PDA

View Full Version : Alcorn State Braves (SWAC) at McNeese Cowboys (SLC)

McCowboys
September 9th, 2019, 08:16 AM
This past week, the Braves romped over lower division Mississippi College, while McNeese was stomped by the "Northern" Cowboys of Oklahoma State.
Alcorn has a stud QB. McNeese defense seems to be susceptible to the pass. McNeese's offense so far has not lived up to the hype of being high octane, but has been balanced and predictable.
Will the reigning SWAC champions pull off an upset in Cowboy Stadium?

Daytripper
September 9th, 2019, 09:08 AM
I want McNeese to win for the good of the conference, but I think they have a letdown this week.

ASU33
September 9th, 2019, 09:25 AM
I like the Braves in this one!

WestCoastAggie
September 9th, 2019, 09:35 AM
My gut tells me McNeese squeaks by Alcorn. However, Alcorn's OL is really, really good for a FCS squad.

lionsrking2
September 9th, 2019, 10:16 AM
I'm taking the Pokes out of conference loyalty and a slight hunch, but do recognize that Alcorn is pretty good and capable of getting this one on the road. Especially with McNeese still finding their way with a new staff.

Professor
September 9th, 2019, 11:05 AM
I want Alcorn to win but i think MCNeese squeaks this one out. They just beat Southern as well

McCowboys
September 15th, 2019, 02:33 PM
The Cowboys downed their second SWAC team of the year by the skin of their teeth. McNeese is all-time perfect in games against the SWAC, but Alcorn will get its chance for revenge as the Braves and Cowboys have a home-and-home scheduled to start either next year or the year after.