bonarae
October 12th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Games:

Yale at Richmond - teams trending in opposite directions
Dartmouth at Marist
Princeton at Brown
Harvard at Holy Cross
Penn at Columbia
Colgate at Cornell - Colgate plunges deeper...

Ivytalk
October 13th, 2019, 04:45 AM
Games:

Yale at Richmond - teams trending in opposite directions
Dartmouth at Marist
Princeton at Brown
Harvard at Holy Cross
Penn at Columbia
Colgate at Cornell - Colgate plunges deeper...
I agree with these picks. Holy Cross could be a trap game for Harvard as it looks forward to Princeton on 10/26, so I wouldn’t be stunned by a HC win.

Ivytalk
October 17th, 2019, 06:26 AM
bump

get cracking, GoGreen

Spider from the North
October 17th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Yale at Richmond - teams trending in opposite directions and the trends continue
Dartmouth at Marist
Princeton at Brown
Harvard at Holy Cross
Penn at Columbia
Colgate at Cornell

Go Green
October 17th, 2019, 09:57 AM
I think Dartmouth will win easily, although I don't think that we will cover the spread. Can totally see the coaches resting starters and allowing guys further down the depth chart to get some experience.

Princeton should beat Brown in a high-scoring affair.

Harvard still has enough to beat HC.

Colgate's nightmare season continues against Cornell.
Columbia has disappointed this season and I expect their woes to continue against Penn.

Would love to see Yale beat Richmond to give Dartmouth's blowout over the Elis more credibility.

SUPharmacist
October 17th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Richmond
Dartmouth
Princeton
Harvard
Penn
Cornell

bulldog10jw
October 18th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Yale at Richmond - teams trending in opposite directions and the trends continue

While I wouldn't call one loss a "trend", I'm picking Richmond because of injury rumors (Yale is very secretive) on the Yale offense at QB, RB, and wide receiver.
Dartmouth
Princeton
Harvard
Penn
Cornell

Sader87
October 18th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Spidahhhs
Indians
Tigahhhs
Crusadahhhs
Quakahhhs
Red Raidahhhs

bonarae
October 19th, 2019, 04:06 AM
While I wouldn't call one loss a "trend", I'm picking Richmond because of injury rumors (Yale is very secretive) on the Yale offense at QB, RB, and wide receiver.

Toss-up for the Spiders now? I believe all eight Ivies are very secretive on injury reports, though to some degree... xrulesx

Ivytalk
October 19th, 2019, 04:57 AM
Spidahhhs
Indians
Tigahhhs
Crusadahhhs
Quakahhhs
Red Raidahhhs
Hey, Sader, have you been drinking?xdrunkyx

Son of Eli
October 19th, 2019, 01:20 PM
Dartmouth
Princeton
Harvard
Penn
Cornell

I think yale will win and by a comfortable margin. I’m going to the game so I better be right.

bulldog10jw
October 19th, 2019, 02:10 PM
I think yale will win and by a comfortable margin. I’m going to the game so I better be right.

They do seem to play well in OOC games in the Reno era for some reason and against good teams. Wish they would play as well in Ivy games.

Have fun.

CHIP72
October 19th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Columbia has dominated Penn the entire game on both sides of the ball. The Lions lead the Quakers 30-0 late in the 3rd quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulldog10jw
October 19th, 2019, 03:09 PM
Columbia has dominated Penn the entire game on both sides of the ball. The Lions lead the Quakers 30-0 late in the 3rd quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! Very surprising. Not Columbia winning, which was certainly possible, but 30-0 is certainly a shock.

Ivytalk
October 19th, 2019, 03:10 PM
37-0 now:D

Harvard gets workmanlike 31-21 win over Holy Cross.

bulldog10jw
October 19th, 2019, 03:12 PM
37-0 now:D

Somehow, I get the impression that you don't like Penn. ;)

Ivytalk
October 19th, 2019, 03:18 PM
xdrunkyx
Somehow, I get the impression that you don't like Penn. ;)
44-0!

Go Green
October 19th, 2019, 06:34 PM

Yale is going to need to play a lot better in the second half...

bulldog10jw
October 19th, 2019, 06:44 PM
Yale is going to need to play a lot better in the second half...

I can't remember the last time Yale overcame a two TD deficit. They have, at least under Reno, been a "front runner" type team.

Go Green
October 19th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Have fun.

I'm guessing that he did. :)

Son of Eli
October 19th, 2019, 08:55 PM
I'm guessing that he did. :)

You're spot on Go Green. I had the time of my life. The best Yale comeback victory I’ve ever seen other than beating Army in 2014. Also reminds me of the miracle 1981 win against Navy, the 1999 and 2016 wins against Harvard, and the 1987 wins against Penn and Uconn. But this one takes the cake in terms of shock.

So many small miracles had to happen to equal this big miracle finish. The on-side kick, the 4th down conversion to Klubnick, and of course the amazing catch by Klubnick in the end zone with 9 seconds left to win.

Shohfi has two amazing plays on on-side kicks this season. Guess that’s why he’s the captain.

bulldog10jw
October 19th, 2019, 10:36 PM
You're spot on Go Green I had the time of my life. The best Yale comeback victory I’ve ever seen other than beating Army in 2014. Also reminds me of the miracle 1981 win against Navy, the 1999 and 2016 wins against Harvard, and the 1987 wins against Penn and Uconn. But this one takes the cake in terms of shock.

So so many small miracles had to happen to equal this big miracle finish. The on-side kick, the 4th down conversion to Klubnick, and of course the amazing catch by Shohfi in the end zone with 9 seconds left to win.

Shohfi has two amazing plays on on-side kicks this season. Guess that’s why he’s the captain.

Yale had 4th down conversions on both their TD drives late in the 4th. And they were both long, 4th and 13 and 4th and 12. One to Klubnick and one to Shohfi