PDA

View Full Version : I-AA Will Get More Coverage!

McNeeserocket
August 5th, 2005, 05:38 PM
It seems that I-AA is beginning to get respect. I think that is thanks to sites like I-AA.org and others that followed I-AA.org. Sports magazines may be getting to realize that there are fans of I-AA who want information about their teams and players. Proof of this is as follows:

Our very own Swami has been asked to do the I-AA coverage for USA Today Sports Weekly College Preview for their college preview coming out the Wed before the season. So make sure to pick up a copy when it comes out to support I-AA and the Swami. Swami is known to provide a lot of content for I-AA.org (probably where USA Today heard about him).

This is good for I-AA.org's reputation and for the Swami.

Lets keep moving I-AA forward, and before we know everyone will catch on to the fact that great football is played at other schools other than LSU, Nebraska, Oklahoma and the like.

putter
August 5th, 2005, 05:53 PM
That is great for Swami. I think with he, Ralph, and the sports network giving us press it is bound to grow. Magazines are always looking for more readers and tapping into I-AA would seem a logical step to increase subscribership.

catbob
August 5th, 2005, 08:07 PM
That is great for Swami. I think with he, Ralph, and the sports network giving us press it is bound to grow. Magazines are always looking for more readers and tapping into I-AA would seem a logical step to increase subscribership.

Is that a word you silly griz? :)

Retro
August 5th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I hope for I-AA's sake, swami doesn't emphasize NFL potential more than actual Potential as a I-AA player or Team success.. He tends to worry too much about what their NFL rating is vs. what their outlook for general success on the college football field is for their coming season and how their team will do as well.

I also hope for the sake of I-AA.org he doesn't use material he has written for the I-AA.org magazine either.

JMU2004
August 5th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Swami will do a great job

umassfan
August 9th, 2005, 01:58 AM
I hope for I-AA's sake, swami doesn't emphasize NFL potential more than actual Potential as a I-AA player or Team success.. He tends to worry too much about what their NFL rating is vs. what their outlook for general success on the college football field is for their coming season and how their team will do as well.

I also hope for the sake of I-AA.org he doesn't use material he has written for the I-AA.org magazine either.
swami still does a good job and i don't doubt for one minute usa today sports weekly will have solid content

rokamortis
August 9th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Weird - weren't there some posts made yesterday to this thread or was I dreaming it?

umassfan
August 9th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Weird - weren't there some posts made yesterday to this thread or was I dreaming it?
Coulda been... who knows... things tend to be deleted alot lately on this board.

FightinBluHen51
August 9th, 2005, 08:50 AM
It seems that I-AA is beginning to get respect. I think that is thanks to sites like I-AA.org and others that followed I-AA.org. Sports magazines may be getting to realize that there are fans of I-AA who want information about their teams and players. Proof of this is as follows:

Our very own Swami has been asked to do the I-AA coverage for USA Today Sports Weekly College Preview for their college preview coming out the Wed before the season. So make sure to pick up a copy when it comes out to support I-AA and the Swami. Swami is known to provide a lot of content for I-AA.org (probably where USA Today heard about him).

This is good for I-AA.org's reputation and for the Swami.

Lets keep moving I-AA forward, and before we know everyone will catch on to the fact that great football is played at other schools other than LSU, Nebraska, Oklahoma and the like.

Cool, but what happened to Josh? I haven't seen him here in a while :confused:

cosmo here
August 9th, 2005, 08:52 AM

yeah, you got that right

Ronbo
August 9th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Is that a word you silly griz? :)

Subscriptions would have been the appropriate noun to use there. But I have heard people use the term subscribership before so maybe we could consider it an American slang term. ;)