 PM
Game over, no team has even scored 28 on NDSU let alone scored that many and kept the Bison from scoring more.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 06:13 PM
Geez....11 yard punt for YSU.....:(

Put the foot on their throat Bison!!

Professor Chaos
I think Bo is checked out of this game just like most of his team is at this point.

TheKingpin28
YSU with a 10yd punt. Wow...

TennBison
November 2nd, 2019, 06:15 PM
YSU with a 10yd punt. Wow...
But it was against the wind!!!!!

BisonBacker
November 2nd, 2019, 06:16 PM
McFooly is about as useful as wet toilet paper.

Actually wet toilet paper probably has more uses than Mcdumbass

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 06:17 PM
Great catch by Sproles

Lorne_Malvo
Great catch by Sproles

Poor kid just can never quite make it to the goal line.

BisonBacker
Geez....11 yard punt for YSU.....:(

Put the foot on their throat Bison!!
That last sproles play is doing just that!

TheKingpin28
Actually wet toilet paper probably has more uses than Mcdumbass

It can be flushed away, never to be seen again? xcoffeex

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 06:18 PM
Another TD for the Bison!!

35-0

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:19 PM
Dmitri Williams with the TD. Good to see him score.

TennBison
Yep, no doubt some of these YSU players are just going through the motions. Big lack of effort on that pass play to #11

Lorne_Malvo
Stats for this half are going to be ugly.

BisonBacker
Yep, no doubt some of these YSU players are just going through the motions. Big lack of effort on that pass play to #11

That'll get Pelnini hot

dewey
November 2nd, 2019, 06:20 PM
Woof! Are the Bison laying the smackdown on the Penguins.

35-0 Bison 235 to go 2nd quarter.

Dewey

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:20 PM
But it was against the wind!!!!!

So 9 more yards than what they should have gotten?

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:21 PM
There's that Bison STs unit we have all come to know and love.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:25 PM
Hayes didn't even try and defend that.

TennBison
November 2nd, 2019, 06:26 PM
So 9 more yards than what they should have gotten?
No, it was 3 yards less.

Lorne_Malvo
NDSU gives up way too many points right before the half.
It happens every game.

and NDSU returns the kick for a TD.

Bison Fan in NW MN
Holy crap.....96 kickoff return!!!!!!

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:27 PM
Kobe Johnson with the KR for the TD!

42-7 now!

Professor Chaos
Not sure what Tutsie was doing on that TD pass by Youngstown... left himself in no man's land. I guess I can handle one defensive lapse per half (especially when the Bison return the ensuing kick for a TD). That's it though!

TennBison
That TD was like a punch in the throat to YSU

dewey
November 2nd, 2019, 06:28 PM
Kickoff return TOUCHDOWN for Kobe Johnson!

42-7 Bison 42 seconds to go 2nd quarter.

WHOOPING!

Dewey

ysubigred
Hahaha! **** the Golden Buffaloes. No shut out for you[emoji867]

Bison56
Wow nice return.

TheKingpin28
Pelini looks like he is about to start **** again!

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 06:29 PM
Bo has not blown his **** yet. Thats pretty weird.

Bison56
November 2nd, 2019, 06:29 PM

Those were pity pointsxthumbsupx

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 06:30 PM
Son of a bitch! I said YSU would give up 41. Already 42 and not half time yet.

TennBison
November 2nd, 2019, 06:30 PM

HaHa flightless birds, no playoffs for you this year.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 06:31 PM
42-7 at the half.

YSU has checked out.

Hammersmith
Wow, team on the field is looking to the sideline for a play, Pelini is already halfway to the locker room.

Drblankstare
Entz is kinda nuts, he might try for a Hondo. Lol

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 06:32 PM
Those were pity pointsxthumbsupxAs YSU fan pity point are better than what the team can provide [emoji1787]

Gil Dobie
Didn't Jim Adelson used to say "Call the Cops". Its time.

AmsterBison
YSU's front seven looks pretty good... actually so does their QB.

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 06:33 PM
HaHa flightless birds, no playoffs for you this year.No suprises there dip ****

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 06:34 PM
Didn't Jim Adelson used to say "Call the Cops". Its time.Hey Gil [emoji106]

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 06:35 PM
Didn't Jim Adelson used to say "Call the Cops". Its time.
Two rolls and no coffee.

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 06:37 PM
Kobe Johnson is going to be good.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 06:37 PM
Two rolls and no coffee.

Looks like the #BOOKIT is winning the game for the Bison!!

xthumbsupx

#BOOKIT should be able to go into hiding for a few weeks now!

NDSU1980
November 2nd, 2019, 06:38 PM
Kobe Johnson is going to be good.

I think he's already there.

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 06:39 PM
I think he's already there.
Why didn’t he play against SDSU.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 06:42 PM

You think were going to let their RB get "twisted up" by Roozeboom? xcoffeex

Paladin1aa
November 2nd, 2019, 06:43 PM
Well, I predicted a 28-10 Bison win but it’s going to be far worse than that. Recruiting is bad as I’ve been warning over Bozos tenure. Seriously exposed for the second consecutive game of not being prepared by the coaches. Bison looked very good .

Prime Power
November 2nd, 2019, 06:44 PM

Entz said that he didn't fit into the gameplan….. I wonder if it might have been some kind of disciplinary thing....just speculation, but I don't understand how someone with his speed and talent not playing at all.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 06:44 PM
Total yards at the half:

NDSU: 276
YSU: 101

Twentysix
November 2nd, 2019, 06:45 PM
Bo has not blown his **** yet. Thats pretty weird.Not really any point tbh. This game was over after about ten minutes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 06:47 PM
Well, I predicted a 28-10 Bison win but it’s going to be far worse than that. Recruiting is bad as I’ve been warning over Bozos tenure. Seriously exposed for the second consecutive game of not being prepared by the coaches. Bison looked very good .I did 41-9. Such hi Hope's when we beat Samford. SOCON a shell of it's self like YSU [emoji31]

X-Factor
November 2nd, 2019, 06:52 PM
I did 41-9. Such hi Hope's when we beat Samford. SOCON a shell of it's self like YSU [emoji31]

Oh how I miss the old SoCon hot takes

Paladin1aa
November 2nd, 2019, 06:55 PM
Hey, Red, the real test is not this week with the Bison. It’s the next 2 with So. Dakota and ISUb. We don’t belong in top half of the league. Question is where do we fit in the lower half. Like I’ve said, Bozo is a poor recruiter and HC. It shown for his tenure here.

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 06:58 PM
JFC. Did the NDSU D leave their balls in the locker room or what

Gil Dobie
November 2nd, 2019, 07:02 PM
Bison losing TOP, but not a big deal tonight.

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 07:04 PM
New QB for YSU looks pretty decent. Really moves well.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 07:11 PM
TD Kobe Johnson!!!

75 yards!

AmsterBison
November 2nd, 2019, 07:13 PM

Keeping Kobe as a secret weapon back in case there's another playoff rematch?

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 2nd, 2019, 07:15 PM
Tressel should walk down and fire Bo before this one is over. The fans in the Mahoning Valley deserve better.

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 07:16 PM
Good news about May, sounds like he just dislocated his ankle. No broken bones.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 07:20 PM
Tressel should walk down and fire Bo before this one is over. The fans in the Mahoning Valley deserve better.

The next 3 games for YSU are more important than this game. Still could finish 8-4 and sneak into the playoffs.

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 07:23 PM
Lance out before the 4th starts. NDSU pulling starters already.

TheKingpin28
November 2nd, 2019, 07:25 PM
I feel bad for Noland. Kid can sling the ball but got beat out by Lance. Decides to stay with NDSU. I wish he'd get the chance to play more often.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 07:27 PM
Tressel should walk down and fire Bo before this one is over. The fans in the Mahoning Valley deserve better.And pull some scholarships. The Mahoning Valley lacks football talent Bo keeps hitting it hard.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 2nd, 2019, 07:27 PM
The next 3 games for YSU are more important than this game. Still could finish 8-4 and sneak into the playoffs.

I'll hedge my bets and say that doesn't happen.

NDSU1980
November 2nd, 2019, 07:30 PM
TD Bison. And the Bison had 401 yards on offense in the first 3 quarters. This is Bison football, less the marginal defense tonight

Paladin1aa
November 2nd, 2019, 07:31 PM
YSU should have a good shot vs. So. Dakota and ISUb. I’ve been saying the last game with ISUr should tell the tale. My preseason prediction was 7-5 but thought they might get another for 8-4. Tonite is an absolute embarrassment . Bison are really good.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 07:32 PM
Total yards:

NDSU: 433
YSU: 196

Twentysix
November 2nd, 2019, 07:40 PM
How in the world did bo pelini ever coach for millions of dollars?

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 07:41 PM
YSU should have a good shot vs. So. Dakota and ISUb. I’ve been saying the last game with ISUr should tell the tale. My preseason prediction was 7-5 but thought they might get another for 8-4. Tonite is an absolute embarrassment . Bison are really good.What bothers me the most is our xfers are not as good as advertised. The Joneses suck.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 07:41 PM
Garbage TD on the 3rd string.

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 07:44 PM
Garbage TD on the 3rd string.Ok. NDSU 3rd string sucks? Get real [emoji869]

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 07:50 PM
Ok. NDSU 3rd string sucks? Get real [emoji869]

17 points given up is going to hurt the stats....xnodx

The Yo Show
November 2nd, 2019, 07:55 PM
When is NDSU going FBS again?

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 07:56 PM
17 points given up is going to hurt the stats....xnodx

The spread was -18. Were good.

Penguin Nation
November 2nd, 2019, 07:59 PM
Glorious. Epic beat down. FTP.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 08:03 PM

They're not.

No where to go.

They would dominate the MAC if they ever went there.

Twentysix
November 2nd, 2019, 08:04 PM
Never. We've changed the narrative btw. It's no longer that the best team should move up, but rather that the poor performers need to drop down to DII. Get better or drop a division.

Paladin1aa
November 2nd, 2019, 08:09 PM
Hey, Red, our transfers aren’t that bad. If you want to see bad, you should see the backups that would start if the transfers were not here. I been telling you guys for years that if Bozo didnt have transfers you would not believe how ugly it would be. But the cheerleader board thinks I don’t know my arse when I warned the recruiting has been awful. On full display now, lol.

The Yo Show
November 2nd, 2019, 08:14 PM
Never. We've changed the narrative btw. It's no longer that the best team should move up, but rather that the poor performers need to drop down to DII. Get better or drop a division.

I was just being funny. But I do think NDSU would win the MAC without a doubt. Besides as bad as we are, we aren't definitively not the worst in FCS lol.

Also I told everyone to bet the over at the beginning of the thread

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2019, 08:17 PM
Bison get beat in TOP 24 to 36 minutes.... unacceptable!!!!

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 08:21 PM
17 points given up is going to hurt the stats....xnodxYea, now we will have to hear that horse**** team A has the #1 scoring D in FCS. :D

POD Knows
November 2nd, 2019, 08:25 PM
Bison get beat in TOP 24 to 36 minutes.... unacceptable!!!!Yep, also got beat in the first down stat 16 to 12, completely unacceptable.:D

Side note, didn't defend screen passes very well, so there is that

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2019, 08:29 PM
Yea, now we will have to hear that horse**** team A has the #1 scoring D in FCS. :D

Ivy League team is ahead of the Bison in defense.

Just like Colgate last year. Play in a crappy league and get padded stats. Colgate got curb stomped by the Bison and we all saw which team had the best defense in the FCS....xnodxxthumbsupx

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2019, 08:29 PM
Yep, also got beat in the first down stat 16 to 12, completely unacceptable.:D

Side note, didn't defend screen passes very well, so there is that
Didn't defend 3rd downs very well either. YSU was 7-16. Probably a factor in the TOP being what it was.

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 08:53 PM
Hey, Red, our transfers aren’t that bad. If you want to see bad, you should see the backups that would start if the transfers were not here. I been telling you guys for years that if Bozo didnt have transfers you would not believe how ugly it would be. But the cheerleader board thinks I don’t know my arse when I warned the recruiting has been awful. On full display now, lol.So using suck and super suck would fit the YSU players both transfer and recruits. Our best player is #12 D and I know how you feel about that.

Paladin1aa
November 2nd, 2019, 09:08 PM
Let me keep this simple , Red - they are blinded in recruiting the State of Ytown and that train left years ago. The better players are in Fl., Ga. Tx and Cal. Ohio and Pa players should be limited to only outstanding and they are recruiting very average or worse. The best Ohio and Pa players we don’t get after being picked over by the big leagues, MAC and other FCS.Yep, we can beat the Mickey Mouse programs of FCS, and lower half teams in MVFC. However YSU is not the power of yesteryear AND it gets WORSE next year. Much worse. NDSU is built on the model we used to be - power football, solid D, good special teams and built with good talent. Hats off to them for doing it right.

penguinpower
November 2nd, 2019, 09:09 PM
May's broke his leg above the ankle and dislocated his ankle as well. Career ending injury.

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 09:10 PM

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk100% agree with this. To be the best you got to beat the best. I've lost interest in 1FCS not because of NDSU but no one seems to want to match them especially YSU.

Lorne_Malvo
November 2nd, 2019, 09:11 PM
May's broke his leg above the ankle and dislocated his ankle as well. Career ending injury.

Is this verified info?

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 09:12 PM
May's broke his leg above the ankle and dislocated his ankle as well. Career ending injury.Prayers to him for a speedy recovery. If the rest of the team had half of his grit YSU would be half decent.

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2019, 09:14 PM

Nebraska wishes they could go back to winning 9 games every year like they did when Bo was there... at least they have a more likeable coach now I guess.

Derby City Duke
November 2nd, 2019, 09:14 PM

If true, this sucks for the young man. Wishing him a full recovery!

penguinpower
November 2nd, 2019, 09:22 PM
Pelini said it at the post game press conference

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 09:22 PM
Nebraska wishes they could go back to winning 9 games every year like they did when Bo was there... at least they have a more likeable coach now I guess.Lol. They are on coach 2 since he left. Nebraska has to win 2 of 3 to even reach the **** house bowl. I'm really puzzled to why Pelini seemed like a decent coach at Nebraska - temper but at ysu hes just really screwed up [emoji848]

penguinpower
November 2nd, 2019, 09:31 PM
Pelini is an excellent DC. He is not a great HC unless he has a strong staff and access to an abundance of resources. He does not have a strong staff at YSU and he doesn't have the resources. However they do have facilities that are pretty nice, especially the indoor facility. Other than that, they aren't swimming in money and he can't pay for the best coaches in the nation so he hired the worst defensive back in school history as the DC and he couldn't cover a golf club. In addition I don't think he cares to recruit and when he does he gets just enough of what he thinks he will need to win several games. He isn't stocking the cupboard.

The Yo Show
November 2nd, 2019, 09:31 PM
I think he's a decent coach but horrible recruiter. If we had a recruiter while he's been coach I think we would be alright. Idk

Paladin1aa
November 2nd, 2019, 09:34 PM
Believe me, the cupboard is bare next year.

Bisonator
November 2nd, 2019, 09:35 PM
Ouch that's terrible. Hate seeing anyone injured but yeah that didn't look good at all. Wish him the best.

ysubigred
November 2nd, 2019, 09:56 PM
Let me keep this simple , Red - they are blinded in recruiting the State of Ytown and that train left years ago. The better players are in Fl., Ga. Tx and Cal. Ohio and Pa players should be limited to only outstanding and they are recruiting very average or worse. The best Ohio and Pa players we don’t get after being picked over by the big leagues, MAC and other FCS.Yep, we can beat the Mickey Mouse programs of FCS, and lower half teams in MVFC. However YSU is not the power of yesteryear AND it gets WORSE next year. Much worse. NDSU is built on the model we used to be - power football, solid D, good special teams and built with good talent. Hats off to them for doing it right.I 100% agree with this and I'm not questioning anything you're saying I'm just pointing out the obvious just like you are. Some guy on the radio show nailed it right on the head tonight when he said the MAC with the big 100 million dollar TV contract with ESPN for the Tuesday and Wednesday games is taken all the players YSU used to get from the area.

dewey
November 2nd, 2019, 09:56 PM

That sucks. Hopefully he can fully recover and not have any long lasting effects.

Dewey

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2019, 11:29 PM
Is this verified info?
Pelini mentioned it in his postgame presser... career ender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ5zHW69Zp4&app=desktop

Paladin1aa
November 3rd, 2019, 10:17 AM
Quick summary - YSU had their butts handed to them. NDSU is doing it the right way and is favored for another NC.

Back at the cheerleader board, they are going ballistic and as usual don’t understand what the problem is.

1. Fire the AD. It all begins with him, inept coach hires ( football, MBB, WBB), poor decisions on coach contract extensions, game scheduling, promos, etc. He is a disaster and nothing changes till he is gone. Don’t kid yourself.

2. Bozo is a good DC and poor HC. He hates recruiting and it shows. Has a young inexperienced staff stained with Ytown politics. Needs a house cleaning.

3. Ignore the local dummies demanding YSU recruit local stars. That is a continuing formula for failure. Limit Ohio and Pa. recruits. Hit Fl. And Ga hard, hit the Cal. Jucos and have a national recruit approach.

4. Get rid of the cheerleaders. Bring in tight evaluation and demand accountability. Stop catering to the fat cats in the loges and give special attention to the fans in the seats.

5.Stop scheduling cupcakes. Grow some gonads and play a respectable schedule. Play good competition if you want to get better and judge fairly the progress of the program.

And if you don’t want to do that, stop whining and accept the mediocrity. You only get the program that you demand with pressure and drop your support if you don’t. YSU is a cesspool of political problems that needs cleaned out. Do it or just accept the consequences.

Have a good day. :)

Professor Chaos
November 3rd, 2019, 10:22 AM
FWIW Massey favors YSU to win their last 3. He only gives them a 3 point spread next week at USD and a 1 point spread in the season finale at home vs Illinois St but favors them to win nonetheless.

Paladin1aa
November 3rd, 2019, 10:33 AM
I’d agree with that. It might change with YSU losing their starting QB and maybe the backup as well as their starting RB, but at this point there are no excuses. Win out or stay home. I’ll probably pick them to win out , but could be close most of the way.

penguinpower
November 3rd, 2019, 11:25 AM
Mark Waid is going to be a good QB. Should have been the stater all year from what I saw yesterday. Why not start him? Now if they burn his redshirt they are stupid.

Secondly, May’s injury is very very serious. Hopefully it doesn’t affect his life after football

cx500d
November 3rd, 2019, 11:31 AM

21-0 Bison!

109 to go 1st quarter.

Dewey

If you are looking for a wife, I do suggest one with a tight end.

cx500d
November 3rd, 2019, 11:33 AM

49ers, Packers, Oklahoma, LSU, etc

dewey
November 3rd, 2019, 11:36 AM
If you are looking for a wife, I do suggest one with a tight end.

LOL! I totally missed that typo. However you are correct.

Dewey

Paladin1aa
November 3rd, 2019, 11:40 AM
Here’s the news ( and I said so PRESEASON) - Waid is their best QB, hands down. Bozo sent him to 3rd string with the story they would redshirt him. Complete BS. Bozo was afraid of making some of team mad if he benched Mays, a popular team leader but not the best QB. Mays graduates. Craycraft as an underclassmen they risked transferring out next year if they started Waid ahead of him. The rest of the QBs are walkons and none are worthy of this level. That meant that they faced recruiting next season with a True Frosh starter this year, which would seriously hamper the ability to recruit an incoming talented Frosh who could see sitting for years behind Waid. Translation - Bozo has been a pizz poor recruiter especially of QBs and he threw away this year by benching his best QB fearing a bad situation next year if he started a true Frosh.

Another example of a poor HC. It is what it is. Fans can live with it or do something about it.

The Yo Show
November 3rd, 2019, 08:20 PM
Mark Waid is going to be a good QB. Should have been the stater all year from what I saw yesterday. Why not start him? Now if they burn his redshirt they are stupid.

Secondly, May’s injury is very very serious. Hopefully it doesn’t affect his life after football

They wasted some of Waid's 4 allowable redshirt playing games by having him in for a snap or two without anything meaningful. Which is sad. This NDSU game was his last game he could play without having to burn his redshirt... as he has now played in 4 games. Also... he is now our backup since Mays is done. OH AND Craycroft has a rib injury (haven't heard how bad or if broken). If they are broken ribs, Waid's redshirt year is gone.

ysubigred
November 4th, 2019, 07:03 AM
They wasted some of Waid's 4 allowable redshirt playing games by having him in for a snap or two without anything meaningful. Which is sad. This NDSU game was his last game he could play without having to burn his redshirt... as he has now played in 4 games. Also... he is now our backup since Mays is done. OH AND Craycroft has a rib injury (haven't heard how bad or if broken). If they are broken ribs, Waid's redshirt year is gone.

What is your playing experience or coaching? Not to beat anybody up on this subject but the best players should be playing. Not sure what the importance of Waid's red shirt means to you all? He's by far the only talent YSU has at QB. Bo's got a problem with recruiting that is obvious. Waid seems to be the only decent find for him besides a few x-fers. Mays and Craycroft is barley DII talent. As a coach Bo should play his best. just because players been there and paid their dues with time don't mean the Freshman can't beat them out. Hell they are getting a free education with scholies to play a childhood dream. I don't think this is a wasted red shirt he should have played since Samford.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 4th, 2019, 07:09 AM
What is your playing experience or coaching? Not to beat anybody up on this subject but the best players should be playing. Not sure what the importance of Waid's red shirt means to you all? He's by far the only talent YSU has at QB. Bo's got a problem with recruiting that is obvious. Waid seems to be the only decent find for him besides a few x-fers. Mays and Craycroft is barley DII talent. As a coach Bo should play his best. just because players been there and paid their dues with time don't mean the Freshman can't beat them out. Hell they are getting a free education with scholies to play a childhood dream. I don't think this is a wasted red shirt he should have played since Samford.

As an outsider looking in, YSU always has talent, especially on defense. I don't think recruiting is an issue. Maybe at the key position of QB but YSU seems to always have talent.

Coaching?
Scheme?
Culture?

The tradition is definitely there. Proud history and a blue blood of the FCS (1AA).

The Yo Show
November 4th, 2019, 07:23 AM

Specifically in football, my playing or coaching experience is negligible. That being said, I agree that he should have been playing from the beginning. However, since that is not what the intent of the coaching staff was, I'm merely pointing out that it is unfortunate and a waste because the intention was to redshirt him AND now he is going to LOSE a year of eligibility for playing in essentially 4 games?

The 2-3 snaps or less he saw in the first 3 games they had him in is nothing. He did play almost the entire second half of the NDSU game due to injury to Craycroft He may start the rest of the season now. So all I'm saying is with as good as he is, sure sucks to lose a whole year of eligibility for him at this point when he's effectively not going to play more than 4 actual games worth of experience.

TLDR: He should have started from the beginning but he didn't, now he's losing a year of eligibility for hardly playing any games.

The Yo Show
November 4th, 2019, 07:25 AM
And what I mean by four actual games, I mean the fact that if Craycrofts injury is serious he will play in the final 3 games, plus add all the first 3 games he played together with the half of the last one and its basically a single game so four games.

Paladin1aa
November 4th, 2019, 11:06 AM
You are kind ,Bison Fan NW MN, but reality is we are no where near where we used to be. It is recruiting, some bad coaching. Culture is still, surprisingly, good. This is a hotbed for football. Yes, there is some talent here but it’s not as good as we used to have. I’ve been warning for years that the recruits were not as good. Former player and coach here so I see on film the new recruits coming in and it is embarrassing. The staff after the Pelinis are young, inexperienced and don’t offer much to the program. They are easily out coached in games when adjustments are made against YSU. Schemes are often countered and they have no come back answer. However the talent gap is the biggest obstacle. Enough here to beat the Mickey Mouse programs of much of FCS but not the top half of the MVFC.

Bozo doesn’t like to recruit and expecting good players to come here because he is Bo Pelini, former Nebraska coach is hilarious. He has no one of stature on the staff who is a great recruiter.

We lack QBs, real quality RBs and the OL is substandard and there is nothing behind them. Hear this - there isnt one legitimate OT on the roster, not a one. One starter gets tossed around like a 300 lb. rag doll and the other looks weak and slow. Both are probably better suited to play C or G. No other OTs on the roster ability wise. WRs are the weakest group we have had in years. There are holes in the D as well.

Reputation means little when you don’t have the talent on the field to back up your claim. It is what it is.