PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you know if Maine football has their own forum?

GSUsTALON
April 25th, 2019, 06:33 PM
I remember that the Black Bears use to have their own forum, but I can no longer find one.

KPSUL
April 25th, 2019, 08:31 PM
I went there a couple times last season but I don't seem to be able to find it now either.

GSUsTALON
April 25th, 2019, 08:54 PM
I went there a couple times last season but I don't seem to be able to find it now either.

Thanks!

dudeitsaid
April 25th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Thanks!

This is where they were posting during the playoffs last year, and there appears to be some current football conversation going on in here.

http://www.mbr.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=229

ccd494
April 27th, 2019, 01:02 PM
This is where they were posting during the playoffs last year, and there appears to be some current football conversation going on in here.

http://www.mbr.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=229

There isn't really a Maine forum out there. That one is MaineJeff, an 80 year old racist basketball "expert," and four goobers who haven't gotten fed up with them all yet. Most Maine fans post on the national/conference board of their preferred sport (here for football, USCHO for hockey, the America East basketballforum for hoops, etc.).

CenMEBlackBearFan
April 29th, 2019, 08:20 AM
There isn't really a Maine forum out there. That one is MaineJeff, an 80 year old racist basketball "expert," and four goobers who haven't gotten fed up with them all yet. Most Maine fans post on the national/conference board of their preferred sport (here for football, USCHO for hockey, the America East basketballforum for hoops, etc.).

ccd494, MaineJeff has nothing to do with MBR except he posts there as well as here. I find that MBR is the best site overall for UMaine sports.

KPSUL
May 13th, 2019, 10:12 PM

MaineJeff spends a fair amount of time getting slapped around silly on the neighboring UNHsports.boards.net He actually spices things up a bit on our sometimes slow paced, almost never contentious message board.

MR. CHICKEN
May 14th, 2019, 06:43 AM
MaineJeff spends a fair amount of time getting slapped around silly on the neighboring UNHsports.boards.net He actually spices things up a bit on our sometimes slow paced, almost never contentious message board.

......YEAH......HE'S UH.....FUN....PUNCHIN' BAG......ON GOHENS.......TOO........AWK!