PDA

View Full Version : UMass guys looking to hear their phone ring this weekend...

Kosty
April 25th, 2007, 09:08 AM
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/otherNFL/view.bg?articleid=196595

Cobblestone
April 25th, 2007, 11:39 AM
With the official retirement of Corey Dillon I think Baylark would make a good backup for Maroney.

smallcollegefbfan
April 27th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I just don't see Baylark making it with that speed, unless he becomes a hybrid FB/TB type or something. He just doesn't have the breakaway speed needed in the NFL these days. I do think he is too good to not sign as a free agent.

Col Hogan
April 27th, 2007, 09:47 PM
With the official retirement of Corey Dillon I think Baylark would make a good backup for Maroney.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Peems
April 27th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I just don't see Baylark making it with that speed, unless he becomes a hybrid FB/TB type or something. He just doesn't have the breakaway speed needed in the NFL these days. I do think he is too good to not sign as a free agent.

It could happen, a great example would be Justin Green who plays for the ravens. He was an RB at UM noted for his power, but when drafted by the ravens he has been primarily a FB and will get much more playing time this upcoming season.

UNHWildCats
April 28th, 2007, 12:41 AM
i would think the Patriots woul;d make Baylark an offer if he goes undrafted, but I dont see them using a pick on him.

I could see them using a compensatory pick after the 7th round on LSU's "Big Baby" Davis