PDA

View Full Version : UMass Spring Game images up

Umass74
May 6th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Well, it was not really a game. OL injuries precluded a real scrimmage. UMass ran some one-on-ones. Some passing drills. Some situation drills.

Still, players wearing Maroon & White were running around on the field. A good thing to see for UMass fans.xthumbsupx

Pretty good turnout considering there were two real UMass games going on (softball and baseball) at the same time.

My UMass Football blog entry (http://umass74.blogspot.com/) has a link to a Picass Web Album with about 40+ images. Click on the "Slide show" option after the jump for full screen view of the images.

Umass74
May 6th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Blogger just went down. I think you still can access the web album, but I'm locked out of my own blog.

You might not be able to leave comments or access other parts of the blog. Check again later to see if it clears up. Other bloggers are reporting the same problems with their blogs.

Col Hogan
May 6th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Got to see the pictures a little while ago...Great Job Umass74. Thanks for helping us UMies who can't get to the Zoo for stuff like this.xbowx xbowx

Umass74
May 6th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Blogger seems to be back up.

That was quicker than most Blogger outages.xrolleyesx