Dartmouth at Harvard

Ivytalk
October 27th, 2019, 07:20 AM
Games:

Princeton at Cornell
Columbia at Yale
Brown at Penn
Dartmouth at Harvard
Probably no upsets this week, either. And Harvard-Dartmouth is the only game with a shot at breaking 10,000 in attendance.

Son of Eli
October 27th, 2019, 07:50 AM
Princeton
Yale
Penn
Dartmouth (I’ll be rooting for Harvard, but I don’t think any team beats Dartmouth this year. However, this game and the Princeton game should at least be relatively close.)

Go Green
October 27th, 2019, 09:58 AM
Probably no upsets this week, either. And Harvard-Dartmouth is the only game with a shot at breaking 10,000 in attendance.

If there were an upset, I'd predict that it would be Cornell over Princeton. Friday night game in Ithaca, and Princeton could be looking ahead to the Dartmouth showdown.

And Cornell has a way of coming out of nowhere to win a game that it has no business winning.

That said, I do expect Princeton to take care of business.

Ivytalk
October 29th, 2019, 05:12 AM
Latest from 5Dimes:

Princeton (-21)
Penn (-14)
Yale (-4)
Dartmouth (-9.5)

Go Green
October 29th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Latest from 5Dimes:
Dartmouth (-9.5)

Bummer. Was really hoping to see a double-digit line for the Harvard game. Maybe we will see the line move in a few days! :)

Ivytalk
October 29th, 2019, 07:45 AM
Bummer. Was really hoping to see a double-digit line for the Harvard game. Maybe we will see the line move in a few days! :)
Yeah, all that Dirtmouth “sharp” money will start pouring in.

ngineer
October 30th, 2019, 11:48 AM
Games:

Princeton at Cornell
Columbia at Yale
Brown at Penn
Dartmouth at Harvard

Princeton game could be downright 'UGLY'...Tigger capable of putting up 70 in that one.

Yale game will be a good game for the Lions to re-establish their climb into relevancy. Yale in a close one.

Penn despite a subpar season so far should have no trouble with Yogi.

Harvard is a game Dartmouth cannot get caught peaking down the road or the Johnnies will come lately. Dartmouth by 10.

bulldog10jw
November 1st, 2019, 01:48 PM
Latest from 5Dimes:

Princeton (-21)
Penn (-14)
Yale (-4)
Dartmouth (-9.5)

Picking all the favorites. Only Yale will cover. The Dartmouth line is tough. Harvard could play well and lose by 10 or 14.

Ivytalk
November 1st, 2019, 03:13 PM
xcoolxPrinceton line up to -22.5 now. The other three haven’t budged.

All the Dartmouth money is still on the sidelines.:p

SUPharmacist
November 1st, 2019, 11:16 PM
Yale
Penn
Dartmouth

Damn Friday games