Here it is boys & girls:

http://www.nobowls.com/

DFW HOYA
October 6th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Of course they put Holy Cross.... xembarrassedx

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 6th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Of course they put Holy Cross.... xembarrassedx

After Lehigh beat Colgate I has kind of expecting to see the Mountain Hawks. Georgetown should be the favorites based on their play to this point. But, the Hoyas must travel to Bethlehem and Worcester....

taper
October 6th, 2019, 07:32 PM
It's waaaaay too early to take this seriously. Most teams have only played 2 conference games so far, the autobids will probably drastically change.

ETA: The Patriot League is a perfect example of this. There's only been 2 conference games played in TOTAL. Holy Cross currently has the autobid at 1-0 and winning the tie-breaker over 1-0 Lehigh.

kdinva
October 6th, 2019, 07:43 PM
It's waaaaay too early to take this seriously. .

agree, I won't take this seriously for at least five weeks.............Campbell in, not wofford?

xlmaox

ysubigred
October 6th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Good lord they have Y-Town in, can't even beat UNI [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

grizband
October 6th, 2019, 07:48 PM
Would really love to see Montana seeded not against NDSU, mostly because I miss them playing southern teams. Otherwise, not bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ysubigred
October 6th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Would really love to see Montana seeded not against NDSU, mostly because I miss them playing southern teams. Otherwise, not bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkAHHHHHHHH, The Griz is nothing but a 2nd half team [emoji106]

grizband
October 6th, 2019, 07:55 PM
AHHHHHHHH, The Griz is nothing but a 2nd half team [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkHey, I'll take it if the results continue!

ysubigred
October 6th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Hey, I'll take it if the results continue!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkLOL the Griz score in in the 2nd half than most teams score all game [emoji1787]

BisonTru
October 6th, 2019, 07:59 PM
With San Diego's history I can't see putting anyone else in the pioneer seat until further notice.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 6th, 2019, 08:06 PM
I'm assuming if North Dakota makes the playoffs, they would be funneled threw SDSU because they played NDSU during the season.

RabidRabbit
October 6th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Only Dakota schools are a drive to Fargo. If UND makes it, funneled to NDSU. Likewise, UNI and Drake are both bus rides from SDSU.

Professor Chaos
October 6th, 2019, 08:28 PM
I'm assuming if North Dakota makes the playoffs, they would be funneled threw SDSU because they played NDSU during the season.
They could but they wouldn't have to and probably wouldn't if it saved a bus trip to send someone else to SDSU. If neither had byes they could match them up in the 1st round. I believe the only no-no is they can't match up two conference opponents who played each other (in a conference game) in the regular season and they can always match up two teams from separate conferences in the first round even if they played in the regular season.

Silenoz
October 6th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Payback chances against SHSU, Nova, NDSU, and JMU (again). **** it; go big or go home

grizband
October 6th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Payback chances against SHSU, Nova, NDSU, and JMU (again). **** it; go big or go homeI like your thought process!

taper
October 6th, 2019, 08:44 PM

UND has an uphill battle to get in. NoBowls assumes the season ended today, and UND just beat a highly ranked UCD. I honestly have no idea if this was a good win or not, UCD is acting funny. The tough part for UND is they're only playing 11 games and as an independent there won't be anyone on the committee advocating for them. I think they're in at 8-3 but out at 7-4, with losses to NDSU and EWU already in the book. That means they need 2/3 of Cal Poly, Weber St, and Montana St. Having SHSU win the Southland would be a big help too. OTOH, if EWU, UCD, and SHSU all miss the playoffs UND might not make it even at 8-3.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 6th, 2019, 08:51 PM
UND has an uphill battle to get in. NoBowls assumes the season ended today, and UND just beat a highly ranked UCD. I honestly have no idea if this was a good win or not, UCD is acting funny. The tough part for UND is they're only playing 11 games and as an independent there won't be anyone on the committee advocating for them. I think they're in at 8-3 but out at 7-4, with losses to NDSU and EWU already in the book. That means they need 2/3 of Cal Poly, Weber St, and Montana St. Having SHSU win the Southland would be a big help too. OTOH, if EWU, UCD, and SHSU all miss the playoffs UND might not make it even at 8-3.

Agree on the 7-4 not getting in or might not get in. Kind of interesting listening to players on their team in interviews say they will get in with a 7-4 record. Their remaining schedule is not the toughest though. Weber will be tough...maybe Montana State, the others are winnable.

Actually, I would like to see them again because the score would be even more lopsided the 2nd time...xnodx

gofurman
October 6th, 2019, 10:11 PM
this guy is good as his numbers reflect (191 of 208 right or something) it's just a 'if season ended today' thing as we all know...

JacksFan40
October 6th, 2019, 11:36 PM
Not a good bracket when Drake is in over San Diego.

Hood
October 7th, 2019, 04:30 AM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkOur teams do not like going to Montana in November. We prefer our eliminations to not be in blizzards.

Daytripper
October 7th, 2019, 06:08 AM
No Central Arkansas? I know they lost Saturday, but really?

Professor Chaos
October 7th, 2019, 06:22 AM
There's a lot of variables we don't know yet but with their schedule I'd say UND is a stone cold lock at 8-3 and very likely in at 7-4 also.

Cocky
October 7th, 2019, 07:29 AM
This cant be taken seriously, JSU would be seated if this is was serious prediction.

Bisonator
October 7th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Payback chances against SHSU, Nova, NDSU, and JMU (again). **** it; go big or go home
Lol you guys have lots of pay back....xlolx

Bison56
October 7th, 2019, 07:47 AM
How is Stony not seeded?

MSUBobcat
October 7th, 2019, 09:15 AM

Now that's just silly. #SouthernSpeed.

Lorne_Malvo
October 7th, 2019, 09:28 AM
If they both make it putting SDSU on the same side as NDSU will cause outrage in SD.
SDSU vs NDSU in Frisco would be sweet though.

I can see the rolling feud of cars going down I29. Deathrace to Frisco!

FU_Paladin08
October 7th, 2019, 09:44 AM
A lot of football to still be played but I agree with the seeded teams up to this point

ming01
October 7th, 2019, 10:00 AM
I think the Big Sky race is going to be fun to follow til the end with what teams end up seeded and who eventually gets in. Sac States scores makes them look like a playoff contender, at leas so far.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 7th, 2019, 10:21 AM
If they both make it putting SDSU on the same side as NDSU will cause outrage in SD.
SDSU vs NDSU in Frisco would be sweet though.

I can see the rolling feud of cars going down I29. Deathrace to Frisco!

I think the only way they are not on the same side is if they both run the table and the only loss for either team is the game they play against each other. So if the Bison end up 11-1 with the loss to SDSU then SDSU would also be 11-1....then they are on the opposite side of the bracket same if it 12-0 for the Bison and 10-2 for SDSU.

Any other losses and I would bet they are on the same side for a potential bus trip....:(

bobcathpdevil56
October 7th, 2019, 10:24 AM
Please no, not through Fargo again.

Evolution Prime
October 7th, 2019, 10:30 AM

You will get no sympathy from SDSU fans.

bobcathpdevil56
October 7th, 2019, 10:45 AM
You will get no sympathy from SDSU fans.

Commiserate together

JacksFan40
October 7th, 2019, 10:48 AM
I think the only way they are not on the same side is if they both run the table and the only loss for either team is the game they play against each other. So if the Bison end up 11-1 with the loss to SDSU then SDSU would also be 11-1....then they are on the opposite side of the bracket same if it 12-0 for the Bison and 10-2 for SDSU.

Any other losses and I would bet they are on the same side for a potential bus trip....:(
They’ll still find a way to get SDSU and NDSU together, even if both run the table outside of the Marker game.

MSUBobcat
October 7th, 2019, 11:15 AM

Just need to move up a spot or 2. Other option is moving up 5 or 6. If we take care of business this weekend and in late October in Grand Forks (yours truly may be in attendance for both, haven't 100% decided on doing the drive to GF yet but it fits nicely with my birthday, the Sioux having a home hockey series and MSU playing there all on the same weekend), we are setting ourselves up for a strong seed, now that Davis appears to be off the rails. I'm just focusing on one week at a time though. 4 of our last 6 games will be tough (not to take anything away from SUU and UNC, but....).