PDA

View Full Version : CAA selects Flo Sports as Primary Media Partner

CenMEBlackBearFan
May 7th, 2019, 06:32 AM
Guess this is a good thing for the CAA, 50 football games covered this upcoming season.xthumbsupx

https://goblackbears.com/news/2019/5/6/colonial-athletic-association-selects-flosports-as-primary-media-partner.aspx?path=football

MR. CHICKEN
May 7th, 2019, 06:59 AM
....MOD'S......PLEASE CHANGE CCA......TA.....CAA.........BRAWK!

CenMEBlackBearFan
May 7th, 2019, 09:22 AM
My bad, MOD will have to change, only allows a change on my postxsmhx

UAalum72
May 7th, 2019, 09:44 AM
A lot of complaints at Better Business Bureau of people signing up to FLOSports for one month at $12.99 and immediately being charge $150 for the whole year, or being upped to $29.99/month, refunds difficult, etc.

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/austin/profile/digital-media/flosports-inc-0825-1000108975/complaints

phoenix3
May 7th, 2019, 09:57 AM
I don't understand why the CAA can't arrange a deal with ESPN+ or ESPN3 like the Big South and SoCon. It makes no sense to me why we would go with a 2nd rate hack operation like Flo sports SMH...

Derby City Duke
May 7th, 2019, 10:22 AM
CAA schools are to media rights as Jon Snow's army was to Ramsay Bolton at the Battle of the B@$tards right before the Knights of the Vale showed up.

Sorry for the Game of Thrones reference, but I couldn't resist...:D

ccd494
May 7th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Guess this is a good thing for the CAA, 50 football games covered this upcoming season.xthumbsupx

https://goblackbears.com/news/2019/5/6/colonial-athletic-association-selects-flosports-as-primary-media-partner.aspx?path=football

****ing atrocious for fans of non-core CAA schools.

Nor Eastern
May 7th, 2019, 01:25 PM

If you're just a football member paying Sept-November at the monthly $29 or whatever will come down to paying about $7.50 per game.

CenMEBlackBearFan
May 7th, 2019, 02:06 PM

I enjoyed last year paying ESPN+ $4.95/month, which reminds me I should cancel as havn't used since last fallxlolx

ccd494
May 7th, 2019, 02:48 PM
If you're just a football member paying Sept-November at the monthly $29 or whatever will come down to paying about $7.50 per game.

It is entirely unclear to me whether you can subscribe for just a month or if you have to pay the whole year and the quoted price is just a way of saying "Yeah, you have to pay us $150, but that's only $12.50 a month!"

And, I actually kept ESPN+ after the football season. It's not a bad price for the wide variety of sports you get (it helps I am a soccer fan).

phoenix3
May 7th, 2019, 03:13 PM
It is entirely unclear to me whether you can subscribe for just a month or if you have to pay the whole year and the quoted price is just a way of saying "Yeah, you have to pay us $150, but that's only $12.50 a month!"

And, I actually kept ESPN+ after the football season. It's not a bad price for the wide variety of sports you get (it helps I am a soccer fan).
I kept ESPN+ as well. I'm a college baseball, lacrosse and softball fan. Between ESPN TV and Watch ESPN, (with ESPN3, ESPN+ and ACCN), there's more than you can possibly watch, and it's quality camera work mostly. I just don't see many people going for Flo on top of everything else.

Gangtackle11
May 7th, 2019, 08:43 PM
I’m sure the CAA commish cares about the hoops part of this deal. Football is the red headed step child in this deal. BTW, commish’s son is a walk-on long snapper at Villanova.xpeacex

RootinFerDukes
May 8th, 2019, 05:48 AM
We sold out to a crappy product for $1M a year? $12.50/month is steep. It’s even more if you only pay month by month.

RootinFerDukes
May 8th, 2019, 05:51 AM
I don't understand why the CAA can't arrange a deal with ESPN+ or ESPN3 like the Big South and SoCon. It makes no sense to me why we would go with a 2nd rate hack operation like Flo sports SMH...

Commissioner said it’s because espn’s option offered no revenue and you have to sign your digital streaming rights away. They may not even allow linear tv options on the side as part of the deal too.

They thought that was too restrictive with no real revenue for the league too.

I say still go with espn+ anyways.

RootinFerDukes
May 8th, 2019, 05:53 AM

That’s technically still cheaper than the usual $10 we used to pay per game for a random school produced feed that may or may not work.

RootinFerDukes
May 8th, 2019, 05:55 AM

I think this is what happened. It was in the fine print, the consumer just disregarded it. $12.50/month is if you pay the $150 annual price. People have to read.

UAalum72
May 8th, 2019, 06:59 AM
Unless you go to your home games and a couple of road games live, and only care about watching the games you can’t get to.

walliver
May 8th, 2019, 08:05 AM
Commissioner said it’s because espn’s option offered no revenue and you have to sign your digital streaming rights away. They may not even allow linear tv options on the side as part of the deal too.

They thought that was too restrictive with no real revenue for the league too.

I say still go with espn+ anyways.

The SoCon has linear TV options in addition to ESPN+. Most Wofford and Furman football home games are broadcast locally, and a number of basketball games. It's the same station so if both are playing only one gets broadcast. On the other hand, the SoCon doesn't plan on making money from streaming, either. I like the ESPN+ deal because I get to watch just about any college football game, not just the SoCon.

Unless you're a P5 conference, there is little revenue in broadcasts or streaming.

clenz
May 8th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Flo is complete trash.

The B12 used them for wrestling but nice to to espn.

Flo is trash, and that's being demeaning to trash

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

caribbeanhen
May 8th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Isn’t Flo and old flouzy waitress in a greasy spoon out west somewhere?

whoanellie
May 8th, 2019, 02:46 PM
yea me too
I enjoyed last year paying ESPN+ $4.95/month, which reminds me I should cancel as havn't used since last fallxlolx

UAalum72
May 8th, 2019, 05:32 PM
All I know is she’s not the maid

CHIP72
May 9th, 2019, 05:23 PM

Damn it, I was going to say I wonder what Polly Holliday thinks about the CAA’s announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RootinFerDukes
May 9th, 2019, 05:35 PM

FLO. Not the maid we wanted, but the maid we got.

caribbeanhen
May 9th, 2019, 05:40 PM

I think that was Florence.... The Jefferson's maid

OhioHen
May 10th, 2019, 06:22 AM
Flo is complete trash.

The B12 used them for wrestling but nice to to espn.

Flo is trash, and that's being demeaning to trash

No experience with FloSports, but the same company offers Drum Corps and HS Marching Band on FloMarching. EVERYTHING about the product is poor when they are at their "best."

Reign of Terrier
May 10th, 2019, 07:50 AM
This is bad for your brand if you're the CAA. If you want a TV deal, you either want one that will put you in the households of your target audience via cable or something easily accessible, like ESPN+.

FLO is not that. FLO is niche and more expensive. Like, it's twice as expensive as the new Disney platform that's coming out and comparable to Netflix/Hulu/Prime. Just very bad.

Meanwhile, ESPN+ is the Netflix of sports content (over 2 million users) and it's only $5.

This is like someone telling you having their content on crunchyroll is just as good as Netflix in terms of exposure and value for consumers. It's not. (Most of you had to google crunchyroll lol)

ST_Lawson
May 10th, 2019, 08:05 AM
No experience with FloSports, but the same company offers Drum Corps and HS Marching Band on FloMarching. EVERYTHING about the product is poor when they are at their "best."

I was just going to mention this. Flo does all the streaming for DCI (Drum Corps International) and after all the horror stories I've heard from people, I'll never subscribe to a Flo product. Billing issues, stream drops, quality is often bad, etc.

dunbar
May 10th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Flo is awful. I’ve dealt with them with both the DCI Finals and Hockey East playoffs and I’d rather watch some bootleg stream on freestreamsandviruses dot tv.

Why does the CAA not get on board with ESPN? There isn’t a better streaming platform than ESPN3/+

blackbeard
May 10th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Lots of folks in the Track and Field world hate FloTrack with a passion and think it has been very detrimental to the sport. Not a fan, smells like a bad deal to me. Respectfully, the CAA is better than this.

RootinFerDukes
May 10th, 2019, 07:14 PM
This is bad for your brand if you're the CAA. If you want a TV deal, you either want one that will put you in the households of your target audience via cable or something easily accessible, like ESPN+.

FLO is not that. FLO is niche and more expensive. Like, it's twice as expensive as the new Disney platform that's coming out and comparable to Netflix/Hulu/Prime. Just very bad.

Meanwhile, ESPN+ is the Netflix of sports content (over 2 million users) and it's only $5.

This is like someone telling you having their content on crunchyroll is just as good as Netflix in terms of exposure and value for consumers. It's not. (Most of you had to google crunchyroll lol)

I think a major contributing factor in the price difference is that FLO doesn’t haven’t the iconic mouse’s bank account subsidizing it.

RootinFerDukes
May 10th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Flo is awful. I’ve dealt with them with both the DCI Finals and Hockey East playoffs and I’d rather watch some bootleg stream on freestreamsandviruses dot tv.

Why does the CAA not get on board with ESPN? There isn’t a better streaming platform than ESPN3/+

The commissioner said ESPN was requiring there be no relationship with linear tv companies and our members, JMU included, said no. We still get on RSNs multiple times a year.
They weren’t willing to sell their souls to ESPN.

UNHWildcat18
May 13th, 2019, 08:11 AM
The commissioner said ESPN was requiring there be no relationship with linear tv companies and our members, JMU included, said no. We still get on RSNs multiple times a year.
They weren’t willing to sell their souls to ESPN.

I wish they sold their souls to ESPN..... I'd much prefer that UNH (for the games we dont get comcast sports net new england) be on ESPN of any platform. It's more likely that the common football fan will watch a game on there then buy some **** platform like FLO sports that no one knows about or will buy. So many people already have ESPN

clenz
May 13th, 2019, 01:00 PM
I can tell you I will never, and I mean, never, go out of my way to try to watch a CAA game on Flo.

Meanwhile Murray State vs Tennessee Tech on ESPN+? Sure. Why not.

UNHWildcat18
May 13th, 2019, 01:08 PM
I can tell you I will never, and I mean, never, go out of my way to try to watch a CAA game on Flo.

Case and point

RootinFerDukes
May 13th, 2019, 04:35 PM

You already have an ESPN+ subscription. You’re not really going out of your way at that point, now are you?

clenz
May 13th, 2019, 06:48 PM
You already have an ESPN+ subscription. You’re not really going out of your way at that point, now are you?That's the point.

Even if you're exclusive to espn/ESPN+ you have people willing to watch your ****, even if they couldn't give a damn less about the game.

No one outside of the CAA - hell even when the CAA - is going to watch any CAA games anymore. $12+ a month for a service notorious for having the worst quality, worst customer service, and worst billing problems known to steaming sites? Hell no.

Those that are naive enough to try once will quickly move on and not come back after they deal with flo.

uni88
May 13th, 2019, 08:12 PM
That's the point.

Even if you're exclusive to espn/ESPN+ you have people willing to watch your ****, even if they couldn't give a damn less about the game.

No one outside of the CAA - hell even when the CAA - is going to watch any CAA games anymore. $12+ a month for a service notorious for having the worst quality, worst customer service, and worst billing problems known to steaming sites? Hell no.

Those that are naive enough to try once will quickly move on and not come back after they deal with flo.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkAnd if you had a choice between Murray State vs Tennessee Tech and UNH vs Maine on ESPN+, who would you pick?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
May 13th, 2019, 08:37 PM
And if you had a choice between Murray State vs Tennessee Tech and UNH vs Maine on ESPN+, who would you pick?

Sent from my XT1650 using TapatalkExactly! Id love to see Delaware vs JMU, UNH vs Maine, Elon vs Stony Brook, but not for 140 a year. I will watch OVC, Southland, SoCon, MVFC due to the whole +/3 contracts. Hell, even the BigSky has free games on Pluto so I will watch those before paying for CAA on Flo. Every major conference has access to minimal payment or free subscriptions and they put forth solid quality productions.

I'd rather pay 60 a year for Plus knowing I get the following: Championship, EFL 1 and 2, FA Cup, EFL Cup, Serie A, UEFA Nations League and Qualifiers, FCS football, UFC Main Cards, MLS, MLB, NHL, etc... VS paying 140 a year or so, so I can watch William and Mary VS Albany.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

RootinFerDukes
May 13th, 2019, 09:18 PM
And if you had a choice between Murray State vs Tennessee Tech and UNH vs Maine on ESPN+, who would you pick?

No one outside of 100 people on this message board would watch either. Stop kidding yourselves.

Also 10 people would watch the Murray state game.

RootinFerDukes
May 13th, 2019, 09:24 PM
No one is asking you to subscribe to anything so I’m not sure what the point of you bitching about it on a message board is supposed to a accomplish.

There’s not a soul on here that is paying for anything that costs them $1 a month if it doesn’t include access for them to watch “their” team.

I subscribed to espn+ last year but got a month free and maybe spent $10 more for two more months. I was too busy to watch enough FCS to even justify that money I spent and I likely won’t resubscribe this year, especially with the flo sports deal.

I also live in where I can get the RSN broadcasts, so 6 of 11 games won’t require flo. I’ll pay $12 for whatever month has a JMU road game on it.

I used to pay $20 a season for two random school feeds behind paywalls, so in that regard, this is pretty much breaking even.

The CAA says it’ll be $12.50 a month and you can pay month by month and cancel anytime. No full year amount paid up front.

KPSUL
May 13th, 2019, 09:50 PM
I wish they sold their souls to ESPN..... I'd much prefer that UNH (for the games we dont get comcast sports net new england) be on ESPN of any platform. It's more likely that the common football fan will watch a game on there then buy some **** platform like FLO sports that no one knows about or will buy. So many people already have ESPN

If Rootin is right, then we get zero games on NESN with an ESPN conference contract. I'm guessing that the Holy Cross game, and either Maine or URI will be on NESN+ or even NESN. Getting regional coverage via New England Sports Network may be preferable to ESPN3 or + . Better yet, just go to all the games, home and away, in person.

clenz
May 13th, 2019, 10:21 PM
No one is asking you to subscribe to anything so I’m not sure what the point of you bitching about it on a message board is supposed to a accomplish.

There’s not a soul on here that is paying for anything that costs them $1 a month if it doesn’t include access for them to watch “their” team.

I subscribed to espn+ last year but got a month free and maybe spent $10 more for two more months. I was too busy to watch enough FCS to even justify that money I spent and I likely won’t resubscribe this year, especially with the flo sports deal.

I also live in where I can get the RSN broadcasts, so 6 of 11 games won’t require flo. I’ll pay $12 for whatever month has a JMU road game on it.

I used to pay $20 a season for two random school feeds behind paywalls, so in that regard, this is pretty much breaking even.

The CAA says it’ll be $12.50 a month and you can pay month by month and cancel anytime. No full year amount paid up front.Good luck with the billing process with Flo and it actually working like that.

Hint: as someone that has watch many things (wrestling, track and basketball) behind their pay wall, it doesn't.

MR. CHICKEN
May 14th, 2019, 06:37 AM
If Rootin is right, then we get zero games on NESN with an ESPN conference contract. I'm guessing that the Holy Cross game, and either Maine or URI will be on NESN+ or even NESN. Getting regional coverage via New England Sports Network may be preferable to ESPN3 or + . Better yet, just go to all the games, home and away, in person.

..........IFIN' YER TAPPED OUT....OVERAH DUH.....FLO CHARGES..........DEN.......YER SQWAD'S ROADIES........WILL IMPACT.....YER 401/IRA'S......xsighxxsighxxsighx.......AWK!

CenMEBlackBearFan
May 14th, 2019, 07:20 AM

Nothing about Flo Sports sounds encouraging. I'll be at all Maine's home games that leaves 7 road games, 2 are FBS which should be able to be streamed and 4 CAA road games with Colgate in there as well. I agree spending $12.50/month is tolerable for 3 months but cancelling anytime and still getting billed for the year seems to be the question at hand. xnodx
I also understand Mr.Chicken's point that in the big picture the $129/year isn't going to put someone under but the fact remains we don't want to see that charge every month for the right to watch 4 football games. Now the $4.95 for ESPN+ I am still paying and not using doesn't make me look to smart eitherxrotatehx

Derby City Duke
May 14th, 2019, 09:08 AM
I'm just hoping (yeah, tilting at windmills) that FLO will pick up exactly 0 JMU home games so I can continue to watch over JMU's in-house Madizone operation. I won't subscribe to the "Progessive Insurance" of streaming services...

UNHWildcat18
May 14th, 2019, 10:59 AM
I'm just hoping (yeah, tilting at windmills) that FLO will pick up exactly 0 JMU home games so I can continue to watch over JMU's in-house Madizone operation. I won't subscribe to the "Progessive Insurance" of streaming services...

Seriously, if the CAA games aren't on regional networks like comcast sports net new england, NY ect....... or on a big time sport channel, I think schools would be better off having their own stream on their youtube athletic channels, or an in house stream on their athletic website. So many people have youtubetv or smart tvs to be able to play it on.

RootinFerDukes
May 14th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Nothing about Flo Sports sounds encouraging. I'll be at all Maine's home games that leaves 7 road games, 2 are FBS which should be able to be streamed and 4 CAA road games with Colgate in there as well. I agree spending $12.50/month is tolerable for 3 months but cancelling anytime and still getting billed for the year seems to be the question at hand. xnodx
I also understand Mr.Chicken's point that in the big picture the $129/year isn't going to put someone under but the fact remains we don't want to see that charge every month for the right to watch 4 football games. Now the $4.95 for ESPN+ I am still paying and not using doesn't make me look to smart eitherxrotatehx

It's 12.50/month by month. Cancel anytime. The new package will be available in July around media day.

RootinFerDukes
May 14th, 2019, 11:28 AM
Seriously, if the CAA games aren't on regional networks like comcast sports net new england, NY ect....... or on a big time sport channel, I think schools would be better off having their own stream on their youtube athletic channels, or an in house stream on their athletic website. So many people have youtubetv or smart tvs to be able to play it on.

I agree that there needs to be a clear production quality increase to justify the value of the monthly cost. Many universities were offering their school produced feeds for free on their individual athletics sites. You may as well just keep it with that model instead of taking the same content and putting it behind $12.50 to just have someone redistribute the same thing.

clenz
May 14th, 2019, 11:58 AM
It's 12.50/month by month. Cancel anytime. The new package will be available in July around media day.Until they charge you 150 for the year and then fight you on the refund and fixing it. Charge you fees to fix it if they fix it at all

Maybe you have used a different Flo than I have. The press relase reads nice, but the service is a **** show. I've yet to come across anyone that has used it that didn't say exactly what has been said in this thread.

RootinFerDukes
May 14th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Until they charge you 150 for the year and then fight you on the refund and fixing it. Charge you fees to fix it if they fix it at all

Maybe you have used a different Flo than I have. The press relase reads nice, but the service is a **** show. I've yet to come across anyone that has used it that didn't say exactly what has been said in this thread.

You do realize the fine print of the current package set up says $12.50/month to be charged as a one time annual payment of $150? Why is it their fault if people don't read? Some of the complaints i've heard related to the $150 sounds like people who overlooked that and then complained about it after the fact.

IBleedYellow
May 14th, 2019, 12:20 PM

The CAA says it’ll be $12.50 a month and you can pay month by month and cancel anytime. No full year amount paid up front.

You do realize the fine print of the current package set up says $12.50/month to be charged as a one time annual payment of $150? Why is it their fault if people don't read? Some of the complaints i've heard related to the $150 sounds like people who overlooked that and then complained about it after the fact.

So....which is it?

clenz
May 14th, 2019, 12:23 PM
You do realize the fine print of the current package set up says $12.50/month to be charged as a one time annual payment of $150? Why is it their fault if people don't read? Some of the complaints i've heard related to the $150 sounds like people who overlooked that and then complained about it after the fact.Because you aren't charged 12.50.

You're charged 150

And that cancel anytime should have about 15 asterisks behind it.

IBleedYellow
May 14th, 2019, 12:26 PM
We aren't even talking smack @ the CAA or the media deal itself. Just that FLO Sports is not good on the customer service side of the house.

That's what matters.

clenz
May 14th, 2019, 12:28 PM
We aren't even talking smack @ the CAA or the media deal itself. Just that FLO Sports is not good on the customer service side of the house.

That's what matters.CAAnt comprehend that apparently

IBleedYellow
May 14th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Oh this is so much worse than I thought.

If you want to pay for 12.50/month you have to subscribe for an entire year. If you want to go Month-to-Month your pricing is $30/month.

Lmfao.

I'll keep my $5/month for ESPN+

clenz
May 14th, 2019, 12:33 PM
And that's why I kept saying of you think it's a cancel any time and blah blah blah you've never used their services.

RootinFerDukes
May 14th, 2019, 12:45 PM
So....which is it?

What I originally said. You're not fully understanding what I was referencing. My second quote was the current set up. The first one was what we have been told it is changing to in July.

RootinFerDukes
May 14th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Oh this is so much worse than I thought.

If you want to pay for 12.50/month you have to subscribe for an entire year. If you want to go Month-to-Month your pricing is $30/month.

Lmfao.

I'll keep my $5/month for ESPN+

Not accurate.

IBleedYellow
May 14th, 2019, 12:48 PM
What I originally said. You're not fully understanding what I was referencing. My second quote was the current set up. The first one was what we have been told it is changing to in July.

Just doesn't seem like a good deal to me at all. Pay 12.50/month and you don't even get full access to all JMU sports. Woof.

IBleedYellow
May 14th, 2019, 12:51 PM
http://www.dnronline.com/dnronline/caa-flosports-gearing-up-for-kickoff/article_17f6bc41-7ad8-59c2-ba93-040f2dde6ab0.html

So near as I can tell the deal basically is the exact same for the Valley/ESPN+ except the CAA is getting $1M which they plan on spending to put basketball games on CBS Sports Network (http://jmusportsblog.com/?p=10938). And the fans are paying more than double for it. AND production is staying in house for each school. Also now you have to pay to see your basketball team play regular season.

Non-political party leader level negotiations, here.

RootinFerDukes
May 14th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Just doesn't seem like a good deal to me at all. Pay 12.50/month and you don't even get full access to all JMU sports. Woof.

I don’t know if anyone has argued it’s a deal. Remember when espn3 used to be free? Now you’re paying $60 annually for the same content.

Times are a changing and almost everything will be streaming moving forward. I just wish they had picked a better option. Our commissioner has been clueless so far.

RootinFerDukes
May 14th, 2019, 01:10 PM
I’ve watched just enough espn+ to know that even some of those streams are poor quality school produced feeds. Espn doesn’t bother to send their production crews to anything less than the G5 level.

Isn’t ndsu’s a redistribution of a local channel broadcast?

Reign of Terrier
May 14th, 2019, 01:14 PM
I'm pretty sure most ESPN+ productions are produced by schools in-house

IBleedYellow
May 14th, 2019, 01:15 PM
I’ve watched just enough espn+ to know that even some of those streams are poor quality school produced feeds. Espn doesn’t bother to send their production crews to anything less than the G5 level.

Isn’t ndsu’s a redistribution of a local channel broadcast?

KVYL 11 produces and distributes our broadcasts to NBC ND. We have Statewide coverage over the air. They also have that same feed sent to ESPN+ for anyone not within the local broadcast footprint.

Now, I'm not saying it's great, but they also will upload the entire broadcast to Youtube after the game as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd57N1So_I8&t=2s

Any NDSU fan can get NDSU football, worldwide for $5/month.

clenz
May 14th, 2019, 02:30 PM
I don’t know if anyone has argued it’s a deal. Remember when espn3 used to be free? Now you’re paying $60 annually for the same content.

Times are a changing and almost everything will be streaming moving forward. I just wish they had picked a better option. Our commissioner has been clueless so far.It's not just ESPN3 being paid for

You get ESPNInsider as part of it. You get coverage of hundreds of leagues world wide in dozens of sports for 5 bucks.

It's a hell of a lot more than a shift from espn3

KPSUL
May 14th, 2019, 02:47 PM
..........IFIN' YER TAPPED OUT....OVERAH DUH.....FLO CHARGES..........DEN.......YER SQWAD'S ROADIES........WILL IMPACT.....YER 401/IRA'S......xsighxxsighxxsighx.......AWK!

It's a tough job, but somebody needs to do it!

ST_Lawson
May 15th, 2019, 08:24 AM
Oh, but did you hear...According to FloFootball..."The Colonial Athletic Association is the best conference in the Football Championship Subdivision—and it may not even really be close."
(https://www.flofootball.com/articles/6485889-the-caa-is-the-best-conference-in-the-championship-subdivision)"But, this isn’t about an ulterior motive for propping up the league and it’s really not about the Bison, either. It’s about math and the respective FCS conferences in their entirety."

https://manboobz.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/get.gif

clenz
May 15th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Or sending volleyball, women's basketball, baseball, softball and all of those other sports to Green Bay every year.

RootinFerDukes
May 15th, 2019, 09:34 PM
Man now we’re catching **** from a WIU fan. We’ve made it boys! #EastCoastBias

uni88
May 16th, 2019, 12:31 AM
Man now we’re catching **** from a WIU fan. We’ve made it boys! #EastCoastBiasThankfully you have your Flo going again.

OhioHen
May 16th, 2019, 07:42 AM
Or sending volleyball, women's basketball, baseball, softball and all of those other sports to Green Bay every year.

Wrong thread, clenzy

BisonLurker
May 17th, 2019, 11:24 AM
Oh, but did you hear...According to FloFootball..."The Colonial Athletic Association is the best conference in the Football Championship Subdivision—and it may not even really be close."
(https://www.flofootball.com/articles/6485889-the-caa-is-the-best-conference-in-the-championship-subdivision)"But, this isn’t about an ulterior motive for propping up the league and it’s really not about the Bison, either. It’s about math and the respective FCS conferences in their entirety."

https://manboobz.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/get.gif

Am I the only one who had to stop reading this after this paragraph: "All told, the CAA has had five different representatives reach the national championship game over the past 12 seasons (Delaware in ’07 and ’10, Towson in ’13 and James Madison in ’18). No other league has produced more than half that many finalists."

Unless I am reading this wrong there are 2-3 errors in this paragraph alone (number of teams isn't 5, number of years isn't 5, no other league producing more than half that many finalists). Maybe I was missing something when I read it though...

clenz
October 19th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Bump

Seems this amazing flo sports deal isn't going so well

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191020/99dd6769722e1a095ba105674d763f94.jpg