PDA

View Full Version : South Dakota @ Northern Iowa

mvfcfan
October 13th, 2019, 07:01 AM
This game is probably the game I am looking forward to the most this next weekend. I think this game is a "must win" for both teams as far as playoffs are concerned. South Dakota has looked really good their last two games, but we also have to remember that Indiana State and Missouri State are both pretty bad this season. However if USD can win this game there is a possibility they could start out 5-0 in conference play. I picked UNI in pick'em, but I wouldn't be surprised by any result.

Professor Chaos
October 13th, 2019, 07:19 AM
It'll be a fun game to watch. It's not a must win in the fact that each team's season is over of they lose but the loser of this game will basically have no margin for error going forward and UNI still has to go on the road to SDSU and ISUr and USD has a gauntlet to close out the season vs YSU, @NDSU, and vs SDSU. So the loser of this game is definitely behind the 8 ball but of the two I think UNI is better suited to recover. I also think that loss to Houston Baptist will bite USD in the ass by the end of the season.

BisonBacker
October 13th, 2019, 07:28 AM
I picked UNI.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 13th, 2019, 07:31 AM
I picked UNI.

Same here.

USD gave up an insane number of passing yards to HBU so if McElvain gets time, he could pick them apart. UNI's defense will shut down USD. USD offense isn't good enough to run on UNI and they will have huge trouble blocking #16 (DE) for UNI.

35-10 UNI

JacksFan40
October 13th, 2019, 09:02 AM
USD is playing great right now but now they have to play a team with an actual pulse. Coyotes will give UNI a game but still lose. UNI 38 USD 31

Grizzlies82
October 13th, 2019, 09:27 AM
Took the underdog

Professor Chaos
October 13th, 2019, 03:55 PM
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48893424016_3c645ed7f5_c.jpg

Lorne_Malvo
October 13th, 2019, 05:40 PM
UNI comes out pissed, UNI BY 9.

JayJ79
October 13th, 2019, 06:09 PM
I think USD wins it. UNI tends to play like crap the game after NDSU, and there are always lingering injuries from that game. Plus the Panthers have no offense to speak of.

uni88
October 14th, 2019, 11:36 AM
I think USD wins it. UNI tends to play like crap the game after NDSU, and there are always lingering injuries from that game. Plus the Panthers have no offense to speak of.

I'm not sure either team is as dinged up as they used to be after playing each other. It didn't look like as physical of a game. Was it?

Hopefully UNI comes out of this weekend pissed off and takes it out on USD rather than having a let down.