PDA

View Full Version : 2019 AGS Poll Schedule pf Events

ursus arctos horribilis
July 5th, 2019, 01:24 PM
Here is what will be upcoming for the AGS Poll voters in the near future.

Monday July 8th
New voter registration will open. If you are not a voter last season then this means you. If you were a voter in good standing last season then you don't have anything to be concerned with until...

Wednesday July 24th
Preseason poll voting will open. We won't have supey's sheet to work off of BUT I am working something that will be posted in the poll voters forum that will be very useful to the AGS Poll voters in a similar fashion to supey's sheet. It will be very useful for doing your initial ballot which will be forthcoming on...

Monday July 29th
The AGS Preseason Poll will be released with the normal closure of Noon ET and then hopefully a posting about an hour later.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 5th, 2019, 01:25 PM
Here is a thread I posted up about the current voter's and what the different banners mean, as well as who has achieved them.

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?230352-AGS-Poll-Perfection-List-A-Guide-amp-Tip-of-the-Cap&p=2778950#post2778950

TheKingpin28
July 5th, 2019, 02:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1wPF5LUkAYXe7I.jpg

Let's do this!

TheKingpin28
July 19th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Bump for a reminder for those voting this season.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 19th, 2019, 09:16 PM
Bump for a reminder for those voting this season.

We have a good amount back and about 10 newbs so if everyone sticks with it this will be one of the better years we've ever had as far as people voting.

Thanks for the bump brother but I may change the start date by a day or two because I'm working on putting together an email and an announcement in the voter forum on a vote over D2 move ups so we can settle that one before we start the voting. I'll work on that post in the morning I think and hopefully get an email out to the voters by Sunday morning so we can fit this all in.

TheKingpin28
July 19th, 2019, 09:30 PM
We have a good amount back and about 10 newbs so if everyone sticks with it this will be one of the better years we've ever had as far as people voting.

Thanks for the bump brother but I may change the start date by a day or two because I'm working on putting together an email and an announcement in the voter forum on a vote over D2 move ups so we can settle that one before we start the voting. I'll work on that post in the morning I think and hopefully get an email out to the voters by Sunday morning so we can fit this all in.

You are welcome for the bump. Always glad to help out. I've got some of the outline for my poll done but this is such a tough one, especially with not having Keeper up yet. That just makes it tougher overall. I look forward to seeing the email.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 19th, 2019, 10:22 PM
You are welcome for the bump. Always glad to help out. I've got some of the outline for my poll done but this is such a tough one, especially with not having Keeper up yet. That just makes it tougher overall. I look forward to seeing the email.Well it is good to have an outline done but there is a load of information that we will be providing to the voters before they cast their ballots. It is an impressive sheet that you will find useful much like the how they fared for the regular season.

By the way first ever post from Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
July 19th, 2019, 10:40 PM
Well it is good to have an outline done but there is a load of information that we will be providing to the voters before they cast their balance. It is an impressive sheet that you will find useful much like the how they fared for the regular season.

By the way first ever post from Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1254 using TapatalkI will be patiently waiting on that email so I can continue to get an idea for the poll.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
July 21st, 2019, 07:23 PM
I will be patiently waiting on that email so I can continue to get an idea for the poll.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

It is available in the Poll Voter's Forum now.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 21st, 2019, 07:29 PM
The AGS Poll will open on Wednesday 7/224/2019 as early as it can be. I'd say by about Noon ET or shortly thereafter is a safe bet.

There is an ongoing vote in the Poll Voter's Forum that you need to go look at if you are a poll voter. It will explain the reason the push back is occurring and you really want to be involved in that thread for a vote if you can be. Also, check your emails for more information on all of this.