PDA

View Full Version : Western Carolina SG recap(link)

catamount man
April 21st, 2007, 08:40 PM
http://catamountsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/042107aaa.html

Overall, I was impressed by all 4 QBs and how they were able to adapt to the new scheme and the way the team moved up and down the field.

THE BAD: our WRs couldn't catch a cold today. WAY too many dropped passes. It definitely looked better to watch than last year's porous offense.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

appfan2008
April 21st, 2007, 10:31 PM
catamount man... what sort of things are you predicting for wcu this coming year?

a lot of people including myself have them at the bottom again... but i have seen them as high as fifth... what do you think???

SoCon48
April 22nd, 2007, 05:13 AM
They will get bumped up in 2008 when Samford minus Son arrives. As will we all.

catamount man
April 22nd, 2007, 06:53 AM
catamount man... what sort of things are you predicting for wcu this coming year?

a lot of people including myself have them at the bottom again... but i have seen them as high as fifth... what do you think???

I refuse to make any predictions as it has burned me so many times in the past. I'm gonna show up, tailgate my tail off, go inside the stadium and cheer like crazy and then let the chips fall where they may. We do have the potential to be a good team, but then again every team has that same potential.

I'm excited, but it's a contained excitement. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Asheville Citizen-Times spring game recap, 4/22/2007:
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770421059

Jiggs
April 22nd, 2007, 08:13 AM
They will get bumped up in 2008 when Samford minus Son arrives. As will we all.

Keep dreaming if that makes you feel better.

appfan2008
April 22nd, 2007, 08:16 AM
Keep dreaming if that makes you feel better.
what are you saying?

are you saying that samford... a lowly ovc team will come in and do well in the socon???

you need to keep dreaming...

seriously no smack just saying

Jiggs
April 22nd, 2007, 08:20 AM
what are you saying?

are you saying that samford... a lowly ovc team will come in and do well in the socon???

you need to keep dreaming...

seriously no smack just saying

I'm just saying that Samford will be a pleasant (or unpleasant, depending on your perspective) surprise in 2008. You better not rely on SU to move you up.

appfan2008
April 22nd, 2007, 08:22 AM
oh dont worry... there is no higher for us to go... so no we dont need your help!

Jiggs
April 22nd, 2007, 08:26 AM
oh dont worry... there is no higher for us to go... so no we dont need your help!

App State has plenty to be proud of as a result of its own efforts. Why some if its fans feel inclined to put others down puzzles me.