PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee State suspends QB after he is charged with rape

bonarae
August 22nd, 2019, 08:13 AM
Ugh. Few days before Week Zero starts... this is bad for the Tigers.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20190821191441889132208&ref=hea&tm=&src=

POD Knows
August 22nd, 2019, 08:17 AM
Ugh. Few days before Week Zero starts... this is bad for the Tigers.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20190821191441889132208&ref=hea&tm=&src=And worse for the victim

Milktruck74
August 22nd, 2019, 08:19 AM
He was a starter at a big 10 school. Then he transferred to Tennessee state. Kind of makes you wonder why he transferred in the first place. Is this a pattern?

He does get his day in court, and i don’t want to convict him before that, but the details do raise a few concerns for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
August 22nd, 2019, 08:47 AM
I take it back. Let's bring WIU into the OVC. And replace Tennessee State.

Garbage *** Program.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190822/7d0997b1fc376062e6c626c82fd33ef4.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

clenz
August 22nd, 2019, 09:40 AM
He was a starter at a big 10 school. Then he transferred to Tennessee state. Kind of makes you wonder why he transferred in the first place. Is this a pattern?

He does get his day in court, and i don’t want to convict him before that, but the details do raise a few concerns for me.

He was **** at Minnesota. He was a part time starter. Had a **** attitude. **** work ethic. Got beat out and over recruited.

Source: I listen exclusively to Minnesota radio - so even though i couldn't give a **** less about the Gophers I know quite a bit about their roster and what not over the last 5 years

JSUSoutherner
August 22nd, 2019, 09:50 AM
He was **** at Minnesota. He was a part time starter. Had a **** attitude. **** work ethic. Got beat out and over recruited.

Source: I listen exclusively to Minnesota radio - so even though i couldn't give a **** less about the Gophers I know quite a bit about their roster and what not over the last 5 years

Of those teams that are "stereotypical recruit thugs because they football gud" type teams. TSU is up at the top of the list.

Milktruck74
August 22nd, 2019, 11:35 AM
Of those teams that are "stereotypical recruit thugs because they football gud" type teams. TSU is up at the top of the list.

Are you upset that they took this crown from Jax State? Ha.

dbackjon
August 22nd, 2019, 11:47 AM
Hope the victim will recover

JSUSoutherner
August 22nd, 2019, 12:31 PM
Are you upset that they took this crown from Jax State? Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou don't want to start that argument. You'd lose. Bigly.

Milktruck74
August 22nd, 2019, 01:03 PM
Used to be The only requirement to get a FB scholly at JSU was to be kicked off an SEC team.

JSUSoutherner
August 22nd, 2019, 01:08 PM
Used to be The only requirement to get a FB scholly at JSU was to be kicked off an SEC team.

Yeah, being an SEC transfer and being a rapist piece of **** are two totally different things, Chief.

Milktruck74
August 22nd, 2019, 01:12 PM
Alleged...at this point. “Violation of team rules” has a wide range of Implications. Which have included rape. Big schools Used to be able to sweep that stuff away. Not so much anymore.

ASU33
August 22nd, 2019, 02:42 PM

Along with their conference mate over in Calhoun County, Alabama!xcoffeex

JSUSoutherner
August 22nd, 2019, 03:04 PM
Along with their conference mate over in Calhoun County, Alabama!xcoffeex

Again, being a transfer, and being a rapist, are two totally different things.

And I didn't even say transfer. That was UTC pleb's word. I said recruits.

wheatstraw78
August 23rd, 2019, 12:18 PM
I take it back. Let's bring WIU into the OVC. And replace Tennessee State.

Garbage *** Program.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190822/7d0997b1fc376062e6c626c82fd33ef4.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using TapatalkYou wish you had the history that we have. If we never win another game your history could never match ours. Do you think before you post? Southerner is in your signature. I surely hope that you are not a Sinfonian. You would be a disgrace to the frat.

JSUSoutherner
August 23rd, 2019, 12:25 PM
You wish you had the history that we have. If we never win another game your history could never match ours. Do you think before you post? Southerner is in your signature. I surely hope that you are not a Sinfonian. You would be a disgrace to the frat.

xthumbsupx

Tennessee State is history.

I've been waiting for you guys to fire Reed, but it's not looking like it will be anytime soon.

PAllen
August 23rd, 2019, 03:19 PM
You wish you had the history that we have. If we never win another game your history could never match ours. Do you think before you post? Southerner is in your signature. I surely hope that you are not a Sinfonian. You would be a disgrace to the frat.

Apparently they don't teach math to good at TSU

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
August 23rd, 2019, 03:55 PM
Alleged...at this point. “Violation of team rules” has a wide range of Implications. Which have included rape. Big schools Used to be able to sweep that stuff away. Not so much anymore.

It should also be noted that Minnesota had a rape scandal in 2016, one that cost the head coach his job. Croft was not among the players implicated in that scandal and I hope he was not suspended for something similar while there. If the young lady he did this to was my daughter, he would be dead already. Let's face it, his playing career is over, unless the judge takes a page out of Aaron Persky's playbook and the player winds up at Youngstown State.

wheatstraw78
August 23rd, 2019, 04:55 PM
Apparently they don't teach math to good at TSU

Who do you represent?

JSUSoutherner
August 23rd, 2019, 05:10 PM
Who do you represent? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190823/d907902dc7d1713f14674a3f94e94e38.jpg

mvfcfan
August 23rd, 2019, 05:54 PM
In TSU's defense at least they did something. I know of a few big schools that let them play out the whole season no matter what because winning is all that matters. At least TSU has some integrity.

JSUSoutherner
August 23rd, 2019, 06:06 PM
In TSU's defense at least they did something. I know of a few big schools that let them play out the whole season no matter what because winning is all that matters. At least TSU has some integrity.

There was somebody that used to be on here that had this in their signature.

"At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat. Cheating costs money and we don't have any."

I feel like that quote is applicable here.

walliver
August 26th, 2019, 01:35 PM
This guy was arrested and charged with a crime, this is a little more involved than a Title IX allegation. Very few schools would let a player in that situation play.