PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Quad Shot: Week 7

MrTitleist
October 15th, 2019, 09:16 AM
http://thefcswedge.com/big-sky-conference/big-sky-quad-shot-week-7/

Tuesday morning reading is here!

MSUBobcat
October 15th, 2019, 09:27 AM
You co-mingled Kevin Thomson's stats with MSU's Tucker Rovig's stats. Thomson was 23 of 30 for 260 yards, 3 TD and 1 INT. Rovig was the one who went 16 of 29 for 262 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. xcoffeex

MrTitleist
October 15th, 2019, 10:39 AM
You co-mingled Kevin Thomson's stats with MSU's Tucker Rovig's stats. Thomson was 23 of 30 for 260 yards, 3 TD and 1 INT. Rovig was the one who went 16 of 29 for 262 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. xcoffeex

You need to be my editor.

MSUBobcat
October 15th, 2019, 10:52 AM
You need to be my editor.

Haha. No, I just know the QB stat line because I was actually somewhat pleasantly surprised by Rovig's performance. The completion % wasn't where one would like it to be, but if we can get a serviceable 250 yards passing each game to go with the power running game, we might become a formidable foe. The INT he had wasn't really his fault, as he was hit during the throw (though you could easily argue he should have tucked it away) and a TD was waived off due to a Sac State penalty. Granted, Sac State's pass D ranks toward the bottom 3rd of the league and I could be looking at it thru gold tinted glasses, but I came away encouraged that we showed some semblance of a passing game. Not saying we're going to be a passing team, but we need to at least have opponents respect the possibility.