Yale at Dartmouth
Holy Cross at Brown
CCSU at Columbia
Sacred Heart at Penn
Cornell at Harvard

Son of Eli
October 6th, 2019, 03:19 AM
Princeton

Dartmouth- 3-0 Yale teams have lost to Dartmouth in 2013, 2015 and 2017. I don’t see a reason why this year would be any different. Teevans has Reno’s #. Hope I’m wrong.

Brown- Brown played URI tough this week while Holy Cross struggled against Bucknell.

CCSU- impressive win on the road against a good SHU team at their homecoming record crowd.

Penn

Harvard

CHIP72
October 6th, 2019, 08:02 AM
I think Princeton has enough to get by Lafayette. The question is how far by the Leopards the Tigers will get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulldog10jw
October 6th, 2019, 01:48 PM
Princeton
Dartmouth - Dartmouth strong on both sides of the ball. The Yale defense is still suspect.
Holy Cross
Columbia
Penn
Harvard

Ivytalk
October 6th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Princeton
Dartmouth - Dartmouth strong on both sides of the ball. The Yale defense is still suspect.
Holy Cross
Columbia
Penn
Harvard
I like these picks. Brown may not win another game all year.

bonarae
October 12th, 2019, 05:39 AM
Meanwhile...

Princeton unable to produce much on O last night. They were only able to muster 28.

Ivytalk
October 12th, 2019, 07:46 AM
Meanwhile...

Princeton unable to produce much on O last night. They were only able to muster 28.
The Tigers didn’t exactly blow out Columbia, either.

They won’t go undefeated this year. Even Harvard might beat them.

caribbeanhen
October 12th, 2019, 07:55 AM
Interesting OOC match up today with improving Columbia but still Columbia vs Central Connecticut who is probably the best from the NEC

aceinthehole
October 12th, 2019, 08:15 AM
Interesting OOC match up today with improving Columbia but still Columbia vs Central Connecticut who is probably the best from the NEC

Agreed, and while CCSU is the road underdog (+2.5) and lost at home last season to the Lions (41-24), I really like our chances in this game. Both teams have played very well on defense, but I think Central's offense is a lot better than Columbia and hopefully that will be the difference.

http://www.newbritainherald.com/article/view/article_id/359660/headline/football-preview-ccsu-expecting-physical-matchup-as-it-closes-out-nonconference-slate-against-columbia/section/NBH-CCSU

Here's some interesting CCSU Game Notes:

Three Road Wins • The Blue Devils are 3-1 on the road this season. The three road wins are the second most in the country among FCS teams. Villanova has four, and CCSU and James Madison each have three.

Conference Play • The Blue Devils began Northeast Conference play last week on the road at Sacred Heart, winning 28-3. CCSU is a league-best 11-2 in the last three seasons in league play, posting a 6-0 mark two years ago and a 4-2 record last season.

Interceptions • The Blue Devils are first in the nation with 11 interceptions through five games this season. They have nine in their last three games.

James Scores Two More • Junior wide receiver Tyshaun James scored twice in the win over Sacred Heart last week. He now has nine touchdowns on the season. He leads the NEC and is seventh in the country in scoring (63 points) this season. His nine touchdowns are the sixth highest total in the country.

Turnover Margin National Leader • The Blue Devils forced four more turnovers last week in the win at Sacred Heart. They have now forced 15 turnovers on the season (and committed just five) and lead the country in turnover margin (+10, +2 per game).

Three Weeks Ago • The Blue Devils dropped a 34-29 road decision at FBS opponent Eastern Michigan on Sept. 21, narrowly missing the Northeast Conference's first win over an FBS opponent in league history. Down 28-15 in the fourth quarter, the Blue Devils used a pair of touchdowns in the final eight minutes to take a 29-28 lead with 2:05 left in the game. A late blocked punt for a score gave the home team the victory. Central held the Eagles to under 100 yards rushing in the game, and posted a pair of interceptions in the fourth quarter that helped give them the late lead.

Defensive Scores, National Leaders • The Blue Devils and Villanova lead the country with three defensive touchdowns this season. CCSU has returned two interceptions for a score, and one fumble.

aceinthehole
October 12th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Interesting to see the line has moved on CCSU-Columbia and Dartmouth-Yale

Was CCSU (+2.5) on Friday morning ... now CCSU is (+6)

Was Yale (+13) on Friday morning ... now Yale (+11.5)

https://www.5dimes.eu/livelines/livelines.aspx#al_2

The Boogie Down
October 13th, 2019, 10:31 PM
Nobody wants to even update yesterday's games with scores? Is the IL above that too?