NAU
St Peters
Robert Morris
Sacred Heart
Davidson
Valpo

phillyAPP
April 19th, 2007, 01:50 PM
WOW - That HURTS, real bad - Now i know how Michigan fans felt,kind of.

Go...gate
April 19th, 2007, 04:59 PM
These include open dates for announced 10 game schedules

September 1
Howard

September 8
Valpo
ASU

September 15
NAU
La Salle
Valpo
ASU

September 22
Davidson
Valpo
Prarie View A&M
Savannah State

September 29
None

October 6
Howard

October 13
ASU

October 20
Duquesne
Sacred Heart
Prarie View A&M

October 27
Robert Morris

November 3
Duquesne

November 10
St Peters
Savannah State

November 17
NAU
St Peters
Robert Morris
Sacred Heart
Davidson
Valpo

Would somebody show this to LaSalle's AD????? xconfusedx

slycat
April 19th, 2007, 05:40 PM
whos goin to play savannah st? that school needs to get the help of a conference really bad.

i cant believe app st is having this much trouble. i would love to see them in san marcos, if we had a date open.

phillyAPP
April 19th, 2007, 06:48 PM
whos goin to play savannah st? that school needs to get the help of a conference really bad.

i cant believe app st is having this much trouble. i would love to see them in san marcos, if we had a date open.

Thats THE PROBLEM -- Everybody wants APP to travel ---- Will You guys come to "The ROCK " where we have won 28 home games in a row???xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx

11 bangs - 1 for each game

phillyAPP
April 19th, 2007, 06:52 PM
I just got an idea --- raise home ooc ticket prices so that we can pay a school to come to BOONE !!!!!!!!!

Its Not that teams don't want to play us---- its they don't want to play APP at APP --- and I know they will if we go to their field first and then they will back out and we are stuck again !

slycat
April 19th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Thats THE PROBLEM -- Everybody wants APP to travel ---- Will You guys come to "The ROCK " where we have won 28 home games in a row???xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx xbangx

hey we went to the rock a couple years ago.

phillyAPP
April 19th, 2007, 07:02 PM
So we owe you one ?

How many couple of years ago, i don't remember

phillyAPP
April 19th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Shout Coach Moore is from TX --- I bet he would want to go --- we just have to figure out how to get 5 or 6 home games at APP

BearsCountry
April 19th, 2007, 07:48 PM
ASU and Northern Arizona should hookup.

Go...gate
April 19th, 2007, 08:59 PM

Colgate probably would.

slycat
April 19th, 2007, 10:11 PM
So we owe you one ?

it was in 2004. i think we either backed out of the return so we could play a pay game or it was just a one game deal.

Mr. C
April 19th, 2007, 10:15 PM
So we owe you one ?

Appalachian State 41, Texas State 34 (not as close as the score indicates, with Texas State scoring a couple of late TDs). This was the starting debut of Trey Elder, who had a great game subbing for Richie Williams, who had stretched knee ligaments against Northwestern State. Elder ran for a couple of TDs and had a great defensive read where he caught Texas State in a blitz and hit DaVon Fowlkes for a nice TD pass.

Mr. C
April 19th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Looking at the schedule, it seems like Appalachian State should invite Valparaiso down for a game. I'm sure the Mountaineers could give the Crusaders a nice, tiddy guarantee.

dbackjon
April 19th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Looking at the schedule, it seems like Appalachian State should invite Valparaiso down for a game. I'm sure the Mountaineers could give the Crusaders a nice, tiddy guarantee.

Nah - Valpo should play LaSalle. ASU should come to Flagstaff.

BigApp
April 19th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Will You guys come to "The ROCK " where we have won 28 home games in a row???

they came up in 2004, we won by 7, IIRC

Hansel
April 20th, 2007, 08:49 AM
After the 52-0 beatdown (the score was closer than the game) NDSU put on Valpo a couple of years ago they declared they weren't playing upper level (fully funded) FCS teams anymore

PeacockRaider
April 20th, 2007, 10:20 AM

Maybe SPC and Savannah could work something out. Both have an open date. It could be the Sagarin Bowl with the last place standing at stake for the loser xmadx . Bye the way anyone know if Savannah is full scholly?

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 20th, 2007, 11:52 AM
JMU came. No reason why the ADs of these schools can't arrange a home-and-home series like we did with you. xconfusedx

I don't 100% buy the "we are too afraid to play App St." scenarios. Does it make an AD's life more difficult? Yes. Does it mean fans should have to be waiting for a schedule? No.

JMU had to play Div. 2 Bloomsburg last year, no push over by the way. I believe this arrangement was made due in part to poor scheduling, agreeing to play App at the Rock first, and then needing a home game. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet when things are not planned out in advance.

Good luck this year and I'll be interested to see what the final outcome is for ASU's schedule. xpeacex

CopperCat
April 20th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Nah - Valpo should play LaSalle. ASU should come to Flagstaff.

Agreed. ASU should have to travel too.