PDA

View Full Version : She'll Make 'Em An Offer They Can't Refuse

Model Citizen
May 12th, 2007, 02:47 PM
I hear the non-scholarship football meeting is June 14 in Chicago.

Al Capone's Lexington Hotel is gone. Where will they meet?

BigApp
May 12th, 2007, 03:08 PM
what school?

Model Citizen
May 12th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I don't think they'll meet at a school. More like motel conference room near O'Hare.

ISUMatt
May 13th, 2007, 08:33 AM
They can use my house!!! Seriously though, Im working across the street from the Hotel W, so if they met there, Id have to sneak in and listen up!!

BigApp
May 14th, 2007, 01:28 PM
I don't think they'll meet at a school. More like motel conference room near O'Hare.

who is having the meeting? Is it a group or conglomeration of schools? a specific conference? ...

douglasdmb
May 14th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I've heard a rumor that Evansville is looking to revive their football program and ties with the PFL. Is that legit?

TexasTerror
May 14th, 2007, 02:04 PM
who is having the meeting? Is it a group or conglomeration of schools? a specific conference? ...

Schools interested in making the move to Div I non-scholarship football or reviving (or starting) football teams at the non-scholarship level...

Ralph has discussed this a few times. It'll be interesting to see who shows up. Lots of rumors out there about the who...

Lehigh Football Nation
May 14th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Personally, I'm wondering if any MAAC schools would be interested in re-instating football. I'm not convinced there's NO interest in eastern non-scholarship football.