PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Massey Ratings

ursus arctos horribilis
August 19th, 2019, 02:47 PM
Got an email in from Massey that the ratings are updated/available and figured we'd run a thread for the season so when you want to check etc. the link is right here handy.

I've been compiling the 2019 college football rankings.

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Some of you produce pre-season and early season ratings, while others wait until each team has played a few games. Either way, please let me know when your first set of 2019 rankings are available.

Son of Eli
August 19th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Ivy League rated as the 4th strongest FCS conference after MVC, CAA and Big Sky. Sounds about right.

MR. CHICKEN
August 20th, 2019, 07:20 AM
Ivy League rated as the 4th strongest FCS conference after MVC, CAA and Big Sky. Sounds about right.

........WHAT SAY YE.......PALADINS...........xconfusedxxeekxxrolley esx.........BRAWK!

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 20th, 2019, 07:41 AM

Interesting. I tend to think the Ivy, SoCon and Southland are really close heading into the season.

BEAR
August 20th, 2019, 08:16 AM
Interesting. I tend to think the Ivy, SoCon and Southland are really close heading into the season.

Too much parity in the Southland this year. It will devour itself and everyone will say look how weak the Southland is! Then two SLC teams will get to the playoffs and be beaten second round. Same song. Different year.

Wildcat1997
August 20th, 2019, 08:24 AM
Too much parity in the Southland this year. It will devour itself and everyone will say look how weak the Southland is! Then two SLC teams will get to the playoffs and be beaten second round. Same song. Different year.Yep you nailed it

caribbeanhen
August 20th, 2019, 11:36 AM
I know last year is over but last year Princeton would be every team minus top 3 or 4 in FCS...