PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Too Early Title Favorites

JSUSoutherner
January 10th, 2019, 11:48 PM
I can hear the triggered Bison responses already.

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-favorites-win-2019-fcs-national-title-bzbz

PaladinFan
January 11th, 2019, 05:21 AM
Probably a much longer list than it should be. If Wofford is a title favorite in 2019, you might as well throw Furman in there too - the Paladins beat the stuffing out of Wofford and shared the conference title with them.

Personally, neither are a title contender.

Bison56
January 11th, 2019, 07:37 AM

That's exactly what you want to see, or you wouldn't have added that into the post.

POD Knows
January 11th, 2019, 07:43 AM
Yea, looks about right to me but I don't think any of those teams outside of 6 have a freaking chance in hell.

Bison56
January 11th, 2019, 07:50 AM
Yea, looks about right to me but I don't think any of those teams outside of 6 have a freaking chance in hell.

I think UC Davis is way to low, but what do I know?

Derby City Duke
January 11th, 2019, 07:59 AM
Agree w/POD Knows -- but I'm not sure JMU should be at 1. Open the season at WVU -- Neal Brown is an Air Raid-principle guy so it will be interesting to see how our defense holds up. The trip to Chattanooga won't be easy and we open the CAA schedule with 2 straight on the road (3-game road trip incl. Chatty) at Elon (Cignetti returns!) and at Stony Brook.

I think I'd put them at 2 or 3 until I see what the OL will actually can do.

Professor Chaos
January 11th, 2019, 08:17 AM
No way those big bullies from JMU should be allowed to be so good! They should he forced to go FBS!!!

Reign of Terrier
January 11th, 2019, 08:32 AM
Wofford a title contender?

I love my terriers but I'll believe it when I see it. We made great strides under Conklin, and I feel good about his ability to coach defense (we were first in the socon in the big stats--total defense, rushing, passing, and scoring), but I sincerely believe we're not going to get past the quarterfinals, semifinals if we're lucky, running the option. I think we need to convert to a scheme like JMU in 2016/2017. I'll admit I didn't watch too many JMU games, but it seemed to be a spread and use a lot of option principles, but could pass if needed. Wofford took strides in that direction in 2018 but we need to keep going if we are to be successful in 2019.

POD Knows
January 11th, 2019, 08:44 AM
I think UC Davis is way to low, but what do I know?I would put UCD over EWU.

Iridebikes
January 11th, 2019, 08:51 AM
I find it interesting that after the CAA meltdown in the playoffs this year that they have two of the top five teams on this guys list. I'm not buying it at this time.

Iridebikes
January 11th, 2019, 08:52 AM
That UCD defense is not much. Offensively they can be really good however.

ElCid
January 11th, 2019, 08:56 AM
I got to question Maine and Elon given the coaching changes. I know it is possible given the historical record (e.g. - JMU in 16) but the odds are much longer. Got to question Wofford as well. Not that I don't think they are good, but they are just short of the mark. IN any event, Hero's predictions usually have a few wide misses.

PaladinFan
January 11th, 2019, 09:35 AM
Wofford a title contender?

I love my terriers but I'll believe it when I see it. We made great strides under Conklin, and I feel good about his ability to coach defense (we were first in the socon in the big stats--total defense, rushing, passing, and scoring), but I sincerely believe we're not going to get past the quarterfinals, semifinals if we're lucky, running the option. I think we need to convert to a scheme like JMU in 2016/2017. I'll admit I didn't watch too many JMU games, but it seemed to be a spread and use a lot of option principles, but could pass if needed. Wofford took strides in that direction in 2018 but we need to keep going if we are to be successful in 2019.

I may be the minority, but I don't think Wofford made "great strides" under Conklin this season.

My personal opinion is that Conklin inherited a veteran team from Mike Ayers. He's a strong defensive coach and benefited from not having any significant holes to fill and a depth chart that was mostly juniors and seniors. That will not always be the case as he is going to have to start developing a depth chart in the coming seasons.

That's not a criticism of Conklin, of course. He may well be a good coach. Bobby Lamb inherited a very good team from Bobby Johnson and had Furman as a top 5 program for a few years. After those players graduated, Furman got to be pretty mediocre rather quickly. The jury should be out for a while.

Derby City Duke
January 11th, 2019, 10:28 AM
No way those big bullies from JMU should be allowed to be so good! They should he forced to go FBS!!!

You apparently don't understand that JMU actually stands for "Just Monitoring University." 'Monitoring the situation' used to be the stock statement from the administration anytime the subject of reclassifying came up. It still occasionally slips into a press release. :D

X-Factor
January 11th, 2019, 11:48 AM

Nah. The only thing to question here is the Bison defense not being dominant (it will). Bison at #2 is just fine considering how much JMU returns and it might be nice for FCS fans to see someone else there to make the season more interesting :)

The other point of contention is that this list is wayyyy too long. There is no way 10 teams have any realistic or even an outside chance at winning a natty next year. I’d be willing to bet at 85% probability that the 2019 natty comes from a team listed in the top 2 and SDSU takes most of the remainder

Bisonoline
January 11th, 2019, 12:46 PM

Triggered over what?

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 11th, 2019, 01:37 PM
The list should be at most 3-4 teams long. I wouldn't count on JMU and Maine with their coaching changes. It's NDSU, EWU and maybe SDSU and UC Davis. I think the Big Sky is a little deeper at the top than the CAA right now. I think UNH bounces back in a big way in 2019. After them? Maybe Delaware finally rises up? Richmond gets it rolling again? Ultimately the odds are the CAA will produce an elite team. But right now it seems like a crapshoot as to who it will be.

Southern Bison
January 11th, 2019, 01:42 PM

Nice belly flop on your attempt at a triple lindy...yes, the Bison are still contenders and will be the pre-season #1 in the polls due to legacy and a still strong '19 roster. You weren't around in 2013 and into 2014. Many of us were not expecting to win it all again after losing most of the coaching staff and graduating a large senior class...but we did get back to Frisco and win it all. JMU, Jax St., EWU, UC-Davis are all coming back with a ton of starters so on paper, they look stronger. We shall see.

Daytripper
January 11th, 2019, 02:00 PM
Where is Sam Houston? xeyebrowxxeyebrowxxeyebrowx

SochorField
January 11th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Maine though?????

The UC Davis @ North Dakota State matchup on 9/21/19 is HUGE.

Panther88
January 11th, 2019, 02:17 PM
NDSU is numero uno, imho. Flip a coin for the rest outside of SDSU, JMU, & EWU.

The Bison have a choke hold on success and appear to re-position the grasp every year, regardless of who leads & who dons the helmets/pads.

TheKingpin28
January 11th, 2019, 02:25 PM
Where is Sam Houston? xeyebrowxxeyebrowxxeyebrowxWeight Room?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

cx500d
January 11th, 2019, 02:36 PM

Probably at the dining hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. CHICKEN
January 11th, 2019, 02:37 PM
.....SCOURIN' X-FER WIRES.......xcoolx...AWK!

Silenoz
January 11th, 2019, 05:15 PM
Ten teams? What a joke. It should be somewhere between 1-3. Probably 1.

Redbird 4th & short
January 11th, 2019, 05:38 PM
I don't make predictions until Keepratings works his magic to produce the lost starters and production spreadsheet. At this point, I have thoroughly checked the 2 teams that matter most to our chances next fall ... my ISUr and those bullies, the Bison. We've got a lot coming back and they don't ... so feeling good so far on this front anyway ... 118 teams to go.

I can't remember how soon he published his stats, but he appreciates any donations. It is considerable undertaking for him. I've donated in past and will donate again. He was very appreciative.

http://www.keepratings.net/#

But I would take the field over Bison next season. They lose a lot on the field and sidelines. I should know better since they beat us in 2014 after very similar situation coming out of 2013 .. lot of seniors, and head coach left. But I think they lost more this time ... players and coaches. And they don't have a Carson Wentz stepping into QB role that should have been his 2 years earlier.

hoidOfYolen
January 11th, 2019, 06:03 PM
I'll say what I posted on the Elon boards as well:

I think the summary for Elon is spot on, but the conclusion is not. They're right about our strengths and weaknesses but saying that we are #8 in the country favored to win the championship is misguided. We are somewhere closer to 15th, with a strong possibility for growth. We have too many unknowns about our team to claim we are anything better...yet.

dewey
January 11th, 2019, 07:59 PM
Triggered over what?

Exactly. JMU has a ton coming back.

NDSU will be just fine.

Dewey

X-Factor
January 11th, 2019, 08:14 PM
I don't make predictions until Keepratings works his magic to produce the lost starters and production spreadsheet. At this point, I have thoroughly checked the 2 teams that matter most to our chances next fall ... my ISUr and those bullies, the Bison. We've got a lot coming back and they don't ... so feeling good so far on this front anyway ... 118 teams to go.

I can't remember how soon he published his stats, but he appreciates any donations. It is considerable undertaking for him. I've donated in past and will donate again. He was very appreciative.

http://www.keepratings.net/#

But I would take the field over Bison next season. They lose a lot on the field and sidelines. I should know better since they beat us in 2014 after very similar situation coming out of 2013 .. lot of seniors, and head coach left. But I think they lost more this time ... players and coaches. And they don't have a Carson Wentz stepping into QB role that should have been his 2 years earlier.

Fair assessment on the Bison vs ISUr, but I think you might be smoking a bit of hopium :D

Here is why:

Overall, the Bison are better positioned depth wise in 2019 than they were in 2014. Coaching is a push (although I suspect Kleiman is the superior head coach when we look back years from now), but the transition in 2019 is much easier given the Bohl/Klieman situation. 2013 team had more graduating star power, 2018 team had better overall depth is how I’d describe the two teams in comparison. That of course doesn’t necessarily mean anything since every year is different.

2013: Lost 24 total seniors, 13 of which were starters (7 off, 6 def) plus the LS
Key returning in 2014: Trevor Gebhart, Zach Vraa, Esley Thornton, Carson Wentz (Had not started a game), Colten Heagle, John Crockett, Christian Dudzik, Carlton Littlejohn, Nick DeLuca, Travis Beck, Kyle Emanuel, Joe Haeg (played RT at the time I believe), Zach Johnson
Key question marks: QB (but like 2019 team there was an heir apparent in Carson Wentz), DT (graduates some big time studs), LT (loss of NFL Billy Turner)

2018: Lost 23 total seniors, 15 of which were starters (7 off, 8 def) plus the PK
Key returning in 2019: Jaxon Brown, Dimitri Williams, James Hendricks, Marquise Bridges, Josh Hayes, Adam Cofield, Seth Wilson, Michael Tutsie, Ty Brooks, Brock Robbins (possible suspension early in season), Jabril Cox, Jackson Hankey, Aaron Mercadel (has been injured but he is a high end talent when healthy), Cordel Volson, Dillon Radunz, Ben Ellefson, Derek Tuszka, Spencer Waege
Key Question marks: WR (is anybody home? Truly a question mark heading into 2019), QB (high probability of a high end starter out of either Trey Lance or ISU transfer Zeb Noland. A question mark but no concerns here), DT (seeming lack of star power in the 2018 backups despite being able to pencil in 2019 starters. We shall see is all I can say)

So the long and short of it is the comparison is surprisingly very similar situation. I’m not saying the Bison win the natty in 2019 because it may be unlikely, but it’s easy to say they are better positioned than anyone else in the Valley

Schism55
January 11th, 2019, 08:27 PM
No issue for me with JMU #1 considering all they have coming back and all the senior starters NDSU is losing. Both have coaching changes so not sure there is any differentiation there.
Question for JMU fans, who will be slinging it for you guys next season? If the answer is DiNucci, yikes xeyebrowx

POD Knows
January 11th, 2019, 09:42 PM
He died, back in the 1800's I think, pretty sure.

POD Knows
January 11th, 2019, 09:46 PM
NDSU is numero uno, imho. Flip a coin for the rest outside of SDSU, JMU, & EWU.

The Bison have a choke hold on success and appear to re-position the grasp every year, regardless of who leads & who dons the helmets/pads.Nope, SDSU, way too much coming back, great running backs and their WR's are all back. They didn't lose **** on D and the have the best coach left in the MVFC Steg something. They are force too strong for the MVFC and the rest of the FCS, #BOOKIT, it is freaking over, I just sold my Bison season tickets and cancelled all plans for Frisco, button down the hatches, I took my Bison flag down today, I don't know, it is over. RIP Bison Nation

clawman
January 11th, 2019, 10:02 PM
Maine though?????

The UC Davis @ North Dakota State matchup on 9/21/19 is HUGE.

ehhh, won't amount to much. NDSU by 3 scores

Go...gate
January 11th, 2019, 10:08 PM
NDSU as a favorite, James Madison as a contender.

Derby City Duke
January 11th, 2019, 10:55 PM
No issue for me with JMU #1 considering all they have coming back and all the senior starters NDSU is losing. Both have coaching changes so not sure there is any differentiation there.
Question for JMU fans, who will be slinging it for you guys next season? If the answer is DiNucci, yikes xeyebrowx

That's the $64,000 question ($59, 450 raised from student fees), now ain't it? Supposedly Cole Johnson used the 4-game redshirt route this past season and Gage Moloney (former SC Mr. Football) only played in 2 games and there is not currently a QB in the '19 recruiting class. Bottom line? Who the $#!! knows. Expect it will be an open competition this spring, though I think DiNucci remains the favorite as the incumbent. I don't know how good or bad that is at this point because 'good' DiNucci can be very good, but 'bad' DiNucci is an absolute trainwreck.

caribbeanhen
January 12th, 2019, 06:22 AM
So it appears the Kennesaw State love affair is finally over...... Now I'm not saying they were not a good team but they were just overrated all year....

and for JMU, They are just not at the Bison's level from what I saw last year no reason to think they will be returning to 2016 form next year

FCS is the Bison show until further notice

Corn_3024
January 12th, 2019, 07:44 AM
So it appears the Kennesaw State love affair is finally over...... Now I'm not saying they were not a good team but they were just overrated all year....

and for JMU, They are just not at the Bison's level from what I saw last year no reason to think they will be returning to 2016 form next year

Maybe. They did beat two teams on that list though. I think KSU will be fine, but losing 9 starters on offense will keep them off any pre-season top 10 lists.

ElCid
January 12th, 2019, 08:44 AM
Maybe. They did beat two teams on that list though. I think KSU will be fine, but losing 9 starters on offense will keep them off any pre-season top 10 lists.

Will it? People don't do the due diligence that they should prior to voting.

PaladinFan
January 12th, 2019, 08:50 AM

Personal opinion, but KSU's schedule is incredibly weak. They play in a conference without any real playoff contenders. They go weeks between playing decent competition.

If you look at the "good" teams KSU played (Wofford, JSU, Samford, SDSU), the games were quite close. The largest margin was 14 points. You subtract 9 starters off the offense and I'm not sure the Owls win those games.

Corn_3024
January 12th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Will it? People don't do the due diligence that they should prior to voting.

Fair point. Would think with 9 starters lost on offense, and four coaches lost on defense, we won't get the same pre-season attention. However if we start hot, I could see it changing quickly. Too quickly for my liking.

What are your thoughts on Blake Harrell?

Redbird 4th & short
January 12th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Fair assessment on the Bison vs ISUr, but I think you might be smoking a bit of hopium :D

Here is why:

Overall, the Bison are better positioned depth wise in 2019 than they were in 2014. Coaching is a push (although I suspect Kleiman is the superior head coach when we look back years from now), but the transition in 2019 is much easier given the Bohl/Klieman situation. 2013 team had more graduating star power, 2018 team had better overall depth is how I’d describe the two teams in comparison. That of course doesn’t necessarily mean anything since every year is different.

2013: Lost 24 total seniors, 13 of which were starters (7 off, 6 def) plus the LS
Key returning in 2014: Trevor Gebhart, Zach Vraa, Esley Thornton, Carson Wentz (Had not started a game), Colten Heagle, John Crockett, Christian Dudzik, Carlton Littlejohn, Nick DeLuca, Travis Beck, Kyle Emanuel, Joe Haeg (played RT at the time I believe), Zach Johnson
Key question marks: QB (but like 2019 team there was an heir apparent in Carson Wentz), DT (graduates some big time studs), LT (loss of NFL Billy Turner)

2018: Lost 23 total seniors, 15 of which were starters (7 off, 8 def) plus the PK
Key returning in 2019: Jaxon Brown, Dimitri Williams, James Hendricks, Marquise Bridges, Josh Hayes, Adam Cofield, Seth Wilson, Michael Tutsie, Ty Brooks, Brock Robbins (possible suspension early in season), Jabril Cox, Jackson Hankey, Aaron Mercadel (has been injured but he is a high end talent when healthy), Cordel Volson, Dillon Radunz, Ben Ellefson, Derek Tuszka, Spencer Waege
Key Question marks: WR (is anybody home? Truly a question mark heading into 2019), QB (high probability of a high end starter out of either Trey Lance or ISU transfer Zeb Noland. A question mark but no concerns here), DT (seeming lack of star power in the 2018 backups despite being able to pencil in 2019 starters. We shall see is all I can say)

So the long and short of it is the comparison is surprisingly very similar situation. I’m not saying the Bison win the natty in 2019 because it may be unlikely, but it’s easy to say they are better positioned than anyone else in the Valley

very cool, I hope you don't mind that I already forwarded this to Spack !!!

Seriously, nice response ... bit of a hopium buzz kill, but I'll digest this more fully and respond later.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTEhMWFhUXGRoaGBgXGBoaHxcaGhcXFx0YGh 0YHiggGholHhcXITEhJSkrLi4uGB81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGy0lHyUtLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIARIAuAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAgMEBgcAAQj/xABLEAABAwIEBAMEBgYFCwQDAAABAgMRAAQFEiExBkFRYRMicQ cygZEUI0KhstFSc5KxwfAkM1Ny4RUWJTRDYoKis9LxFzVjdURV dP/EABgBAAMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgME/8QAJBEAAgICAwEAAQUBAAAAAAAAAAECESExAxJBUYEiMlJhcRP/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AFO 1C6TshFRz7Wrv zbqVd0PUa0pGVs0b/wBXbv8As2vvr3/1du/7Jr5H86zaaWDTpCtmkJ9rd3/ZNfJX50tHtUvVKS22whbizCEISpSlHfQA8hqTyrPGhNaB7FEJO JulXvC1OT0LqcxHf3R8aTwhxtsOvY9xClJWcMTlAnyrbUr9hLm YntFB8I9oeK3RcTbWQdLRAcAGUoJzeVQWoGfKr5Vesf4rVh926 u8ziyU234KkNFYS5KwsLUkSkmUQFaGNOdZta 0FTWK3L1k2hVveO2oJdStKtEJQopAI 0tZ17VFmlFg/wA4eIP/ANaf X/vqLY8ZY094nhWBWWnFNORl8riYJTqvcAj51oHtG4idsLJVwylC lhaEgLnL51BP2SDzoD7Eb5T9tePOBIW5fPLUEzAKm2SQJ1j1os KK7iPGmNW6C4/YLQgaqXkzBI6qyKMDuahWPtMxB9xLVuyl5xQkIbST5f0iZhKdR qTFapwniL1wm7Fy2AG7p9lvykZ2UKASog 9MkSNDFUr2C4e2hu Wgf/lKaSqZ rbAKRPTzmiwoh4nxHj9u2XXsPCW06qUgodyjmSltZIA5mNKHYP 7QMVuysWtsHsgSVlAHlz5svvLG U/KtN4OxZ19d HVSGbxxpvQDKhLbRCdBrqVGTrr6VT/AGPWSWcRxtpACUJfbCUgQEpz3JCQOgBA FFhQEseOMXeddYatCp1nR1AABRqQJlcHblTS/aNiCXTbqYi4CsnghBUsqyhUAJUZ0IM1pmHYL4OLXNwkeW5YaJ/WNqUhXp5fC Zqs8E2iVcQYu6QCpAaSk9AtIJj9gUWFEN7GuIUIK1Yd5QJ8qm1 qjshLhUT2AoIj2qXahIDXSCkyCNwROhrRf87UNYndW91cstMoa YU0HVtt ZXiZyCogq zpJiBtOuPe0B63Vidyu2cbcbcDa5aUlac5SUq1SSJOWT3NNMT0 HG/ahek7Mjf7B5An9LtTJ9qt7 iz wf8AuqkoeKSFAwQZpmaukZ2y9H2r3v6LP7J/7q4e1e /RZ/YV/3VRCK9BooLZqGB 0e6deaQtLcLUlPlBB1UB1NdVK4Zci4YjT61v8aa6oZaZAuqgqF T7jeohFUmSxmKWE10U4gGmIet4oxwvZXj16kYcpKLhlsu5lqgF BUEFBGU5gZGhodbNGrDwli5sL5Fz4anEFtTLiWxKwlSkrzpH2o UkSOhpS0OOzYcCxk3CnLG abTcoaSp1CTnacQuUynMJiRBSoaSNTWLcWYIiyxX6O1o141s42 nfIlbglEnkFJVHatOa46wUXCrpLxNytCWikNPlZCSSEeHk0Mne OQqtcTYM9ch7FnmHm/rbXwGCklxLDTqStx1CZOY5lKy7pA1ms7NS0e24f6LV tZ/wComoHsBEWNz/8A2O/9Nmk8dcQ22I26LRgXCluXDGn0d5HlDqSo5loCRCZOtN8D4sxhf 021fS j murb oeczNFLYQvM2ggzlNFgWzBMS/yizeNuBTXhXL9tmaWpCiGyAFhQ1SqFDtI FVb2BW3hWl21M HeOJnacqGkz91ReC N7OzF79JLrfjX1w83mt3vM2vJlV7mkwdN6r3s444RYvXP0hK/oty8t1LiUKJbVmUJWmM2VSQnUCQQNNdADSPZ1/WYp/9g7/02qDezA/6Vx39e14pwe0bB7VLy7VxTzjy1PKbbS4StwpSkmVjKgeVPMc9K pXst41t7S4xB6/WW13S23AEtrWJKn1LAyAwAXANaANwwu/S lS0/ZcdaPYtOraV96J VUXgX/AN7xr1t/wKoBwL7R7S3dxBNwtaWnbpx5hXhOqzJcUZ0CSU 6kwY1Ue9CcH46bt8Zu7wBblnclKVKCFBScqUZXAlQBKQcwI3gz rEEA0X/ACdZXWJ3bNxatvOoQy4FuISoBBQEhIJ1nMFGNtayj2mYazb4m6 2w0hpHhNHKhISJOeTA51orntHwVq4 ktOKcdfCEOLQh05G0ZilSgU6amIAzajTSsz9oONs3mIOP26ips ttJCihSNU5pELAPMU1sUtFcNcK6K8irMhYFeqFcBSjTAn8PKi4 Z/Wt/jTXlJwL/WWf1rf4xXVMi0JuBUNQqbcVDJpiGjUm2TJpiKn2aSNhrv6dKBB CxZkwRPYb lXvhi2ba83h5ne6oAB5Dv3oPgtvkbC1 8o6EjQD Jq2NtNrSB0g5pmOXx9Kz5JKqMpSvRZMIx5pxRGUpWNxqT6SNKP tnpVFWURlbIzdRoonqYqyYBdrKQlzQ8vyrmujXjn4wmsnWvWXp rnbVKvekjpt 6ubaSnRKQBRTTs19GsRskPILbqApCuR/eOh7isy4n4AeblVskON/oj3x6yYV6j5VqykTSq1i5RYpRTPmt2zUCSIEaEdPuqP9DPY9f5 3rc KOE0PytsBDm5IAGb1796o IcDvo1BSo7mNx2g71uuSLM6aKObMATPz5fnUN1JB1qx3WGuNSF ogK0Os67/AAoTeWyk8jHTpVAiDyqM6alu1DcpDGhXpFKbbJIABJOwAkn0q1 W3CHhIDt8vwkbhsR4iummyfjSckhPBVBSzVkax63aVDViyobAu 5nCe pifQU vFbR3 tw9KD kwpTfxg5k/dU9wAGC/wCssfrW/wAaa6iDFq2i7YLS86C6ggH3kw4nyqjn6b11NlIE3CqjAU8 qmBvQIXlMxFWLCLPOoDYEifQDtQqyt ajHT1NWnDIRqOkDtVaVkyZc8KsWVgMuSJgwTAEbfHeo IYRcNqVkADM6KBBgDme/w5UPw65JVMifSeusDerzhr31cOGRzAGhHPnrXJKTizONelfwe7 bSYA9VwJ6SJqViF4ltGYPSoGRMc XUCo2K8PAkOWhBEwpJOqT8eVN4Q7bMOQ63K/wBJYkj 6DpSaWwrOWF8O4yUuB4RUf8Adk0dQwt4fWKKDMwiDA6GRE02xi qZBCwpHaOe1N4vdeEUuoUIUYUCeXYde1Rl6NrXoXatQmPOs qpp4 tVq24paUoDONT5R/E0I4r4qajKCs5SZyLKQfWNYrRbqh/9FVovOU9QaH3djmVIMHvqD6isve9oj/IgRsI5fGnrP2kOiMyUq19NKUoPaKU7xRcMbwhvIohtQUd9O ukHTeqkOFlOJUUjXXTRWk7mACPSK06yuEOtocScyVpBHy2r29u 22U5iAB1j46x8auHI0hSgY/dcA3CkApQSZiAD8/MBUJr2bvjzXLjbCOZUrMr4JTP3kVN4i9oF0pa0tryonSBBidNq qNzdvvEqW4oz1JrRykSkWt3EbHD0lNmC6/zfVH/KPsj7 9U6 v3bheZxZUe9eJteZpafKJiKlKh1kadhsdzt2qGXlEyTSH3cxk1 4mtIr6BPwY/0hn9a3 MV7ScFP8ASGf1rf4011NjRFep2ybmf3muUAT/AIVKwxuVdt/WqSJZNsLbmoegoww2ADPPamG24I0gROvc026ypMqmieEZbCUEa gynTTp2q14LbZ48Z5UH/ZpJTH95Q1 VUi0vTCkmAND8ta44 pIKUqEbz/O9YOPZCp GxW95aMiJbRynT7 dDuJDZvMqUFozDYjUj5axWMvY0sn3ppKL9zfUetJQSNf1NUwwv EVNKIB/x9K64x9a2wjMYB2oM/cFW9P2TaYkgfH8uZqkHVbZyL1e5Onr/MU0tSnFaaqP8yadu7QAZkkH0kfca6xGUa89 qu3YU2P 0GcP4RS6P65S1cw22VR6qJCR8TS73gZ1AlKj6LAT8MyVKSD6kU OHETLQhQU7H2AopQP2TJNEsO48CQT9CQEQQS2SDr1JmahqXg4t l19mT6xbrbXMoXoFSIJHu/dQbifiVZV4eRQSmQQZMkGOtTuGcbYdzln3yAsp933NdR15aGIN V/FsnjKUsAk7GdCkjfTQx/ClwpdnY526KgqVrJJJj91SW2vz dErPDEqBKUEmYECZ VT3sBcSApyETyKhOnKJrWWGTYADJUdtOfpQzGbgTkTsKLYtjIS nw0ADuN6q7i51pRQIbJpaabmnG1xWgwjgg/pDP6xv8AGK6lYGf6Qz tR MV1S2NFid9nl0gp8Ry3AVEHxRBnmNNaM4HwWRKVXLEidEkrM9j AFUpWIvEASSBt2ptvEnExCtfjpUKUhOLNLdwRqChJlYEgq0Bjl 0quXwGsJI60Ktsbe 0o84g9fT4Uty JBPMmJ X8/CtNrJkoNEPFnMoAHPehjUq0 Z6VMxJOeIplteWOXry7moNI6D E4a0kgqIT3jMo gP5UXxPCAlGZKXYVsVqbT/AMpIqlf5WcSCpnloVnf4dKYsnnH3frCpc9z86dUS4tuye4yAY2 ipuHNyRyG3f0FIZtEp0SSr1Oiew6 tPtPpbGYxv8qj0p6LKvhxS2cyWlTEhQCZ ICpj4VR8QtVpJSolPI6HXtNWOw42LM5Tvy5GmL3F1XijlbkgSS OYHWm1kiLkitP2zZA8wSeehM/dRHDbxhtOQJU6onmMqenckfKmHbadlQeh5U01YmdVQOcU 3prg2PgcBaApLbQAEFeXUnmBGgSNooFjVi0m7KFEAHUJOiVJO8 HkQZG/OgFrxeWWw0gkJHQx8ag4niCrlSCgSoTt98xWUYtSsd2XVVi00A WiW1AzlMlJiOY5 p1qmcTXynF 8e/p0FMqcfbjMojkQD8xQ6/uPNPI61uofSOubBt8fMR0qITTrqpPWmzVFCAaWlVJpSaACuBH6 9n9Yj8Yrq8wE/0hmf7Vv8YrqljQT8MchQm7Hm51ZYaeALf1a aOX37UKvLAhRkadd6hCTAri9dCf3VPsHjAnYD981HftzudfhHz pTkgbzoPyNUmOie6Qag3DM7kRyArxu50g0824OtSKqIfmT5REd KeZWYgqCU9E86dfWg70hhtufzNDYBqyeAQVZYSBCe/ehzmHOKOio9RS/HzKSkbCiwNRoTwBG8HUFQSCO1XjAsNS0jMk76aCd tV5h0TvRI4onw9FZSOmmneh5Jk2xOP4QTK4yr7aA/Cqu4HBIIJHOKMPY J0JMjX1GmtBru6JJOwNCv0uCaWSGtE61ZeGWCElQJzbR22251V p6VbeG82SRuNRPOKuOy6wFnFoebyRleE5TyUNfKrvppVPxDLKk kEfw7UbxcwvxB9rcDkefpVaxC4zLJV8fltmyEiEr91NqNelVJm pGdNKTXgpbZ1piCOBD kM/rEfjFdXYJ/rDP61H4xXVLGMN3EVNRiCxvPxoWka9qm2iyTGsUdUwFOXhWdBU N/NIkEUaQnLrUW7RNLqJA8o0rzMaddQU71HKqllC2kTTp8ulRi6d q4K61LAnM3KUD/ePxpwYgsiADvyFQWliZO9OF49SPQ0Ax4OOJ yZ/nvTRcOmcz1FN5ydyabCKYEnP2AHICkOK5U54fMmo6zrSZSFMok wKtlocqElJ1T07VW7RGo60fttUREdPWnDYPQrFLgZQo6TuOn87 1V7hInSrDdOSClSYP8AEfwquvoINbNkURyO9JIpeWkqFIBKacS KbFOpoAJ4Gn kMz/atz 2mursE/r2v1iPxCuqRkAmiWGQJ61BKKnWqYHrTTEPB7WYp0KKjAH3a0S4 Y4fcunAhGiR7yjskda1fA D7S2AJAcXocytgR0G1S RIVGYYZwHdXQUpKciQDBXpmO4AnrVGu2lIUpKgQpJIIPIgwRX0 vivEzLDbiyZyCY6nkK bsYxA3DzjqveWoqPxNTd5H6Qyuk55pBTSQKBj6VU6lXWo6TS1U DJCHBXiiBsajZaWgUWFEhDpNKFMZqUXaTGEsNxLwHEugAlBBAI kE9x0ra8MvsPu0pUWkeKpIKkgQZ7bCsDYbKyJ2mfXtWh4hh6Ql tVvKXUIQTqfPKAr4HeoazgqsWzU3MAs1qzFhBUBG3Lbbb41Cb4 Iw8Zj4AlUzmJMTppO1UzAOMSpaUumHEmDmJ Xr3q94hjSWigr0SvbWIPxrKU5RwNRsyfi/wBnD1slTzR8VoHWB5kjqRzA6iqEpNfSVrj7TmgJBkjXt/A1UuJvZ2zdBb1oQhwiSgRlUe0e6T02rXi5rwyJQaMXpxNS8Qwp 1kgOpykzp0IMQeh7VGSmuggI4J/XtfrEfjFdXYL/AF7X6xH4xXVJRINrR/hbAfHVCpy7EjlzofbtlZASkmegq6oe jthDflMakdedTC2ROVB4OtWzXhNEJSDrA1UepNAb7idxMhKhFA ru7UdzQi6fPKtFCKJVsnYzjxfSUKHx61QLpkpJPQ0XfvDOlOXL QUDO8UtmiVAJCpr0xTLwKTBGtJSs1NDHwRSswqNmjpXFdFASjT rRFQQqnGlUh0SnDUdOp1pJXNepVQCCNgvzem1aXwehx61cdKSs pUEpG8pQmI ZrKU1tnslxRtdv4IACkDX/e13PesuS0rRrvAziHCbV62HWFBt8bg6SeivzqBh KZm14fffVuJ0bUr7Khtr07961C3tEJJISATvAiT/POq9xtwsi8QVQUPI91cbjoY3FZ9k9kmWqW ycrgKSNZPPuOoNHuDuIlJclSiSf50odg2Imfo14kqTMJkatnaQ enanbjh921czaqbOqHIMEHaeh7VeHhg8ZNC404TResKLQSl0wo GPeI1jTmdpNYI/bqbUpCgQpJIIPIjlX0NwVehTITPm1OutUD2vcOLQ8btKR4awkK I5L21HcDeteOWKM2qZQsG/r2v1iPxiupWCj69n9Yj8YrquhFw4abLTXiR5l6DsKk3r00i8zK ggzAjpUZzTfetf2qjHbsh3CNPShV4rQ0SfdoZeI0Jms2zSKAyi JojPOhaxJiidqJlNJM0B2O2mgWKCAVbblrMmOxFVdSIJHShiEF J6V7kNOClTSHQ0GjXobNel2k MaB4JCGKktWvOoIfNLFydhSGmkTG0yvsKu/svtnVXwDJhIBUs8gNtuZPSqJasrWsIQJJIHqTV/4TxNu0uQ2jMQnV1YIGbKPdAjWVQkTvPKiUbTDsbnAG/31ymwaDf5wNqCgCnMkZjJkBQyykbSdSJ7VLRjLeQKkQRIjuY5c 5rFqKwxK2Bsf4TbWovIEOCCY 13151EvnE/RilxOihBIk5TsFajTUb0VxDiRoBQCxIOxEetZtxfxOhTim2yog nr5dOYqVHtLBWUgnwNjqGnPDhRWtWUagJ33PPlWh49aN3Fu4y4 klKk8t53BHea eMOxIoczAwRselbXwRji30y4BpABGnpI5VpK4u0TVmK4c3kuWx 0dQPWFiuq1cZ4Iu3xJKj7rzoWg qxI9Qa8reyBSXgFRJH5V5cDXUT0pkXSJ8wjufzpLrmY7/kelXZlQ280I/KhD8aiiS3BGlD3kmSedQy4gR5G/WnrF/zDrtNKvtDJFQVHKoKHXWpNA64nf8AfQLEMMWVEoEjfT8t5oo1e byKQh4TuadhRXAI3petWYFChqJ7wDTYsmSdYjtoR 7X4UgK8lsU6hgURXhJCtCFJPunaT0PQ1MtOG7lww23nP8AukGO 29JuhqvQMLUV4Wkgip99ZusqyOoUhXRQj/zUFGpNNMboJ4HdZXk9pI5SY0o7aJLCClJSVKMlQ5 nPQUFwNtOYndQ26f aJuDWTT7UhVbCNrf EY/aAMaHfXrqT8aeXjuVIyyEp0SJ23M/fVdfJJJ5k0002YKlEgd6z2WooIXWKreJAO/PnQK7QUrM0pF/C/LA703dKVJKudUkSzm9BWj zzEilaSqMo0npPPuazdK6v/AASj3ToBPzO neiSwKy7 0jDy41bvCT4byP2VECT8Qmuq3MEKR5oII BrqnjkupLTswG6B1mPhtURNypOnLoeXcU79LJ8uhnrUZSo3mev 87 taE0SFPH3k6jp dOJeBG2tQm3YOuxHz FNvnKRBkcj/ClY6PMQAINDUDSDU91Up31ock60mUOB2fUUpDiu3xFQfFhc/OiSGwRIopgSbe4CR5k/KnFXMjQAxyPTvUIukb/GvCQR0osYVwa3DzmQQkE YHXTqB16VtGD8PMW QhZEJ 0QJMb tfP1lfKaWFp3FX3EfaA3c2RZeSpLoylChr5gfukTWHKpOS DrBpOPuWq2oeS242dDmg76SOh71jPEvCeRxK7RK3GHCchAzFKu bao59DzHpUG8x5xbaWhtmB03MaQTVwwLFlobywpCTBKQYBOxMi DMAD0NEFKJm21kb4f9n9yGi4vIkqEhKidh1KQR99CsXsXGTkWk pJ26GN4POtEwZ1f0crz5bcIUEBRgzrH76RwpYtO2vgPq8RapMH 7E/ozsRp/JpubWxRnkypSo3oVf3uYZRtVzs BVvLfQH0traWUlCuYjRQOwBkb9d6rHEHDr9o4UPIUB9lZGix1S RIPwNXGmbNgVJqY0vMIO4/dUYppaZAzDcfeKqxi0pMgVpPByylSdBpA1MafnrVHs0NqIXGbs NCD3rRcAQhSUBtJUrqKd4M5LJo9s6pIjKIgRGsHuB866k2oUEI CYJJhUawNfyFdXLC6LlVnz7ieHuMLhX/CQZBHY11tcmIP8zVvdbFy0UKBKxqkgfvqn BlUUnQiuxr4Yxd4Zy2Dy68/nTTplJGs9qeEg7SKdVb5hI5cuf8AjUlgVKiKZMSetSL1kg61FQ PNQB441CZO 9TQ6AJSfhQ9xwnnTKRQBKeu9I5zTzts8kJltXm1TpMz0ioSUa7 TVmw3GX1BCUIKikZYSCSddNhvUsAQjC3Qczico6EwflvSfo5Jk/IdKKmzunXCjwnCobpAJg9D3onYcIXyiYt1D 9Aj1k0nIqNejWDOMBsocYSokeVYkKSe9aNwlw019FDzilFahmg wUgTtBHSJNUbEeFrpCFnyeUwoZjPwkVKwzilSLFxg /GUA6Ed/lWUk7XUJyjJYJvFWNhBLCSQlIMCdv55VX8Dx9bawQojvVbVdKK pMH11n51YsMwtq6QfBIbfT/syfKv 6T7qu23pVypLJMOLFF7xh3xWvptqkF5Ah5IA87fMkbyORGsSKJ 8LYsxfseBcNJKRyX5uokHke9Z7w/i7lq4UqBSoGFJUPmkiiQbVaPJeZJDDyjlA/2ajy6RqInpWcY08fgLrDF8TezJwLK7EFxuYKCoZknsTAUnX1qk 3eEOsKyPNrbJEwsEGOuvL8q2 xx9KvNn84SMyo94SNVACEkRBij7fg3bIKkIcQoahQCh94kVqpf Sk2j5ow6zJcyifhWycE2SgtAHuhPmiB2g0Zt/Z7YoVmS2ods6o3 dHLZhpjyttBM8wN/juacmqom8iLXD1JdW4VAJIACR0Gs tdURXEaFLKE7FMg9FTGUjka6pVeDyZvilsbNzwyVEAkhUECOQ1 3NCsdsw6PGa95PvDeRy251r2J2DN4jw3U90q5g9jWdYzgD1osq y5mhHm23npvtW0ZqRgUk3A3qTaOTtS8Xw6JdR7h3HQn FQLReoA1NS8M2TTRJxi10zAUEFqtZIShRMSYBMAczHLvWvcOcN NFKV3mubUNnYpjTN0Par7h D2zaQGmW0iI0SJIO4k6kUnJXRKZ8y4PgT1y54bDZWrtA07kkAV fOG/ZK86M1yrwByTAUo9yJgCtfscEtmSrwWUN5oJyiJjQVKLKp0Vp0 I/jSk5eDK3bcF2TKUjwgrKBMn3yDoVdTO1G7S0ZbTDbSW0nWEpCf iYEzTd6w5JWlKSRsFc/lse9QsKfucygsogkkHWQeg7dqzt k2gXjF6rK4u3yh5sSpUe jmdveHXsaod5xVcjzB8zzrT8UcWFJUlkKSqUrUNxMem9ZzxHwJ dZ1OspStKiVZAYKZ1iFfnVLqlkXpXXOJHSrM4oKB94de8bTUVa Q TlSRO8UJvGlNrKHEqQsbhQginLLEi2dDVFqlovfC3D FgTclTiuhUQB8ExPxqzOvYIymfDbR3TmCvgQZNZLc4sFaiUq5x tQh90qMkmsnxy/kaKS9NMxo299K7XPnQNCvdcfZ76bTVeusTUq2LQOidfjvIr3gV Hk bLrvRPi3h8t3BUkQy7Kk9j9pPwOvoRURl1n0f4NOWKcVIjcOcQ qSUmJ12nmQQfgautvxGlGbKVgLTICQmM46H d6y3DjldyzpVzsXJSkAhWuiZ2Ma6HYkRXV1T2YNmg8PcR N7 nlGncb60fcWI3lJ78vhWT4YsoUoHUA6Cd47z0JnerNa4n4QUCp QTuMxkRGvIbetZTg1oadhS84bZcUFtLKDM5dCDB ddQQXuVbZS6VAq0KTIAVqB11GnwrqcUx2I4e4lUAnMREQNdZ egq32eKNvphUGfsmKwqyusv88qIWfELTayVPJSpOySsCPWTMVp 0TysGNNGo3nC1q7IQADGqMxg vOqrgfs4Um4Ut6PDTqhKTJJ5AnlHWq4/wATJJDvjoAOgPiQPQEnWpTXHa28pVcJggRKkwodQSdaHGX0SNO VhqEEOPKGmup3PKhl7xk2kqQge79qdNOQrP8AFOLw4QVPIyq2l aYMaSOv NDV40xrLrU7Hzp0Pz9aFxr0SL vjxcSAmdopl/jx1UxlTsNOfUiedZwb9oKA8VH90LTO3LWmHb9KlHw1pVGvlUDH yNPrH4Xk1 240SUFKEuOOiEp01UTudOlCcM4pu2Ltxu6SXmytQCkJkoI0BhO 6YGtZ1h KpMqDqYTGbzgaExJMwBVkVi VKX7d0KyEElK0kCN9UkyY5VHRZBuqNYtMSSpQaWIzJ8sGQoR25 0O4ju1WrBU0oaEe8CYBMdetZvccYNFReQ61IVofEAk7xv00rx7 jdLiHG3ltKSUkFJcSIIggzPUCofE8DvA9iryLspDpbUo9Eag9M 06VU8TwQNLicyDMGdux60wvidqCEttIPIhZJHzJFRXMdC9C4mP 7w2rWMUhJMVesoKsqRGgiKHqQQY5U47cpgKziDoDm/j8KirvEn7afmKbRSCuG3ZbUFDQjUGrpf8cC4tywtAUeS5IIUOY Ej41nKLpJHvJ Y/Onra6bA1UBOyp/x1FZvjTdstTxQSQZUeVWHBbjKSdxIJ19BVXbWCJ0M8 RHUVJscQRqQtBjUwRoBzPatYkGj2oQ4pCmzlkgEHaZjeNBrtRi 9s0ONqRJBTopHIncESO9Z/hOMWwiXkjNpGcak9IOsGNKuVhxPbvKyi5SpRyp8IOpClRzHm1P btUciewXwYtLdaXG0q2CkSNNIVv2rqsi7WShatMqgPXUAaidN/nXVnCbZbRjqTFar7ObIOYbbGUjLdPLOb7UPviB31 6stfRl3FWXh3i8W1qxbqt3Vlm4W6VJLcKCnHVgDMsHNDgGoA0O tdCM7LfYoDLuLXLaUh76U02F5QSEeFa UTsPrFfOpljYJbxLEvBQhK121usaCPEJuhmPISUifiap1hxmjx LwvWzxYuXUOpDam/EQpCGkwoKWEEHwknRU9uixxoo3F68q2XluWW2m0pUiWwgPauSo CSXZ8sxtrElgWizQyb 8yeEV/QWfG8PLHiZriZj7UZd9Yy05wk2PDwjQf8At55f/HZ1Q FsUFh4o8FTiXGEtjw8icqklZJOYjQ5 XQ0U4e42DFvbIctXVv2zHgoU2tsNqTDaZUVKC0n6pEwlUaxNAr LHwnhyH8KDCgPrHbqJH6N68qPu 6q77bMqlWhSNPCu9tNjbCaj8PcWuWzNq2u3WstPPuOqQUBLiXT cKAbClgghTqD5uSTvpQfiDFl3rVqjwVoWwy624VFJC1ueDqjKS cstqOoG4oCy X97aMXuFKui2gKtXktqWAAl0/RYMnRJyhYk/pRzqse0K2dUtLd8W2lC3cQH2/N9OJ8MSUhCQ0UESUlRjxjlkSaJL4oUl21uDaq8NhhbLiVrbzK8 QsEKaAUQYLP2inQ71UuLuI2n2bW3t2XG2bVOVPjFJWqEpSP6tS kgBIOs6kjQRqnoNmxYXboW LuEw5asJBga5luLj5qHzoFaWyLdzBbUJHuvriP0LZQM/F6qojj8osLNhLDuZk2wW4FN5Vpt1tqUB5swKg3AkD3tYpzEeO0 u31rei2eDdql1JbJazK8VOWUwvLAhG5HOmMNcLY64P8ALTeVvL ZuPrZ8usrcunjnM YZgIAjSpfs/QbrD7R9fhpWbq4eWIgKKnrqUpBnmvQTsKzrDONG2VYqVMun6fn 8OCj6vN48Z5V/8qfdnY1J4a49btrW0tlMPLVbvrdUpPhwpKlPkBOZQM/WjcDY0ANYhiS7XiB51oIlVyhohSZGR0MJVEEQroa0a4xdasfbs ilHhIt1Ojy bMqUmTMRHascxrGA9fqvEtqCVXDbuQ5c0ILZI0MScnXpVjV7QG v8sDEfo73h B4OSW88yTm9/Ll16zQBoONWAaGGolKv9JKMp2hab1cfDNB7imcOvGhf4mxbrZb vy8wtIWAPFaTb2xLcwTlOV5JIBKfEzQapT3tFaKLQfRnvqLxdw rVvzJUbnyp8/vfXJ3gaHXaXmPaBbrcu1P2r3gvPs3CC2W/EQplNvAVmUBGa3SfKomCaABfgeNjyW7m1SxnuUZ2AoLT5WgqZC UhSVlAWdNc5nnWhcbJD1rcFxKSbe tksnKJQC5aAgHuHVj/AIqzTEOLFP4kMRbZy GtBQ2s6lKE5SFESApQK9RMSN41sHEvHzTzK27e2eT4r7T7xdLf yUyrK3kUqSfBSPNA1NAF444whCLbFLhIEu2WQiB7zSbg5vUh1I/4RUL2gLcS1ageD9HJaLiDo6pYWhTZb0jJmAzc42qqYv7RfHZxB kWz2W6QQ1Jb rKmEtHP5tEykKGWdzTHFvFNveoaKbO4RctZEtuqWkJSnOguApQ 4c2ZKVDVJ1I2oAM2uPLzJbA0cVJkknlETtsNuldTHDHDty82H0 lIShYyhc YT5yOQjb1B6V1RSWg/wBI PMpk UbnkOtCHGx0Hyrq6qkStC7VAjYcv4VJDYkaDfp3rq6kD2LabB3 AO/KpjLCM3up3HIV1dQtCZZGrJrT6tHP7I/KgV6ylLisqQPQAch0rq6hEIA4iZCydTmGpoGpsdB8q6upy2bDy ECCIEdKmIbHhq0HLlXV1MEQnrdEjyp3PIdBTNuynMfKPkK6upL QS2Ot26J91PyHWnLq2QDohPyFdXUCGSwmD5U/IU79HRkV5E/IV1dQA7hlujXyp26Cpbluj9FPyFdXUwCdso Ckyd1fx/IfKpqNXADtmV9x0rq6mCNDs2U Ejyj5Dt Qrq6uqSj//Z (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiJjNDev-jfAhVJ5YMKHUQ8D-AQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F7 5845887%2Fthe-force-is-strong-in-this-one-strong-hopium-is-with-this-one&psig=AOvVaw0E1Nhh7R9GnVS0iHXq3Bpw&ust=1547391247486518)
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTEhMWFhUXGRoaGBgXGBoaHxcaGhcXFx0YGh 0YHiggGholHhcXITEhJSkrLi4uGB81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGy0lHyUtLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIARIAuAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAgMEBgcAAQj/xABLEAABAwIEBAMEBgYFCwQDAAABAgMRAAQFEiExBkFRYRMicQ cygZEUI0KhstFSc5KxwfAkM1Ny4RUWJTRDYoKis9LxFzVjdURV dP/EABgBAAMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgME/8QAJBEAAgICAwEAAQUBAAAAAAAAAAECESExAxJBUYEiMlJhcRP/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AFO 1C6TshFRz7Wrv zbqVd0PUa0pGVs0b/wBXbv8As2vvr3/1du/7Jr5H86zaaWDTpCtmkJ9rd3/ZNfJX50tHtUvVKS22whbizCEISpSlHfQA8hqTyrPGhNaB7FEJO JulXvC1OT0LqcxHf3R8aTwhxtsOvY9xClJWcMTlAnyrbUr9hLm YntFB8I9oeK3RcTbWQdLRAcAGUoJzeVQWoGfKr5Vesf4rVh926 u8ziyU234KkNFYS5KwsLUkSkmUQFaGNOdZta 0FTWK3L1k2hVveO2oJdStKtEJQopAI 0tZ17VFmlFg/wA4eIP/ANaf X/vqLY8ZY094nhWBWWnFNORl8riYJTqvcAj51oHtG4idsLJVwylC lhaEgLnL51BP2SDzoD7Eb5T9tePOBIW5fPLUEzAKm2SQJ1j1os KK7iPGmNW6C4/YLQgaqXkzBI6qyKMDuahWPtMxB9xLVuyl5xQkIbST5f0iZhKdR qTFapwniL1wm7Fy2AG7p9lvykZ2UKASog 9MkSNDFUr2C4e2hu Wgf/lKaSqZ rbAKRPTzmiwoh4nxHj9u2XXsPCW06qUgodyjmSltZIA5mNKHYP 7QMVuysWtsHsgSVlAHlz5svvLG U/KtN4OxZ19d HVSGbxxpvQDKhLbRCdBrqVGTrr6VT/AGPWSWcRxtpACUJfbCUgQEpz3JCQOgBA FFhQEseOMXeddYatCp1nR1AABRqQJlcHblTS/aNiCXTbqYi4CsnghBUsqyhUAJUZ0IM1pmHYL4OLXNwkeW5YaJ/WNqUhXp5fC Zqs8E2iVcQYu6QCpAaSk9AtIJj9gUWFEN7GuIUIK1Yd5QJ8qm1 qjshLhUT2AoIj2qXahIDXSCkyCNwROhrRf87UNYndW91cstMoa YU0HVtt ZXiZyCogq zpJiBtOuPe0B63Vidyu2cbcbcDa5aUlac5SUq1SSJOWT3NNMT0 HG/ahek7Mjf7B5An9LtTJ9qt7 iz wf8AuqkoeKSFAwQZpmaukZ2y9H2r3v6LP7J/7q4e1e /RZ/YV/3VRCK9BooLZqGB 0e6deaQtLcLUlPlBB1UB1NdVK4Zci4YjT61v8aa6oZaZAuqgqF T7jeohFUmSxmKWE10U4gGmIet4oxwvZXj16kYcpKLhlsu5lqgF BUEFBGU5gZGhodbNGrDwli5sL5Fz4anEFtTLiWxKwlSkrzpH2o UkSOhpS0OOzYcCxk3CnLG abTcoaSp1CTnacQuUynMJiRBSoaSNTWLcWYIiyxX6O1o141s42 nfIlbglEnkFJVHatOa46wUXCrpLxNytCWikNPlZCSSEeHk0Mne OQqtcTYM9ch7FnmHm/rbXwGCklxLDTqStx1CZOY5lKy7pA1ms7NS0e24f6LV tZ/wComoHsBEWNz/8A2O/9Nmk8dcQ22I26LRgXCluXDGn0d5HlDqSo5loCRCZOtN8D4sxhf 021fS j murb oeczNFLYQvM2ggzlNFgWzBMS/yizeNuBTXhXL9tmaWpCiGyAFhQ1SqFDtI FVb2BW3hWl21M HeOJnacqGkz91ReC N7OzF79JLrfjX1w83mt3vM2vJlV7mkwdN6r3s444RYvXP0hK/oty8t1LiUKJbVmUJWmM2VSQnUCQQNNdADSPZ1/WYp/9g7/02qDezA/6Vx39e14pwe0bB7VLy7VxTzjy1PKbbS4StwpSkmVjKgeVPMc9K pXst41t7S4xB6/WW13S23AEtrWJKn1LAyAwAXANaANwwu/S lS0/ZcdaPYtOraV96J VUXgX/AN7xr1t/wKoBwL7R7S3dxBNwtaWnbpx5hXhOqzJcUZ0CSU 6kwY1Ue9CcH46bt8Zu7wBblnclKVKCFBScqUZXAlQBKQcwI3gz rEEA0X/ACdZXWJ3bNxatvOoQy4FuISoBBQEhIJ1nMFGNtayj2mYazb4m6 2w0hpHhNHKhISJOeTA51orntHwVq4 ktOKcdfCEOLQh05G0ZilSgU6amIAzajTSsz9oONs3mIOP26ips ttJCihSNU5pELAPMU1sUtFcNcK6K8irMhYFeqFcBSjTAn8PKi4 Z/Wt/jTXlJwL/WWf1rf4xXVMi0JuBUNQqbcVDJpiGjUm2TJpiKn2aSNhrv6dKBB CxZkwRPYb lXvhi2ba83h5ne6oAB5Dv3oPgtvkbC1 8o6EjQD Jq2NtNrSB0g5pmOXx9Kz5JKqMpSvRZMIx5pxRGUpWNxqT6SNKP tnpVFWURlbIzdRoonqYqyYBdrKQlzQ8vyrmujXjn4wmsnWvWXp rnbVKvekjpt 6ubaSnRKQBRTTs19GsRskPILbqApCuR/eOh7isy4n4AeblVskON/oj3x6yYV6j5VqykTSq1i5RYpRTPmt2zUCSIEaEdPuqP9DPY9f5 3rc KOE0PytsBDm5IAGb1796o IcDvo1BSo7mNx2g71uuSLM6aKObMATPz5fnUN1JB1qx3WGuNSF ogK0Os67/AAoTeWyk8jHTpVAiDyqM6alu1DcpDGhXpFKbbJIABJOwAkn0q1 W3CHhIDt8vwkbhsR4iummyfjSckhPBVBSzVkax63aVDViyobAu 5nCe pifQU vFbR3 tw9KD kwpTfxg5k/dU9wAGC/wCssfrW/wAaa6iDFq2i7YLS86C6ggH3kw4nyqjn6b11NlIE3CqjAU8 qmBvQIXlMxFWLCLPOoDYEifQDtQqyt ajHT1NWnDIRqOkDtVaVkyZc8KsWVgMuSJgwTAEbfHeo IYRcNqVkADM6KBBgDme/w5UPw65JVMifSeusDerzhr31cOGRzAGhHPnrXJKTizONelfwe7 bSYA9VwJ6SJqViF4ltGYPSoGRMc XUCo2K8PAkOWhBEwpJOqT8eVN4Q7bMOQ63K/wBJYkj 6DpSaWwrOWF8O4yUuB4RUf8Adk0dQwt4fWKKDMwiDA6GRE02xi qZBCwpHaOe1N4vdeEUuoUIUYUCeXYde1Rl6NrXoXatQmPOs qpp4 tVq24paUoDONT5R/E0I4r4qajKCs5SZyLKQfWNYrRbqh/9FVovOU9QaH3djmVIMHvqD6isve9oj/IgRsI5fGnrP2kOiMyUq19NKUoPaKU7xRcMbwhvIohtQUd9O ukHTeqkOFlOJUUjXXTRWk7mACPSK06yuEOtocScyVpBHy2r29u 22U5iAB1j46x8auHI0hSgY/dcA3CkApQSZiAD8/MBUJr2bvjzXLjbCOZUrMr4JTP3kVN4i9oF0pa0tryonSBBidNq qNzdvvEqW4oz1JrRykSkWt3EbHD0lNmC6/zfVH/KPsj7 9U6 v3bheZxZUe9eJteZpafKJiKlKh1kadhsdzt2qGXlEyTSH3cxk1 4mtIr6BPwY/0hn9a3 MV7ScFP8ASGf1rf4011NjRFep2ybmf3muUAT/AIVKwxuVdt/WqSJZNsLbmoegoww2ADPPamG24I0gROvc026ypMqmieEZbCUEa gynTTp2q14LbZ48Z5UH/ZpJTH95Q1 VUi0vTCkmAND8ta44 pIKUqEbz/O9YOPZCp GxW95aMiJbRynT7 dDuJDZvMqUFozDYjUj5axWMvY0sn3ppKL9zfUetJQSNf1NUwwv EVNKIB/x9K64x9a2wjMYB2oM/cFW9P2TaYkgfH8uZqkHVbZyL1e5Onr/MU0tSnFaaqP8yadu7QAZkkH0kfca6xGUa89 qu3YU2P 0GcP4RS6P65S1cw22VR6qJCR8TS73gZ1AlKj6LAT8MyVKSD6kU OHETLQhQU7H2AopQP2TJNEsO48CQT9CQEQQS2SDr1JmahqXg4t l19mT6xbrbXMoXoFSIJHu/dQbifiVZV4eRQSmQQZMkGOtTuGcbYdzln3yAsp933NdR15aGIN V/FsnjKUsAk7GdCkjfTQx/ClwpdnY526KgqVrJJJj91SW2vz dErPDEqBKUEmYECZ VT3sBcSApyETyKhOnKJrWWGTYADJUdtOfpQzGbgTkTsKLYtjIS nw0ADuN6q7i51pRQIbJpaabmnG1xWgwjgg/pDP6xv8AGK6lYGf6Qz tR MV1S2NFid9nl0gp8Ry3AVEHxRBnmNNaM4HwWRKVXLEidEkrM9j AFUpWIvEASSBt2ptvEnExCtfjpUKUhOLNLdwRqChJlYEgq0Bjl 0quXwGsJI60Ktsbe 0o84g9fT4Uty JBPMmJ X8/CtNrJkoNEPFnMoAHPehjUq0 Z6VMxJOeIplteWOXry7moNI6D E4a0kgqIT3jMo gP5UXxPCAlGZKXYVsVqbT/AMpIqlf5WcSCpnloVnf4dKYsnnH3frCpc9z86dUS4tuye4yAY2 ipuHNyRyG3f0FIZtEp0SSr1Oiew6 tPtPpbGYxv8qj0p6LKvhxS2cyWlTEhQCZ ICpj4VR8QtVpJSolPI6HXtNWOw42LM5Tvy5GmL3F1XijlbkgSS OYHWm1kiLkitP2zZA8wSeehM/dRHDbxhtOQJU6onmMqenckfKmHbadlQeh5U01YmdVQOcU 3prg2PgcBaApLbQAEFeXUnmBGgSNooFjVi0m7KFEAHUJOiVJO8 HkQZG/OgFrxeWWw0gkJHQx8ag4niCrlSCgSoTt98xWUYtSsd2XVVi00A WiW1AzlMlJiOY5 p1qmcTXynF 8e/p0FMqcfbjMojkQD8xQ6/uPNPI61uofSOubBt8fMR0qITTrqpPWmzVFCAaWlVJpSaACuBH6 9n9Yj8Yrq8wE/0hmf7Vv8YrqljQT8MchQm7Hm51ZYaeALf1a aOX37UKvLAhRkadd6hCTAri9dCf3VPsHjAnYD981HftzudfhHz pTkgbzoPyNUmOie6Qag3DM7kRyArxu50g0824OtSKqIfmT5REd KeZWYgqCU9E86dfWg70hhtufzNDYBqyeAQVZYSBCe/ehzmHOKOio9RS/HzKSkbCiwNRoTwBG8HUFQSCO1XjAsNS0jMk76aCd tV5h0TvRI4onw9FZSOmmneh5Jk2xOP4QTK4yr7aA/Cqu4HBIIJHOKMPY J0JMjX1GmtBru6JJOwNCv0uCaWSGtE61ZeGWCElQJzbR22251V p6VbeG82SRuNRPOKuOy6wFnFoebyRleE5TyUNfKrvppVPxDLKk kEfw7UbxcwvxB9rcDkefpVaxC4zLJV8fltmyEiEr91NqNelVJm pGdNKTXgpbZ1piCOBD kM/rEfjFdXYJ/rDP61H4xXVLGMN3EVNRiCxvPxoWka9qm2iyTGsUdUwFOXhWdBU N/NIkEUaQnLrUW7RNLqJA8o0rzMaddQU71HKqllC2kTTp8ulRi6d q4K61LAnM3KUD/ePxpwYgsiADvyFQWliZO9OF49SPQ0Ax4OOJ yZ/nvTRcOmcz1FN5ydyabCKYEnP2AHICkOK5U54fMmo6zrSZSFMok wKtlocqElJ1T07VW7RGo60fttUREdPWnDYPQrFLgZQo6TuOn87 1V7hInSrDdOSClSYP8AEfwquvoINbNkURyO9JIpeWkqFIBKacS KbFOpoAJ4Gn kMz/atz 2mursE/r2v1iPxCuqRkAmiWGQJ61BKKnWqYHrTTEPB7WYp0KKjAH3a0S4 Y4fcunAhGiR7yjskda1fA D7S2AJAcXocytgR0G1S RIVGYYZwHdXQUpKciQDBXpmO4AnrVGu2lIUpKgQpJIIPIgwRX0 vivEzLDbiyZyCY6nkK bsYxA3DzjqveWoqPxNTd5H6Qyuk55pBTSQKBj6VU6lXWo6TS1U DJCHBXiiBsajZaWgUWFEhDpNKFMZqUXaTGEsNxLwHEugAlBBAI kE9x0ra8MvsPu0pUWkeKpIKkgQZ7bCsDYbKyJ2mfXtWh4hh6Ql tVvKXUIQTqfPKAr4HeoazgqsWzU3MAs1qzFhBUBG3Lbbb41Cb4 Iw8Zj4AlUzmJMTppO1UzAOMSpaUumHEmDmJ Xr3q94hjSWigr0SvbWIPxrKU5RwNRsyfi/wBnD1slTzR8VoHWB5kjqRzA6iqEpNfSVrj7TmgJBkjXt/A1UuJvZ2zdBb1oQhwiSgRlUe0e6T02rXi5rwyJQaMXpxNS8Qwp 1kgOpykzp0IMQeh7VGSmuggI4J/XtfrEfjFdXYL/AF7X6xH4xXVJRINrR/hbAfHVCpy7EjlzofbtlZASkmegq6oe jthDflMakdedTC2ROVB4OtWzXhNEJSDrA1UepNAb7idxMhKhFA ru7UdzQi6fPKtFCKJVsnYzjxfSUKHx61QLpkpJPQ0XfvDOlOXL QUDO8UtmiVAJCpr0xTLwKTBGtJSs1NDHwRSswqNmjpXFdFASjT rRFQQqnGlUh0SnDUdOp1pJXNepVQCCNgvzem1aXwehx61cdKSs pUEpG8pQmI ZrKU1tnslxRtdv4IACkDX/e13PesuS0rRrvAziHCbV62HWFBt8bg6SeivzqBh KZm14fffVuJ0bUr7Khtr07961C3tEJJISATvAiT/POq9xtwsi8QVQUPI91cbjoY3FZ9k9kmWqW ycrgKSNZPPuOoNHuDuIlJclSiSf50odg2Imfo14kqTMJkatnaQ enanbjh921czaqbOqHIMEHaeh7VeHhg8ZNC404TResKLQSl0wo GPeI1jTmdpNYI/bqbUpCgQpJIIPIjlX0NwVehTITPm1OutUD2vcOLQ8btKR4awkK I5L21HcDeteOWKM2qZQsG/r2v1iPxiupWCj69n9Yj8YrquhFw4abLTXiR5l6DsKk3r00i8zK ggzAjpUZzTfetf2qjHbsh3CNPShV4rQ0SfdoZeI0Jms2zSKAyi JojPOhaxJiidqJlNJM0B2O2mgWKCAVbblrMmOxFVdSIJHShiEF J6V7kNOClTSHQ0GjXobNel2k MaB4JCGKktWvOoIfNLFydhSGmkTG0yvsKu/svtnVXwDJhIBUs8gNtuZPSqJasrWsIQJJIHqTV/4TxNu0uQ2jMQnV1YIGbKPdAjWVQkTvPKiUbTDsbnAG/31ymwaDf5wNqCgCnMkZjJkBQyykbSdSJ7VLRjLeQKkQRIjuY5c 5rFqKwxK2Bsf4TbWovIEOCCY 13151EvnE/RilxOihBIk5TsFajTUb0VxDiRoBQCxIOxEetZtxfxOhTim2yog nr5dOYqVHtLBWUgnwNjqGnPDhRWtWUagJ33PPlWh49aN3Fu4y4 klKk8t53BHea eMOxIoczAwRselbXwRji30y4BpABGnpI5VpK4u0TVmK4c3kuWx 0dQPWFiuq1cZ4Iu3xJKj7rzoWg qxI9Qa8reyBSXgFRJH5V5cDXUT0pkXSJ8wjufzpLrmY7/kelXZlQ280I/KhD8aiiS3BGlD3kmSedQy4gR5G/WnrF/zDrtNKvtDJFQVHKoKHXWpNA64nf8AfQLEMMWVEoEjfT8t5oo1e byKQh4TuadhRXAI3petWYFChqJ7wDTYsmSdYjtoR 7X4UgK8lsU6hgURXhJCtCFJPunaT0PQ1MtOG7lww23nP8AukGO 29JuhqvQMLUV4Wkgip99ZusqyOoUhXRQj/zUFGpNNMboJ4HdZXk9pI5SY0o7aJLCClJSVKMlQ5 nPQUFwNtOYndQ26f aJuDWTT7UhVbCNrf EY/aAMaHfXrqT8aeXjuVIyyEp0SJ23M/fVdfJJJ5k0002YKlEgd6z2WooIXWKreJAO/PnQK7QUrM0pF/C/LA703dKVJKudUkSzm9BWj zzEilaSqMo0npPPuazdK6v/AASj3ToBPzO neiSwKy7 0jDy41bvCT4byP2VECT8Qmuq3MEKR5oII BrqnjkupLTswG6B1mPhtURNypOnLoeXcU79LJ8uhnrUZSo3mev 87 taE0SFPH3k6jp dOJeBG2tQm3YOuxHz FNvnKRBkcj/ClY6PMQAINDUDSDU91Up31ock60mUOB2fUUpDiu3xFQfFhc/OiSGwRIopgSbe4CR5k/KnFXMjQAxyPTvUIukb/GvCQR0osYVwa3DzmQQkE YHXTqB16VtGD8PMW QhZEJ 0QJMb tfP1lfKaWFp3FX3EfaA3c2RZeSpLoylChr5gfukTWHKpOS DrBpOPuWq2oeS242dDmg76SOh71jPEvCeRxK7RK3GHCchAzFKu bao59DzHpUG8x5xbaWhtmB03MaQTVwwLFlobywpCTBKQYBOxMi DMAD0NEFKJm21kb4f9n9yGi4vIkqEhKidh1KQR99CsXsXGTkWk pJ26GN4POtEwZ1f0crz5bcIUEBRgzrH76RwpYtO2vgPq8RapMH 7E/ozsRp/JpubWxRnkypSo3oVf3uYZRtVzs BVvLfQH0traWUlCuYjRQOwBkb9d6rHEHDr9o4UPIUB9lZGix1S RIPwNXGmbNgVJqY0vMIO4/dUYppaZAzDcfeKqxi0pMgVpPByylSdBpA1MafnrVHs0NqIXGbs NCD3rRcAQhSUBtJUrqKd4M5LJo9s6pIjKIgRGsHuB866k2oUEI CYJJhUawNfyFdXLC6LlVnz7ieHuMLhX/CQZBHY11tcmIP8zVvdbFy0UKBKxqkgfvqn BlUUnQiuxr4Yxd4Zy2Dy68/nTTplJGs9qeEg7SKdVb5hI5cuf8AjUlgVKiKZMSetSL1kg61FQ PNQB441CZO 9TQ6AJSfhQ9xwnnTKRQBKeu9I5zTzts8kJltXm1TpMz0ioSUa7 TVmw3GX1BCUIKikZYSCSddNhvUsAQjC3Qczico6EwflvSfo5Jk/IdKKmzunXCjwnCobpAJg9D3onYcIXyiYt1D 9Aj1k0nIqNejWDOMBsocYSokeVYkKSe9aNwlw019FDzilFahmg wUgTtBHSJNUbEeFrpCFnyeUwoZjPwkVKwzilSLFxg /GUA6Ed/lWUk7XUJyjJYJvFWNhBLCSQlIMCdv55VX8Dx9bawQojvVbVdKK pMH11n51YsMwtq6QfBIbfT/syfKv 6T7qu23pVypLJMOLFF7xh3xWvptqkF5Ah5IA87fMkbyORGsSKJ 8LYsxfseBcNJKRyX5uokHke9Z7w/i7lq4UqBSoGFJUPmkiiQbVaPJeZJDDyjlA/2ajy6RqInpWcY08fgLrDF8TezJwLK7EFxuYKCoZknsTAUnX1qk 3eEOsKyPNrbJEwsEGOuvL8q2 xx9KvNn84SMyo94SNVACEkRBij7fg3bIKkIcQoahQCh94kVqpf Sk2j5ow6zJcyifhWycE2SgtAHuhPmiB2g0Zt/Z7YoVmS2ods6o3 dHLZhpjyttBM8wN/juacmqom8iLXD1JdW4VAJIACR0Gs tdURXEaFLKE7FMg9FTGUjka6pVeDyZvilsbNzwyVEAkhUECOQ1 3NCsdsw6PGa95PvDeRy251r2J2DN4jw3U90q5g9jWdYzgD1osq y5mhHm23npvtW0ZqRgUk3A3qTaOTtS8Xw6JdR7h3HQn FQLReoA1NS8M2TTRJxi10zAUEFqtZIShRMSYBMAczHLvWvcOcN NFKV3mubUNnYpjTN0Par7h D2zaQGmW0iI0SJIO4k6kUnJXRKZ8y4PgT1y54bDZWrtA07kkAV fOG/ZK86M1yrwByTAUo9yJgCtfscEtmSrwWUN5oJyiJjQVKLKp0Vp0 I/jSk5eDK3bcF2TKUjwgrKBMn3yDoVdTO1G7S0ZbTDbSW0nWEpCf iYEzTd6w5JWlKSRsFc/lse9QsKfucygsogkkHWQeg7dqzt k2gXjF6rK4u3yh5sSpUe jmdveHXsaod5xVcjzB8zzrT8UcWFJUlkKSqUrUNxMem9ZzxHwJ dZ1OspStKiVZAYKZ1iFfnVLqlkXpXXOJHSrM4oKB94de8bTUVa Q TlSRO8UJvGlNrKHEqQsbhQginLLEi2dDVFqlovfC3D FgTclTiuhUQB8ExPxqzOvYIymfDbR3TmCvgQZNZLc4sFaiUq5x tQh90qMkmsnxy/kaKS9NMxo299K7XPnQNCvdcfZ76bTVeusTUq2LQOidfjvIr3gV Hk bLrvRPi3h8t3BUkQy7Kk9j9pPwOvoRURl1n0f4NOWKcVIjcOcQ qSUmJ12nmQQfgautvxGlGbKVgLTICQmM46H d6y3DjldyzpVzsXJSkAhWuiZ2Ma6HYkRXV1T2YNmg8PcR N7 nlGncb60fcWI3lJ78vhWT4YsoUoHUA6Cd47z0JnerNa4n4QUCp QTuMxkRGvIbetZTg1oadhS84bZcUFtLKDM5dCDB ddQQXuVbZS6VAq0KTIAVqB11GnwrqcUx2I4e4lUAnMREQNdZ egq32eKNvphUGfsmKwqyusv88qIWfELTayVPJSpOySsCPWTMVp 0TysGNNGo3nC1q7IQADGqMxg vOqrgfs4Um4Ut6PDTqhKTJJ5AnlHWq4/wATJJDvjoAOgPiQPQEnWpTXHa28pVcJggRKkwodQSdaHGX0SNO VhqEEOPKGmup3PKhl7xk2kqQge79qdNOQrP8AFOLw4QVPIyq2l aYMaSOv NDV40xrLrU7Hzp0Pz9aFxr0SL vjxcSAmdopl/jx1UxlTsNOfUiedZwb9oKA8VH90LTO3LWmHb9KlHw1pVGvlUDH yNPrH4Xk1 240SUFKEuOOiEp01UTudOlCcM4pu2Ltxu6SXmytQCkJkoI0BhO 6YGtZ1h KpMqDqYTGbzgaExJMwBVkVi VKX7d0KyEElK0kCN9UkyY5VHRZBuqNYtMSSpQaWIzJ8sGQoR25 0O4ju1WrBU0oaEe8CYBMdetZvccYNFReQ61IVofEAk7xv00rx7 jdLiHG3ltKSUkFJcSIIggzPUCofE8DvA9iryLspDpbUo9Eag9M 06VU8TwQNLicyDMGdux60wvidqCEttIPIhZJHzJFRXMdC9C4mP 7w2rWMUhJMVesoKsqRGgiKHqQQY5U47cpgKziDoDm/j8KirvEn7afmKbRSCuG3ZbUFDQjUGrpf8cC4tywtAUeS5IIUOY Ej41nKLpJHvJ Y/Onra6bA1UBOyp/x1FZvjTdstTxQSQZUeVWHBbjKSdxIJ19BVXbWCJ0M8 RHUVJscQRqQtBjUwRoBzPatYkGj2oQ4pCmzlkgEHaZjeNBrtRi 9s0ONqRJBTopHIncESO9Z/hOMWwiXkjNpGcak9IOsGNKuVhxPbvKyi5SpRyp8IOpClRzHm1P btUciewXwYtLdaXG0q2CkSNNIVv2rqsi7WShatMqgPXUAaidN/nXVnCbZbRjqTFar7ObIOYbbGUjLdPLOb7UPviB31 6stfRl3FWXh3i8W1qxbqt3Vlm4W6VJLcKCnHVgDMsHNDgGoA0O tdCM7LfYoDLuLXLaUh76U02F5QSEeFa UTsPrFfOpljYJbxLEvBQhK121usaCPEJuhmPISUifiap1hxmjx LwvWzxYuXUOpDam/EQpCGkwoKWEEHwknRU9uixxoo3F68q2XluWW2m0pUiWwgPauSo CSXZ8sxtrElgWizQyb 8yeEV/QWfG8PLHiZriZj7UZd9Yy05wk2PDwjQf8At55f/HZ1Q FsUFh4o8FTiXGEtjw8icqklZJOYjQ5 XQ0U4e42DFvbIctXVv2zHgoU2tsNqTDaZUVKC0n6pEwlUaxNAr LHwnhyH8KDCgPrHbqJH6N68qPu 6q77bMqlWhSNPCu9tNjbCaj8PcWuWzNq2u3WstPPuOqQUBLiXT cKAbClgghTqD5uSTvpQfiDFl3rVqjwVoWwy624VFJC1ueDqjKS cstqOoG4oCy X97aMXuFKui2gKtXktqWAAl0/RYMnRJyhYk/pRzqse0K2dUtLd8W2lC3cQH2/N9OJ8MSUhCQ0UESUlRjxjlkSaJL4oUl21uDaq8NhhbLiVrbzK8 QsEKaAUQYLP2inQ71UuLuI2n2bW3t2XG2bVOVPjFJWqEpSP6tS kgBIOs6kjQRqnoNmxYXboW LuEw5asJBga5luLj5qHzoFaWyLdzBbUJHuvriP0LZQM/F6qojj8osLNhLDuZk2wW4FN5Vpt1tqUB5swKg3AkD3tYpzEeO0 u31rei2eDdql1JbJazK8VOWUwvLAhG5HOmMNcLY64P8ALTeVvL ZuPrZ8usrcunjnM YZgIAjSpfs/QbrD7R9fhpWbq4eWIgKKnrqUpBnmvQTsKzrDONG2VYqVMun6fn 8OCj6vN48Z5V/8qfdnY1J4a49btrW0tlMPLVbvrdUpPhwpKlPkBOZQM/WjcDY0ANYhiS7XiB51oIlVyhohSZGR0MJVEEQroa0a4xdasfbs ilHhIt1Ojy bMqUmTMRHascxrGA9fqvEtqCVXDbuQ5c0ILZI0MScnXpVjV7QG v8sDEfo73h B4OSW88yTm9/Ll16zQBoONWAaGGolKv9JKMp2hab1cfDNB7imcOvGhf4mxbrZb vy8wtIWAPFaTb2xLcwTlOV5JIBKfEzQapT3tFaKLQfRnvqLxdw rVvzJUbnyp8/vfXJ3gaHXaXmPaBbrcu1P2r3gvPs3CC2W/EQplNvAVmUBGa3SfKomCaABfgeNjyW7m1SxnuUZ2AoLT5WgqZC UhSVlAWdNc5nnWhcbJD1rcFxKSbe tksnKJQC5aAgHuHVj/AIqzTEOLFP4kMRbZy GtBQ2s6lKE5SFESApQK9RMSN41sHEvHzTzK27e2eT4r7T7xdLf yUyrK3kUqSfBSPNA1NAF444whCLbFLhIEu2WQiB7zSbg5vUh1I/4RUL2gLcS1ageD9HJaLiDo6pYWhTZb0jJmAzc42qqYv7RfHZxB kWz2W6QQ1Jb rKmEtHP5tEykKGWdzTHFvFNveoaKbO4RctZEtuqWkJSnOguApQ 4c2ZKVDVJ1I2oAM2uPLzJbA0cVJkknlETtsNuldTHDHDty82H0 lIShYyhc YT5yOQjb1B6V1RSWg/wBI PMpk UbnkOtCHGx0Hyrq6qkStC7VAjYcv4VJDYkaDfp3rq6kD2LabB3 AO/KpjLCM3up3HIV1dQtCZZGrJrT6tHP7I/KgV6ylLisqQPQAch0rq6hEIA4iZCydTmGpoGpsdB8q6upy2bDy ECCIEdKmIbHhq0HLlXV1MEQnrdEjyp3PIdBTNuynMfKPkK6upL QS2Ot26J91PyHWnLq2QDohPyFdXUCGSwmD5U/IU79HRkV5E/IV1dQA7hlujXyp26Cpbluj9FPyFdXUwCdso Ckyd1fx/IfKpqNXADtmV9x0rq6mCNDs2U Ejyj5Dt Qrq6uqSj//Z (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiJjNDev-jfAhVJ5YMKHUQ8D-AQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F7 5845887%2Fthe-force-is-strong-in-this-one-strong-hopium-is-with-this-one&psig=AOvVaw0E1Nhh7R9GnVS0iHXq3Bpw&ust=1547391247486518)

JacksFan40
January 12th, 2019, 08:55 AM
Nope, SDSU, way too much coming back, great running backs and their WR's are all back. They didn't lose **** on D and the have the best coach left in the MVFC Steg something. They are force too strong for the MVFC and the rest of the FCS, #BOOKIT, it is freaking over, I just sold my Bison season tickets and cancelled all plans for Frisco, button down the hatches, I took my Bison flag down today, I don't know, it is over. RIP Bison Nation
Now we won’t even make the playoffs.
If we’re lucky we’ll keep it close with Row the Boat U.

Corn_3024
January 12th, 2019, 08:59 AM
Personal opinion, but KSU's schedule is incredibly weak. They play in a conference without any real playoff contenders. They go weeks between playing decent competition.

If you look at the "good" teams KSU played (Wofford, JSU, Samford, SDSU), the games were quite close. The largest margin was 14 points. You subtract 9 starters off the offense and I'm not sure the Owls win those games.

If you take 9 starters off of our team, and zero off of theirs I would agree. What we can't account for is who is replacing these 9 guys. That first class was interesting. With no history I think we pulled some kids we had no business pulling, but also had to reach a lot. I would argue around our 3rd class our overall recruiting talent started to take a big step forward.

A lot of the original class never lost their starting jobs. They had a full year of practice, and then we recruited a lot of transfers to add age to the team. The rest of the freshman, besides one key player, in our second class all red-shirted. Fast forward to 2018 and you have a lot of very experienced four year starters. An incredibly special group. I would argue we will have more physical talent, but with so little game experience, youth could be a killer in 2019.

Redbird 4th & short
January 12th, 2019, 11:02 AM

Here is why:

Quick question and then half of a response:

NDSU offense - you indicate 4 returning starters on offense ... I see 2 OL and then arguably your 2nd TE (in catches anyway) when you're in 2 TE formations. So I have 2 or 3 returning starters on offense ... who's the 4th starter ?

ISU defense - we return 20 of our top 24 tacklers ... 9 of 11 starters, and 9 of 11 2nd stringers ... competition for reps will be very high on that side of ball. This after losing 9 of 11 starters from our 2017 defense. And our DL in 2018 started 2 RS FR and 2 SO, when in 4-3 formation, and we lsoe only 1 from our 2 deep on our DL. Similarly lose 1 from our LB 2 deep and just initially just 1 from our DB group ... but another 2nd stringer just left program. You guys were able to control our DL pretty well in our game this year. We did well to contain your RBs but Stick kept us off balance and extended many of your drives with his legs or arm when you rolled us the 1st half. We're optimistic our DL will fair much better against Bison next season ... as it is, our defense ranked 2nd in MVFC right behind Bison in MVFC conf games only ... but yes, the hopium certainly helps.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/75845887.jpg (https://memegenerator.net/instance/75845887/the-force-is-strong-in-this-one-strong-hopium-is-with-this-one)

caribbeanhen
January 12th, 2019, 05:09 PM

I kind of liked the QB that came in for Burke, I still have you in top 10 but you were getting #2 votes based on I don't know what

Noryan34
January 12th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Quick question and then half of a response:

NDSU offense - you indicate 4 returning starters on offense ... I see 2 OL and then arguably your 2nd TE (in catches anyway) when you're in 2 TE formations. So I have 2 or 3 returning starters on offense ... who's the 4th starter ?

Based on Depth Chart. 2 OL. Ellefson (Jr) was the #1 TE and then the FB (whose availability is up in the air) makes 4

Sproles (WR) seemed to play a lot for how little his stats show. only had 5 catches on the year

ming01
January 13th, 2019, 12:05 AM
If Sdsu gets solid QB they are a huge threat to Ndsu.

Redbird 4th & short
January 13th, 2019, 08:01 AM
Based on Depth Chart. 2 OL. Ellefson (Jr) was the #1 TE and then the FB (whose availability is up in the air) makes 4

Sproles (WR) seemed to play a lot for how little his stats show. only had 5 catches on the year
NDSU should seriously consider renaming their Wide Receivers to Wide Blockers .. and then should have to check in with ref to declare themselves "eligible" if they are going to be thrown to like they do with Tackles. xnodx

dewey
January 13th, 2019, 01:06 PM

Correct.

Position by position breakdown.

Offense.

QB....Stick is arguably the GOAT at NDSU....
RB...lose Dunn and Anderson. Bring back Brooks, Wilson and Cofield. Brooks and Wilson played a lot so I am not worried about this group.
FB Brock Robbins eligibility is an unknown. Malstrom played a lot. We will be fine at FB.
WR...lose Shepherd and Freeman. Bring back Watson and Sproles who played a decent amount this year.
TE....Ellefson is back along with Matt Andersen.
LT...Dillon Radunz is back
LG....Yoiunger guys will fill in
C...Tanner Volson was a senior. One of the younger guys will step in.
RG....Younger guys will fill in.
RT...Zack Johnson is back.

The offensive line has always been solid so they will be fine.

Defense.
DE...starter was Greg Menard who is an All American player. Also lose Caleb Butler. Bring back Tuszka, Waege.
DT...lose Steidl.

More to come later.....

Dewey

BDKJMU
January 14th, 2019, 12:20 AM

And I’m sure people said the same thing about JMU after their 2015 2nd round loss to Colgate & new HC..and look what happened the next season..

BDKJMU
January 14th, 2019, 12:22 AM
-In 2015 a 9 win JMU team suffered an embarrassing loss to Colgate in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
-The JMU HC subsequently got hired by a G5.
-JMU hired a new HC whose previous 2 stops had been immediately turning a dormant Div II program in a Div II national power, followed by turning around a SoCon team in 2 seasons.
-Inheriting a ton of returning talent, he won the NC in his 1st season..

-In 2018 a 9 win JMU team suffered a (less) embarrassing loss to Colgate in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
-The JMU HC subsequently got hired by a G5.
-JMU hired a new HC whose previous 2 stops had been immediately turning a dormant Div II program in a Div II national power, followed by imediately turning around a CAA/former SoCon team in 2 seasons.
-Inheriting a ton of returning talent, he ???? in his 1st season..

I see a parallel here..after all, JMU has a lot more returning 2019 than did in 2016..

Thumper 76
January 14th, 2019, 08:54 AM
I’m going to pump the brakes on this SDSU and natty talk. We just lost our best qb in our programs history. Bringing everyone back or not, that’s a pretty goddamn big question mark with no real answer yet. We’re bringing in an unknown transfer or having a freshman start neither of whom we have heard are ready. Let’s all calm down on this SDSU as a natty contender ****.

POD Knows
January 14th, 2019, 09:57 AM
I’m going to pump the brakes on this SDSU and natty talk. We just lost our best qb in our programs history. Bringing everyone back or not, that’s a pretty goddamn big question mark with no real answer yet. We’re bringing in an unknown transfer or having a freshman start neither of whom we have heard are ready. Let’s all calm down on this SDSU as a natty contender ****.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI got ISUr #1 in the conference in 2019, SDSU #2 and NDSU #3, NDSU loses to both SDSU and ISUr on the road #BOOKIT

Panther88
January 14th, 2019, 10:20 AM
TE....Ellefson is back along with Matt Andersen.
LT...Dillon Radunz is back
LG....Yoiunger guys will fill in
C...Tanner Volson was a senior. One of the younger guys will step in.
RG....Younger guys will fill in.
RT...Zack Johnson is back.

This ^ plus an overly capable QB makes any "O" successful. Send us your 2nd teamers lol. And 2nd team DL too. And LBers.

Bisonator
January 14th, 2019, 11:17 AM

I agree. SDSU and natty talk is just fricking stupid. :D

Reign of Terrier
January 14th, 2019, 01:10 PM
I may be the minority, but I don't think Wofford made "great strides" under Conklin this season.

I mean, you can think that but you're statistically wrong. Wofford averaged 100 yards more per game on offense and on defense was in the top in the aforementioned defensive categories. And we were so veteran that we're bringing back 20 of 22 on the two deep on offense next year and something like 14 of 22 on defense. We had a veteran secondary, but that's about it.

Also, I don't care about analyzing who the Bison bring back. If you've won 7 of the last 8 national titles and finished in the top 4 in each of the last 8 seasons, it doesn't really matter who you bring back. It's a system thing. You're not going to find predictive information based on who is coming back because it's been seemingly irrelevant for most of the last decade.

Redbird 4th & short
January 14th, 2019, 01:26 PM
I got ISUr #1 in the conference in 2019, SDSU #2 and NDSU #3, NDSU loses to both SDSU and ISUr on the road #BOOKIT

Eh ... too much depends on whether we tighten things up in our pass game .. if we do that, I really like our chances to be in top 3 discussion along side NDSU and SDSU. if we don't shore up pass game, I think we'll be a solid 3rd (maybe 4th) with our defense and run game carrying the load. Getting QB Davis (summer transfer) a full offseason with skill players and new OC Beathard should help him settle down .. he was very streaky passer, and got worse as year progressed.

FYI, Spack announced 1 of RB duo (back-up Markel Smith with 1/3 of the reps) will finish his 4 year degree but not play any more football at ISU. He was in and out of Spacks doghouse .. I think playing backup to Robinson was frustrating for him. Got to believe Smith will do grad transfer rule with 1 year of eligibility remaining. I wouldn't be surprised if he wound up elsewhere in MVFC or even a G5 school ... he is a bruising tough RB with good speed for his size .. tough backing up guy like Robinson who is same year.

RUSHING
GP
Att
Gain
Loss
Net
Avg
TD
Long
Avg/G

Robinson,James

Smith,Markel

IBleedYellow
January 14th, 2019, 02:15 PM

SDSU Jackrabbits: 2019 National Champions or shut down the program.

You read it hear from Thumper first!

ElCid
January 14th, 2019, 02:17 PM
Fair point. Would think with 9 starters lost on offense, and four coaches lost on defense, we won't get the same pre-season attention. However if we start hot, I could see it changing quickly. Too quickly for my liking.

What are your thoughts on Blake Harrell?

Our loss is your gain. Pretty good guy by all accounts.

ngineer
January 14th, 2019, 08:17 PM
I would put UCD over EWU.

"Great". Just what I need to hear. Oh well, the trip to northern California should be fun, otherwise come September 14.xhypedx

POD Knows
January 14th, 2019, 08:52 PM
"Great". Just what I need to hear. Oh well, the trip to northern California should be fun, otherwise come September 14.xhypedxHoly crap, that is a long haul, NDSU has them the week after you guys play them, might be a trap game for UC Davis. :D

ming01
January 15th, 2019, 11:23 AM
I got ISUr #1 in the conference in 2019, SDSU #2 and NDSU #3, NDSU loses to both SDSU and ISUr on the road #BOOKIT

What does ISUR bring back?

ST_Lawson
January 15th, 2019, 12:00 PM
What does ISUR bring back?

Idk about players, but the first priority should be the 'stache.

Redbird 4th & short
January 15th, 2019, 02:35 PM
Idk about players, but the first priority should be the 'stache.

Lawson ... you should know better than most non-Redbird fans ... the 'stache took all of about 3 days before it was back.

So not only is the 'stache already back .. which when you consider we went on 4 game losing streak after he shaved it following 51-3 win over SIU .. not so sure we should do again. For the record, Spack challenged players to show up against an inferior opponent; so the players challenged Spack right back with 5 TD or better win meaning Spack shaved 'stache. So while players learned lesson about coming together and showing up against team they should handle .... we did that, but then went on to lose 4 straight after he shaved it: NDSU, SDSU, UNI, InSU. So let's not do that again .. let's just show up and win games we should win.

To other poster who asked .... I've posted what we have coming back a couple times, so others will find this redundant.

- Defense: we've got 9 of 11 starters, and 9 of 11 off 2nd string coming back; in fact 20 of top 24 tacklers are back. We finished 2018 2nd in MVFC right behind NDSU in every pertinent team defensive stat "per game" .. total, run, and pass; finished 1st in defensive yards "per play"; did this is in first year after losing 9 of 11 starters from a strong 2017 defense. Also note, we usually run a 3-4 alignment, but in short yardage our 4-3 DL starters were RS FR (6'6" 325 lbs) , SO (6'4" 295 lbs), RS FR (6'7" 270), and SO (6'5" 250 lbs) .. we're expecting most improvement here. And our LBers all range from 235 to 250 .. we can go smaller/faster or bigger as needed. DB group is also nice size and was very stout for most part .. finished with 15 picks and 2nd in MVFC in pass defense QBR less than 1 point behind NDSU ... lost just 1 starter and 1 2nd stringer.

TOTAL DEFENSE G Rush PassPlays Yards Avg/P TD Avg/G
1. North Dakota St. 15 1718 2621 911 4339 4.8 22 289.3
2. Illinois State 11 1395 2013 756 3408 4.5 26 309.8
3. Western Illinois 11 1501 2119 766 3620 4.7 28 329.1
4. Youngstown State 11 1821 2148 697 3969 5.7 38 360.8
5. Northern Iowa 13 1734 3015 881 4749 5.4 34 365.3
6. South Dakota St. 13 2447 2568 884 5015 5.7 37 385.8
7. South Dakota 11 2322 2411 802 4733 5.9 43 430.3
8.Indiana State 11 2174 2559 812 4733 5.8 36 430.3
9. Missouri State 11 2448 2740 822 5188 6.3 50 471.6
10 Southern Illinois 11 2434 2883 781 5317 6.8 56 483.4

- Offense: we have 8 of 11 back, losing top WR Schnell, TE, RT ... we'll only miss Schnell since our WR group is not deep; no concerns with depth at TE or OL. But we did jut lose our top back-up RB Smith, who had 500+ yards at 6 ypc. He was in and out of Spacks doghouse and was just not happy being back up to RB Robinson. But the big question mark is our short to intermediate pass game .. Memphis QB transfer Davis (will be JR) got here in summer and never really got in sync with pass game. Strong arm with good pocket sense, but never really got timing down and struggled with accuracy/timing .. he had nice 19 to 5 TD to Pick ratio, but we had trouble extending drives due to pass game. Full offseason together for 1st time with OC, QB, and skill players should help some, but this is THE question mark comin gout of 2018.